Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,189 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? (6369 Views)

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye / Why Did Jesus Die? / Why All Christians Must Think Deeply As Far As The Qur'an Is Concerned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by NairaLTQ: 4:28pm On Feb 02
AntiChristian:

Permit me to answer your question with another question from your Bible. When the biblical God said Adam will die when he eats the apple, was he meant to die immediately?

When exactly after then did Adam die after that incident?

Jesus will later die and be raised up for judgement just like all of us!

That death is different from being raised up body and soul! He hasn't died yet according to our texts!
Unfortunately, death in Christian theology is of three types
Physical Death: Your Body disconnected from the union of your Soul and Spirit
Spiritual Death: When you are spiritually disconnected from God
Second Death: What a person Body, Soul and Spirit is eternally disconnected from God in a prison called the Lake of Fire

Every Christian understand that Adam and Eve were instantly spiritually disconnected from God and thus got a nature alien to God. We were all born with this image of Adam and Eve.

So, eventually as a consequence of their being cut off from God's spirit, they got a body that is subject to weakness and death.

Of course, Islam does NOT know any concept of spiritual death (because you can't even define what a spirit is) therefore your example for similarity with the Bible doesn't work.

Now,
The word mutawaffeeka (متوفيك) means "cause to die" in the context of Jesus

and it is supported by
Qur'an 3:55
Lo! God said: "O Jesus! Verily,
I shall cause thee to die,
and
shall exalt thee unto Me,
and cleanse thee of [the presence of] those who are bent on denying the truth; and I shall place those who follow thee [far] above those who are bent on denying the truth, unto the Day of Resurrection. In the end, unto Me you all must return, and I shall judge between you with regard to all on which you were wont to differ

Please look at the sequence Jesus has to die before being lifted up.

Secondly,

Qur'an 19:33
Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!

Can you note the same sequence : death before being raised.

Unfortunately, Islamic Taqqiya will not allow you to see that Qur'an 19:33 conflict with your Islamic eschatology with respect to Jesus.

How do you think Jesus forgot to say
"Peace on me the
1. day I was born, and
2. the day I will be taken to heaven die, and
3. the day I will descend from heaven and
4. the day I shall die and
5. the day I shall be raised alive!

See how Islamic Taqqiya complicated that which is extremely simple!

Would this revision above not have explained properly your Islamic eschatology of Jesus

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by MightySparrow: 4:33pm On Feb 02
NairaLTQ:
So sorry for the late response. There was a particular response to a post that kept getting me banned (today make the seventh time)

and it is supported by
and
and cleanse thee of [the presence of] those who are bent on denying the truth; and I shall place those who follow thee [far] above those who are bent on denying the truth, unto the Day of Resurrection. In the end, unto Me you all must return, and I shall judge between you with regard to all on which you were wont to differ

Secondly,

Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!

Unfortunately, Islamic Taqqiya will not allow you to see that Qur'an 19:33 conflict with your Islamic eschatology wit respect to Jesus.

Finally, you were the one who defined mutawaffeeka as

The Arabic word “mutawaffeeka” (مُتَوَفِّيكَ) is pf the root word, “tawaffa” (توفّى), which has multiple meanings in Arabic, including “to cause to die,” “to take in full,” or “to complete.”

It is easy to see how the proper translation of mutawaffeeka solves the conflict that would have existed with Qur'an 19:33 and Qur'an 3:55

"Peace on me the
1. day I was born, and

Confusion is their middle name.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by NairaLTQ: 4:34pm On Feb 02
AntiChristian:

Nonsense as usual!

Check up there!
You think I am disturbed by you clinging on to the Taqqiya of satan? It is a spiritual thing my friend. Why is it that the average Muslim will tell undefencible lies just to defend Allah and his prophet Mohammed?

You all have this mantra that says:
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind

My duty is to show you the truth for God cannot lie nor commit errors!
Hopefully, one day, you will acknowledge the truth and seek the Messiah for the Salvation of your soul.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 4:35pm On Feb 02
NairaLTQ:
So sorry for the late response. There was a particular response to a post that kept getting me banned (today make the seventh time)

and it is supported by
and

Secondly,

Unfortunately, Islamic Taqqiya will not allow you to see that Qur'an 19:33 conflict with your Islamic eschatology wit respect to Jesus.

Finally, you were the one who defined mutawaffeeka as

The Arabic word “mutawaffeeka” (مُتَوَفِّيكَ) is pf the root word, “tawaffa” (توفّى), which has multiple meanings in Arabic, including “to cause to die,” “to take in full,” or “to complete.”

It is easy to see how the proper translation of mutawaffeeka solves the conflict that would have existed with Qur'an 19:33 and Qur'an 3:55

"Peace on me the
1. day I was born, and

You highlighted in Yellow (مُتَوَفِّيكَ) and gave some of the various meanings. Which one is applicable, where and how? Did Enoch and Elijah experience completely taking up?

Jesus saying peace be on him the day he dies as a baby is testimony of faith that he will surely die but he hasn't experienced this yet.
Will he descend from heaven? Yes he will.
When will this be? Will this be before or after he dies?
Will he be raised back to life like everyone at a later time for the beginning of the afterlife in heaven or hell?

These will address your questions once you answer them appropriately.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by NairaLTQ: 4:45pm On Feb 02
honesttalk21:

SirTee15 what does it meanI in context to be a slave of Allah?

To be a slave of Allah in Islam is to submit oneself entirely to the will of Allah, acknowledging His sovereignty and authority over all aspects of life. This concept is central to the Islamic faith and carries profound implications for the beliefs, actions, and mindset of a Muslim. It is not slavery in the horrific way most humanity has it.

It entails complete submission to the commands and guidance of Allah as outlined in the Quran and the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). This submission encompasses all facets of life, including personal conduct, worship, relationships, and decision-making. It involves aligning one’s will with that of Allah and striving to live in accordance with His divine guidance.

Surrendering Personal Desires and inclinations to prioritize the fulfillment of Allah’s commandments which involves exercising self-discipline, resisting temptations that contradict Islamic principles, and prioritizing obedience to Allah over worldly pursuits.

Servitude and Devotion to Allah alone while cultivating a deep sense of gratitude, reverence, and love for Allah, recognizing His mercy, compassion, and wisdom. This devotion is expressed through acts of worship such as prayer, fasting, charity, and pilgrimage.

Acceptance; though there may not be too much choice here, that everything that occurs is by the will and leave of Allah and trusting in His wisdom even in times of adversity or uncertainty. It fosters resilience, patience, and reliance on Allah’s guidance in navigating life’s challenges.

Being a slave of Allah necessitates upholding ethical conduct, justice, and compassion in dealings with others. It involves treating fellow human beings with kindness, fairness, and empathy while adhering to the principles of honesty, integrity, and social responsibility.

The phrase “child of God” is often used in religious and spiritual contexts to describe a person’s relationship with the divine. In Christianity, being a child of God is a metaphorical concept that signifies a close, intimate, and familial connection between an individual and God.

Is this not complying with the covenant and thus following the commands, worshipping and upholding righteous conduct as prescribed by God?

Islam doesn't support this as the position and reverence of Allah is so much. It cannot to be reduced to having or likening a relationship of father and child. Allah is far above all this.

Jesus (Isa a.s) never called Allah his father.

@SirTee15
Tenq had been blundering by my observations on the positions of baby; it appears you missed being mentioned

Indeed, If you believe God is your Father, then you have left Islam.

Secondly,
How do you know that Jesus never called God Father or its a hope you have so that it can confirm to Islam.

Both Allah and your prophet believed in the Gospel that show that Jesus called God Father and gave us his followers to be son's of God. Hence Christians have God as their Father.

Unfortunately, you are a Slave of Allah and it doesn't bother you why the Almighty God would need a feeble you as a slave. What can you do to help God if He is Omnipotent and Omnipresent?

Finally, only an ignorant person or a wilful liar will say that the Uterus is between the rib cage and the backbone instead of the lungs and the heart.

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 5:22pm On Feb 02
NairaLTQ:

Indeed, If you believe God is your Father, then you have left Islam.

Secondly,
How do you know that Jesus never called God Father or its a hope you have so that it can confirm to Islam.

Both Allah and your prophet believed in the Gospel that show that Jesus called God Father and gave us his followers to be son's of God. Hence Christians have God as their Father.

Unfortunately, you are a Slave of Allah and it doesn't bother you why the Almighty God would need a feeble you as a slave. What can you do to help God if He is Omnipotent and Omnipresent?

Finally, only an ignorant person or a wilful liar will say that the Uterus is between the rib cage and the backbone instead of the lungs and the heart.

What do these verses mean regarding the belief in the Gospel of Isa which was not given in a way preserved as a book and former scripture.

And well ye knew those amongst you who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath … although a group of them used to hear the word of Allah, and then, having understood it, used to distort it knowingly’ [2:65-75]

‘So, woe to those who write the Book with their hands and then say, “This is from Allah”, so that they may gain thereby a trifling price. Then, woe to them for what their hands have written, and woe to them for what they earn.’ [2:78]

‘Among them there is indeed a group who twist their tongues while (reading) the Book, so that you may deem it to be from the Book, while it is not from the Book. They say, “It is from Allah”, while it is not from Allah; and they tell lies about Allah knowingly.’ [3:78]

‘When Allah took a pledge from those who were given the Book: “You shall make it known to people, and you shall not conceal it,” they threw it away behind their backs, and acquired a small price for it. So, evil is what they acquire.’ [3:187]

‘They change words from their context and forget a part of that whereof they were admonished. Thou wilt not cease to discover treachery from all save a few of them. But bear with them and pardon them. Lo! Allah loveth the kindly.’ [5:12]

SIRTee15:

I will respond to your other assertions later including the gravid uterus issue.

Can you answer this now? Preferably copy or post at:

honesttalk21:
You are forcing a cervical vertebrae which I never mentioned except in replying your immediate previous.

You don't know enough anatomy or have significant knowledge of obstetrics to address this. It's best you stop displaying ignorance. I at least did some sonographic work and schooling.

Did the picture labelled not show the baby in the uterus under the ribs? You are pathetically lieing about the obvious truth. Too bad you are so so wrong.

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by AntiChristian: 5:23pm On Feb 02
NairaLTQ:

Unfortunately, death in Christian theology is of three types
Physical Death: Your Body disconnected from the union of your Soul and Spirit
Spiritual Death: When you are spiritually disconnected from God
Second Death: What a person Body, Soul and Spirit is eternally disconnected from God in a prison called the Lake of Fire

Christian theology? grin Which of the death is applicable to Enoch? And where did God define each of the deaths in your Bible?

Every Christian understand that Adam and Eve were instantly spiritually disconnected from God and thus got a nature alien to God. We were all born with this image of Adam and Eve.

So, eventually as a consequence of their being cut off from God's spirit, they got a body that is subject to weakness and death.
Death in Hebrew is just death and so stop telling lies here! Abeg!

Of course, Islam does NOT know any concept of spiritual death (because you can't even define what a spirit is) therefore your example for similarity with the Bible doesn't work.
Our belief is that Faith (Iman) increase and reduces! And that's spirituality!

Now,

and it is supported by
and

You are wrong! The word (mutawaffi) in the Arabic text is from (tawaffa) which literally means "to take and to receive" and "to seize the soul" is not its lexical but metaphorical meaning. Here it means "to recall from mission." Allah recalled Jesus because the Israelites had rejected him in spite of the clear Signs he had brought. They had been disobeying God for centuries and, in spite of many a warning and admonition served to them, their national character was rapidly deteriorating. You are even adding the pronoun to it but not including it in your interpretation as mutawaffeeka! And Jesus was raised body and soul!

Secondly,

Unfortunately, Islamic Taqqiya will not allow you to see that Qur'an 19:33 conflict with your Islamic eschatology with respect to Jesus.

"Peace on me the
1. day I was born, and

Would this revision above not have explained properly your Islamic eschatology of Jesus

This is still clear. Jesus didn't die yet. He will still die and be raised like all of us!

Qur'an 4:157-158
And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) ]
But Allah raised him ['Iesa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allah is Ever All­Powerful, All­Wise.

Qur'an 43:61 Jesus coming back will be a sign for the end time.
And he ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)] shall be a known sign for (the coming of) the Hour (Day of Resurrection) [i.e. 'Iesa's (Jesus) descent on the earth] . Therefore have no doubt concerning it (i.e. the Day of Resurrection). And follow Me (Allah) (i.e. be obedient to Allah and do what He orders you to do, O mankind)! This is the Straight Path (of Islamic Monotheism, leading to Allah and to His Paradise).
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by AntiChristian: 5:24pm On Feb 02
NairaLTQ:

You think I am disturbed by you clinging on to the Taqqiya of satan? It is a spiritual thing my friend. Why is it that the average Muslim will tell undefencible lies just to defend Allah and his prophet Mohammed?

You all have this mantra that says:
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind

My duty is to show you the truth for God cannot lie nor commit errors!
Hopefully, one day, you will acknowledge the truth and seek the Messiah for the Salvation of your soul.

God said Adam will die but he didn't die!

Where exactly did your God explain the death?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by NairaLTQ: 5:26pm On Feb 02
honesttalk21:

You highlighted in Yellow (مُتَوَفِّيكَ) and gave some of the various meanings. Which one is applicable, where and how? Did Enoch and Elijah experience completely taking up?
It was your quotation sir

honesttalk21:

Jesus saying peace be on him the day he dies as a baby is testimony of faith that he will surely die but he hasn't experienced this yet.
Will he descend from heaven? Yes he will.
When will this be? Will this be before or after he dies?
Will he be raised back to life like everyone at a later time for the beginning of the afterlife in heaven or hell?

These will address your questions once you answer them appropriately.
Check the underlined : Allah never once said that Jesus will descend from Heaven.

Then if Your claim is that Jesus was take to heaven like Elijah and Enoch is true, then please answer these THREE questions below
1. When Jesus was taken to heaven, was it in secret or it was in the presence of Mary, His mother, any of the Apostles or any of the Disciples? (As the Christians knew exactly how Jesus went to heaven)

2. Explain
"Peace on me the
i. day I was born, and
ii. the day I will be taken to heaven, and
iii. the day I will descend from heaven and
iv. the day I shall die and
v. the day I shall be raised alive!

3. Note that
i. Is it true that: Mohammed would be the first to be raised up on the day of resurrection (not Jesus)
ii. There is nothing special with the resurrection of Jesus within Islam (Isa's resurrection is not different from any other persons resurrection)
So, what is special with the day Jesus is raised from the dead?

(Please give me supporting quotes from either the Quran or the Hadiths or the Tafsirs or from any Sira of your religion

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 5:31pm On Feb 02
NairaLTQ:

It was your quotation sir

Check the underlined : Allah never once said that Jesus will descend from Heaven.

Then if Your claim is that Jesus was take to heaven like Elijah and Enoch is true, then please answer these THREE questions below
1. When Jesus was taken to heaven, was it in secret or it was in the presence of Mary, His mother, any of the Apostles or any of the Disciples? (As the Christians knew exactly how Jesus went to heaven)

2. Explain
"Peace on me the
i. day I was born, and

3. Note that
i. Is it true that: Mohammed would be the first to be raised up on the day of resurrection (not Jesus)
ii. There is nothing special with the resurrection of Jesus within Islam (Isa's resurrection is not different from any other persons resurrection)

(Please give me supporting quotes from either the Quran or the Hadiths or the Tafsirs or from any Sira of your religion

Surah Az-Zukhruf (Chapter 43), verse 61, alludes to the descent of Jesus

Focus and stop gish galloping. This is a grappling technique of yours. Face the issue don't bring distractions.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 5:37pm On Feb 02
honesttalk21:

SirTee15 as I say, your question was if Jesus in the Quran refers to Allah as father then if he instructed his followers to call Allah father or do you deny this?

I don't like complicating responses. You have accepted that the above questions on father have been answered. You are now asking if certain verses are corrupted? Is this correct?
Your repeating tends to suggest so.

The verses may or may not be corrupted however you regarded my submission on metaphorical meaning. Are these verses including father also metaphorical?

Then you go ahead to say Allah cursed the Jews for calling him father? You obviously are just stating for the sake of it or what does Quran 5:18 you quoted say regarding a curse?

Let's be factual in our addresses.

Now u hiding behind one finger.
my first question was did Isa made reference to God as father. You replied NO
Then my next queston was if Isa didnt call God father, the verses that claimed Jesus called father in the bible, are they corrupt?
then u dived into how the term father was used in the scriptures used- whether they are metaphorical or literal?
I'm not here to debate theological terminology of Father. What I'm here for is to show u that the koran is deficient when subjected to historical scrutiny. koranic texts cannot survive any viable historical test- it runs into lots of serious problems.
Did Jesus when he was walking on this earth called God father? This is a historical question, not a theological question.
I'm not asking u if Jesus called God father within the realm of divine or metaphorical statement. But here to ask u Jesus calling God father is a historical fact.
Your koran made it clear Isa could never have called God father and would never have told his disciples to call God father.
But the gospel letters made it clear Jesus called God father and told his disciples to call God father.
Both cannot be true historically. either the koran or gospel letter is lying. The question I'm asking u is which one is false.

I never said God cursed the jews for calling God their father. show me where I said so here.
My statement is clear- Allah condemned jews for calling God their father. pls check the difference btw condemn and curse.

The Jews and the Christians each say, “We are the children of Allah and His most beloved!” Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “Why then does He punish you for your sins? No! You are only humans like others of His Own making.
The highlighted clearly shows Allah frown on people calling him their father.

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by AntiChristian: 5:40pm On Feb 02
Emusan:

What is the purpose of judgement when Jesus was already in heaven?

There are seven heavens and Earth! Heaven is not Paradise! lipsrsealed

Where did you read it that I said you said any book supersede Quran?

Of course you said that in your last response bring up the hadith vs the Qur'an!

Quran should be the actual book where Jesus life, death and coming back should be.

So answer my question.
You are not the one to determine our books for us like your church fathers determined what to call canonical scriptures for your Bible!

That's not the point, the point is Jesus coming back to this earth is to pronounce judgement on the evildoers.
What stops him from doing that when he came earlier in your Bible? Your God commanded Moses to give judgement in the same Bible and he killed many!

Waooooo but you said he is in heaven with his HUMAN BODY.

If age only relevant here, it means it's not the same human body or maybe a glorified body which doesn't operate like ours anymore.

Do you agree?
Heaven is not the same as Paradise! The same human body and Soul that went up will come down to complete his mission and then die!

Yet Allah couldn't detail this BEST in Quran.
You read the whole Islamic text you no see am O Liar?

If no one knows then how will people know he has come?
How he will come, where he will descend and Pray Salah is well documented!

Then he can't be with the same human body as you claimed earlier.
Of course, since he is not dead!

because a human living for over thousand years should be strickenly old even though no record of any human ever live up to even just 1000 years not to talk of over 2000 and still counting.

A living thing God raised up! God raised up the dead in one of Jesus's miracles!

Funny enough you used the word ANTICHRIST
Yeah, Antichrist aka Anti-Jesus! Jesus doesn't know anything call Christianity!

Do you know the meaning? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Jesus is to come and rule with Islam and kill the Dajjal. The best translation I can use for Dajjal is antichrist! Dajjal is not anti-Christian!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by NairaLTQ: 6:02pm On Feb 02
You did label the backbone which is L1-L5 (the Lumbar Vertebrae)
In the front of the Lumbar vertebrae is the Baby (Fotus)
What is after the Baby (I did not ask about what is ABOVE the Baby)?
Is what is after the Baby the Stomach walls or Bones?

Only a confirmed LIAR will not be able to answer these Questions Truthfully!
honesttalk21:

What do these verses mean regarding the belief in the Gospel of Isa which was not given in a way preserved as a book and former scripture.

1. And well ye knew those amongst you who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath … although a group of them used to hear the word of Allah, and then, having understood it, used to distort it knowingly’ [2:65-75]
If a group transgressed in the matter of Sabbath, does it mean they corrupt their Toran or they did not obey the torah?
If a group of Muslims did not pray five times a day nor fast during ramadan, have they corrupted the Quran?

honesttalk21:

‘So, woe to those who write the Book with their hands and then say, “This is from Allah”, so that they may gain thereby a trifling price. Then, woe to them for what their hands have written, and woe to them for what they earn.’ [2:78]
Are you aware of the talmud of the Jews?
Is it the Torah?
If any Muslim say that the Hadith Qudsi is from Allah, have they distorted the Quran?

honesttalk21:

‘Among them there is indeed a group who twist their tongues while (reading) the Book, so that you may deem it to be from the Book, while it is not from the Book. They say, “It is from Allah”, while it is not from Allah; and they tell lies about Allah knowingly.’ [3:78]
‘When Allah took a pledge from those who were given the Book: “You shall make it known to people, and you shall not conceal it,” they threw it away behind their backs, and acquired a small price for it. So, evil is what they acquire.’ [3:187]

‘They change words from their context and forget a part of that whereof they were admonished. Thou wilt not cease to discover treachery from all save a few of them. But bear with them and pardon them. Lo! Allah loveth the kindly.’ [5:12]
If a group of people twist their tongues when reading the Quran, have they corrupted the Quran?
From the Hadith referencing this,
Was the Torah corrupted or covered?
Mishkat al-Masabih 3559
‘Abdallah b. ‘Umar told that the Jews came to God’s Messenger and mentioned to him that a man and a woman of their number had committed fornication. He asked them what they found in the Torah about stoning and they replied that they should disgrace them and that they should be beaten. ‘Abdallah b. Salam then said, “You lie; it contains instruction that they should be stoned to death, so bring the Torah.” They spread it out, and one of them put his hand over the verse of stoning and read what preceded it and what followed it. 'Abdallah b. Salam told him to lift his hand and when he did so the verse of stoning was seen to be in it. They then said, “He has spoken the truth, Muhammad; the verse of stoning is in it.” The Prophet then gave command regarding them and they were stoned to death. In a version it says that he told him to lift his hand and that when he did so the verse of stoning was clearly in it. The man then said, “It contains the verse of stoning, Muhammad, but we have been concealing it from one another.” He then gave command regarding them and they were stoned to death.
(Bukhari and Muslim.)

When Muslims translate the Quran into English and they seem not to agree in their writing, have they corrupted the Quran?

In Quran 10:15 , is allah saying that some people have changed the Quran? Just like the accusation in Quran 5:12 you quoted above?
Quran 10:15
And when Our clear revelations are recited unto them, they who look not for the meeting with Us say: Bring a Lecture other than this, or change it. Say (O Muhammad): It is not for me to change it of my accord. I only follow that which is inspired in me. Lo! if I disobey my Lord I fear the retribution of an awful Day.

Please respond to my questions
1. Is this scripture true or false
Quran 4:47
” O you who were given the Scripture, believe in what We have sent down [to Muhammad], confirming that which is with you”

2. Is this scripture true
Quran 2:89
” And when there came to them a Book from Allah confirming that which was with them”

3. Is this scripture true or false
Quran 5:68
“Say, “O People of the Scripture, you are [standing] on nothing until you uphold [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel”

Speaking about the corruption of the Quran:
Is the Quran perfectly preserved?

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02
NairaLTQ:

Sahih Muslim 1637 c
Ibn Abbas reported:
When Allah's Messenger was about to leave this world, there were persons (around him) in his house, 'Umar b. al-Kbattab being one of them. Allah's Apostle said: Come, I may write for you a document; you would not go astray after that. Thereupon Umar said: Verily Allah's Messenger is deeply afflicted with pain. You have the Qur'an with you. The Book of Allah is sufficient for us. Those who were present in the house differed. Some of them said: Bring him (the writing material) so that Allah's Messenger may write a document for you and you would never go astray after him And some among them said what 'Umar had (already) said. When they indulged in nonsense and began to dispute in the presence of Allah's Messenger, he said: Get up (and go away) 'Ubaidullah said: Ibn Abbas used to say: There was a heavy loss, indeed a heavy loss, that, due to their dispute and noise. Allah's Messenger could not write (or dictate) the document for them.

This is a Sahih Hadith or is it Fabricated as usual of you Muslims?

In this hadith, Can Mohammed not read and write?

Do you need more evidence?
Show me the Arabic word use for( write) in the hadiths you paste here😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
Olodo bring it ou
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by NairaLTQ: 6:06pm On Feb 02
AntiChristian:

God said Adam will die but he didn't die!

Where exactly did your God explain the death?
He died a spiritual death!
Unfortunately, one who doesn't understand what a spirit is cannot comprehend spiritual death>

Did Allah explain death in the Quran?

On a Serious note:
What is a Spirit (before we start defining spirituality)?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02
SIRTee15:

Cc
Qasim

You have to be drunk and lost in insane delusion to be a Muslim.

All historical records we have about Jesus confirmed he was crucified.
All non biblical authors who wrote about Jesus confirmed he was crucified.
People who had nothing to gain from the so called death of jesus and are disinterested in his final fate all wrote and confirmed he was crucified.
Josephus, a Jew wrote Jesus was crucified
Tacitus an enemy of Christianity wrote in 210 AD that Jesus was punished and justly crucified by Pontus Pilate.
Mara bar sarapion a stoic philosopher writing in 74 AD confirmed Jesus was crucified.
Suetonius and Pliny, both Roman historian with disdain for Christians confirmed Jesus was killed by crucifixion.
Thallus, the first historian to write about jesus in 50AD described the night Jesus was killed.

All ancient historical sources we have both extant and references confirmed Jesus was crucified.
All western atheist scholars admitted the cruxifixion and baptism are the most valid fact about jesus.

Yet a man came out of a cafe 700 yrs later and told his followers the Jews killed their Messiah and rejoiced thereafter.
That the Koran could write such absurdity- that jews rejoice after killing their Messiah, shows the Koranic
lack of historical awareness and poor knowledge of contemporary events.

The Jews will never kill their Messiah, rather they will worship him.

The Koran is not a book from God. It's a plagiarized book from Muhammed. The only way the book can be from Allah is if Allah is not God Almighty.
Historical record confirmed

When mark said he died and rose on the 3rd day and ascend to heaven

And Paul said he died and rose on the 3rd day but ascend to heaven after 40days😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
Which one would we believed
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02
AuthorMan:

When guys like you try to make mockery of the Bible I wonder if your head has a brain at all.

Jesus ate and drank with a set of people. They knew him personally.
They were there when he was caught by the Jews. They forsook him but Peter followed him and the crowd from afar. So, he saw and heard all that happened. All he saw was documented.
Bring the verse out. Haba

When Jesus was on the cross, he spoke to one of the desciples who was at the foot of the cross with his mother. (John)
"Son watch over your mother, mother watch over your son"
The Bible says from that day the disciple took Mary home to take care of her.

All these things were documented by the disciples who saw these things.
But fooools like you have chosen to believe someone who had no dealing with Jesus. Some who came several hundreds of years after claiming one Angel appeared to him.

Common sense demands you to believe eye witnesses and not someone who came hundreds of years after the incident. Someone who could be under the influence of only God knows what grin

You and your likes lack common sense.

You can lie óò
When the bible said they all forsook him
They fled away (Japa) when they drag your lord all the desciples Japa straight.....and you are Summering nonsense here brain far from you guy
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02
TenQ:

Can you first explain
1. Why Allah deceived Mary the mother of Jesus with all his Apostles and the Disciples of Jesus?
2. Who was crucified instead of Jesus?
3. Did Jesus go to heaven in secret or in the presence of at least one person? Who was this person?

Where Mary Met Jesus and Which Mary
John 20:11,16:
"But Mary was standing outside the tomb, weeping. Then, while she was weeping, she bowed down and gazed into the tomb . … Jesus said to her, “Mary!” And turning, she said to him, “Rabboni!” (which means, Teacher)."
John 20:18: "Mary Magdalene went, announcing to the disciples, “I have seen the Lord, and these are the things that he said to me.”"

Where Jesus met His disciples After His resurrection
1. John 20:19: "Then, when it was late on the same day, on the first of the Sabbaths, and the doors were closed where the disciples were gathered, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in their midst, and he said to them: “Peace to you.”"

2. John 20:26: "And after eight days, again his disciples were within, and Thomas was with them. Jesus arrived, though the doors had been closed, and he stood in their midst and said, “Peace to you.”"

3. John 21:1: "After this, Jesus manifested himself again to the disciples at the Sea of Tiberias. And he manifested himself in this way."

4. Acts 1:3: "He also presented himself alive to them, after his Passion, appearing to them throughout forty days and speaking about the kingdom of God with many elucidations."

5. Acts 1:9,12: "And when he had said these things, while they were watching, he was lifted up, and a cloud took him from their sight. … Then they returned to Jerusalem from the mountain, which is called Olivet, which is next to Jerusalem, within a Sabbath day’s journey."
Please who is lying among the mark, Paul and John
How could Paul said he went to heaven after 40days
Then mark will said he went to heaven after 3rd days
Then John will said after 8days..
And maganline saw Jesus in the third after he was buried not after 3rd days again
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by NairaLTQ: 6:22pm On Feb 02
AntiChristian:

Christian theology? grin Which of the death is applicable to Enoch? And where did God define each of the deaths in your Bible?
Enoch did not die a physical death
AntiChristian:

Death in Hebrew is just death and so stop telling lies here! Abeg!
This is why Jesus corrected them several times of their lack of understanding of the scripture.
Three kinds of death in Christianity

AntiChristian:

Our belief is that Faith (Iman) increase and reduces! And that's spirituality!
Can you see how ignorant your response is!?
What has this got to do with any SPIRIT to be called spirituality?

AntiChristian:

You are wrong! The word (mutawaffi) in the Arabic text is from (tawaffa) which literally means "to take and to receive" and "to seize the soul" is not its lexical but metaphorical meaning. Here it means "to recall from mission." Allah recalled Jesus because the Israelites had rejected him in spite of the clear Signs he had brought. They had been disobeying God for centuries and, in spite of many a warning and admonition served to them, their national character was rapidly deteriorating. You are even adding the pronoun to it but not including it in your interpretation as mutawaffeeka! And Jesus was raised body and soul!
If the soul of anyone is seized, is it not DEATH?
Islam with LIES is indistinguishable!

AntiChristian:

This is still clear. Jesus didn't die yet. He will still die and be raised like all of us!

Qur'an 4:157-158
And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) ]
But Allah raised him ['Iesa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allah is Ever All­Powerful, All­Wise.

Qur'an 43:61 Jesus coming back will be a sign for the end time.
And he ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)] shall be a known sign for (the coming of) the Hour (Day of Resurrection) [i.e. 'Iesa's (Jesus) descent on the earth] . Therefore have no doubt concerning it (i.e. the Day of Resurrection). And follow Me (Allah) (i.e. be obedient to Allah and do what He orders you to do, O mankind)! This is the Straight Path (of Islamic Monotheism, leading to Allah and to His Paradise).
Good!
Then answer these
1. In whose presence was Jesus taken to heaven? (At least Christians knew exactly what happened)

2. How do you think Jesus forgot to say
"Peace on me the
a. day I was born, and
b. the day I will be taken to heaven die, and
c. the day I will descend from heaven and
d. the day I shall die and
e. the day I shall be raised alive!

Are you saying it is trivial and normal to be taken to heaven or to descend from heaven?

3. Did Allah in the Quran forget that Jesus will descend again from heaven or not?

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by NairaLTQ: 6:26pm On Feb 02
honesttalk21:

Surah Az-Zukhruf (Chapter 43), verse 61, alludes to the descent of Jesus

Focus and stop gish galloping. This is a grappling technique of yours. Face the issue don't bring distractions.
You didnt answer any question I asked as usual and the quran you quoted said NOTHING about Jesus descending from Heaven

Quran 43:61
And indeed, Jesus will be knowledge of the Hour, so be not in doubt of it, and follow Me. This is a straight path.

You can quote the Arabic and let us check word by word

2. Explain
"Peace on me the
i. day I was born, and

3. Note that

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by NairaLTQ: 6:31pm On Feb 02
Sahih Muslim 1637 c
Ibn Abbas reported:
When Allah's Messenger was about to leave this world, there were persons (around him) in his house, 'Umar b. al-Kbattab being one of them. Allah's Apostle said: Come, I may write for you a document; you would not go astray after that. Thereupon Umar said: Verily Allah's Messenger is deeply afflicted with pain. You have the Qur'an with you. The Book of Allah is sufficient for us. Those who were present in the house differed. Some of them said: Bring him (the writing material) so that Allah's Messenger may write a document for you and you would never go astray after him And some among them said what 'Umar had (already) said. When they indulged in nonsense and began to dispute in the presence of Allah's Messenger, he said: Get up (and go away) 'Ubaidullah said: Ibn Abbas used to say: There was a heavy loss, indeed a heavy loss, that, due to their dispute and noise. Allah's Messenger could not write (or dictate) the document for them.

Expanse2020:

Show me the Arabic word use for( write) in the hadiths you paste here😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
Olodo bring it ou
Go to Sunnah.com, you will find the Arabic for Sahih Muslim 1637 c

Are you jittery?
Do you need more Evidence?

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02
NairaLTQ:
Sahih Muslim 1637 c
Ibn Abbas reported:

Go to Sunnah.com, you will find the Arabic for Sahih Muslim 1637 c

Are you jittery?
Do you need more Evidence?
The word let me write for you in that hadith in Arabic show me here.,.I want to check something there 😂😂🤣😂😂😂
Olodo oshi
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by NairaLTQ: 6:35pm On Feb 02
Expanse2020:

You can lie óò
They fled away (Japa) when they drag your lord all the desciples Japa straight.....and you are Summering nonsense here brain far from you guy
And there was not one single evidence of some returning to follow him?

Do you know about Jesus's interaction with Peter?
Do you know about Jesus's interaction with John?
Do you know about Jesus's interaction with Mary (His Mother)?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 6:38pm On Feb 02
NairaLTQ:
You did label the backbone which is L1-L5 (the Lumbar Vertebrae)
In the front of the Lumbar vertebrae is the Baby (Fotus)

If a group transgressed in the matter of Sabbath, does it mean they corrupt their Toran or they did not obey the torah?
If a group of Muslims did not pray five times a day nor fast during ramadan, have they corrupted the Quran?

Is it the Torah?
If any Muslim say that the Hadith Qudsi is from Allah, have they distorted the Quran?

If a group of people twist their tongues when reading the Quran, have they corrupted the Quran?
Mishkat al-Masabih 3559
‘Abdallah b. ‘Umar told that the Jews came to God’s Messenger and mentioned to him that a man and a woman of their number had committed fornication. He asked them what they found in the Torah about stoning and they replied that they should disgrace them and that they should be beaten. ‘Abdallah b. Salam then said, “You lie; it contains instruction that they should be stoned to death, so bring the Torah.” They spread it out, and one of them put his hand over the verse of stoning and read what preceded it and what followed it. 'Abdallah b. Salam told him to lift his hand and when he did so the verse of stoning was seen to be in it. They then said, “He has spoken the truth, Muhammad; the verse of stoning is in it.” The Prophet then gave command regarding them and they were stoned to death. In a version it says that he told him to lift his hand and that when he did so the verse of stoning was clearly in it. The man then said, “It contains the verse of stoning, Muhammad, but we have been concealing it from one another.” He then gave command regarding them and they were stoned to death.
(Bukhari and Muslim.)

When Muslims translate the Quran into English and they seem not to agree in their writing, have they corrupted the Quran?

In Quran 10:15 , is allah saying that some people have changed the Quran? Just like the accusation in Quran 5:12 you quoted above?
And when Our clear revelations are recited unto them, they who look not for the meeting with Us say: Bring a Lecture other than this, or change it. Say (O Muhammad): It is not for me to change it of my accord. I only follow that which is inspired in me. Lo! if I disobey my Lord I fear the retribution of an awful Day.

” O you who were given the Scripture, believe in what We have sent down [to Muhammad], confirming that which is with you”

” And when there came to them a Book from Allah confirming that which was with them”

“Say, “O People of the Scripture, you are [standing] on nothing until you uphold [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel”

Let's keep the discussion about emerging from on the originating page; can we?

Is there a uniform and agreed day of Sabbath with regards to activities therein?

Do those that argue for a different day or actions on the Sabbath back it up with scripture? Do those who refuse to pray back it up with the Quran? Give examples and stop shooting in the deep.

See how you struggle to force your point. Reread your question on Hadith.

The contents of the sunnah are however expressed through the Prophet’s own words or actions. In the case of the Quran, the Angel Gabriel brought the exact wording and contents to the Prophet, who received this as revelation and then announced it, in the very same manner that he received it.

There are imperfections in translation for valid reason.

وَإِنَّ مِنۡهُمۡ لَفَرِیقࣰا یَلۡوُۥنَ أَلۡسِنَتَهُم بِٱلۡكِتَـٰبِ لِتَحۡسَبُوهُ مِنَ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنَ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبِ وَیَقُولُونَ هُوَ مِنۡ عِندِ ٱللَّهِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنۡ عِندِ ٱللَّهِ وَیَقُولُونَ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ ٱلۡكَذِبَ وَهُمۡ یَعۡلَمُونَ

And indeed, among them is a group who distort their tongues with the Book so that you may think it is from the Book, but it is not from the Book, and He says It is from God, but it is not from God, and they say a lie about God while they know it.

Distort the tongues in context means those who reject the message of the Quran and seek to distort its teachings.

Gish gallops will not be entertained. Focus on a question and have it fully addressed before bringing in others
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 6:39pm On Feb 02
NairaLTQ:

And there was not one single evidence of some returning to follow him?

Do you know about Jesus's interaction with Peter?
Do you know about Jesus's interaction with John?
Do you know about Jesus's interaction with Mary (His Mother)?
If they real following him why there is different narrative of his death..

Someone said he died at the lately hours
Someone said he died earlier hour
Another person said he died around 9.am

One verse said he died by hanging
Another author said he was crucified but another one show pacified
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 This joke is two much
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by NairaLTQ: 6:39pm On Feb 02
Expanse2020:

Please who is lying among the mark, Paul and John
How could Paul said he went to heaven after 40days
Then mark will said he went to heaven after 3rd days
Then John will said after 8days..
And maganline saw Jesus in the third after he was buried not after 3rd days again
I am learning all these for the first time from Pastor Expanse2020 (the Taqqiya Pastor)

Can you please provide bible verses supporting all these? ( I will surely be grateful)

You that know the TRUTH can surely answer these simple questions for me instead of dodging it like one who is about to fart!
Can you first explain
1. Why Allah deceived Mary the mother of Jesus with all his Apostles and the Disciples of Jesus?
2. Who was crucified instead of Jesus?
3. Did Jesus go to heaven in secret or in the presence of at least one person? Who was this person?

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by NairaLTQ: 6:51pm On Feb 02
honesttalk21:

Let's keep the discussion about emerging from on the originating page; can we?

honesttalk21:

Is there a uniform and agreed day of Sabbath with regards to activities therein?
Do those that argue for a different day or actions on the Sabbath back it up with scripture? Do those who refuse to pray back it up with the Quran? Give examples and stop shooting in the deep.

See how you struggle to force your point. Reread your question on Hadith.

The contents of the sunnah are however expressed through the Prophet’s own words or actions. In the case of the Quran, the Angel Gabriel brought the exact wording and contents to the Prophet, who received this as revelation and then announced it, in the very same manner that he received it.

There are imperfections in translation for valid reason.

وَإِنَّ مِنۡهُمۡ لَفَرِیقࣰا یَلۡوُۥنَ أَلۡسِنَتَهُم بِٱلۡكِتَـٰبِ لِتَحۡسَبُوهُ مِنَ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنَ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبِ وَیَقُولُونَ هُوَ مِنۡ عِندِ ٱللَّهِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنۡ عِندِ ٱللَّهِ وَیَقُولُونَ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ ٱلۡكَذِبَ وَهُمۡ یَعۡلَمُونَ

And indeed, among them is a group who distort their tongues with the Book so that you may think it is from the Book, but it is not from the Book, and He says It is from God, but it is not from God, and they say a lie about God while they know it.

Distort the tongues in context means those who reject the message of the Quran and seek to distort its teachings.

Gish gallops will not be entertained. Focus on a question and have it fully addressed before bringing in others
You can see how I answered ALL your questions in detail: because the truth fear NOTHING!

Your claim is that the Bible is corrupted isn't it?

Why dont you answer mine in detail. For I never argued for or against the Jews not observing the sabbath ( as I have no evidence to that effect). Even if SOME of the Jews did NOT observe the sabbath, does that mean that they have corrupted the Torah or they are not obeying the Torah?

AGAIN:

Is it the Torah?

Mishkat al-Masabih 3559
(Bukhari and Muslim.)

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by NairaLTQ: 6:59pm On Feb 02
Expanse2020:

If they real following him why there is different narrative of his death..

Someone said he died at the lately hours
Someone said he died earlier hour
Another person said he died around 9.am

One verse said he died by hanging
Another author said he was crucified but another one show pacified
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 This joke is two much
Its easy to catch a chronic liar: provide your evidence for each claim!

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by NairaLTQ: 7:10pm On Feb 02
Expanse2020:

The word let me write for you in that hadith in Arabic show me here.,.I want to check something there 😂😂🤣😂😂😂
Olodo oshi
Let me help you with another evidence

Musnad Ahmad 656
It was narrated that `Ubaidullah bin ‘Iyad bin `Amr al-Qari said:
`Abdullah bin Shaddad came and entered upon `A`ishah (رضي الله عنها) when we were sitting with her, as he was returning from Iraq during the time when ‘Ali (رضي الله عنه) was murdered....... .
But Suhail bin `Amr came to us when we were with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) at al-Hudaibiyah, when he made a peace deal with Quraish, and the Messenger of Allah wrote, `In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.`
Suhail said: Do not write, In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. He said: What should we write? He said: Write: `In Your Name, O Allah.” The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Write `Muhammad the Messenger of Allah.`......

Instead of you being thankful that I am showing you the truth, you are angry!

If I were you, I will go and meet my Islamic scholars to ask why they lied to Muslims about the literacy of your prophet Mohammed!

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 7:21pm On Feb 02
honesttalk21:

SirTee15 as I say, your question was if Jesus in the Quran refers to Allah as father then if he instructed his followers to call Allah father or do you deny this?

I don't like complicating responses. You have accepted that the above questions on father have been answered. You are now asking if certain verses are corrupted? Is this correct?
Your repeating tends to suggest so.

The verses may or may not be corrupted however you regarded my submission on metaphorical meaning. Are these verses including father also metaphorical?

Let's be factual in our addresses.

Listen to yourself and ponder if what U saying makes sense.
U stated here that Jesus in the Koran couldn't have called God father and never told his disciples to call God father.

Then u came to the bible and said it's possible Jesus called God father only if it's within cultural context or used metaphorically.

Are they not the same person. Is Jesus in the Koran and the one in the bible not the same person. So how can one call God father and the other denied ever calling God father.

If above is not confusion and cognitive dissonance mixed together. I don know what to call it.
If we have a time machine and we go back in time into 30AD to meet Jesus when he was walking on this earth, will we find him calling God father?
That's my question that honesttalk has refused to answer.

Well I hope I have exposed the fraud in the Koran and forced u to see the truth.
As I said this is not about u leaving Islam but to make u ponder on the reliability of the Koranic texts.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by AuthorMan: 8:08pm On Feb 02
Expanse2020:

You can lie óò

Its not everyone that is stupid like your father. Stop talking people for your dad.

Read the Bible and you will see where the Bible says Peter followed him from afar.

On the cross at the verge of giving up the ghost again, Jesus said to one of the desciples that was close to his mother "Son look after your mother, mother look after your son"

The next time you compare me with your senseless father I will deal with you ruthlessly.

Lunatic
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 8:23pm On Feb 02
NairaLTQ:

You can see how I answered ALL your questions in detail: because the truth fear NOTHING!

Your claim is that the Bible is corrupted isn't it?

Why dont you answer mine in detail. For I never argued for or against the Jews not observing the sabbath ( as I have no evidence to that effect). Even if SOME of the Jews did NOT observe the sabbath, does that mean that they have corrupted the Torah or they are not obeying the Torah?

AGAIN:

Is it the Torah?

If a group of people twist their tongues when reading the Quran, have they corrupted the Quran? ANSWERED
Mishkat al-Masabih 3559
(Bukhari and Muslim.)

In Quran 10:15 , is allah saying that some people have changed the Quran? Just like the accusation in Quran 5:12 (5:18 putting what SirTee15 wrote in exact context with reference)you quoted above?

The Talmud is said to be seen as a compilation of the oral traditions that coincide with the Torah.

It is a depiction of the primary codification of the Jewish decrees. It explains the written texts of the Torah so that people know how to apply it to their lives.

New muslims may be allowed to pray salat in their language but encouraged to learn enough Quran for Salat. Surah Fatiha and verses that are easy on them in arabic language. Why is this? No other reason than to ensure this pillar of Islam is said the way it should be said.

The verses confirming some parts of the previous scripture not all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

There Are 3 Kinds Of Heaven As Described In The Bible. Which One Applies To You / If You Attend All Christian Practical Praying Band. Acppb Please Identify Here / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.