Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything (18237 Views)

Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything / Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:53pm On Jan 31
They should take care of the fishy odours, start working, bring down that 45k night for ashawo! The thing cost! grin
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:56pm On Jan 31
Jennyclay should stop putting ice cream that place and instructing her dog to come and lick it. Its unhygienic and disgusting! No harm meant grin
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by Rickyforeign(m): 4:02pm On Jan 31
Relationship Is not poverty elevation scheme. Try get work before u enter any relationship. E get why
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by Lovestrong(m): 4:03pm On Jan 31
GeneralPula:
Pussy is overrated..
No! Over hype
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by Stevedison(m): 4:04pm On Jan 31
My own advice is for them to know what they want. Set standards for yourself but don't be too strict. Be friendly and nice to guys.
Don't be too eager or rush into allowing guys see your panties thinking it will make them stay with you.. If a guy gets into your pant so easily you loose your value in his eyes so easily also.

Just set good standards for yourself. A guy who sees good in you will endure and have you eventually.

And please don't be dependent on men cos you will loose your value also. Get something doing for yourself and also focus on adding values to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by Ten06(m): 4:31pm On Jan 31
Ladies should be very open to advise. Majority of them do not take advise because they feel they know too much.
Secondly, they should do away with petty argument and stop their short temper. They should also learn how to calmly sort out their problem.
Finally, they should stop thinking they are equal to men, instead they should imbibe humility and respect.
No man want to marry his equal. And it is even illegal to make unequal entity equal

Edit - I did not write this for any lady to become slave to any man, but for them to be able to live in peace with their man and enjoy life.
I respect many ladies for neatness but those one with rotten pants should learn how to wash pant immediately they wear it once

1 Like

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by adebowales: 4:37pm On Jan 31
CandidAdmin:

So you're still cheating on your wife?

Just a quick question, will you be happy if you caught your dad cheating on your mum?

Or your child's husband cheating on your child?
whats my own business if my dad cheats on my mum, as much as my dad take his responsibility, I have no control over what he does about his sexual life
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31
Unmarried women, try and keep your virginity. That’s how we rate you

1 Like

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by khattab02: 4:58pm On Jan 31
Interesting advices.

grin grin
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by HELLASJ(m): 5:00pm On Jan 31
Gadafii:
Add value to your self, don’t rely on your kpekus for survival

Little thing make men happy actually, you may not buy him ps5 or iPhone 15, but you see wireless clippers, football jerseys, cufflinks, little outing all expenses on you even if na bukka, your man will be head over heels into you and will almost reciprocity double folds

Don’t nag him, respect your man, and his decisions

A good woman will mostly be cherished, protected and valued by a serious and responsible man

And most importantly do away with “male bestie”

CurveLinks not cufflinks.

Anyways you nailed it. Girls are so entitle that they see it as getting simple gifts for their men is not necessary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by Exceed15: 5:12pm On Jan 31
Stop saying negative things about your man/ husband to your family/ people. They will use it against him someday and ultimately ruin your relationship/ marriage. Be wise
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by Saviola86: 5:19pm On Jan 31
No matter how loving and submissive you are to a man. Even if he is extra care always ensure you have some secret funds saved.

Humans are unpredictable and that funds you saved could be your shock absorber tomorrow
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by ekelebeXstunner: 5:36pm On Jan 31
Seun is so infantile. What type of stupid topic is this?! The man believes he’s still the twenty-three year old who opened Nairaland. Guy, you’re forty-two years old this year, act your age. Agbaya! These sort of topics should remain in this romance section where fourteen year olds type fantasies. Stop encouraging childish behaviour. Man child.
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by CandidAdmin(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31
adebowales:
whats my own business if my dad cheats on my mum, as much as my dad take his responsibility, I have no control over what he does about his sexual life

Hmmm okay.
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by Teejaney88(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31
Good men are hard to come by so, Appreciated a good man if you're lucky to find one...
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by SoloCraft306: 6:14pm On Jan 31
Ladies should stop this thinking of man is responsible to everything that concerns them, that mindset is wrong.
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by Camberlo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31
Goes into marriage for spiritual purpose not monetary
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by Bornboy4: 6:46pm On Jan 31
Learn not to open your legs too quickly to bad boys!
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by femi4: 6:54pm On Jan 31
robosky02:
Straight Talk: just for men : Advice women on anything

Women often complain men are not looking at thier way. But the truth is there are things men would wish ladies know.

And if they do their relationship or marriage would be better and thier men will treat them better.

So guys just Advice women on anything you've wish they had known.
By robosky02

They should be modest and find something doing. The era of coming to the table with empty hand is gone. Bateconomics is not helping matters
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by Lovelife433(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31
verminnel:
Its contentment not contempt
i too know is the reason why ur life is not amending. Idiot did I sick for ur correction? Eleribu ode.
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by emani03(m): 8:13pm On Jan 31
Friends you keep will ruin you forever.
Know your direction.

robosky02:
Straight Talk: just for men : Advice women on anything

Women often complain men are not looking at thier way. But the truth is there are things men would wish ladies know.

And if they do their relationship or marriage would be better and thier men will treat them better.

So guys just Advice women on anything you've wish they had known.
By robosky02

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by Karleb(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31
robosky02:

Lol

But some deadbeat takes bullet nice guys can't take

Bullets? undecided

Well, I said good guys not nice guys.
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by noob03saibot(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31
HELLASJ:

CurveLinks not cufflinks.

Anyways you nailed it. Girls are so entitle that they see it as getting simple gifts for their men is not necessary
he is right, the word is cufflinks and not curvelinks.

1 Like

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by verminnel(f): 9:34pm On Jan 31
Its seek not sick..pained illiterate who wont take correction😂
Lovelife433:
i too know is the reason why ur life is not amending. Idiot did I sick for ur correction? Eleribu ode.
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by Damian911: 10:34pm On Jan 31
God1000:
They should stop chasing yahoo guys because of money, it often ends in tears.
"Often end in tears?"
The dead doesn't cry
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by loswhite(m): 11:52pm On Jan 31
axglide:
Women should avoid men that ask them what do they bring to the table. Every man’s responsibility is to provide.

1 Tim 5:8 - “ But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.”

The secret is coming to Christ Jesus early, seeking first the kingdom and then every other thing shall be added unto you.
please ensure your female kids don't go to school. Ensure that they follow the way of life of the old testament.
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by TheTravelingOne(f): 12:00am On Feb 01
My advice to a Nigerian female is to find your own way financially and stop begging and
Extorting from any dumb man you come across. Stop acting like a prostitute, there’s more to life then pwussy for a men. If that’s all you’re offering, say that up front and don’t waste his time thinking you’re a respectable girl.
Lastly, have some dignity and self respect the way you dress and carry yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by InvertedHammer: 3:12am On Feb 01
axglide:
Women should avoid men that ask them what do they bring to the table. Every man’s responsibility is to provide.

1 Tim 5:8 - “ But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.”

The secret is coming to Christ Jesus early, seeking first the kingdom and then every other thing shall be added unto you.
/

Not all Nigerian men are Christians.

/
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by BeeNG3: 3:24am On Feb 01
Respect
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by ariesbull: 4:14am On Feb 01
lamikas:
I notice all men seem to want the same thing. A hardworking and independent lady. Let's say we women eventually meet up to the standards.
Now my question is does this make men stop cheating? Cos honestly u guys seem so focused on how to control women. When u can't even control the urge to poke every hole u see.

a man that bleeps another lady doesn't mean he doesn't love you...he loves you just that he wants to knack

For men ...knacking isn't love it's recreation
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by ariesbull: 4:15am On Feb 01
axglide:

he will provide when she is married to him and she will assist also

Never date a lazy girl or jobless girl
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:15am On Feb 01
Gadafii:
Add value to your self, don’t rely on your kpekus for survival

Little thing make men happy actually, you may not buy him ps5 or iPhone 15, but you see wireless clippers, football jerseys, cufflinks, little outing all expenses on you even if na bukka, your man will be head over heels into you and will almost reciprocity double folds

Don’t nag him, respect your man, and his decisions

A good woman will mostly be cherished, protected and valued by a serious and responsible man

And most importantly do away with “male bestie”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teacher Dies Plucking Pear For Girlfriend / Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? / Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.