Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House (17035 Views)

Why Can't Nigerians Adopt The Cycling Means Of Transportation (bicycle) Pics. / Man In Suit Climbs Moving Tanker Steps As Means Of Transportation (Video) / Work To Begin On Ishawo, Igbogbo Roads Soon - Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by writeprof(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01
Reelmii:
cheesy..if i were in Nigeria...na bicycle i go dey use mostly..

I know of a guy then wey dey work for UBA at marina..
Na bicycle the guy dey ride go work,, grin..that time things never hard like this sef and we dey larf am then..

Now bicycle should be the new limousine in Nigeria grin

It is difficult using bicycle in Nigeria, unless you avoid some roads, especially Expressways. That's how a bus knocked down a promising and enterprising young man I know last year while on his bicycle. Sadly, he died.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by spencekat(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01
250 to
250 fro
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:02pm On Feb 01
Powerbando:

did the person came to ask you for help that you are here complaining about someone else cause
nairaland should allow kids and adult screening before registering
i guess you are still a kid

Did you even consider the possibility that OP is referring to him/herself?

Some fights are avoidable

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Crowntop94: 6:06pm On Feb 01
Raydave:
Someone is earning 150k, wearing suit and going to work from Ketu to VI every morning.

Is that life?
How does that one affect you ?
Do you even have work self ?
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Solitechworld(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01
Aplaudez:

Ketu to tradefair, I spend 2k+ daily, my salary is not even up to 100k cry but there's no choice as I can't steal or involve in Internet fraud.

Please if you can help me with a better job within lagos, I'd really appreciate you, I have HND in Computer science and i adapt keenly with any working condition.

Regards.

HND in computer science that doesn't have a remote Job that pays him millions monthly! Can you even code?
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by kiddkash(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01
Aplaudez:

Ketu to tradefair, I spend 2k+ daily, my salary is not even up to 100k cry but there's no choice as I can't steal or involve in Internet fraud.

Please if you can help me with a better job within lagos, I'd really appreciate you, I have HND in Computer science and i adapt keenly with any working condition.

Regards.
Look for accommodation near trade fair.
There are quite few single room self con

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Godsonkemz(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01
Nigeria is the capital city of poverty and hell.
Imagine a bag of mango rice that I refused to buy at 60k three days ago because it was above my budget is now selling at 65k which is above a soldier's salary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Dennisochampa: 6:10pm On Feb 01
Werin u Wan use the information do?
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by integrity16(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01
40k per month. On a 280k monthly salary.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Rinoxy: 6:12pm On Feb 01
Nice2023:

Calculate 150 ×12×20 years u will see...that e no worth am at all.
Get him a better one then.
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Dennisochampa: 6:14pm On Feb 01
dangoteinlaw:
I realize that Nigerians enjoy the stress of spending money and making bus drivers richer because they like to be greeted morning and evening when returning from work. They will rather do a 100k work 3km far away than an 80k half kilometer.
Question....
If you stay in ketu, and you're offered a 150k job in vi...
At the same time, you're offered a 50k job to be a primary school teacher around your house there in ketu...
Which will you go for?
At times.... People don't choose where they work out of happiness...
They choose it so as to be open to an opportunity to either earn more after some time on the job by way of promotion or to gather experience for better offers....
Morover, how many good jobs dey around ketu?
What if the applicant Don find job around ketu e no see..... U advise make e stay house?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Dennisochampa: 6:14pm On Feb 01
Question....
If you stay in ketu, and you're offered a 150k job in vi...
At the same time, you're offered a 50k job to be a primary school teacher around your house there in ketu...
Which will you go for?
At times.... People don't choose where they work out of happiness...
They choose it so as to be open to an opportunity to either earn more after some time on the job by way of promotion or to gather experience for better offers....
Morover, how many good jobs dey around ketu?
What if the applicant Don find job around ketu e no see..... U advise make e stay house?
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Jomandi13(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01
CockPit:
I live in Ikotun Egbe and work in Lekki. I spend N600 every day on transport.

N300 go and N300 come. I know a short cut that saves on transpot cost.

I nor dey do pass myself.
How ...? explain pls...thanks.
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Rinoxy: 6:15pm On Feb 01
folake4u:
I work from home on Mondays strictly and entitled to two days WFH in a month.

I only spend keke tfare of N100 (N200daily to and fro) from my junction to bus stop to use the staff bus.

200naira daily × 16/17days = N3,200/3,400 monthly.
I spend keke transport fare of N100 (N50 to N50 fro) daily. I spend about N2300 to N2500 on transportation monthly. I stay in Kaduna.
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by dicksonadams(m): 6:20pm On Feb 01
IyaTola:
I fuel my car 52k a week , how much is my salary cry

There is a guy here CAlled gazzuzz he can help you set up cng, budget 1.3m

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by wunmi590(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01
superintendents:
he should find 100k work in ketu and manage,that 50k na stress and transport money.. angry

But where would he see the work in ketu?

Majority of the work in ketu might not even offer the person more than 70k..

Moat work with better opportunities is on the island, why people rush there, you can't blame them
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by wunmi590(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01
Raydave:

I reason with you bro, nothing beat being self employed in this country

Not everybody will be self employed, the earlier you know that...

If everybody are self emoyed, where will you see that boy you will emotes as sales boy?

Even in a saner climes not everybody are their boss,despite the fact that it's a working environment

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by perdollar(m): 6:25pm On Feb 01
#200 to and fro
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by 82man: 6:26pm On Feb 01
My own transportation cost #2500 only
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Fatbam005: 6:27pm On Feb 01
Solitechworld:

HND in computer science that doesn't have a remote Job that pays him millions monthly! Can you even code?
Pride goes before fall. Be careful.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by SIXFEETUNDER: 6:29pm On Feb 01
pocohantas:

N900 × 21 working days = N18,900

Salary = N30,000

Balance b/f = N11,100

You are a lady and I believe you haven't gotten to menopause. So you buy pad, data and you eat.

How do you survive on N11,000 for 30days?

Handouts from men

Very simple
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Paramount01(m): 6:30pm On Feb 01
talk2hb1:
Mine is 4,500 per day to and fro, Dopemu To Jakande in Lekki.
Fueling Car To and Fro will be 6-7k daily
I tried To Get an apartment around workplace is 1.5million for a room self contain apartment

How much be your pay?
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by emmand2(m): 6:32pm On Feb 01
westlius:

NLC guy is really a big clown
They can't pay 35k wages commission
Na 400k they will pay?

They will reach a compromise during the course of negotiating . so it's not bad for NCL to start with 400k
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by CockPit: 6:33pm On Feb 01
Jomandi13:

How ...? explain pls...thanks.

It's a secret route. You have to first promise, if I tell you, you won't tell anyone. We don't want this route to be congested. You get my drift! cheesy
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by folake4u(f): 6:34pm On Feb 01
Rinoxy:

I spend keke transport fare of N100 (N50 to N50 fro) daily. I spend about N2300 to N2500 on transportation monthly. I stay in Kaduna.

That's cool. kiss
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by isax(m): 6:37pm On Feb 01
about 200/300 coz we've got bus that picks staff daily.
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by drimzsmoke(m): 6:46pm On Feb 01
IyaTola:
I fuel my car 52k a week , how much is my salary cry

You tell us!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by segyoms: 6:46pm On Feb 01
[quote author=dicksonadams post=128238958]

There is a guy here CAlled gazzuzz he can help you set up cng, budget 1.3m[/quote

How do this CNG work? We really need to raise the topic...
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by IkeGod9891(m): 6:48pm On Feb 01
From Chikakore to Arab junction #400, Arab to dei dei #200, dei dei to new site mkt. #200.
Daily feeding #3200
Total #4000
4000x26=#104k

Salary 25k

Reason am
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Godsongang: 6:49pm On Feb 01
I don't even have a job self, I just dey sleep dey wake up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This / 5 Rules To Survive In Warri / Environmental Truck Rams Into A Supermarket In Abia State, Kills Young Man. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.