Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Did God Create The Devil? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create The Devil? (3562 Views)

Why Did God Create An Imperfect World? / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16
Westerhoffe:

But, are we discussing Krishna here?
God is a title and there are many bearing that title that's why their names matter most!

Psalms 83:18 smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16
Westerhoffe:

But, are we discussing Krishna here?
Or did Noah meant Krishna when he was said to walk with GOD?
Honestly, you're making zero senses here!
That's where you got it all wrong because whatever you say about your own God a worshiper of Krishna will tell you that's exactly what his God did.

Call the name "Noah" a worshiper of Krishna will tell you a similar story and say Krishna is the God who delivered those being saved! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16
MaxInDHouse:

God is a title and there are many bearing that title that's why their names matter most!

Psalms 83:18 smiley

Just a title?

Isaiah 45 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁵ I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
⁶ That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
⁷ I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16
Westerhoffe:

Just a title?

Isaiah 45 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁵ I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
⁶ That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
⁷ I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

I am Jehovah, and there is no one else. There is no God except me. I will strengthen you, although you did not know me. Isaiah 45:5 NWT
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:30pm On Feb 16
MaxInDHouse:

That's where you got it all wrong because whatever you say about your own God a worshiper of Krishna will tell you that's exactly what his God did.

Call the name "Noah" a worshiper of Krishna will tell you a similar story and say Krishna is the God who delivered those being saved! smiley

Makes zero sense.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:32pm On Feb 16
Westerhoffe:

Makes zero sense.

Just as all your comments makes zero sense to me also.

That's why i told you to go and worship your god while i worship mine! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16
MaxInDHouse:

I am Jehovah, and there is no one else. There is no God except me. I will strengthen you, although you did not know me. Isaiah 45:5 NWT

Your NWT version means New World Translation. 😂😂😂

And you know where that was coined from? The NEW WORLD ORDER movement.

So, you see why your version, which was edited and printed by the JWs is not a reliable version?
When I told you JW is a wing of Freemasonry, at the 33rd Degree, you rebuffed. How interesting I know about your religion much more than you, because you've been caged in, while I am completely outside the cage!
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:39pm On Feb 16
Westerhoffe:

Your NWT version means New World Translation. 😂😂😂
And you know where that was coined from? The NEW WORLD ORDER movement.
So, you see why your version, which was edited and printed by the JWs is not a reliable version?
When I told you JW is a wing of Freemasonry, at the 33rd Degree, you rebuffed. How interesting I know about your religion much more than you, because you've been caged in, while I am completely outside the cage!
Story! Story!! Story!!!
Ọmọ say something reasonable all that is old story for the gods; smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:41pm On Feb 16
MaxInDHouse:

Just as all your comments makes zero sense to me also.

That's why i told you to go and worship your god while i worship mine! smiley

You were made to believe you know GOD, but unfortunately, you're being led to the NEW WORLD ORDER gods which is the Illuminati!

Wake up!
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16
MaxInDHouse:

Story! Story!! Story!!!
Ọmọ say something reasonable old that is old story for the gods; smiley

Which of the details is false? 🤨
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:43pm On Feb 16
Westerhoffe:

You were made to believe you know GOD, but unfortunately, you're being led to the NEW WORLD ORDER gods which is the Illuminati!
Wake up!

Yawn!
Guy go and worship your own god while i worship mine! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16
Westerhoffe:

Which of the details is false? 🤨

Whatever you can't prove is FALSE as in NONSENSE! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:02am On Feb 17
MaxInDHouse:

Whatever you can't prove is FALSE as in NONSENSE! smiley

Whatever I can't prove? Really?

What is the shape of Charles Taze Russell's cemetery?

What is the shape of the Illuminati pyramid?

Go check them and tell me what you see.

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:04am On Feb 17
MaxInDHouse:

Yawn!
Guy go and worship your own god while i worship mine! smiley

I'm giving you clues to see the deception you have been fed, but here you are rebuffing!
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10am On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:

Whatever I can't prove? Really?
What is the shape of Charles Taze Russell's cemetery?
What is the shape of the Illuminati pyramid?
Go check them and tell me what you see.

This is the picture disfellowshiped members post for gullible neighbours like you and instead of you to ask members you swallow it hook line and sinker.
Well that's not Russell's memorial tomb you've been lied to! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:11am On Feb 17
MaxInDHouse:

This is the picture disfellowshiped members post for gullible neighbours like you and instead of you to ask members you swallow it hook line and sinker.
Well that's not Russell's memorial tomb you've been lied to! smiley

Go check it out and see who is the gullible one.

Hope you're aware your NEW WORLD TRANSLATION of the Bible is by JW?
#Openingyoureyes.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:14am On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:

Go check it out.
Even though i'm telling you you're still arguing now you've proved to be a follower of misinformed crowd who often judge without thorough investigation.

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:19am On Feb 17
MaxInDHouse:

Even though i'm telling you you're still arguing now you've proved to be a follower of misinformed crowd who often judge without thorough investigation.

What is this? 🤨

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23am On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:

What is this? 🤨

Instead of asking questions you're just jumping into conclusions.
The pyramid is also in that same cemetery so most people think it's where Russell was buried. It's like going to a cemetery and seeing different structures but CT Russell's tomb is few meters away from that pyramid. smiley

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:26am On Feb 17
MaxInDHouse:

Instead of asking questions you're just jumping into conclusions.
The pyramid is also in that same cemetery so most people think it's where Russell was buried. It's like going to a cemetery and seeing different structures but CT Russell's tomb is few meters away from that pyramid. smiley

And named after him? 🤨
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29am On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:

And named after him? 🤨
Ọmọ what people say doesn't matter i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and telling you now that the pyramid is not where he was buried people assume a lot but today you've known the truth that his tomb is in the same cemetery with that pyramid not that he was buried in the pyramid! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:35am On Feb 17
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ what people say doesn't matter i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and telling you now that the pyramid is not where he was buried people assume a lot but today you've known the truth that his tomb is in the same cemetery with that pyramid not that he was buried in the pyramid! smiley

And named after him despite there being several others there? 🤨
Why was it designed EXACTLY as the PYRAMID of Illuminati?
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by EEIA: 7:36am On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:

And named after him despite there being several others there? 🤨
you the take JW people serious? grin
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:37am On Feb 17
EEIA:

you the take JW people serious? grin

Exposing their deceptions and false doctrines.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by EEIA: 7:39am On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:

Exposing their deceptions and false doctrines.
they said Jesus was crucified on a pole and not a cross. grin
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:38am On Feb 17
EEIA:

they said Jesus was crucified on a pole and not a cross. grin

They said no one is going to Heaven after the trumpet is sounded.
I engage them always, so I know very much a lot about them and their deceptive, twisted, and contorted doctrines.

They printed their own version of the Bible, titled it the "NEW WORLD" TRANSLATION, in an age of the growing NEW WORLD ORDER.
Or don't they have any idea of what that is saying?

After I'm through with him/her, I'm coming back for Kobojunkie.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:52am On Feb 17
MaxInDHouse:

That's the confusion you put yourself.

There are many translations and they rendered the titles the same way so there's no sense in using upper case to differentiate titles! wink

Sir
Kindly ignore this man
He's just wasting your precious time
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:05am On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

Sir
Kindly ignore this man
He's just wasting your precious time
Thanks that's exactly what i wanted to do but he keep on saying he has something worthwhile to offer! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 10:26am On Feb 17
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks that's exactly what i wanted to do but he keep on saying he has something worthwhile to offer! smiley

Stop defending your religion when there are too many facts of things amiss and untrue.
I still insist your doctrines are false and misleading.

Just like one of your doctrines that GOD will clean this world and bring back the souls of those currently in glorious heavens to this filthy, dirty, stained, burning planet Earth.

Let's start from this now.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by EEIA: 11:27am On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:

They said no one is going to Heaven after the trumpet is sounded.
I engage them always, so I know very much a lot about them and their deceptive, twisted, and contorted doctrines.

They printed their own version of the Bible, titled it the "NEW WORLD" TRANSLATION, in an age of the growing NEW WORLD ORDER.
Or don't they have any idea of what that is saying?

After I'm through with him/her, I'm coming back for Kobojunkie.
Kobojunkie ma na JW? 😂
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:25pm On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:

Just like one of your doctrines that GOD will clean this world and bring back the souls of those currently in glorious heavens to this filthy, dirty, stained, burning planet Earth.

[/b]

Says who?
Your ignorance is higher than Everest
😂
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

Says who?
Your ignorance is higher than Everest
😂

Your ignorance it is you are talking about. 😎

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why Did God Make Homosexuals? / A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO / Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.