Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Did God Create The Devil? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create The Devil? (3555 Views)

Why Did God Create An Imperfect World? / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13
MaxInDHouse:

Exactly what i will also say to you so you haven't make any point! smiley

I'm not expecting you to reject what you have been programmed to say and what you have been fill-fed. But what I'll tell you is, your doctrines are all false.

If you can't get it, you're the one being unreasonable.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13
Westerhoffe:

I'm not expecting you to reject what you have been programmed to say and what you have been fill-fed. But what I'll tell you is, your doctrines are all false.
If you can't get it, you're the one being unreasonable.

Just as i believe you've been programmed! cheesy
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:48am On Feb 14
MaxInDHouse:

Just as i believe you've been programmed! cheesy

Not funny.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15
MaxInDHouse:
The name of my God is JEHOVAH
What is the NAME of your own God? smiley

It's plain you don't read my comments… you just glance and try to reply, but still… you don't get it.

On this, I gave you a quote recently, but you skipped it… why?

Is there any other One True Living GOD besides the Only One? undecided
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15
Westerhoffe:

It's plain you don't read my comments… you just glance and try to reply, but still… you don't get it.
On this, I gave you a quote recently, but you skipped it… why?
Is there any other One True Living GOD besides the Only One? undecided

There are many books written and revered as HOLY among mankind Veda, Qur'an, Bible and many more in each book they have the name of the God they believe to be the only true God.
So if your God is nameless mine is not!
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15
MaxInDHouse:

There are many books written and revered as HOLY among mankind Veda, Qur'an, Bible and many more in each book they have the name of the God they believe to be the only true God.
So if your God is nameless mine is not!

Off point again.

We are not here talking about other beliefs! So what's the point of including them?

As and for Christians, who is the Only True Living GOD?
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15
Westerhoffe:

Off point again.
We are not here talking about other beliefs! So what's the point of including them? As and for Christians, who is the Only True Living GOD?

ExplicitConect:

If we worship the same God, why do we have different churches?!

https://www.nairaland.com/4675437/question-christains

There is well over forty-one thousand different religions all claiming Christians so if you don't know the name of your own god i pity you! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:42am On Feb 16
MaxInDHouse:

https://www.nairaland.com/4675437/question-christains

There is well over forty-one thousand different religions all claiming Christians so if you don't know the name of your own god i pity you! smiley

Did I not say you don't read my comments before you attempt to reply? Or perhaps you have issues understanding my words.

Noah did not know the very name of GOD, but he served GOD and GOD spoke to him, loved him, found him only righteous, and saved him and his family.

Abraham was called the friend of GOD, but yet Abraham did not know the very name of GOD, but GOD spoke to him, made a covenant with him, blessed him, and made him great.

Same with Isaac, Jacob, all through until Moses; then Joshua never mentioned the very name of the GOD of Israel yet GOD was with him all his days, down towards the days of the judges of Israel, until the end of the Book of Revelation.

Now, of me telling you you do not hallow the name of GOD as you ought to; you said the Bible translators did this and that, bla, bla, bla just to suit your corrupted version of the Bible which has been misleading thousands like you; do you know that the word JEHOVAH/---- appears seven times in my Bible?
No… you can't know. Because where you ought to know your version has misguided you all through.

These people know the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY and their HEARTS were fixed on Him.

So it is not by mentioning the name of GOD the FATHER, but by fixating your heart on Him.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38am On Feb 16
Westerhoffe:

Noah did not know the very name of GOD, .
Please back this up with the scriptures! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:41am On Feb 16
MaxInDHouse:

Please back this up with the scriptures! smiley

Definitely not using your corrupted version of the Bible.

They all know the One True GOD, but not His very name.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44am On Feb 16
Westerhoffe:

Definitely not using your corrupted version of the Bible. They all know the One True GOD, but not His very name.

Just quote a verse in the Bible that says:

"Noah doesn't know the name of God"

That's all! cheesy
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:46am On Feb 16
MaxInDHouse:

Just quote a verse in the Bible that says:

"Noah doesn't know the name of God"

That's all! cheesy

Did Noah ever mention JEHOVAH during his days? undecided
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:57am On Feb 16
Westerhoffe:

Did Noah ever mention JEHOVAH during his days? undecided

"Noah walked with the true God" that's what the scriptures say. Genesis 6:9

So if you say he never knew the name of the person he walked with then you need to use the Bible not just what you said! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:59am On Feb 16
MaxInDHouse:

"Noah walked with the true God" that's what the scriptures say. Genesis 6:9

So if you say he never knew the name of the person he walked with then you need to use the Bible not just what you said! smiley

Gotcha!

Why then are you denying the fact about the ONE TRUE LIVING GOD I've been telling you about all these while?

I put it to you that you're a confusionist and a mislead.

Defend yourself now let me see.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08am On Feb 16
Westerhoffe:

Gotcha!
Why then are you denying the fact about the ONE TRUE LIVING GOD I've been telling you about all these while?
I put it to you that you're a confusionist and a mislead.
Defend yourself now let me see.

You can't change the subject jàre! grin

You said Noah doesn't know the name of God that's what you need to prove using the scriptures! wink
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:11am On Feb 16
MaxInDHouse:

You can't change the subject jàre! grin

You said Noah doesn't know the name of God that's what you need to prove using the scriptures! wink

I'm not changing the topic, but opening up your confusion and deception of all these while.

Show me where Noah mentioned the name 'JEHOVAH".

That's what I asked.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19am On Feb 16
Westerhoffe:

I'm not changing the topic, but opening up your confusion and deception of all these while. Show me where Noah mentioned the name 'JEHOVAH".
That's what I asked.
It's OK if you can't used the Bible to back your claim. No wahala ! wink
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:24am On Feb 16
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK if you can't used the Bible to back your claim. No wahala ! wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin

Ohhhhh!
I'm asking you to back up your claims!
Don't change the narrative now! cheesy

I've spent a good time here telling you that the ONE TRUE LIVING GOD is the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, you keep rebuffing.

Now show me where Noah mentioned the name and you start jumping around.
Isn't that so so hilarious?

🤓
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:49am On Feb 16
Westerhoffe:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Ohhhhh!
I'm asking you to back up your claims!
Don't change the narrative now! cheesy
I've spent a good time here telling you that the ONE TRUE LIVING GOD is the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, you keep rebuffing.
Now show me where Noah mentioned the name and you start jumping around.
Isn't that so so hilarious?
🤓

Just quote where the Bible said:

"Noah did not know the very name of GOD"

That's all! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:54am On Feb 16
MaxInDHouse:

Just quote where the Bible said:

That's all! smiley

Now you're running!!! 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

Show me where Noah ever mentioned the name 'Jehovah' in his words in the Bible.

You have proven to reject the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY as the One True GOD which they all served/worshipped and revered.

Now prove yourself wrong and expose your ignorance by showing me where Noah even for once mentioned the name!

Don't be scared or afraid or even shy. 😂😂😂

So back up your claims with the Bible that Noah mentioned that name to prove He knows the name and so He only knows that as the Only True GOD.

SHOW ME!!!!
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00am On Feb 16
Westerhoffe:

Now you're running!!! 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
Show me where Noah ever mentioned the name 'Jehovah' in his words in the Bible.
You have proven to reject the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY as the One True GOD which they all served/worshipped and revered.
Now prove yourself wrong and expose your ignorance by showing me where Noah even for once mentioned the name!
Don't be scared or afraid or even shy. 😂😂😂
So back up your claims with the Bible that Noah mentioned that name to prove He knows the name and so He only knows that as the Only True GOD.
SHOW ME!!!!

"Noah walked with God but he never knew Gods name"

That's enough to show the level of your IQ! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:08am On Feb 16
MaxInDHouse:

"Noah walked with God but he never knew Gods name"

That's enough to show the level of your IQ! smiley

MaxInDHouse, show me where Noah mentioned the name in the Bible!!!

Why are you scared? 😂😂😂

I should be the one talking about your level of IQ when you keep rejecting THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY as the ONE TRUE LIVING GOD. Now you want to deviate? 😂

You insisted whoever does not mention the name JEHOVAH is not serving the True GOD. Now you're caught in your shameful ignorance and you now want to run and change narratives?
You dare not.

Show me!!!
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25am On Feb 16
Westerhoffe:

MaxInDHouse, show me where Noah mentioned the name in the Bible!!!
Why are you scared? 😂😂😂
I should be the one talking about your level of IQ when you keep rejecting THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY as the ONE TRUE LIVING GOD. Now you want to deviate? 😂
You insisted whoever does not mention the name JEHOVAH is not serving the True GOD. Now you're caught in your shameful ignorance and you now want to run and change narratives?
You dare not.
Show me!!!

"Noah walked with God but he never knew the name of God" cheesy
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 10:48am On Feb 16
MaxInDHouse:

"Noah walked with God but he never knew the name of God" cheesy

Noah knew GOD as LORD, GOD but never as Jehovah or Almighty… true or false?
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:33am On Feb 16
Westerhoffe:

Noah knew GOD as LORD, GOD but never as Jehovah or Almighty… true or false?
According to 1Corinthians 8:5 LORD or GOD are titles that many claims Yes or No? smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16
MaxInDHouse:

According to 1Corinthians 8:5 LORD or GOD are titles that many claims Yes or No? smiley

The Bible ain't dumb, that's why the Bible said these with the right method of differentiating between them with the right nouns, by applying capital letters where needed:

1 Corinthians 8 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁵ For though there be that are called 'gods,' whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be 'gods' many, and 'lords' many,)
⁶ But to us there is but one 'God', the 'Father', of whom are all things, and we in him; and one 'Lord Jesus Christ', by whom are all things, and we by him.

When I kept telling you about the ONE TRUE LIVING GOD, why are you still trying to confuse yourself?

Now answer me:
Did Noah know GOD by Jehovah?
Yes or No?
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:12pm On Feb 16
Westerhoffe:

The Bible ain't dumb, that's why the Bible said these with the right method of differentiating between them with the right nouns, by applying capital letters where needed:
1 Corinthians 8 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁵ For though there be that are called 'gods,' whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be 'gods' many, and 'lords' many,)
⁶ But to us there is but one 'God', the 'Father', of whom are all things, and we in him; and one 'Lord Jesus Christ', by whom are all things, and we by him.

When I kept telling you about the ONE TRUE LIVING GOD, why are you still trying to confuse yourself?

Now answer me:
Did Noah know GOD by Jehovah?
Yes or No?

If there are many Gods and Lords the only way to differentiate them is their names! Psalms 83:18
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:03pm On Feb 16
MaxInDHouse:

If there are many Gods and Lords the only way to differentiate them is their names! Psalms 83:18

You keep arguing blindly and unreasonably.
There are 'gods' and 'lords' is what the Bible said, not 'Gods and Lords'. I'll pardon you have difficulty with English.

But you claim this and yet, Noah didn't know the name, but yet he walked with GOD?

Or show me where Noah for once mentioned the name.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:33pm On Feb 16
Westerhoffe:

You keep arguing blindly and unreasonably.
There are 'gods' and 'lords' is what the Bible said, not 'Gods and Lords'. I'll pardon you have difficulty with English. But you claim this and yet, Noah didn't know the name, but yet he walked with GOD? Or show me where Noah for once mentioned the name.
That's the confusion you put yourself.

There are many translations and they rendered the titles the same way so there's no sense in using upper case to differentiate titles! wink
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:04pm On Feb 16
MaxInDHouse:

That's the confusion you put yourself.

There are many translations and they rendered the titles the same way so there's no sense in using upper case to differentiate titles! wink

This is how you keep deceiving yourself! Or you're just trying to play dumb or you're actually dumb.

The following explanation is according to the Dictionary by the English themselves:

god
uk /ɡɒd/ us /ɡɑːd/
Etymology

Noun
god (plural gods)

A deity, a supernatural, typically immortal, being with superior powers, to which personhood is attributed.

An idol.

A representation of a deity, especially a statue or statuette.

Something or someone particularly revered, worshipped, idealized, admired and/or followed.

God
Etymology
From Middle English God.

Proper noun
The single deity of various monotheistic religions, especially the deity of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
Dawn believes in God, but Willow believes in multiple gods and goddesses.

(Christianity) God the Father, the fountainhead and coeternal hypostasis (person) of the Trinity described in the Old Testament, and in the New Testament as the father of Jesus.
(Christianity, often poetic) God the Son, the begotten and coeternal hypostasis of the Trinity, incarnated as Jesus Christ, of one essence with the Father and Holy Spirit.

God Almighty
Etymology
A calque of Hebrew אֵל שַׁדַּי‎ (ʼĒl Shaddạy, “God Almighty”).

Proper noun
God Almighty

Synonyms
the Almighty
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:13pm On Feb 16
Westerhoffe:

This is how you keep deceiving yourself! Or you're just trying to play dumb or you're actually dumb.
The following explanation is according to the Dictionary by the English themselves:
god
uk /ɡɒd/ us /ɡɑːd/
Etymology
Noun
god (plural gods)
A deity, a supernatural, typically immortal, being with superior powers, to which personhood is attributed.
An idol.
A representation of a deity, especially a statue or statuette.
Something or someone particularly revered, worshipped, idealized, admired and/or followed.

God
Etymology
From Middle English God.
Proper noun
The single deity of various monotheistic religions, especially the deity of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
Dawn believes in God, but Willow believes in multiple gods and goddesses.
(Christianity) God the Father, the fountainhead and coeternal hypostasis (person) of the Trinity described in the Old Testament, and in the New Testament as the father of Jesus.
(Christianity, often poetic) God the Son, the begotten and coeternal hypostasis of the Trinity, incarnated as Jesus Christ, of one essence with the Father and Holy Spirit.

God Almighty
Etymology
A calque of Hebrew אֵל שַׁדַּי‎ (ʼĒl Shaddạy, “God Almighty”).
Proper noun
God Almighty
Synonyms
the Almighty

Here is what Google says:

Krishna is a major deity in Hinduism. He is worshipped as the eighth avatar of Vishnu and also as the Supreme God in his own right.

Because your religionists claiming Christians use upper case G doesn't mean others will not use the same upper case for their Gods!
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16
MaxInDHouse:

Here is what Google says:

Krishna is a major deity in Hinduism. He is worshipped as the eighth avatar of Vishnu and also as the Supreme God in his own right.

Because your religionists claiming Christians use upper case G doesn't mean others will not use the same upper case for their Gods!

But, are we discussing Krishna here?
Or did Noah meant Krishna when he was said to walk with GOD?

Honestly, you're making zero senses here!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Is It Right To Say Private Prayers On Facebook? / HELP! Who Is The First Person To Practice Family Planning In The Bible? / To Atheists: Tell Us About The Origin Of The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.