Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Did God Create The Devil? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create The Devil? (3567 Views)

Why Did God Create An Imperfect World? / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17
EEIA:

Kobojunkie ma na JW? 😂

Yes…
He/She is a JW…
Their doctrines and Bible betrays them.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by EEIA: 1:35pm On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:

Yes…
He/She is a JW…
Their doctrines and Bible betrays them.
no wonder 80% of the time shim the reason like say na kpoto-kpoto shim get as brain.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:

Stop defending your religion when there are too many facts of things amiss and untrue.
I still insist your doctrines are false and misleading.
Just like one of your doctrines that GOD will clean this world and bring back the souls of those currently in glorious heavens to this filthy, dirty, stained, burning planet Earth.
Let's start from this now.

Use your time for something worthwhile my guy here we are searching for lovers of peace not argumentators so if you feel our teaching is false and you can't present any better group. There's no need wasting time go and worship your god while i worship mine! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17
MaxInDHouse:

Use your time for something worthwhile my guy here we are searching for lovers of peace not argumentators so if you feel our teaching is false and you can't present any better group. There's no need wasting time go and worship your god while i worship mine! smiley

Let his keep wasting time blowing hot
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:30pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

Let his keep wasting time blowing hot

One thing i have learned from JWs is that those who don't belong to the house of faith can never ever have peace.
I first encountered apostates disfellowshiped members before knowing Jehovah's Witnesses so all what a disfellowshiped member can say i already knew that's why i'm cool whenever i meet any of them but what used to baffle me are those who has never been with JWs yet banking on the lies disfellowshiped members are spreading.
Just imagine this mugu saying Russell was buried in a pyramid i told him it's a lie he insisted i should search but when i showed him the real tomb of Russel with his name and picture he still asked "what is this?" Instead of regretting how stupid he is for believing in lies now he wants me to continue wasting my time with him for what reason? smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:42pm On Feb 17
MaxInDHouse:

One thing i have learned from JWs is that those who don't belong to the house of faith can never ever have peace.
I first encountered apostates disfellowshiped members before knowing Jehovah's Witnesses so all what a disfellowshiped member can say i already knew that's why i'm cool whenever i meet any of them but what used to baffle me are those who has never been with JWs yet banking on the lies disfellowshiped members are spreading.
Just imagine this mugu saying Russell was buried in a pyramid i told him it's a lie he insisted i should search but when i showed him the real tomb of Russel with his name and picture he still asked "what is this?" Instead of regretting how stupid he is for believing in lies now he wants me to continue wasting my time with him for what reason? smiley

Very ignorant dude
Whether his tomb was shaped cone or circular, pyramid or whatever it changes nothing. It has even been removed
I encountered apostates too before I even studied the Bible. I followed and make trouble too until I realise that they took sides with Muslims, gay people, immoral people yet judge us as going to hellfire.
When i began to switch sides, the began to invade my timeline with nonsense. I could wake up and see over 50 posts on my timeline that were slander against jw. I was so mad, I decided that these people are actually useless people.
There was another person they ask to read one apostate book a prominent former jw wrote. The guy read it and he was not a witness but never liked us. He said the book reveals that this writer was someone that was hungry for power. He did his own independent study about us. Formerly an atheist, he's now one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Foolish people. They tell us not to visit our website cos it is idolatry but they are among the first to visit it hoping for updates. One thing that shocked me is how thy managed to watch the whole annual meeting when we were yet to watch it.
Imagine if Brother Morris became apostate and opens a social media account to start writing nonsense, they'll follow him and share his posts amd videos. He'll have several followers cos he's like a governing body to them. Yet, they criticize us for listening to them and recognizing them as governing body but they were the same people saying all sorts of things about him and, calling him drunk cos he was seen buying wine. Thankfully he's serving Faithfully
Stupid people. I'll rather sit and enjoy a meal with a mad man at a dumpsite than associate with an apostate.
No peace for the apostates.

This guy is just talking nonsense about Russell and what we believe
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

This guy is just talking nonsense about Russell and what we believe
He is just hungry and thirsty for arguments and only JWs have what it takes to sharpen the brain scripturally.
Just watch him with his fellow religionists and see how they will be tired of one another within just two posts but with JWs his brain will be challenged.
So instead of thanking us for giving him our time he's spewing gibberish oya make he follow him church people yan nah after all we know sabi! grin
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17
MaxInDHouse:

When it comes to the Word of GOD, it is not a time wasted.
I do love peace… but that does not mean I can't be violent...

Yea… I don't feel your teachings are false… I know they are false.

We don't need groups before we share the Truth of the Word of GOD.

You just have to explain why you think GOD is going to clean this Earth.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:

When it comes to the Word of GOD, it is not a time wasted.
I do love peace… but that does not mean I can't be violent...
Yea… I don't feel your teachings are false… I know they are false.
We don't need groups before we share the Truth of the Word of GOD.
You just have to explain why you think GOD is going to clean this Earth.
The highlighted is why we can't be of the same religion {Psalms 11:5} so if you don't know why a believer must always remain peaceful at all times {Matthew 10:16} and you're not ready to learn how to do so then go and worship your god while i worship mine! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is why we can't be of the same religion {Psalms 11:5} so if you don't know why a believer must always remain peaceful at all times {Matthew 10:16} and you're not ready to learn how to do so then go and worship your god while i worship mine! smiley

Let him go and fight his people
Everyone knows Jesus disciples and they are not violent cool
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17
MaxInDHouse:

Oh!
The highlighted indeed.
Just as I said, I love peace, harmony, and serenity. But that does not mean I can't be violent indeed when I have to...

So, tell me about your god that you always compare to Krishna, Zeus, and Buddha… because since you've admitted it is not the same LORD GOD ALMIGHTY of the Bible.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:

Oh!
The highlighted indeed.
Just as I said, I love peace, harmony, and serenity. But that does not mean I can't be violent indeed when I have to...
So, tell me about your god that you always compare to Krishna, Zeus, and Buddha… because since you've admitted it is not the same LORD GOD ALMIGHTY of the Bible.
Keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

Let him go and fight his people
Everyone knows Jesus disciples and they are not violent cool

I can only take him seriously if he apologizes for the nonsense he was spewing regarding the tomb of Charles Taze Russell.

I have shown him that he was misinformed but instead of reasoning he wants to continue bragging over ignorance that's enough to tell that he doesn't worth my time! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:22pm On Feb 17
MaxInDHouse:

Keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 smiley

You've chickened out too like Kobojunkie and Aemmyjah…? 🤨
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:25pm On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:

You've chickened out too like Kobojunkie and Aemmyjah…? 🤨
Another question?
Well keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17
MaxInDHouse:

Another question?

Are you listening to Aemmyjah or you gave up just like that?
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:

Are you listening to Aemmyjah or you gave up just like that?
Another question? grin

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17
How can you be so ignorant yet puffed up with pride claiming you want to expose something?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris / Hell Is No Joke / How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.