Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) (41891 Views)

Pastor's Daughter Who Married 3 Husbands At The Same Time, Refuses To Have Sex / Here Is The 50 Year Old Man Who Married 3 Ladies In The Same Day / Female Nigerian Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wives.. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by trumpcoat(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01
For this Tinubu era,hmmmmm
Anyways we are still very much available for your house and office wall and floor paintings
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01
LegitDeals247:

Location?

Lagos
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by AncientAlien(m): 6:38pm On Feb 01
May his Mr Dickson never fail whenever it is needed
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by AncientAlien(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01
user32:
three,some every nite grin
that is foursome
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by ufuosman(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01
Make e enjoy
Congrats to them
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by Farid24224(m): 7:44pm On Feb 01
user32:
three,some every nite grin

You mean foursome my man ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by Okwuguru(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01
In this economy? undecided
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by drimzsmoke(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01
FalseProphet1:
This is the only area Africans are productive in... marrying lots and lots of wives and having countless children. Nothing more.

This I have seen.

We are very productive in religion too, Se you see your username
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01
vanbonattel:
This is a real man grin

Not all these chewing gum boys shying away from their responsibilities by taking short cut with Baby mamas. This man will be chopping egusi, draw soup and bitter leaf soup under one roof, and legally too.

grin

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:16pm On Feb 01
God1000:
Don't mind them, it's been awhile, I hope you are fine
I am joor, am just stressed ni. Afa naaa
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by God1000(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01
Prettygirl200:
I am joor, am just stressed ni. Afa naaa

I'm fine dear, make you rest well oo
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by kessler53(m): 11:41pm On Feb 01
God1000:
He must be a big farmer, no salary earner will try such thing in this economy.

Can he feed all of them and train their unborn kids as well?

Oyibo is thinking of how to invent something new that will help humanity but blackman is always doing the opposite.
wallahi black man de dey mostly opposite the white man

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by godofuck231: 7:33am On Feb 02
A man who know his steel , aknacka daddy
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:16am On Feb 02
He will still add combines ooo.
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by OlaDavid2012: 9:30am On Feb 02
so, marrying 3 wives stop you from inventing... what of middle east nations that marries more than 3... invention, governance and culture aren't same
God1000:
He must be a big farmer, no salary earner will try such thing in this economy.

Can he feed all of them and train their unborn kids as well?

Oyibo is thinking of how to invent something new that will help humanity but blackman is always doing the opposite.
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by Abee79(m): 11:03am On Feb 02
Congratulations to them โ˜บ๏ธ
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by Pauliaette(m): 11:23am On Feb 02
Agba baller grin grin angry
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 3:41pm On Feb 02
God1000:

I'm fine dear, make you rest well oo
Thanks baby ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by God1000(m): 4:17pm On Feb 02
Prettygirl200:
Thanks baby ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ
you are welcome sweetheart.
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by ezegenigbonine: 2:35am On Feb 03
Congratulations for accepting poverty in you life grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by Maysdevices(f): 2:41am On Feb 03
fitinwell:
I can't see any achievement in this madness.., 1 wife one Trouble ,. 2 Wives Double Trouble ., 3 wives Tripple Trouble ..
If you last Long,,. then god gat ya back!

Leave the ones clamoring for polygamy, they do not know women are the greatest pretenders in the world

Even the ones that claim to be submissive, marry them and donโ€™t keep providing first, you will use your ass to smell your nose

Men that marry and rotate multiple women are not ORDINARY MEN, spiritually and physically

It makes me laugh when I see dude who have barely learnt to shave their balls talking about controlling a set of humans in such a country where women are very competitive and do juju like water

I always tell my bro, if you must Bleep multiple women, let me source them for you

I know my gender and canโ€™t shout

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by Maysdevices(f): 2:46am On Feb 03
OlaDavid2012:
so, marrying 3 wives stop you from inventing... what of middle east nations that marries more than 3... invention, governance and culture aren't same
What inventions have come out of the Middle East, Iโ€™m curious?

Because I know the most of the Middle East Muslims practice WAHHABISM, which is the purest form of Islam

They do NOT INNOVATE, they import technologies from foreigners with their vast oil monies

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by Exceed15: 11:13am On Feb 03
He go soon hear am
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by Youngpo413: 7:54pm On Feb 03
overall90:

You know nothing grin
John Snow....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / Couple's Traditional Wedding Pose Earns Them Criticisms From Social Media Users / UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.