Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? (23199 Views)

Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? / Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by rafcrown(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01
With code?
MightySparrow:
I keep my di*k. in a safe with a lock only my wife has access to. Her private property.
grin grin grin
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by slymansun: 5:22pm On Feb 01
Personally, I have been married for over 12 years and I have never cheated on my wife. But I must confess that it is not easy especially when you find yourself not in the same location with your wife( which I once experienced for about a year and half).
It takes discipline, determination and the fear of God( as a Christian) to abstain.
Also your premarital sexual life and preferences also matters. A man or woman that cheated premaritally is very likely to cheat in marriage. And it is more likely to happen with an ex.

3 Likes

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by gratefulheart(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01
Why should couple should be tempted to cheat?

ebubeson:
As a married person, share you escape routes to overcoming cheating and how you cope with the temptation to commit adultery.
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by femi4: 5:41pm On Feb 01
ebubeson:
As a married person, share you escape routes to overcoming cheating and how you cope with the temptation to commit adultery.
Avoid over familiarity and unnecessary convo
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by femi4: 5:42pm On Feb 01
gratefulheart:
Why should couple should be tempted to cheat?

Temptation is inevitable. Even Jesus was tempted

Several temptation in this life

To steal, Cheat in exam hall, fight etc
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Yinkus057: 5:42pm On Feb 01
smokinloud:
Pray and fast as often as you can. That's the only escape route from the flesh.

This is not the only thing I should do. There are so many men of God who have fasted and prayed all their lives yet they fall. The key word here is ur ability to be contented with what u have
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by femi4: 5:45pm On Feb 01
smokinloud:
and FLEE

Prayers and fasting isn't enough
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by oluxy(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01
ebubeson:

You are only looking for like-minded fellas with a cheating mind.

Let your likeness answer you.
If you are of such cheating mindset about marriage, it will be hard for you to overcome it.

It's ok to know and have it in mind that, one man, one woman.
A good man sees everything in his wife.
In his mind, the wife is the most beautiful of all woman,
Most intelligent of all,
The most lovely of all,
Etc.. that's if you married a good woman.

I'm out.
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by smokinloud(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01
Yinkus057:

This is not the only thing I should do. There are so many men of God who have fasted and prayed all their lives yet they fall. The key word here is ur ability to be contented with what u have
asked those men of God. They'll tell you they became lazy on fasting and prayer at some point that made them fall. Christianity is a practical life not some hypothesis. The moment you stop fasting and praying the moment you start to drift back. It's very simple

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by smokinloud(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01
femi4:
and FLEE

Prayers and fasting isn't enough
prayer and fasting is like fuel, it gives you the energy to flee. Nobody can flee on the power of the flesh

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Dminister(m): 5:50pm On Feb 01
toujurs:
Most women you see are just sexual objects. And some men know, especially, high valued men. that's why a guy can knack a woman today and ghost her the next day. Women are very selfish and calculative, and any woman who opens her legs for you. has a motive to gain something either money or help, it's never out of love or affection. That's why i don't involve myself with all these girls crying over heartbreak. it's till you date her you will understand why the guy who dated her, dumped her. Either she was too selfish and disrespectful or greedy, or twas oo demanding, or never appreciated what she was given. yet from a broke family.

I will always advice guys to go for young girls in their early 20's, anything 30's please run. Most of these girls in their 30's are mentally and emotionally traumatized, and has trust issues.

Their greed to settle for a rich guy, while being broke, got them dumped at 35.

Men are the prize, Be wise!

Chop knuckles bro.. This is the true reality of girls. Where will you see a girl dating a guy who has nothing in our society. They are going into relationship with the concept of what they will gain from guys.
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by femi4: 5:51pm On Feb 01
smokinloud:

prayer and fasting is like fuel, it gives you the energy to flee. Nobody can flee on the power of the flesh
Which fuel

You better read your bible. Even Joseph japa, and forgot his coat of many colours
1cor 18:19

18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. 19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by SPAMBOX7: 5:53pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:
A woman's libido is something of an astronomical nature, and therefore cannot be 'tamed.' Women only get married to fulfil all righteousness, and just to, you know, satisfy the primordial urge of a man for a fulfilment found only in marriage.

So there's nothing like managing temptation for a married woman. This is a truth all men must accept to have a happier, healthier marital life. So the best you can do when you notice that your wife has started looking outside is to pick the young men she frolics with yourself. I mean, she's not doing it for the emotional benefits, she's doing it for the physical release which you alone can not supply.

So your best bet as a man is to help her pick men who are only interested in sex, too, not a man who will want to snatch her from you.

This is the secret of men of old to their long-lasting marriages, but somehow men of nowadays did not have it handed down to them, and now they have the redpill deceiving them that they should not accept a cheating woman. Hahahahahaha. See as a man, your honor is in celebrating a cheating wife, let me tell you. Don't allow bitter young men to mislead you in losing your marriage. Stay with a cheating wife, cherish her, have her needs met by different men, and you'll glow. To marry a promiscuous woman is to marry well.

So, anyway where was I? Yes. The sexual urges of a woman to mate with as much males as possible cannot be repressed. To get married to a woman who doesn't have this urge is a recipe for disaster. So your best bet as a man is helping her to select the playing fields that she plants her juices in.

Let me stop here for now. When I remember more green pills for managing cheating as a married man, I'll edit this comment and add them.
If you can give this type of advice to your son then God will bless you. But if you can't then you dey mad and he no go better for you cheesy
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by smokinloud(m): 5:57pm On Feb 01
femi4:
Which fuel

You better read your bible
1cor 18:19

18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. 19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price
I didn't argue the fact that you have to flee with you. I only said the flesh can not flee from fleshly pleasure without spiritual force.
Gal 5:17

For the flesh craves anything that opposes The Spirit and The Spirit craves whatever opposes the flesh, and they both are contrary one to another, lest you would be doing whatever you want.

You have to subject the flesh to the spirit first before you can even think of fleeing

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by LastProphet: 6:10pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:
A woman's libido is something of an astronomical nature, and therefore cannot be 'tamed.' Women only get married to fulfil all righteousness, and just to, you know, satisfy the primordial urge of a man for a fulfilment found only in marriage.

So there's nothing like managing temptation for a married woman. This is a truth all men must accept to have a happier, healthier marital life. So the best you can do when you notice that your wife has started looking outside is to pick the young men she frolics with yourself. I mean, she's not doing it for the emotional benefits, she's doing it for the physical release which you alone can not supply.

So your best bet as a man is to help her pick men who are only interested in sex, too, not a man who will want to snatch her from you.

This is the secret of men of old to their long-lasting marriages, but somehow men of nowadays did not have it handed down to them, and now they have the redpill deceiving them that they should not accept a cheating woman. Hahahahahaha. See as a man, your honor is in celebrating a cheating wife, let me tell you. Don't allow bitter young men to mislead you in losing your marriage. Stay with a cheating wife, cherish her, have her needs met by different men, and you'll glow. To marry a promiscuous woman is to marry well.

So, anyway where was I? Yes. The sexual urges of a woman to mate with as much males as possible cannot be repressed. To get married to a woman who doesn't have this urge is a recipe for disaster. So your best bet as a man is helping her to select the playing fields that she plants her juices in.

Let me stop here for now. When I remember more green pills for managing cheating as a married man, I'll edit this comment and add them.

NL teenagers cant understand this piece
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by freeborn02: 6:19pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

You son too should be ready to pick a boyfriend for his wife, the same way your dad helped your mom to pick a boyfriend
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by pussyphilia(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

WOW... you're definitely an Alpha Female! I like you already because you understand how mother nature designed female's sexuality to be. Women are not meant to mate with one male. Men in the other hand are designed to mate with one female. Proof is that men can only ejaculate once and get tired while women can take multiple orgasms again and again and again without getting tired or having post nut clarity like men.

It is patriarchal society who turned things around just to massage men's ego. They now conditioned women to believe that they shouldn't have multiple men. But alpha females who truly understand the true nature of women's sexuality don't take such rubbish from men. Polyandry is the real thing naturally while polygamy is an abberasion.

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Nolevel666: 6:25pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

Profound

But thing is, women easily attach sex to love.

Unless you’re that man who has everything a woman would desire such that she always returns back.
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by judedwriter(m): 6:25pm On Feb 01
smokinloud:

And do not forget to read the Bible.... It's your spiritual food.

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by CockPit: 6:26pm On Feb 01
As a married man who has had countless sex encounters over the years and realized no big deal in sex.

It's not a profitable interaction for me.

Don't get me wrong, if a lady is very beautiful/clean/disease-free and ready to pay me $500 for an interaction, sure, I might be tempted to re-consider but mostly I don't see what I stand to gain from random sex. Sure, body nor be firewood but I gat to use my brain to think and when the d*Ick wan rise at the sight of a beautiful girl, I use my brain to control it. many men are unfortunately controlled by their joystick, not me.

I cheated twice, once with a beautiful Taiwanese girl with a big breast who came unto me and the other time with a fine white girl.

I broke it off when they started loving up and wanted permanent relationships. The mumu Taiwanese girl was even trying to google Nigerian recipes on YouTube, she don find husband.

I was just trying to conduct an experiment, comparing and contrasting sexual experiences with different races of women to include in a book I was writing at the time. Nothing personal Ok.

Now, I am more mature and would rather hang out with my male friends where we drink, eat, and talk business all night at a bar than be tempted to hang out with a lady for sex where I give everything and get nothing in return. My life is mostly productive that way.

4 Likes

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by femi4: 6:32pm On Feb 01
smokinloud:

I didn't argue the fact that you have to flee with you. I only said the flesh can not flee from fleshly pleasure without spiritual force.
Gal 5:17

For the flesh craves anything that opposes The Spirit and The Spirit craves whatever opposes the flesh, and they both are contrary one to another, lest you would be doing whatever you want.

You have to subject the flesh to the spirit first before you can even think of fleeing

Fleeing has nothing to do with spiritual forces. That's my point

You don't pray n fast when you're supposed to act. More reason why Nigeria is in chaos, more focus on spiritual gymnastics without living right

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by toujurs: 6:38pm On Feb 01
Dminister:

Chop knuckles bro.. This is the true reality of girls. Where will you see a girl dating a guy who has nothing in our society. They are going into relationship with the concept of what they will gain from guys.
Never deprive yourself to please a woman.

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Eunoiaa(f): 6:59pm On Feb 01
advanceDNA:
Yawwnnnnn!!! I'm not sure I get what u are yammering about..

I should be saying the same thing about you if we're keeping it real.

.. But if it's all fun....why do u still sound so pained....

Keep saying this, and maybe you'll finally convince yourself of it.
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:04pm On Feb 01
THE SPIRIT OF JESUS IS THE SOLUTION.GET BORN AGAIN.
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Jimafe31: 7:06pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

Oloshi
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by smokinloud(m): 7:07pm On Feb 01
femi4:
Fleeing has nothing to do with spiritual forces. That's my point

You don't pray n fast when you're supposed to act. More reason why Nigeria is in chaos, more focus on spiritual gymnastics without living right
Galatians 5:17
[17]For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Hebrews 4:14-16
[14]Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
[15]For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
[16]Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

You can't act rightly on your own. You need to Christ to act right
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by CockPit: 7:10pm On Feb 01
Nigerians are the greatest bunches of hypocrites on the face of the earth. dem claim to be religious, mention God in every sentence, quote bibles everytime and na them go commit sin pass. Take them seriously at your peril.

You have to develop self-control and think with your brain and not your joystick. Always ask yourself the question "What do I gain from this interrraction?
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by MightySparrow: 7:48pm On Feb 01
rafcrown:
With code?

Yeah, you get it. No other woman has it.
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by guvna(m): 7:51pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

Complete and total harlortt, LovePeddler, you should have a brothel !

If you have a man, what a pity. Stay in the brothel, you'll do well there!!
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Eunoiaa(f): 8:27pm On Feb 01
guvna:
you should have a brothel !

You think this is a gag? grin

A brothel is a slaughterhouse for men's destinies, and a whôre's bed is an altar of purpose exchange.

The only people who lose in a coven of virtue carriers are the men and I'm all for it.

2 Likes

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by pocohantas(f): 8:29pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

A brothel is a slaughterhouse for men's destinies, and a whôre's bed is an altar of purpose exchange.

The only people who lose in a coven of virtue carriers are the men and I'm all for it.

Touché!

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by folake4u(f): 8:43pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

Proverbs 7:26 comes to mind.

For she hath cast down many wounded: Yea, many strong men have been slain by her.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us / My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? / After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.