Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? (23167 Views)

Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? / Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by toujurs: 2:58pm On Feb 01
[quote author=BloomingDale post=128235409][/quote] Like i said earlier most women are for sexual pleasure, it's till they get to their late 20's or early thirties, they come to their senses. It's no one fault, if as a man you are not smart enough to differentiate between a LovePeddler and a responsible lady. continue deceiving yourself, It's obvious there won't be any difference between your coochie and that bubagirl own. Rich boys must have really beaten sh*t out of it. that's why
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by BloomingDale(f): 3:03pm On Feb 01
toujurs:
Like i said earlier Most women are for sexual pleasure, it's till they get to their late 20's they come to their senses. It's no one fault, if a man isn't smart enough to differentiate a LovePeddler to a responsible lady. It's obvious, there won't be any difference between your coochie and that bubagirl own. Rich boys must have really beaten sh*t out of it.

While men are for sexual pleasure and also their worldly goods. Oga, who no like to fvck? You need to experience a hard, thick, strong, long, wide prick piercing your heavenlies while you scream in ecstasy. 😋😋😋

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by integrity16(m): 3:05pm On Feb 01
Do people still get hornnnny in this bad economy?
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by toujurs: 3:10pm On Feb 01
BloomingDale:

While men are for sexual pleasure and also their worldly goods. Oga, who no like to fvck? You need to experience a hard, thick, strong, long, wide prick piercing your heavenlies while you scream in ecstasy. 😋😋😋
Psycho, NL need to shut down for a year. so Introverts like you, can get a life.
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Orlu13: 3:11pm On Feb 01
advanceDNA:

Na Nairaland guys don do them like that.... grin
For her mind, she's trying to clap back .... Na the una wey dey take them serious dey make them yarn opata...

But the facts still remains... The gender that naturally isn't in the mood for sex even if u touch them, can't have sex because its not easy after working 8-5pm, and menstrate for 5 days (or even more in some women) cannot be naturally polygamous...

They are just forming what they are not out of being petty and angry over men's usual statement that men are polygamous in nature

my boss...I know dat she is a troll...I just wanted to help her ministry today

I know dat she and jennyclay and odas just do it to rile men up

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by advanceDNA: 3:12pm On Feb 01
KarinaSlim:
It's becos of these cheating that's why some men can't have a stable marriage till date.

For some, different wives have left them. Even with children.

Most of u can't satisfy ur man.....only few women can...... U are either not in the mood for no reason per se...or too tired, or on ur period..
.so what do u expect from a gender that has the sex drive to fvck one day off ..one day on..

If u can tame his libido to only when you want to have sex, which is what u women want, good luck..

..if u can't...u will have a cheating man....

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by KrisUc(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:
A woman's libido is something of an astronomical nature, and therefore cannot be 'tamed.' Women only get married to fulfil all righteousness, and just to, you know, satisfy the primordial urge of a man for a fulfilment found only in marriage.

So there's nothing like managing temptation for a married woman. This is a truth all men must accept to have a happier, healthier marital life. So the best you can do when you notice that your wife has started looking outside is to pick the young men she frolics with yourself. I mean, she's not doing it for the emotional benefits, she's doing it for the physical release which you alone can not supply.

So your best bet as a man is to help her pick men who are only interested in sex, too, not a man who will want to snatch her from you.

This is the secret of men of old to their long-lasting marriages, but somehow men of nowadays did not have it handed down to them, and now they have the redpill deceiving them that they should not accept a cheating woman. Hahahahahaha. See as a man, your honor is in celebrating a cheating wife, let me tell you. Don't allow bitter young men to mislead you in losing your marriage. Stay with a cheating wife, cherish her, have her needs met by different men, and you'll glow. To marry a promiscuous woman is to marry well.

So, anyway where was I? Yes. The sexual urges of a woman to mate with as much males as possible cannot be repressed. To get married to a woman who doesn't have this urge is a recipe for disaster. So your best bet as a man is helping her to select the playing fields that she plants her juices in.

Let me stop here for now. When I remember more green pills for managing cheating as a married man, I'll edit this comment and add them.
Diswan don ment!😂😂😂
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by advanceDNA: 3:14pm On Feb 01
Orlu13:

my boss...I know dat she is a troll...I just wanted to help her ministry today

I know dat she and jennyclay and odas just do it to rile men up

Easy oooo...Them go soon go call Seun.... They cannot take small jabs.... they will call it misogyny and attack against their gender... grin grin
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by MDVCONSULTANTS: 3:15pm On Feb 01
With this economy, cheating is the last thing on anybody's mind. It's how to pay bills.
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Musauzor(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01
Cheating is a sin . I swore not to cheat and God has been helping me

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Orlu13: 3:19pm On Feb 01
advanceDNA:

Easy oooo...Them go soon go call Seun.... They cannot small jabs.... they will call it misogyny and attack against their gender... grin grin

grin grin
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by JeffArmani234: 3:25pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:
A woman's libido is something of an astronomical nature, and therefore cannot be 'tamed.' Women only get married to fulfil all righteousness, and just to, you know, satisfy the primordial urge of a man for a fulfilment found only in marriage.

So there's nothing like managing temptation for a married woman. This is a truth all men must accept to have a happier, healthier marital life. So the best you can do when you notice that your wife has started looking outside is to pick the young men she frolics with yourself. I mean, she's not doing it for the emotional benefits, she's doing it for the physical release which you alone can not supply.

So your best bet as a man is to help her pick men who are only interested in sex, too, not a man who will want to snatch her from you.

This is the secret of men of old to their long-lasting marriages, but somehow men of nowadays did not have it handed down to them, and now they have the redpill deceiving them that they should not accept a cheating woman. Hahahahahaha. See as a man, your honor is in celebrating a cheating wife, let me tell you. Don't allow bitter young men to mislead you in losing your marriage. Stay with a cheating wife, cherish her, have her needs met by different men, and you'll glow. To marry a promiscuous woman is to marry well.

So, anyway where was I? Yes. The sexual urges of a woman to mate with as much males as possible cannot be repressed. To get married to a woman who doesn't have this urge is a recipe for disaster. So your best bet as a man is helping her to select the playing fields that she plants her juices in.

Let me stop here for now. When I remember more green pills for managing cheating as a married man, I'll edit this comment and add them.

I won’t cheat on my wife….., but the moment it’s confirmed she’s having an something outside our marriage,I go beat her up mercilessly, then she’ll pick her belongings and I’ll drive her to her father’s house, collect back my bride price and off I go

And also I’ll be possession of the kids if we had any at the time,if she ever tries coming close again, I’ll beat her up again and push her out
I’ll the kids know what she did when they’re old enough to understand.

Life get too much stress to come dey talk plenty talk
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by CannyBenson(m): 3:44pm On Feb 01
Everyone must not get married just be the good guy fu*k around have your kids and move on with life, doing so nobody will ask you questions.
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by GOSPELTRUTH31: 3:51pm On Feb 01
woginid967:

1) be 100% accountable to someone elderly

2) let your wife choose who you sleep with

3) be fasting and praying often

4) masturbating is not sin

5) marry two wives

If you have self love for your self you will always think twice before you do anything to hurt yourself talk less of a man who's married with kids

You aren't just cheating
You're putting your family at risk..

The best way to avoid it is not to entertain anyone who's presence makes you weak

Like scriptures says
Always flee when you can't be in control of your emotions and dick ....

Know your weakness and work on your self..
When people ask you for favor always tell them you have to discuss it with your wife or Husband...
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Ficeo(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01
Marriage has a lot to do with fear of God, self control, respect and fidelity.
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:55pm On Feb 01
As a married man dont just start because you wont be able to stop it again. Self discipline, self control

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Eniolohunda: 3:56pm On Feb 01
There is nothing like temptation to cheat if this two exists. 1. Fear of God 2. Marry who you love genuinely. I'm 11 years in marriage, their was never a temptation to cheat anywhere, whereas fear of God and our foundational love keep each party growing.

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Obierika(m): 3:57pm On Feb 01
MightySparrow:
I keep my di*k. in a safe with a lock only my wife has access to. Her private property.
grin grin grin

grin
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Rilwayne001: 3:58pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

The person really shattered your heart.

I can see a lot of tears underneath this post grin grin shocked tongue
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Fryx: 4:02pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

lol.
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by finallybusy: 4:13pm On Feb 01
Read the Bible and masturbate frequently. Role play during sex while imagining that she’s the object of your fantasy. If e too hard then you never mature for marriage. Men who masturbate imagine they’re doing their favourite female or IndecentStar. You have a living body at your disposal, imagination should come easier to you.
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by TrackerSK: 4:15pm On Feb 01
It's not easy ooo.My wife younger sister came to my house and she started dressing anyhow.I have to call my wife attention to the ways her sister was dressing.

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by TrackerSK: 4:16pm On Feb 01
finallybusy:
Read the Bible and masturbate frequently. Role play during sex while imagining that she’s the object of your fantasy. If e too hard then you never mature for marriage. Men who masturbate imagine they’re doing their favourite female or IndecentStar. You have a living body at your disposal, imagination should come easier to you.
I masturbate a lot.My wife caught me one day when I was masturbating,it's wasn't easy

2 Likes

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Eunoiaa(f): 4:17pm On Feb 01
advanceDNA:
Na Nairaland guys don do them like that.... grin
For her mind, she's trying to clap back .... Na una wey dey take them serious dey make them yarn opata...

But the facts still remains... The gender that naturally isn't in the mood for sex even if u touch them, can't have sex because its not easy after working 8-5pm, and menstrate for 5 days (or even more in some women) cannot be naturally polygamous...

They are just forming what they are not out of being petty and angry over men's usual statement that men are polygamous in nature

Writing so much words like these for something that supposedly doesn't get to you. 🤣🤣🤣

Why are you and the other *****head convulsing over my own 'jab' too? And why do y'all like forcing a pseudo-romantic relation between us and yourselves? It's one thing to blame men in real life for my bitterness, but NL men? undecided

Who tf is fu*king with you guys?? Mtcheeeewwww.
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Fryx: 4:28pm On Feb 01
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by advanceDNA: 4:43pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

Writing so much words like these for something that supposedly doesn't get to you. 🤣🤣🤣

Why are you and the other *****head convulsing over my own 'jab' too? And why do y'all like forcing a pseudo-romantic relations between us and yourselves? It's one thing to blame men in real life for my bitterness, but NL men? undecided

Who tf is fu*king with you guys?? Mtcheeeewwww.

Yawwnnnnn!!! I'm not sure I get what u are yammering about..
.. But if it's all fun....why do u still sound so pained....I'll try not to give u PTSD with my response so u dont start crying to Séun and the other mods..., misogyny, attack, attack... Seun..do something
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by VaginaAcademic: 4:54pm On Feb 01
By cheating grin
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by NaijaBoy213(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01
undecided
woginid967:

1) be 100% accountable to someone elderly

2) let your wife choose who you sleep with

3) be fasting and praying often

4) masturbating is not sin

5) marry two wives
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by placeofallure(f): 5:09pm On Feb 01
ebubeson:
As a married person, share you escape routes to overcoming cheating and how you cope with the temptation to commit adultery.

O le di e o!
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Dada4me: 5:12pm On Feb 01
If you're genuinely born again, I mean if you genuinely give your life to Christ, you will be able to overcome the temptation.
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by lagosrd: 5:19pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us / My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? / My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.