Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military (25402 Views)

Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by mytime24(f): 5:46am On Feb 02
K
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by veekid(m): 5:51am On Feb 02

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Coldspice: 6:00am On Feb 02
Rolings:

I know you are ignorant that's why you describe NSCDC the way you did just so you know they are in charge of securing critical national infrastructure like government Secretariats..... Power assets including buildings and Transmission lines..... Some pipelines and protection of traditional rulers and institutions.
People with such responsibilities will surely be able to catch ordinary rat

You have failed at securing all those things. All you guys are good at is wearing illegal uniforms, roaming around the street and dragging jollof rice with Youth Corps members. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by DenreleDave(m): 6:38am On Feb 02
grin grin grin grin grin
Richtaiwo:
Police nko? Na their own dey vex me pass. The army camouflage is for concealment in the bush. Wetin police dey conceal?
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by spencekat(m): 6:40am On Feb 02
HarunaWest:
That of fire service is hilarious. Hoewver, I am certain NSCDC will retain theirs. They do so much joint operation wity the military. You put them inside Zamfara and Benue forests and you wan give them blue uniform. You have made them easy targets. They ought to even put on the conventional camo and not the blue anakara they currently use.
They will give them military camo during such operations.

1 Like

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by bdon123(m): 6:41am On Feb 02
Dagger111:
The NSA(National Security Adviser) Nuhu Ribadu has instructed and banned the use of Camouflage by para-military and other security services, except for only the 3 arms of Military.

Below is an enclosure which conveyed the banned and instructions for your necessary awareness.
Inconsistent policies...they only started wearing their distinct camo a few yrs ago,now they banned.another govt will come n allow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by LeeSmart: 6:59am On Feb 02
HarunaWest:
That of fire service is hilarious. Hoewver, I am certain NSCDC will retain theirs. They do so much joint operation wity the military. You put them inside Zamfara and Benue forests and you wan give them blue uniform. You have made them easy targets. They ought to even put on the conventional camo and not the blue anakara they currently use.
Kai, take it from me you get bad mouth lol.
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Bluffly: 7:05am On Feb 02
Yankee101:
The love of misplaced priorities
Handle insecurity north clothing arrangement
Everyone in America can wear military fatigue yet they don’t have our kind of insecurity
That is why there is a word called "Peculiarity"
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Nwanna2588: 7:06am On Feb 02
Yes, the butterfly must not consider itself a bird.
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Hassanmaye(m): 7:11am On Feb 02
Richtaiwo:
Police nko? Na their own dey vex me pass. The army camouflage is for concealment in the bush. Wetin police dey conceal?
Haha
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Hassanmaye(m): 7:14am On Feb 02
Coldspice:

Those ones in NSCDC are just illiterates. They copy uniforms of all security agencies. They wear green Mopol uniform, wear black with balaclavas like DSS and now wear military camouflage. Meanwhile, ordinary rat, they can't catch. grin
Hahahaha please they are watching o
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Emman08: 7:26am On Feb 02
Richtaiwo:

Police own is for concealing themselves on the highway grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by adabaraabdul: 7:27am On Feb 02
HarunaWest:
good point. The one efcc is using is beautiful tho.
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Emman08: 7:37am On Feb 02
Paraman:
I was just laughing when the NSCDC also unveil their camouflage. Even the people wey dey quench fire get camouflage too

Everybody wan form "squad".
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Emman08: 7:38am On Feb 02
How about the terrorists always on camo? Na circular wan defeat them?
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by TUTU147: 7:43am On Feb 02
People are expecting police to be included in the ban without knowing that police is the mother of all force's in nigeria.It was the calmness of the police that gave the military the power they are enjoying today.The military government did alot of harm to the police by weakening their power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by millhouse: 8:03am On Feb 02
Paraman:
I was just laughing when the NSCDC also unveil their camouflage. Even the people wey dey quench fire get camouflage too
i Tire oo … na fire service camo burst my brain . I mean camo is meant to disguise a combat personal in a warfare
What is a fire service personal wearing a camo for ? To disguise in a inferno ?
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Dagger111(m): 8:06am On Feb 02
free2ryhme:

Police no dey this one 🤣🤣

Police dey o. Read again. They(Police) can only wear their police camo if on joint operation with the military.

Take your time and read it again.
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by DMerciful(m): 8:11am On Feb 02
Where does the power come from? He doesn't have that power constitutionally
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Dagger111(m): 8:25am On Feb 02
TUTU147:
People are expecting police to be included in the ban without knowing that police is the mother of all force's in nigeria.It was the calmness of the police that gave the military the power they are enjoying today.The military government did alot of harm to the police by weakening their power.

Which mother? Police is sister force not mother. However, police is not force but services. Go read your constitution well sir.

1 Like

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Apel147(m): 8:25am On Feb 02
That is why they are banning so we can identify and differentiate who they real members of the armed forces are from the bandits and book boys.. if you have a problem with the directives, you can go ahead a test yourself against the order!

chiiraq802:
Mtchewww!!!!

who wear camou pass Boko Haram members and Fulani Herdsmen. na them una suppose channel this una banning energy to.
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Coldspice: 8:44am On Feb 02
Dagger111:

Police dey o. Read again. They(Police) can only wear their police camo if on joint operation with the military.

Take your time and read it again.

Police isn't included. You think are retired policeman will follow you to ban police from wearing camo?

Special occasions or joint operations. Didn't say operations with the military. It's there. Read it.
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by LockDown69(m): 8:44am On Feb 02
This type of document from the office of the NSA leaks and you will still wonder why insecurity continues to rise in the country. Very sad
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by HarunaWest(m): 8:58am On Feb 02
Coldspice:

That is not the job of the NSCDC, that is the job of the Police, just that those ones are useless. Let the NSCDC face its core mandate.
Civilian JTF that runs joint ops with the military don't use camouflage.
This is civilian JTF uniform. Like you said NPF failed thats why the presidency merged NSCDC and armed forces for joint task force.

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by chiiraq802(m): 9:05am On Feb 02
Apel147:
That is why they are banning so we can identify and differentiate who they real members of the armed forces are from the bandits and book boys.. if you have a problem with the directives, you can go ahead a test yourself against the order!

Goan test your might against bandits and Boko boys. mk una mind dey.
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by commoditiesnig: 9:13am On Feb 02
Dagger111:
The NSA(National Security Adviser) Nuhu Ribadu has instructed and banned the use of Camouflage by para-military and other security services, except for only the 3 arms of Military.

Below is an enclosure which conveyed the banned and instructions for your necessary awareness.
Good move
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by arantess: 9:14am On Feb 02
Paraman:
Nigeria institutions major in the minor
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Vulcan24(m): 9:20am On Feb 02
Circular on plain paper!! Esp when it is going to sister agencies !! O ga o!

Then camou is like all combat gears ! The color and terrain and unit differentiate them.

Am sure he meant the army green camou because I can design camou for dancers with red color
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by planetx: 9:22am On Feb 02
Sicilyjoe:

Really do u have pictures of it ?

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by ideylaff: 9:27am On Feb 02
Yankee101:
The love of misplaced priorities
Handle insecurity not clothing arrangement
Everyone in America can wear military fatigue yet they don’t have our kind of insecurity

Thank you ooo, can you just imagine what the focus is on

NSA trying to flex.

It’s not even in his role or remit oooo

Yeye guy
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by LongT(m): 9:52am On Feb 02
SHEAU:
the blue Ankara got me lol
A swear😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result / Prof Ikonne Wins Abia PDP Governorship Ticket (Video) / Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.