Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? (4116 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor / My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Farrason: 1:30pm On Feb 02
Keepamsafe:
My neighbor wants me to go along with her as the man in her life for their family get together on February 14th. Should I accept the offer? But I don’t want to be seen as her bf or fiancé by her family members and I don’t know how to turn down this her request judging on how nice she has been to me in the past. I need advice on what to do please.
help please.
OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation Nlfpmod Seun Dominique lalasticlala help for wider opinion please

What's the shape of your head self.... Hmmm, now I see when this thinking came from. We need to beat some part of your head into shape, no wonder you no dey reason well... Now let's begin

1. So as a guy, when you go for introduction to your girl's parents, do you go empty handed - who will fund it in this situation.

2. When they demand to know your background, parents and all, how do your dodge the bullet.

3. You don't know the pressure that lady is facing from home on Marriage things and she's about to take you in.

4. When her family visits, you will need to act your fancy role again and this time make your own woman come dey house.

4. After this favour, guess what is coming next.

5. If your legs are still working fine... Reason with your legs to japa otherwise, you don buy market weh you no pay money.

1 Like

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Savedday2: 1:34pm On Feb 02
Kindly tell her, you guys aren't dating so you can't follow her.

She will then want you guys to start dating. Kindly accept and scatter her kpekus. Don't ever spend your chichi on her. Ensure to be knacking her as you wish.

To break the relationship, be using her money to carry ashawo.

Then come back here and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by UptownVibes(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02
The first person that commented on your pepper soup thread said,don't start what you can't finish..

As it is now,E DON SET.

You must finish what you started oga.

Follow her home..

1 Like

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Greystone: 2:20pm On Feb 02
Perfect opportunity for semi-introduction
Baba, wife don find you.
Congratulations
Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Kaido: 2:25pm On Feb 02
Just send us invitations for wedding.

1 Like

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Karleb(m): 2:37pm On Feb 02
This was how baba Emeka became a father of 5. grin
Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Mikespecialone(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02
The only day am waiting for is your wedding day and you mush give us I.V too , our presence is very essential
Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Bigseven(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02
Remember say pictures go Dey, fun go Dey. When the comes for reality yo go explain explain tire because you Dey family picture. How you tell people say na staged?think and look before you leap. Are you ready for the aftermath? Or kuku marry her since she has been nice to you. Sometimes wetting person Dey find for sokoto, e Dey shokoto. 96
Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by duduade: 5:02pm On Feb 02
Keepamsafe:
My neighbor wants me to go along with her as the man in her life for their family get together on February 14th. Should I accept the offer? But I don’t want to be seen as her bf or fiancé by her family members and I don’t know how to turn down this her request judging on how nice she has been to me in the past. I need advice on what to do please.
help please.
OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation Nlfpmod Seun Dominique lalasticlala help for wider opinion please

You and this your neighbor, shey una no go open Netflix studio for una compound 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Anguldi(m): 5:09pm On Feb 02
Savedday2:
Kindly tell her, you guys aren't dating so you can't follow her.

She will then want you guys to start dating. Kindly accept and scatter her kpekus. Don't ever spend your chichi on her. Ensure to be knacking her as you wish.

To break the relationship, be using her money to carry ashawo.

Then come back here and thank me later.

Badman spotted wink cheesy grin
Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by weslay: 5:15pm On Feb 02
Keepamsafe:
help please.

Bro bill her. Be very professional about it.
Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by otipoju(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02
Keepamsafe:
help please.
OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation Nlfpmod Seun Dominique lalasticlala help for wider opinion
please

If she has been good to you in the past, cover her shame by going. She will like you more and be doing friends with benefits with you.
Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by papyjaypaul: 10:17pm On Feb 02
Feb 14, a Wednesday. Write another script.
Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Natbrowny: 10:30pm On Feb 02
Op. As I dey read. I dey expect the part where u will say she offer u like 700k for the job.

How much u wan collect 4 dis parolz fez
Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by ezegenigbonine: 2:20am On Feb 03
See how my guy keepamsafe take marry ooo grin grin grin I wish you the best of luck in your marriage life
Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Cjnr: 8:14am On Feb 03
cool
Make she pay for the service or no deal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs / Rate This Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.