Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman (53277 Views)

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Yorubafonja: 1:43pm On Feb 02
TA4TA4:
The woman in the video is reading someone's write up. The woman herself lives abroad
U follow am live abroad?

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by sundayoluwatimi(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02
My husband. My husband.

I heard that more than any other thing.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by soojar(m): 1:47pm On Feb 02
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3ylXcwQrWY?si=U7hFeVQKYewarE1J

My Biggest Regret Is Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Mainland To Lagos Island After Change In Financial Status - Woman

She claims her husband changed his lifestyle after they changed location and he met new friends, started clubbing, always eating out, raising his voice at her now, takes drugs, sleeping in hotels for days, etc.

What advice do you have for her?

You want to Bam Bam, you want to chill with the big boys.

Everything in life has its pros and cons. Make your decision based on the weight, if the pros outweighs the cons, go for it, and if not, discard.

We learn every day
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by PastorAde: 1:50pm On Feb 02
What’s your husband name so that I can be praying for him?
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Heffalump(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02
Women hold the key to the success of any home and marriage. If you have a bad wife, there's over 70% chance of failure as a married man.
It's not every advice from your wife that you must accept. They are constantly guided by emotions without judging the implications of the action, most of the times.

Be the Alpha male! And your home will be good eventually.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by GreaterFuture(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02
Why would any informed, generally sane person dislike Okota? Or want Lekki over it? Any other place, but Lekki...?
Okota, One of those few places I've liked and hoped to live growing up lower class in LAGOS...?
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by brightDdon(m): 1:58pm On Feb 02
OKOATA:
It's normal for humans to seek upgrade in life so there should be no regrets. My advice to you is to start praying fervently so that God can touch his heart and stop bringing ur marital stuff to the internet cos if ur husband finds out he might vex more.

Wisdom will never depart from you.

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Konquest: 2:00pm On Feb 02
Hedonisco:
There's a very little chance of settling into a happy family life in that axis of evil called Lekki/Ajah. Chances of negative influence are super high, for both men and women. There's almost a limitless flow of illicit money there, fuelling a decadent, drug-infested lifestyle.

Yet the money no dey run out. I don't understand what these guys do or how they keep the cash tap running, even though they're always high on coke, loud, molly and some other shit. Surely can't be ordinary 'yahoo' or drug dealing.
True that.

=>https://guardian.ng/news/ndlea-arrests-billionaire-drug-baron-in-vgc-lagos/

One of the so-called Alaba International market billionaire criminal hard drug barons (who falsely claim to be legit Alaba International billionaire traders) was arrested recently by the NDLEA and other security agencies in major sting operations for using his Victoria Garden City mansion where he lived with his family for methamphetamine (ice or mkpurumiri) production. The drugs are then pushed out and sold within Lekki/Ajah axis and exported through the international airports by the drug mules of the drug barons.

=>https://guardian.ng/news/ndlea-arrests-billionaire-drug-baron-in-vgc-lagos/

Another drug baron from the same Alaba International was arrested in VGC again. Many of these fake and criminal millionaire drug barons have been making methamphetamine in mini laboratories and operating with imported South American drug cartels according to the NDLEA within their houses in housing estates such Ajao Estate, Satellite Town, Festac Town, VGC, Iba New Site, etc, for over 20 years in Lagos and the entire South East in places such as Asaba, Nnewi, Ozubulu, Obosi, Owerri while falsely claiming to be genuine traders and importers.

1 Share

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Felix6: 2:02pm On Feb 02
At least he still brings you take away packs, all hope is not lost yet.

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Olu1000: 2:03pm On Feb 02
nlfpmod:

My Biggest Regret Is Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Mainland To Lagos Island After Change In Financial Status - Woman

She claims her husband changed his lifestyle after they changed location and he met new friends, started clubbing, always eating out, raising his voice at her now, takes drugs, sleeping in hotels for days, etc.

Madam it wasn’t your fault.Theres nothing wrong in moving from Okota to Lekki phase 1 after touching money.The fact is money only exposed the person he truly was.He was only being held down due to lack of money all the while you were in Okota.Now that he has made money , his true colour has come out.If he screams at you , disrespects you , leave home for days etc , it is probably time for you to separate from him.Maybe that will reset his brain.I hope you have something of your own doing that’s paying you and that you are not entirely dependent on him.Pls separate and see how it goes.You could reconcile later when he has come to his senses.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Anonimoux: 2:07pm On Feb 02
People don't understand that sometimes excessive luxury has its own disadvantages.

Earlier this year I went to my Godmother's house to pay a visit, I couldn't stay for up to a week I ran away why because the house was too luxurious, too much food to eat and after eating start sleeping.

Omoh I ran abeg I'm too young for that kinda luxury me that like all those jungle life of survival of the fittest.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by lanreSamson: 2:11pm On Feb 02
Let's say, you can't eat your cake and have it. Sorry about this.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Kajaard: 2:13pm On Feb 02
brain54:
Push your husband back to wherever you are from...

Since you have the remote control!

GBAM! cheesy
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by essentialone(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02
Omo Ibo Wannabes
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Spiritz: 2:15pm On Feb 02
Not your fault though how could some one above 25yrs start taking drugs he probably has been taking it before now
nlfpmod:

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by ariesbull: 2:16pm On Feb 02
Women will push you and ruin you
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by gbazango(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02
Her problem...
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Angelfrost(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02
There are wealthy men living responsibly on that same Island.

If he didn't move to the Island, he would've still found a way to indulge his innermost cravings.

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by cigaricon(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02
TA4TA4:
The woman in the video is reading someone's write up. The woman herself lives abroad

Glad to know that not everyone is dumb on Nairaland. I follow her TikTok account, she always addresses issues like this.

I think the op is to blame here for posting a misleading topic in order to get engagements.

Nigerians are the most emotionally unintelligent creatures on earth watch how they're bad mouthing the said lady just because she made a mistake, a mistake from wanting to live in a more serene environment which they can afford. If you check well, those people insulting her are struggling to pay their rent of one room apartment, their own lives isn't any better but they're here insulting her.

One comment even said she's ugly, if e sure for you make you post your own picture make we compare who fine pass. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by onatisi(m): 2:46pm On Feb 02
give a man big money and he will show his true colors and behaviour . your husband has always been like that it was about the location, it was already in him
nlfpmod:

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Collins4u1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02
Lol.
Something wey carry you away don return you finally.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by jayworld15(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02
talented321:
See face and nose, imagine she is a black skin..
Modified: for all those who are angry i insult the woman, i was just having fun but her nose and eyes make my day..

That's not the woman, Oga. The woman in that picture is a known social influencer on multiple social media. Nobi everibodi nnah go dey yab.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02
brain54:
Push your husband back to wherever you are from...

Since you have the remote control!
the remote control is otilo... Gone like gongon...
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by chudez0147(m): 2:57pm On Feb 02
I like how she said PUSHING, and not begging. grin
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by KingLion007(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02
Okota is a nice place to live.. places like Greenfield estate, Alidada, Grandmate, Century etc.. calm area

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Ironbull: 3:06pm On Feb 02
Enjoy your lack of satisfaction madam. When you are not please with what God gave you He take from you.

I can't understand these madness of everyone running to Lekki and Ajah.

Pls enjoy what you created.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Quebec91(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02
cheesy
solmusdesigns:
Your husband is now an island big boy... soon when the money finishes, he'd look for runs like drugs, yahoo, fraud
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Kaybeth(f): 3:19pm On Feb 02
Lekki babe, talk to him na
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by fitinwell: 3:21pm On Feb 02
nlfpmod:

Your husband is seriously in a relationship with BETTA EDU... was the reason for the Huge profit....

I see Effc knocking your door soon..
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by qtx(m): 3:29pm On Feb 02
nlfpmod:

grin
You see people doing things you u dont understand , u want to do too. Mainland people are poor miserable people, lets move to the island where we will be respected. hmmmm. Pele. We are not always grateful with what God has given us. Well, it is too late because you pushed the innocent man to go mix up with those who do bad things and took over him. Pray to God to forgive you and restore him. At it is, only poverty can bring him back to you and your children. And i know you wont want to be poor again.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by UjuJoan2: 3:29pm On Feb 02
God1000:
It's good to admit mistakes, you have learnt your lessons the hard way.

What is her lesson here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. / Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.