Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman (53314 Views)

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Weknowbetter: 12:18am On Feb 03
GanagiBitrus:
Most times, Wisdom comes after Folly.
Experience shouldn't always be the best teacher. Learn to Learn from others' mistakes. smiley
My parents new nothing and had even less. I learned from their mistakes. I also gravited towards people who were goal oriented and smart. I listened to upperclassmen as well, to hurl myself over the pitfalls they landed in.

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by themanderon: 12:43am On Feb 03
Because of sudden wealth the man is piercing himself with many sorrows like the Bible said.
Such men will never stop till the money finishes then his senses will return from wherever it fled to.
Money can destroy you if you don't control it that's why God may not give you more than you need at the moment.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by wolverine78: 1:51am On Feb 03
You really don't know someone till they have $$$$ & power. Please don't tell me this Ignorant woman told her husband to go rent an apartment in overrated Lekki instead of buying a good property on the mainland.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Metrofox(m): 2:00am On Feb 03
sometimes you understand why God delays your blessings
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Maysdevices(f): 3:00am On Feb 03
Hezzyluv:
If you want to see how many are People living fake Life just go to Lagos Island. grin ²
Its a pandemic
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Maysdevices(f): 3:04am On Feb 03
letout:
Baba ti je efo

Truth be told, that’s the reason why I would never for any reason reside in Lekki / Ikate and God forbid Orchid

The best place to stay in the island is Ikoyi, if you can’t afford old Ikoyi, then SW Ikoyi, then VI or Dideolu estate Oniru.

If you are a man or woman that has godly morals and wants them maintained please don’t move to Lekki, it’s sodom and gomorah.

Mainland still dey okay if not for business that takes one to the island
Its almost impossible to be godly or have morals here, there is so much drug use, fraud and prostitution

I just stay inside or avoid places where I know the ratchet go make them no go influence me
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Maysdevices(f): 3:07am On Feb 03
talented321:
See face and nose, imagine she is a black skin..
Modified: for all those who are angry i insult the woman, i was just having fun but her nose and eyes make my day..
Whats wrong with black skinned girls?

Does dark skin make a woman uglier in your opinion?

The fact that 90percent of your population is that colour and you make comments like this is astounding

Imagine a white person said this
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Gerrard59(m): 3:29am On Feb 03
nlfpmod:
https://youQKYewarE1J

My Biggest Regret Is Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Mainland To Lagos Island After Change In Financial Status - Woman

She claims her husband changed his lifestyle after they changed location and he met new friends, started clubbing, always eating out, raising his voice at her now, takes drugs, sleeping in hotels for days, etc.

What advice do you have for her?

Two insights:

- The best time to know someone's true behaviour/character is when the person has money. So, don't be deceived by the "humility" of someone without money.
- The husband never partied or flexed during his youth. Largely because he did not have the finances to fund it. Now, that he has them, he decides to ignite that part of him. See the first insight.

Good luck to her and women in such unions.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Gerrard59(m): 3:32am On Feb 03
tctrills:

How can we blame the woman for her husband's choice. He is a grown man and it was his choice to pick up bad habits.
The island is obviously more beautiful and more serene than the mainland so it's not wrong for a woman to desire to live there especially if her husband can afford it.
This woman did no wrong and we can't blame her for her husband's stupidity.
The island has man good people but he chose to mingle with the bad

There are Ikeja, Surulere and Gbagada.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Gerrard59(m): 3:35am On Feb 03
Babangidapikin:
If Lekki babes are not in the equation ....you are still okay .. that is the life of every thriving island guy

So, he stays alone in a hotel from Friday night tll Sunday night?

Dey play.. grin Man don collect enough anal rimming and has cum in mouth of those girls during that period. grin
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Gerrard59(m): 3:42am On Feb 03
Hedonisco:
There's a very little chance of settling into a happy family life as a young couple in that axis of evil called Lekki/Ajah. Chances of negative influence are super high, for both men and women. There's almost a limitless flow of illicit money there, fuelling a decadent, drug-infested lifestyle.

Yet the money no dey run out. I don't understand what these guys do or how they keep the cash tap running, even though they're always high on coke, loud, molly and some other shit. Surely can't be ordinary 'yahoo' or drug dealing.

Let's assume you are right that the finance fueling the hedonistic (pun unintended) lifestyles there are illegitimate. The sources are likely to be drug related and cybercrime. Most cybercrime fraudsters caught in Lagos were based in the Lekki-Ajah axis, ditto for a significant proportion of drug related offences. Most bought properties there and might live there or run parities there.

Now, I see why Lagos property prices seem to defy economic principles.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Konquest: 4:15am On Feb 03
Konquest:

True that.

=>https://guardian.ng/news/ndlea-arrests-billionaire-drug-baron-in-vgc-lagos/

One of the so-called Alaba International market billionaire criminal hard drug barons (who falsely claim to be legit Alaba International billionaire traders) was arrested recently by the NDLEA and other security agencies in major sting operations for using his Victoria Garden City mansion where he lived with his family for methamphetamine (ice or mkpurumiri) production. The drugs are then pushed out and sold within Lekki/Ajah axis and exported through the international airports by the drug mules of the drug barons.

=>https://guardian.ng/news/ndlea-arrests-billionaire-drug-baron-in-vgc-lagos/

Another drug baron from the same Alaba International was arrested in VGC again. Many of these fake and criminal millionaire drug barons have been making methamphetamine in mini laboratories and operating with imported South American drug cartels according to the NDLEA within their houses in housing estates such Ajao Estate, Satellite Town, Festac Town, VGC, Iba New Site, etc, for over 20 years in Lagos and the entire South East in places such as Asaba, Nnewi, Ozubulu, Obosi, Owerri while falsely claiming to be genuine traders and importers.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by pattybf(f): 5:08am On Feb 03
You people are mistaken. She is a content creator. She is only reading what someone sent to her
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by GanagiBitrus: 5:10am On Feb 03
Weknowbetter:

My parents new nothing and had even less. I learned from their mistakes. I also gravited towards people who were goal oriented and smart. I listened to upperclassmen as well, to hurl myself over the pitfalls they landed in.
You are destined for greatness then. 👍👏

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by gtassure: 6:30am On Feb 03
stunnert:
She's so dumb to post this online. Imagine her family and her husband's family seeing this shiii online

You don't know how lucky you are if none of your family members come online to embarrass their selves, you and your ancestors
Honestly you ate on point! Private issues that is not meant for public consumption is what some dumb family members bring to SM!

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by gtassure: 6:41am On Feb 03
VaselineCrew:
Why are most Nigerians hateful?

The ratio of hateful comments to helpful comments on this thread are like 10:1

Some have mocked her for her looks, others for her wanting a better place to live, like it's a crime to want to live in a better neighborhood.

Even that righteousness guy is up there with smiley faces.

What do you all gain by mocking people in pain? I just don't understand it.
Lol! ...and you are vaselinecrew! You self no normal na!
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by phemray(m): 7:43am On Feb 03
Westerhoffe:
Sad…
Sorry…
Endure…
Reverse the push...
Move back to the mainland.

Pls don't go back to the mainland now your husband will influence every youth at okota, and even form a gang.

The only thing is that she is learning the right philosophy of life which using Newton 3rd law of motion" actions and reactions are equal and opposite" you forced him to lekki ,meaning you have your reasons and you got reactions which is equal and opposite to your actions and reasons. So for me it's normal and applicable everywhere and any time and mostly irreversible because another action taken will still lead to reactions which will still be favorable or not. She shld Leave with it till you guys japa again to London or to obudu cattle ranch.

Pls I want to ask, why do people mostly move out of where they make money to the big men area once they make huge money? For me this is the reason the poor will always be neglected because it's the poor that forgets the poor when the time comes
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by BALLOSKI: 7:49am On Feb 03
talented321:
See face and nose, imagine she is a black skin..
Modified: for all those who are angry i insult the woman, i was just having fun but her nose and eyes make my day..
stop this nonsense!
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Westerhoffe(m): 7:51am On Feb 03
phemray:

Pls don't go back to the mainland now your husband will influence every youth at okota, and even form a gang.

The only thing is that she is learning the right philosophy of life which using Newton 3rd law of motion" actions and reactions are equal and opposite" you forced him to lekki ,meaning you have your reasons and you got reactions which is equal and opposite to your actions and reasons. So for me it's normal and applicable everywhere and any time and mostly irreversible because another action taken will still lead to reactions which will still be favorable or not. She shld Leave with it till you guys japa again to London or to obudu cattle ranch.

Pls I want to ask, why do people mostly move out of where they make money to the big men area once they make huge money? For me this is the reason the poor will always be neglected because it's the poor that forgets the poor when the time comes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by BALLOSKI: 7:54am On Feb 03
OKOATA:
It's normal for humans to seek upgrade in life so there should be no regrets. My advice to you is to start praying fervently so that God can touch his heart and stop bringing ur marital stuff to the internet cos if ur husband finds out he might vex more.
She should have advised her husband to buy a house on the mainland, and shown him ways to invest. I think, her attitude when the husband made that money and with force with which she pushed him to relocate and not pushed to invest is why the husband turned against her - he realized who she truly is when the money came and he's dealing with her.

What kind of woman was she when the man was not having? I think the man has been waiting for this opportunity to get at her. Let's hear from the man.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by BALLOSKI: 7:58am On Feb 03
phemray:

Do you even know if she maltreated her husband when he was not having and he got her true color when the money came - as it's evident she didn't push him to invest, but change location where she can be seen as a big woman. I think the husband is paying her back for her sins towards him. A woman that can come to the internet with this kind of story hasn't been a good woman to begin with.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by letout: 8:02am On Feb 03
Maysdevices:
Its almost impossible to be godly or have morals here, there is so much drug use, fraud and prostitution

I just stay inside or avoid places where I know the ratchet go make them no go influence me

It's well for Lekki residents.

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by tctrills: 8:55am On Feb 03
Gerrard59:

There are Ikeja, Surulere and Gbagada.
Lekki and ikoyi are still far more beautiful and serene.
There is a reason why the wealthiest people choose the island.
And back to topic, the woman did nothing wrong in convincing her husband to move to the island. She shouldn't be held responsible for his behavior.
After all, there are clubs and bad friends and drugs in the mainland.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by occfx: 9:09am On Feb 03
God1000:
It's good to admit mistakes, you have learnt your lessons the hard way.

She pushed him for her own interest and the man decided to benefit from the same interest, now she wailing. Moral, always be ahead of women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Exceed15: 10:57am On Feb 03
I regret pushing my husband.... He is a simp. No woman can push me against my principles. She's got what he deserves now. Mumu woman
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Gerrard59(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03
tctrills:

Lekki and ikoyi are still far more beautiful and serene.
There is a reason why the wealthiest people choose the island.
And back to topic, the woman did nothing wrong in convincing her husband to move to the island. She shouldn't be held responsible for his behavior.
After all, there are clubs and bad friends and drugs in the mainland

True.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by SPAMBOX7: 4:49pm On Feb 03
solmusdesigns:
cool

Your husband is now an island big boy... soon when the money finishes, he'd look for runs like drugs, yahoo, fraud

Lagos island
Dubai
London
Las Vegas
Maimi

These city are like hard drugs and highly addictive

Zero cap
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Realhommie(m): 5:01pm On Feb 03
Betnomore:
If you watch the video well, she was addressing someone called RITA. I think she was explaining what she was going through to someone and sent a video to that RITA. I guess someone else uploaded it to the internet.
It could be the RITA or someone else but definitely not her

Nahhhh. She's actually the Rita and someone sent it to her. She probably runs a blog or something and she gets these stuff from people who'll ask to hide their identity. So she's reading someone else's story and not hers.

You get the drift

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.