Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman (53288 Views)

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by FFIA: 12:43pm On Feb 02
solmusdesigns:
Your husband is now an island big boy... soon when the money finishes, he'd look for runs like drugs, yahoo, fraud
Ndi Mpkurummirigrin
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by drimzsmoke(m): 12:43pm On Feb 02
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3ylXcwQrWY?si=U7hFeVQKYewarE1J

My Biggest Regret Is Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Mainland To Lagos Island After Change In Financial Status - Woman

She claims her husband changed his lifestyle after they changed location and he met new friends, started clubbing, always eating out, raising his voice at her now, takes drugs, sleeping in hotels for days, etc.

What advice do you have for her?

How come I'm always missing this juicy topics, where una dey hide them?😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by JayPeeOham: 12:44pm On Feb 02
grin
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by FFIA: 12:45pm On Feb 02
Righteousness2:
grin
grin
Even Righteousness2 forget to preach.

him first laugh. grin

8 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Anatolia: 12:45pm On Feb 02
izonborn098:
don't kill me with laugh, imagine with all the makeup still yet no way..

Body shaming is not good. Also, she is not happy.

6 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Rejoice28(f): 12:45pm On Feb 02
Why are you this stupid?
talented321:
See face and nose, imagine she is a black skin..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by TheFinesseKid: 12:46pm On Feb 02
talented321:
trust me she'd look better darker.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by PusssyLord: 12:46pm On Feb 02

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by uuzba(m): 12:46pm On Feb 02
First woman to admit her errors.
Congrats to men.

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by JayPeeOham: 12:47pm On Feb 02
stunnert:
She's so dumb to post this online. Imagine her family and her husband's family seeing this shiii online

You don't know how lucky you are if none of your family members come online to embarrass their selves, you and your ancestors

Omor I lucky ddddiiiiieeeeee!!!

My wife no kukuma get time for any social media lifestyle !

6 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Betnomore: 12:47pm On Feb 02
If you watch the video well, she was addressing someone called RITA. I think she was explaining what she was going through to someone and sent a video to that RITA. I guess someone else uploaded it to the internet.
It could be the RITA or someone else but definitely not her

stunnert:
She's so dumb to post this online. Imagine her family and her husband's family seeing this shiii online

You don't know how lucky you are if none of your family members come online to embarrass their selves, you and your ancestors

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by tctrills: 12:48pm On Feb 02
OKOATA:
It was a mistake on your path but it's normal for humans to uograde in life. So don't blame yourself. My advice for you is to start praying fervently so that God can touch his heart and stop bringing ur marital stuff to the internet cos if ur husband finds out he might vex more.
How can we blame the woman for her husband's choice. He is a grown man and it was his choice to pick up bad habits.
The island is obviously more beautiful and more serene than the mainland so it's not wrong for a woman to desire to live there especially if her husband can afford it.
This woman did no wrong and we can't blame her for her husband's stupidity.
The island has man good people but he chose to mingle with the bad

4 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by izonborn098(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02
Mumu
Rejoice28:
Why are you this stupid?
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Anashe: 12:50pm On Feb 02
Or that is who and what he is? Money is an amplifier, and you can't babysit a grown man influenced by peer pressure. There are people on the island who aren't doing these things but you think it's about location.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by tamdun: 12:50pm On Feb 02
GanagiBitrus:
Most times, Wisdom comes after Folly.
Experience shouldn't always be the best teacher. Learn to Learn from others' mistakes. smiley
But it is the best teacher,even if they warned her,she wouldn't listen but now wey she don see wetin she dey look for...

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Jemex003: 12:51pm On Feb 02
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3ylXcwQrWY?si=U7hFeVQKYewarE1J

My Biggest Regret Is Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Mainland To Lagos Island After Change In Financial Status - Woman

She claims her husband changed his lifestyle after they changed location and he met new friends, started clubbing, always eating out, raising his voice at her now, takes drugs, sleeping in hotels for days, etc.

What advice do you have for her?

The best advice is Sope Otilo ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by psalm121vs1: 12:51pm On Feb 02
Wait ooo so people wey dey leave for mainland like Ikeja, Festac, surulere, poor? Poverty mentality

2 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by tamdun: 12:52pm On Feb 02
Ur husband is gone,believe me or not,I'll rather move to village than relocate to island,na junkie full that place

4 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by finallybusy: 12:53pm On Feb 02
The man no serious right from time. Na she choose to ignore the signs.

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by God2man2again(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02
The love of money is the root of all evil where men coveted after and make a shipwrecked of their souls.

Madam, go back to JESUS

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by AMAUCHESKY(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02
Sorry

bad addiction is a distraction to your direction in life.. let me help you out via my signature
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Babangidapikin: 12:55pm On Feb 02
If Lekki babes are not in the equation ....you are still okay .. that is the life of every thriving island guy
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by TA4TA4: 12:55pm On Feb 02
The woman in the video is reading someone's write up. The woman herself lives abroad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOtBozdWe3c

Na the couple she dey talk about be this 😂

2 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by TopNotchTrends(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02
The video is not complete
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by 2Radii: 12:57pm On Feb 02
God1000:
It's good to admit mistakes, you have learnt your lessons the hard way.

In the other thread, I said u should list the prize money in AFC, UEFA, CONMEBOL, CONCACAF but u refused...should we admit that u just open mouth to talk just because u saw others talking??
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by yewit37486: 12:57pm On Feb 02
She said "My hsuband" like 100 times, lol. I don't think the man changed per se, that is who he has always been, she only just got to know him now (thanks to the money, which will eventually run out).
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Morbeta11(m): 12:58pm On Feb 02
Sounds more like primary school essay topic " My Husband " 😂😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Kobicove(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02
Anashe:
Or that is who and what he is? Money is an amplifier, and you can't babysit a grown man influenced by peer pressure. There are people on the island who aren't doing these things but you think it's about location.

Trust me, location plays a big part in it!
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by ednut1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02
Deliberately setting him up for kidnapping and robbery abi. A foolish woman

2 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Basicend: 1:00pm On Feb 02
talented321:

The lady is quite pretty and very OK in looks. She is a married woman and most likely with kids.

What is wrong with you?

9 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02
After watching and listening to the video. I will humbly tag the video or sorrt poem "My Husband"

It's not your fault. Money and power bring out the true person in humans. The traits were always inherent in him.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by KillahPriest: 1:03pm On Feb 02
Relationship content creators are a menace to society especially the married Nigerian women. Why telling the world your sob story instead of talking it out with husband and his family ? Should we beat him to stuppor to make you happy ? Monkey cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.