Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman (53264 Views)

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by BreconHills(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02
OKOATA:
It's normal for humans to seek upgrade in life so there should be no regrets. My advice to you is to start praying fervently so that God can touch his heart and stop bringing ur marital stuff to the internet cos if ur husband finds out he might vex more.

The island is an upgrade? It seems you don't know the mainland well.

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Anashe: 1:03pm On Feb 02
Kobicove:

Trust me, location plays a big part in it!

I don't disagree. I'm just saying he would still have met the wrong people anywhere else, Island or not. But reading the comments, I see why.

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Father4all: 1:03pm On Feb 02
All I see his her CHEST grin
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Exousiang01: 1:03pm On Feb 02
She done sabi wetin timedey talk now.

Anyways. It has Nothing to do with location.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by VaselineCrew: 1:04pm On Feb 02
Why are most Nigerians hateful?

The ratio of hateful comments to helpful comments on this thread are like 10:1

Some have mocked her for her looks, others for her wanting a better place to live, like it's a crime to want to live in a better neighborhood.

Even that righteousness guy is up there with smiley faces.

What do you all gain by mocking people in pain? I just don't understand it.

10 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Indifferent12: 1:04pm On Feb 02
Sirmwill:
One of my aunt's also didn't want to relocate to the Island cos she said her children would be influenced negatively

Yeah

Shit goes on on the Island... Tbh
Na fake life full island, only a fool would be influenced by fake life
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by iSense247: 1:06pm On Feb 02
stunnert:
She's so dumb to post this online. Imagine her family and her husband's family seeing this shiii online

You don't know how lucky you are if none of your family members come online to embarrass their selves, you and your ancestors
You don't know how women think. The attention she is getting now worths more than any consequence of her action. After food, attention is the their second need.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by MightySparrow: 1:07pm On Feb 02
Afowofa
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by ppogba: 1:07pm On Feb 02
There should be no reason for regret. You achieved your goal as a woman., which is for you to press his Mumu button and for him to dance to your tune. He should be the one to regret.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by NoToPile: 1:08pm On Feb 02
I don't think it's the woman in the video, more like she's sending a video to Rita or She is Rita and reading someone else's message out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by LIGHTROOM: 1:09pm On Feb 02
It not your fault madam, it is money that change your husband and not your decision to relocate. You will never know the true colour of a man until he makes money
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Litmus: 1:12pm On Feb 02
Meaning of Fake.

Fake (in modern urban usage) origin: Black British, specifically inner city black ghetto subculture.

Fake is a term often used by the unemployed, gang members, and the progenies of single parent families as a means of sanctioning the progressive members of the black community. Usage has connotations of Envy.

So for example: public schools educated children are FAKE. Middle and upper class blacks are FAKE. Africa immigrant are generally fakes, especially those from Nigeria, since they push education and STEM the hardest. The idea being that REAL black people are underclass and physically of a certain characteristics. For these ghetto or inner city people, Aspiration is anathema (although this seems more like sour grapes). They are unable to see that "The Struggle" can be facetted or multidimensional. Anything other than thire criminal, music or and riot based culture, turned resistance when convenient, is treacherous. Ghetto black people percive themselves as inheritors of the fight for racial equality and emancipation. The tragedy however is that they are the ones inimical to racial equality and emancipation since they conform and embrace the most the entrapping stereotypes used by the central culture on them.

Nigerians should therefore be careful of bandying around the word FAKE.

The woman and her husband are not pursuing FAKE lifestyle.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by FireUpNow(m): 1:15pm On Feb 02
God1000:
It's good to admit mistakes, you have learnt your lessons the hard way.

This is one big issue with women . They are fond of pushing their men to do what they don't want to do and at the end it's the women that suffer. Good that this one has learnt her lesson in a very hard way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by djon78(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02
Righteousness2:
You Have to become overnight Prayer Warrior now grin cheesy

Sounds like what some believers have fallen into.

You had a great relationship with JESUS Christ.
You were believing Godfor a great breakthrough.
Baba listened to your prayer and gave you the breakthrough.
Instead of the breakthrough to bring you closer in your walk with God, the breakthrough became an instrument to take you out from God and turn you to a worldly super star.

When God raises you, raise your walk with him .

Pastor Righteousness on the beat

2 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by DelilahMakinde(f): 1:22pm On Feb 02
izonborn098:
don't kill me with laugh, imagine with all the makeup still yet no way..

I blame the camera
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by peterboro: 1:23pm On Feb 02
That drug side. Na big whale oo

IT IS FINISHED!
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by ManOfSon: 1:24pm On Feb 02
How is reporting said husband to a public forum like this ever going to help this woman's situation? What exactly is wrong with people these days or is this another skit? What's internet and social media turning the world into?
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by aktolly54(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02
Instead make she push her husband into buy land and start building their own personal house , her problem is island and her eyes din clear now. It remains make husband eyes clear too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Konquest: 1:27pm On Feb 02
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3ylXcwQrWY?si=U7hFeVQKYewarE1J

My Biggest Regret Is Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Mainland To Lagos Island After Change In Financial Status - Woman

She claims her husband changed his lifestyle after they changed location and he met new friends, started clubbing, always eating out, raising his voice at her now, takes drugs, sleeping in hotels for days, etc.

What advice do you have for her?
This ignorant woman and other people should STOP making misleading comments online.

NOTE:
Lekki is NOT an Island!

Lekki Phases 1 and 2 are located on Lekki Peninsula NOT "Lagos Island" as suggested in the video title. The entire Lekki Peninsula is NEARLY surrounded by water but NOT completely, however, an island such as Lagos Island is COMPLETELY surrounded by water!

The entire land mass called Lekki Peninsula got it's name from the Ijebu town in Ibeju-Lekki LGA called Lekki town. The area called Lekki Phase 1 and even Victoria Island Extension were parts of the slum called Old Maroko that was demolished in 1989 by Lagos Military Administrator Raji Rasaki. The Old Maroko land was then reclaimed and sold out for modernization.

1. Ikoyi Island is an Island.

2. Lagos Island is an Island.

3. Iru (Victoria Island) is an Island.

4. Lekki is a Peninsula.

Period.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by gigabyte13: 1:29pm On Feb 02
Be careful,what you wish for.
Finally, you pushed him to island life, enjoy what you caused.
Baba no go ever ever follow you back to mainland Lai Lai
Main kini..........
Na only you Waka dey like dis
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Shikena(m): 1:29pm On Feb 02
grin grin Jakpa is an age-long human reality even before Abraham in the bible. How it became an issue requiring epistles on the pros and cons is what I don't know. Jakpa is not going to stop and it is a personal decision like religion.

Unless people want to shift goalpost to justify useless debates, people jakpa daily from smaller towns and villages to Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Ibadan, PH, Enugu etc.

It is petfectly normal to migrate towards better opportunities for good life. Nigerians flocked to Ghana & Ivory Coast in the 50s & 60s. Most of less buoyant Africa flocked to Nigeria in the 70s and 80s. It is normal, internet interactions just turned it to a big topic.

RepoMan007:
They want to jakpa within Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by frugal(m): 1:34pm On Feb 02
talented321:
See face and nose, imagine she is a black skin..

izonborn098:
don't kill me with laugh, imagine with all the makeup still yet no way..

What’s wrong with you two?

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by jos4kay: 1:35pm On Feb 02
Sultty:
what a monster... Sorry no offense op, but that's who he really is. Not because u advised him to move to the island

Agreed that is him. But there is certain freedom and security to move around at night in the Island. That's the difference.

In mainland Ajebo no dey go clubbing anyhow. That monster in him would have been curb if he stays put in jejely in mainland.

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 02
I came to say this. Men discover their vices when money enters the equation.

Offpoint1:
Relocation didn't changed your husband... Money did.
Being exposed to sudden huge money can change 98% of human behaviors.

Don't worry wifey, sudden money is vegetable it'll wither if you fail to save seeds for a replant.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by franchasofficia: 1:36pm On Feb 02
Wealth comes with its own unique challenges, this is one of them

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by UptownVibes(m): 1:36pm On Feb 02
talented321:
Worries don turn her face to mask. She no go fit dey sleep at night.. Regrets and pains of misleading her husband.. Now her husband is now one of the island big ballers grin
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Dagger111(m): 1:37pm On Feb 02
talented321:

She is beautiful!
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Peterpanny: 1:39pm On Feb 02
talented321:
Why body shaming her.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Hedonisco: 1:39pm On Feb 02
There's a very little chance of settling into a happy family life as a young couple in that axis of evil called Lekki/Ajah. Chances of negative influence are super high, for both men and women. There's almost a limitless flow of illicit money there, fuelling a decadent, drug-infested lifestyle.

Yet the money no dey run out. I don't understand what these guys do or how they keep the cash tap running, even though they're always high on coke, loud, molly and some other shit. Surely can't be ordinary 'yahoo' or drug dealing.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by AareGaa: 1:41pm On Feb 02
SIXFEETUNDER:
Make she come make I fork am la bad with that her London bridge tits

HIV is real
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:42pm On Feb 02
tamdun:

But it is the best teacher,even if they warned her,she wouldn't listen but now wey she don see wetin she dey look for...

Experience to me isn't the best teacher that is why I don't experience things before learning the good bad and ugly of it.

Learn from others experiences and enjoy your life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.