Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman (53322 Views)

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by qtx(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02
onatisi:
give a man big money and he will show his true colors and behaviour . your husband has always been like that it was about the location, it was already in him
The only way we can prove you right is if she had complained the same thing when they were still on the mainland. If the man has always been so before now
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Kkk777: 3:47pm On Feb 02
Face your music yourself.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by mobileboy: 3:47pm On Feb 02
talented321:
See face and nose, imagine she is a black skin..
Modified: for all those who are angry i insult the woman, i was just having fun but her nose and eyes make my day..

Not nice, she is someone's wife
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by ViktorCash: 3:50pm On Feb 02
What changed your financial status? Please i want to know.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by MasterTeeUSA: 3:52pm On Feb 02
Too late...husband aint moving back...she needs to divorce and start all over and learn not to push the next husband. Let him LEAD...God made it that way for a reason.

nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3ylXcwQrWY?si=U7hFeVQKYewarE1J

My Biggest Regret Is Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Mainland To Lagos Island After Change In Financial Status - Woman

She claims her husband changed his lifestyle after they changed location and he met new friends, started clubbing, always eating out, raising his voice at her now, takes drugs, sleeping in hotels for days, etc.

What advice do you have for her?

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by John4B: 4:05pm On Feb 02
Ur husband is like the biblical prodigal son. I'm pretty sure he will retrace his steps when he squanders all the money and those his friends both male and female will elope him.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by temmybaba(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02
Madam... It's a pity your husband has enter the world.... And the worst is that to return your husband back will take a lot of prayers, patience and time..
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by thinkmoney(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02
nlfpmod:

My Biggest Regret Is Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Mainland To Lagos Island After Change In Financial Status - Woman

She claims her husband changed his lifestyle after they changed location and he met new friends, started clubbing, always eating out, raising his voice at her now, takes drugs, sleeping in hotels for days, etc.

Lekki phase1 and VI are infested with drugs. They get supplies from Mushin.
Drugs reformat brains. Change our children into Goblins. And tear apart families and friends.
Drugs fuels the culture of prostitution, violence and fraud. There is an epidemic of drugs and it’s destroying our future 🤧

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by ussv: 4:51pm On Feb 02
I appreciate her honesty and boldness, but it may not go well owing to the exposure she has brought to her husband. There are other ways to settle family matters aside social media.

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by GodHimself: 4:53pm On Feb 02
The husband is simply following her advice. He moved physically and mentally.

A good wife is the voice of reason to a good man. "let's invest this money", "let's build a house", stuff like that.

Insecure women that value appearances and feeling among, pressurise their husbands to "level up". You derail the good man from the slow path of wealth building to the destructive path of the prodigal son; from the narrow track of reason to the broad path of destruction.

That life is too sweet to someone just experiencing it for the first time.

You don't have to agree, but the man is now "possessed" by alien forces and experiences.

nlfpmod:

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Dminister(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02
Lagos island is just the coming together of many people living fake life. I lived on the island for 15 years. I became aware of guys and girls flaunting their extravagant lifestyles outside only to found out they live in a security house with just a slice bed for 5 people. There is one guy I knew back then, He was so good in everything. I used to see him in the club balling with girls. I found out he was a gate man to one lady who lives in London.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by alizma: 4:58pm On Feb 02
brain54:
Push your husband back to wherever you are from...

Since you have the remote control!
The battery is dead and u replaceable
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by beamed: 5:12pm On Feb 02
There's a way poverty conceal your true identity. His true nature is just being revealed. With time, he will eventually live the same lifestyle on the mainland as he is at Lekki.

Bankruptcy and other vicissitudes of life has a way of restoring an individual to the default settings in many instances. I hope it doesn't get to that in your case. Weird things happens though as he might be lucky with more good connections but the odds are narrow.

nlfpmod:

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by holaralph(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02
Her cup of hot tea and bread. She should rush it very fast without fried egg. Iranu ati oniranu ree
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by socialjustice93: 5:21pm On Feb 02
This is Rita a popular relationship expert/counselor on TikTok, she's only narrating the whole story while she gave her good counsel afterwards

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Autobot05: 5:26pm On Feb 02
GRACEGLORY:
Very well, since you sabi push. Oya, push him back. Since you know how to take the lead

The man is the head and leader of the family. Leadership is not cheap; it requires strength and courage because it is easier to be led than to lead.

I hope you’ve learnt this lesson by experience once and for all

There is a slim chance he’ll unlearn those behaviors
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by maasoap(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02
stunnert:
She's so dumb to post this online. Imagine her family and her husband's family seeing this shiii online

You don't know how lucky you are if none of your family members come online to embarrass their selves, you and your ancestors

What if they see it? You would rather prefer that she dies in silence, right? She's addressing her problem the way she sees it fit
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by nedekid: 5:48pm On Feb 02
People react in different ways to new found wealth.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by femi4: 5:51pm On Feb 02
God1000:
It's good to admit mistakes, you have learnt your lessons the hard way.

He pushes him out....if its not broken, don't try to fix it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by spydken(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02
nlfpmod:

From mainland to island to Nairaland. When will you stop moving

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Fujiyama: 5:57pm On Feb 02
Anashe:
Money is an amplifier.

^^^
Apt. I'm borrowing this.

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by SirLinks: 6:16pm On Feb 02
brain54:
Push your husband back to wherever you are from...

Since you have the remote control!
[img][/img]that remote has spoil
His new addiction has bought a new remote
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by IamHonourable1: 6:36pm On Feb 02
That's why it's not that advisable to heed to women's advice
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by BennyDGreat: 6:38pm On Feb 02
Litmus:
Meaning of Fake.

Fake (in modern urban usage) origin: Black British, specifically inner city black ghetto subculture.

Fake is a term often used by the unemployed, gang members, and the progenies of single parent families as a means of sanctioning the progressive members of the black community. Usage has connotations of Envy.

So for example: public schools educated children are FAKE. Middle and upper class blacks are FAKE. Africa immigrant are generally fakes, especially those from Nigeria, since they push education and STEM the hardest. The idea being that REAL black people are underclass and physically of a certain characteristics. For these ghetto or inner city people, Aspiration is anathema (although this seems more like sour grapes). They are unable to see that "The Struggle" can be facetted or multidimensional. Anything other than thire criminal, music or and riot based culture, turned resistance when convenient, is treacherous. Ghetto black people percive themselves as inheritors of the fight for racial equality and emancipation. The tragedy however is that they are the ones inimical to racial equality and emancipation since they conform and embrace the most the entrapping stereotypes used by the central culture on them.

Nigerians should therefore be careful of bandying around the word FAKE.

The woman and her husband are not pursuing FAKE lifestyle.

For every definition of a word, there are contextual meanings. You just quoted a contextual meaning.

Other meaning of fake include- counterfeit, imitate, not genuine etc..

Fake lifestyle is simply imitating a lifestyle the person would ordinarily not live
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by victorv12(m): 8:20pm On Feb 02
You better endure. Leave him alone. It's been you are called a Mrs than a miss. Cool down, woman. Your husband loves you.
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by noblesail(m): 8:28pm On Feb 02
Your husband is just showing his true colors. Don't regret anything. Money changes people. He has enough cash now and his true self is out. Even if you had remained at Okota, he would still do the same thing
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by freemanq(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02
You can't eat your cake and have it again
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by HRMK: 9:38pm On Feb 02
she must learn to cope with it since she asked for it!
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Medici777: 10:40pm On Feb 02
She wanted to feel among
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Hezmatosky: 11:01pm On Feb 02
Since you have the power of pushing him, then push him back to mainland naw kiss
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by tclimax(m): 11:09pm On Feb 02
You got what you ordered for
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Brenn594(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02
I would advise you to take a lil from him, use it and do bbl then come use doggy& cowgirl loyal am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.