Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * (3207 Views)

Atheists Debate Religionists * / Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists / Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by FRANCISTOWN: 3:01pm On Feb 07
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
I don't know where all these religion talk come from. Einstein was never religious nor was religion mentioned in the OP

Stop playing now. Have you forgotten you were the one who said I must accept whatever Einstein said because he had more insight about our reality?

To refresh your memory. See below:

PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Well, you have to accept that Einstein was one human more in tune with the true nature of our reality than just about any other human. Just imagine what it took to figure out that time and space are one fabric, space-time, and that gravity is simply a curvature, a dimple in that fabric!
So when such a person is emphatic about an aspect of our existence, you better stop and take notice.

Again! If christians couldn't accept Einstein's submission on the non-anthropomorphism of god, why should we believe his submission on the existence of a supposed "Divine being"?
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by PoliteActivist: 3:09pm On Feb 07
FRANCISTOWN:

Stop playing now. Have you forgotten you were the one who said I must accept whatever Einstein said because he had more insight about our reality?

To refresh your memory. See below:

Again! If christians couldn't accept Einstein's submission on the non-anthropomorphism of god, why should we believe his submission on the existence of a supposed "Divine being"?

*Politeness*
Where did I say you must accept whatever Einstein said?? Read what I wrote again.
Everybody, not just Christians, ought pay attention to what Einstein says about nature of our existence.

Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by FRANCISTOWN: 3:14pm On Feb 07
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Where did I say you must accept whatever Einstein said?? Read what I wrote again.
Everybody, not just Christians, ought pay attention to what Einstein says about nature of our existence.
But I just showed you.

Again! If everyone were to follow Einstein's submission. Then all organized religion would had been a thing of the past by now. Especially, that fraud called christianity.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by jaephoenix(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Well, something has to at least make some sense. If someone tells you they believe something because they had a personal encounter, how can you argue with that? Different from someone telling you God doesn't exist - something you're hundred percent sure they have no way of knowing!
Personal encounters are bullshit. My wife had weird dreams of heaven when she was sedated for a cesarean section(which is a side effect of ketamine). To her that means heaven exists. I tried to convince her otherwise but no way. People also take hallucinating agents like LCD, Molly, etc and see all kinds of stuff. Schizophrenics have visual and auditory hallucinations. They'll tell you they are special cos god talks to them. Would you believe their narrations? No. But they are all personal experiences and to them its real. But people like you would believe them.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by LordReed(m): 3:32pm On Feb 07
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
You sure you ok sir? All these Bwahahha.. like a crazy person. Makes we wonder.. cheesy
Seems you've developed another obsession besides "god": "Appeal to Authority"! Is that your favorite logical fallacy?
Already told you, the one person who fundamentally changed our understanding of our reality is not just authority - someone whose very name is synonymous with genius in our dictionary! When such a person talks about his field of expertise (nature of our reality) you listen! Especially when other geniuses of our time are also saying the same thing!

Good grief! You are jaw droppingly stupid. Does being a genius mean every thing you say is right? What a dullard.

As for the Francis guy, seems you've become totally confused. To clear up things a bit for you, see the entire thread below. The issue was who was first to say Einstein was a Christian.

The cells in your brain must have looked in a mirror and become confused. What has what I asked you got to do with who was first to say Einstein was a Christian? You must be discombobulated.

Oh and BTW my laugh is to frustrate idiots like you who can see that I am laughing at their stupidity. Bwahahahahahahaha!
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by jaephoenix(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Are you high on cheap urine?
You just reiterated that we should accept Einstein's views
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by PoliteActivist: 3:41pm On Feb 07
hopefulLandlord:
Stupid thread

*Politeness*
Pray tell, our resident genius, what makes it stupid?
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by PoliteActivist: 3:49pm On Feb 07
FRANCISTOWN:

But I just showed you.

Again! If everyone were to follow Einstein's submission. Then all organized religion would had been a thing of the past by now. Especially, that fraud called christianity.

You obviously didn't see when I posted the bolded below:
["Nlfpmod, OAM4J, front page please, so atheists and religionists will shut up!"]

Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by PoliteActivist: 4:00pm On Feb 07
jaephoenix:

Personal encounters are bullshit. My wife had weird dreams of heaven when she was sedated for a cesarean section(which is a side effect of ketamine). To her that means heaven exists. I tried to convince her otherwise but no way. People also take hallucinating agents like LCD, Molly, etc and see all kinds of stuff. Schizophrenics have visual and auditory hallucinations. They'll tell you they are special cos god talks to them. Would you believe their narrations? No. But they are all personal experiences and to them its real. But people like you would believe them.
*Politeness*
Now you get my point. You can't do anything if someone tells you he believes something because he had a personal experience. BUT if he now tells you he has become bullet-proof because of it, you now have something to work with
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by PoliteActivist: 4:16pm On Feb 07
LordReed:

Good grief! You are jaw droppingly stupid. Does being a genius mean every thing you say is right? What a dullard.

The cells in your brain must have looked in a mirror and become confused. What has what I asked you got to do with who was first to say Einstein was a Christian? You must be discombobulated.

Oh and BTW my laugh is to frustrate idiots like you who can see that I am laughing at their stupidity. Bwahahahahahahaha!

*Politeness*
Where did I say everything he said was right?? Here's what I said verbatim:
When such a person talks about his field of expertise (nature of our reality) you listen!

You are still confused about the Francis convo despite my best efforts, posting the screenshots and all.
Let me try one more time:
Francis said Einstein was a Christian. I retorted that Einstein was not a Christian. You jumped in without being mentioned and asked me what religion he was. When I answered you strangely asked why you should care. I replied you that you're the one who asked his religion. You replied it was because I said he was not a Christian. I then said you knew quite well how it started - THAT FRANCIS SAID HE WAS A CHRISTIAN!!
If you're still confused, sorry I can't help you!
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by PoliteActivist: 4:25pm On Feb 07
jaephoenix:

*Politeness*
You sure u ok sir? How does the circled mean that??
I said both atheists and religionist should pay him attention and stop being so loudly sure of themselves!

Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by LordReed(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Where did I say everything he said was right?? Here's what I said verbatim:
When such a person talks about his field of expertise (nature of our reality) you listen!

Is quantum mechanics part of the nature of our reality?

You are still confused about the Francis convo despite my best efforts, posting the screenshots and all.
Let me try one more time:
Francis said Einstein was a Christian. I retorted that Einstein was not a Christian. You jumped in without being mentioned and asked me what religion he was. When I answered you strangely asked why you should care. I replied you that you're the one who asked his religion. You replied it was because I said he was not a Christian. I then said you knew quite well how it started - THAT FRANCIS SAID HE WAS A CHRISTIAN!!
If you're still confused, sorry I can't help you!

What part of I am not FRANCISTOWN is discombobulating you? My conversation while based on your earlier conversation is entirely different. I wasn't responding for him and went in an entirely different direction so for you to keeping referring to what FRANCISTOWN said makes you the befuddled one.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by PoliteActivist: 4:39pm On Feb 07
LordReed:

Is quantum mechanics part of the nature of our reality?

What part of I am not FRANCISTOWN is discombobulating you? My conversation while based on your earlier conversation is entirely different. I wasn't responding for him and went in an entirely different direction so for you to keeping referring to what FRANCISTOWN said makes you the befuddled one.

*Politeness*
You must be pulling my leg. No one can be this obtuse. After asking what religion Einstein was, you STRANGLY followed it with asking why you should care. When reminded it is same YOU who asked about his religio. You said it was because I said he was not a Christian. You were then reminded Francis started it all by saying Einstein was a Christian!
What has any of these to do with whether you are Francis or not?!
Still confused? See a shrink. I've done my best!
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by LordReed(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
You must be pulling my leg. No one can be this obtuse. After asking what religion Einstein was, you STRANGLY followed it with asking why you should care. When reminded it is same YOU who asked about his religio. You said it was because I said he was not a Christian. You were then reminded Francis started it all by saying Einstein was a Christian!
What has any of these to do with whether you are Francis or not?!
Still confused? See a shrink. I've done my best!

You're a stark raving idiot. Even after explaining to that my conversation is entirely separate this is what you come back with? Stupidity at its finest.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by FRANCISTOWN: 5:01pm On Feb 07
PoliteActivist:

You obviously didn't see when I posted the bolded below:
["Nlfpmod, OAM4J, front page please, so atheists and religionists will shut up!"]
I didn't see it. I don't go about looking for what is not missing.

Whether this reality is a happenstance or there was an organized force behind it, just as you've presented it. Why should I give a f*ck whatever Einstein's opinion was?
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by FRANCISTOWN: 5:03pm On Feb 07
jaephoenix:

You dey mind her?
She likes playing
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by PoliteActivist: 5:07pm On Feb 07
LordReed:

You're a stark raving idiot. Even after explaining to that my conversation is entirely separate this is what you come back with? Stupidity at its finest.

*Politeness*
😅This would be soo funny if it weren't embarrassing. See him trying to be too clever by half.
Below is what you responded to. How can you respind to this and say the conversation was separate?? Funny guy😂
Another QED!

Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by PoliteActivist: 5:29pm On Feb 07
FRANCISTOWN:

I didn't see it. I don't go about looking for what is not missing.

Whether this reality is a happenstance or there was an organized force behind it, just as you've presented it. Why should I give a f*ck whatever Einstein's opinion was?

Because Einstein, all by himself inside his study, with no equipments, figured out things about nature of existence thar you'd never be able to figure out in multiple life times. Things you are still not able to understand. Can you wrap your mind around space and time being same continuum, spacetime? Or that earth has no force called gravity, that it is curvature of spacetime that forces us down to it? That someone on earth will age 50 times faster than someone traveling near the speed of light, etc.
If someone like that says something about nature of our reality you better pay attention. It is not same as say, Putin, saying same thing. Especially when other geniuses of our time also say same thing!

Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by LordReed(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
😅This would be soo funny if it weren't embarrassing. See him trying to be too clever by half.
Below is what you responded to. How can you respind to this and say the conversation was separate?? Funny guy😂
Another QED!

What a blithering idiot. Was I responding to FRANCISTOWN or to you? Sounds like your brain has melted and run out your ears.

See your idiot self, you ran away from my question: Is quantum mechanics part of the nature of our reality, yet you are dreaming of defeating me. What a benighted twát. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by PoliteActivist: 5:41pm On Feb 07
LordReed:

What a blithering idiot. Was I responding to FRANCISTOWN or to you? Sounds like your brain has melted and run out your ears.

See your idiot self, you ran away from my question: Is quantum mechanics part of the nature of our reality, yet you are dreaming of defeating me. What a benighted twát. Bwahahahahaha!

*Politeness*
My obtuse friend, there is no way you can read what I wrote without seeing I was responding to him. You were obviously in effect advocating for him, genius. Which I'm sure is obvious to everyone except you!
I've defeated you many times. Didn't start today.
Of course quantum mechanics is part of our reality, and? (Another defeat loading😆)
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
My obtuse friend, there is no way you can read what I wrote without seeing I was responding to him. You were obviously in effect advocating for him, genius. Which I'm sure is obvious to everyone except you!
Of course quantum mechanics is part of our reality, and? (Another defeat loading😆)

what is ur aim undecided
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by LordReed(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*

person I explained to you I wasn't interested in your conversation with him, I was starting my own. You are too dense to get it through your thick skull plates I guess.

Einstein was wrong about quantum mechanics and yet here you are making like he could never be wrong about our reality. What else are you bringing to the discussion apart from his genius? Evidence? Scientific facts? Nada. Because you are stupid.

The genius left his wife for his cousin, I suppose we should all do that simply because he's a genius who knows the nature of reality.

You are just a dum dum I swear.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by FRANCISTOWN: 8:21pm On Feb 07
PoliteActivist:

Because Einstein, all by himself inside his study, with no equipments, figured out things about nature of existence thar you'd never be able to figure out in multiple life times. Things you are still not able to understand. Can you wrap your mind around space and time being same continuum, spacetime? Or that earth has no force called gravity, that it is curvature of spacetime that forces us down to it? That someone on earth will age 50 times faster than someone traveling near the speed of light, etc.
If someone like that says something about nature of our reality you better pay attention. It is not same as say, Putin, saying same thing. Especially when other geniuses of our time also say same thing!
Keep goin around in circles

1 Like

Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by PoliteActivist: 1:59am On Feb 08
LordReed:

person I explained to you I wasn't interested in your conversation with him, I was starting my own. You are too dense to get it through your thick skull plates I guess.

Einstein was wrong about quantum mechanics and yet here you are making like he could never be wrong about our reality. What else are you bringing to the discussion apart from his genius? Evidence? Scientific facts? Nada. Because you are stupid.

The genius left his wife for his cousin, I suppose we should all do that simply because he's a genius who knows the nature of reality.

You are just a dum dum I swear.

It's either u r lying (most likely) or you have a warped mind. Someone says Tinubu is not a thief. Another person replies that Tinubu is a thief. You jump in uninvited with an aggressive question to the second person : "How do you know Tnubu is a thief??"
Only a warped mind can see that as a separate discussion. Everyone else can see what's going on. Ridiculous!

If Einstein says he doesn't believe God plys dice with the universe, LISTEN! It is NOT same as Biden or Putin saying it. He was commenting on someone's work. But if he himself together with whatever his source came up with something, he was right. Einstein would spend weeks on end pondering where our thoughts come from - something a regular person will never ponder. After his calculations and tought experiments he came to the conclusion that free will is an illusion, it is not something you just dismiss off hand with "Appeal to Authority falacy"!
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by PoliteActivist: 2:00am On Feb 08
HellVictorinho6:

what is ur aim undecided

Read the above

1 Like

Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08
PoliteActivist:

Read the above

Does it concern me undecided

1 Like

Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08
PoliteActivist:

Read the above

Well,if it concerns me,then leave einstein out of it.

In other words, i dont think there is an explanation 4 what av seen.

Einstein was trying to explain.....nuff said.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by LordReed(m): 9:01am On Feb 09
PoliteActivist:

It's either u r lying (most likely) or you have a warped mind. Someone says Tinubu is not a thief. Another person replies that Tinubu is a thief. You jump in uninvited with an aggressive question to the second person : "How do you know Tnubu is a thief??"
Only a warped mind can see that as a separate discussion. Everyone else can see what's going on. Ridiculous!

Look at this bozo that can't even tell their own story right. Someone says Tinubu used to be in PDP, you say no he wasn't. I come along and ask so where was he, you say he 100% was never in PDP. I then ask why is any of this important and a crazed lunatic like you starts shouting didn't I see that someone said he was in PDP. Dumbo what has my question got to do with your crazed rant?

If Einstein says he doesn't believe God plys dice with the universe, LISTEN! It is NOT same as Biden or Putin saying it. He was commenting on someone's work. But if he himself together with whatever his source came up with something, he was right. Einstein would spend weeks on end pondering where our thoughts come from - something a regular person will never ponder. After his calculations and tought experiments he came to the conclusion that free will is an illusion, it is not something you just dismiss off hand with "Appeal to Authority falacy"!

Kindly show us the calculation he used to arrive at the conclusion that our existence is orchestrated by some sort of god.

His genius is not sufficient to override his own fallibility. Not only was Einstein wrong about quantum mechanics, he was also wrong about the universe being static i.e. not expanding. Tell me again why you think this genius' opinions need to be sacrosanct.

1 Like

Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by PoliteActivist: 2:52pm On Feb 09
LordReed:

Look at this bozo that can't even tell their own story right. Someone says Tinubu used to be in PDP, you say no he wasn't. I come along and ask so where was he, you say he 100% was never in PDP. I then ask why is any of this important and a crazed lunatic like you starts shouting didn't I see that someone said he was in PDP. Dumbo what has my question got to do with your crazed rant?

*Politeness*
See him trying to be too clever by half again😅. So why didn't you carry the anology to the end? Because you know it will show the absurdity of what you're saying cheesy
YOU jumped in and asked what party Tinubu was in.
Same YOU later asked who cared what party Tinubu was in. You were reminded it was YOU who asked what party he was in. You replied you asked only because I said Tinubu was never in PDP. You were then reminded I was only replying to someone who started it all by saying Tinubu was in PDP. You then bizarrely replied you were not that person! Instead of accepting you sound stupid, you later doubled down by saying you were STARTING A DIFFERENT CONVERSATION!!
You see how utterly STUPID that sounds??

Kindly show us the calculation he used to arrive at the conclusion that our existence is orchestrated by some sort of god.

His genius is not sufficient to override his own fallibility. Not only was Einstein wrong about quantum mechanics he was also wrong about the universe being static i.e. not expanding. Tell me again why you think this genius' opinions need to be sacrosanct.

Oh oh, he's back with his "god" obsession. You forgot "Appeal to Authority falacy"!😆
The calculations and thought experiments were always in his head. If you can locate his brain... grin
Anyways, Einstein was NOT like you when it comes to the nature of our existence. He spent months on end thinking and calculating in his head about things regular people would never think about. Which is why, when he comes out with a statement about nature of our reality, you pay attention. Don't call it appeal to authority!
About expanding, that's the mistake he himself said he made - he overrode his own genius. His genius told him the universal was expanding but he overrode it by adding a constant because it didn't make sense to him. As for his comment on quantum mechanics I already told you he was only commenting on Neils Bohr's work, which he probably wished he himself did!
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by LordReed(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
See him trying to be too clever by half again😅. So why didn't you carry the anology to the end? Because you know it will show the absurdity of what you're saying cheesy
YOU jumped in and asked what party Tinubu was in.
Same YOU later asked who cared what party Tinubu was in. You were reminded it was YOU who asked what party he was in. You replied you asked only because I said Tinubu was never in PDP. You were then reminded I was only replying to someone who started it all by saying Tinubu was in PDP. You then bizarrely replied you were not that person! Instead of accepting you sound stupid, you later doubled down by saying you were STARTING A DIFFERENT CONVERSATION!!
You see how utterly STUPID that sounds??

You are truly insane. And it is unfortunate that you probably will not seek the help you need.

The stupidity exhibited here is all yours and it's so bad you can't see it.

Oh oh, he's back with his "god" obsession. You forgot "Appeal to Authority falacy"!😆

Your insanity must be playing up. Who said this:

PoliteActivist:

If Einstein says he doesn't believe God plys dice with the universe, LISTEN!

You are so disingenuous and insane. You will write something then start claiming someone else is obsessed with what YOU wrote just for asking a question. It is the same thing with the Einstein religion thing. YOU said Einstein was not a Christian then when I ask you why I should care you claim me asking is a sign I care. What an utterly moronic fellow you are.

The calculations and thought experiments were always in his head. If you can locate his brain... grin

Bwahahahahaha! After claiming he did calculations you can't produce it. I swear you are on cheap drugs that are rotting your brain.

Anyways, Einstein was NOT like you when it comes to the nature of our existence. He spent months on end thinking and calculating in his head about things regular people would never think about. Which is why, when he comes out with a statement about nature of our reality, you pay attention. Don't call it appeal to authority!
About expanding, that's the mistake he himself said he made - he overrode his own genius. His genius told him the universal was expanding but he overrode it by adding a constant because it didn't make sense to him. As for his comment on quantum mechanics I already told you he was only commenting on Neils Bohr's work, which he probably wished he himself did!

Dum dum he was wrong any way you try to spin it which means genius doesn't mean swallow hook line and sinker.

LoLz. He overrode his genius by insisting it was static for years and years until he finally accepted that others like Lemaitre (who had been telling him he was wrong) were right? You're a damn slowpoke.

I understand you are brainless so you need others to think for you that's why you are behaving this way. LoLz.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by PoliteActivist: 8:47pm On Feb 09
LordReed:

You are truly insane. And it is unfortunate that you probably will not seek the help you need.

The stupidity exhibited here is all yours and it's so bad you can't see it.

*Politeness*
Ok, you're clearly out just for baseless, ad homine name-calling.
For the benefit of anyone reading this, here are reasons I said it seemed you were losing your mind:
1) You aggressively asked what was Einstein's religion. When answered, you asked who cared about Einstein's religion!
2) When told you must care because you jumped into the discussion to ask that question. You bizarrely replied you had a right to jump into any conversation (totally offpoint)
3) When reminded someone else started the conversation not the person you asked, you bizarrely replied that you had started a separate conversation!
4) Then you kept saying you were not Francis that started the conversation (totally offpoint. Who said you were him? What has that to do with anything??!)
If these are not signs of an eroding mind, I don't know what is!

*To be continued*
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by LordReed(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Ok, you're clearly out just for baseless, ad homine name-calling.
For the benefit of anyone reading this, here are reasons I said it seemed you were losing your mind:
1) You aggressively asked what was Einstein's religion. When answered, you asked who cared about Einstein's religion!
2) When told you must care because you jumped into the discussion to ask that question. You bizarrely replied you had a right to jump into any conversation (totally offpoint)
3) When reminded someone else started the conversation not the person you asked, you bizarrely replied that you had started a separate conversation!
4) Then you kept saying you were not Francis that started the conversation (totally offpoint. Who said you were him?!)
If these are not signs of an eroding mind, I don't know what is!

*To be continued*

LoLz! Look at this fickle dunderhead trying to form high road. When you started with the name calling you didn't know it was ad hominem, now you want to cry crocodile tears. LMAO!

Bomboclat, explain what is aggressive about this question:
LordReed:

What was he?

I guess when you look in the mirror you see how bizzare you are so you must label the whole world as bizzare cos you can't cope with your bizzaro self.

How does me asking a question mean I care? Or you can read minds now?

I had to point out I am not FRANCISTOWN because you kept saying he said something. Dummy my question has nothing to do with what he said, it is about what you said. If I wanted a conversation about what he said I'd ask him not you. Even my 5 year old knows that but because you've lost your damn marbles you just had to go on a stupid rant didn't ya. Bwahahahahahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Did Jesus Really Exist? Proving Jesus Without The Bible / Ghana Is The Most Religious Country On Earth. / Names Of God In Different Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.