Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * (3290 Views)

Atheists Debate Religionists * / Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists / Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15
DeepSight:

Bro, you have been doing this for several years now. Its quite unbecoming please.

Noted
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Now you're talking. I'll have my lawyers draw up the papers.
What are you bringing to the table?

Philosophy undecided
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by PoliteActivist: 2:02pm On Feb 15
HellVictorinho6:

Philosophy undecided

Example
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:03pm On Feb 15
PoliteActivist:

Example

I am too poor to teach u anything useful, aint i?

Let the table be arranged/defined for US to determine what will arrive at the table and where it will come from.

undecided
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by PoliteActivist: 4:07pm On Feb 15
DeepSight, LordReed, KnownUnknown, HellVictorinho6, francistown, FxMasterz, jaephoenix, maynman, hopefullandlord
*Politeness*
Sooo, why is everybody quiet?
Bearing in mind that science has demonstrated that there are at least ten dimensions and possibly a thousand more (but we can only perceive 4, four!!, geniuses that we are), and being neither on the side of atheists nor religionists, I want to present the following screenshots.

Also:

Since we have demonstrated that nothing is still something, why can't the universe come from that nothing that is something, and that nothing itself be eternal?

Why is there something instead of nothing?

All these people that have had supernatural experiences, where do they come from? Like this woman below, where are those voices from?

All these "glitches in the matrix", why do they occur?

The two guys, you never asked how cogito was proven wrong - sign of intellectual non-curiosity!

Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by DeepSight(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15
PoliteActivist:

Bearing in mind that science has demonstrated that there are at least ten dimensions and possibly a thousand more (but we can only perceive 4, four!!, geniuses that we are), and being neither on the side of atheists nor religionists, I want to present the following screenshots.

Also:

Since we have demonstrated that nothing is still something, why can't the universe come from that nothing that is something, and that nothing itself be eternal?

All these people that have had supernatural experiences, where do they come from? Like this woman below, where are those voices from?

The two guys, you never asked how cogito was proven wrong - sign of intellectual non-curiosity!

This is too scattered and all over the place. When did science prove ten dimensions please. When did you demonstrate that nothing is something. How and when was "cogito proven wrong?"
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15
PoliteActivist:

Example

Av responded
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by FxMasterz: 5:56pm On Feb 15
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*

Also:

This is a wonderful exposition but unfortunately atheists would buy none of it. They would not subject themselves to God even if they saw Him face to face.

I have come to realize that for someone to become an atheist, he first has to fight off any thoughts of God's existent. It takes time for them to ingrain it firmly in their minds that there is no God. It's a deliberate act of manipulating the mind to believe a false reality. They actually don't want to acknowledge God, not because they think He does not exist but because they don't want to have anything doing with Him. It's a deliberate choice they made after falling prey to faulty logic.

I have heard Francistown if I'm not mistaking him for another, who said he would never even believe in God if God shows up to Him today, especially the Christian God. This actually is the position of most atheists. That's why they would do nothing to verify the existence of the supernatural even when it is happening close to their nostrils . They prefer to sit in their corners while telling themselves that everything they're been told about supernatural demonstrations in a nearby place is a lie. We've told them several times where they could go see the supernatural, they refuse to go. Maynman even avoided a one on one encounter with me.

Whatever supernatural occurrence or experience you narrate to any atheist, his first and only reaction is that you're lying. He pulls up very childish thoughts and asks so much irrelevant questions that reek of deep seated ignorance while commending himself for being intelligent when it's so obvious that intelligence is far from him. Intelligence itself is knowledge based. If you don't talk knowledgeably about spiritual things but only dismiss them as hoaxes, I'll consider you spiritually foolish. A spiritual barbarian. And of cause, that's how I view all atheists, especially the ones on this forum who pride themselves on calling others fools when they're the real fools.

As Brian Cox rightly said in the OP's excerpt, there are 10 dimensions (probably even more) out of which only 4 are known to man. Which means all scientific knowledge revolve around those 4 dimensions . There 6 known dimensions that remain unexplored. The conclusion that there's no God is a hasty conclusion based on the incomplete knowledge of the 4 dimensions which themselves have not been fully explored.

Oftentimes I've asked atheists like lordreed, maynman and jaephoenix a question which they always dodge, and I shall ask the same question here again against the backdrop of what Brian Cox said. Science is ever evolving and can not lay any claim yet to perfect knowledge or absolute knowledge. What science does not know is more than what science knows. That's why its grounds are always shifting. If science discovers the existence of God after you die, what shall be your fate? Science has been known to abolish previous theories and ideas in preference for new ones in the light of fresh discoveries. It's very foolish for anybody to rely on incomplete and imperfect scientific findings in absolution. Even staking your life on science that doesn't have the answers when you ask "What happens after death?"

Some scientists are getting to realize now that there is much likely to be some forms of consciousness or reality after death. That's very interesting because oftentimes scientific discoveries begin with some packets of non conventional ideas here and there until it becomes mainstream after being proven beyond reasonable doubt that those ideas provide authentic information. Most atheists are gambling their lives away in exchange for a painful eternal reality.

https://www.nyas.org/news-articles/academy-news/is-there-life-after-death/

Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by FRANCISTOWN: 7:02pm On Feb 15
PoliteActivist:
*Politeness*
To illustrate what I said above check out these two videos, one is a minute, the other is 30 sec. Remember, this is just a fellow human who probably doesn't even know exactly why it works. If a fellow human can do this, what can a super being do? Also note that the guy doesn't remember being hypnotized, he thinks he's just operating of his free will.
So, outlandish as the notion may seem, the more you think about it, the more you'd tend to agree with Einstein viewpoint.
Also, Einstein used to keep a pen by his bedside and used to wake up and write down thoughts dropped into his mind. As he later refused to take credit for these thoughts, maybe he knows something we don't!

30 sec short
https://youtube.com/shorts/LyQ8krZpCtw?si=0g-fpB6HesZNDTv7

1 minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ON_Q5RXr44?si=bbshYsaxBclZINzm

I didn't check the videos, 'cause I'm very sure what I'd meet there.
Lemme use a bottom-up approach. As long as Einstein never credited his works and discoveries to any divine or mythical being. This argument is nullified.

The fact that Einstein kept a pen and a notebook beside his bed while he slept isn't that much of a big deal in the grand calculus of the universe because, during sleep our brain receives more body fluid, the first hours after waking up are the most optimal for doing productive work. Your brain creates and maintains pathways that are critical for memory formation and retention.

Many musicians have credited their works to a good amount of sleep.

When I was in school and I couldn't solve any physics or mathematical questions, I'd just go to sleep and by the time I wake, I'd be able to solve most of them.

Many preachers have credited their works to good sleep.

Therefore, this is as normal as shit. The brain is more productive, just after a sleep.

About hypnosis, we don't even need to talk much about this. Hypnosis has nothing to do with extra dimensions or any shit of such. Hypnosis basically is a memory recall. You can't undergo hypnosis and recall somebody else's memory, what happened in a different life time (Though one deluded professor who authored the book "many lives many masters" spoke a lot of bull crap. But I'nt worried about that).
You can't undergo hypnosis and tell what is happening in another plane or another realm or another dimension because there are no such things.

I've said it once on this platform, I can't really remember who asked me the question, I think it was FxMasterz . He asked that since I don't believe in God, then I must base my life on science. I corrected the person that. I base my life based on my own common reasoning first, then "science", emphasis on the quotes.
The reason is that science is a body of knowledge, and it's not the absolute truth. Though science has a pedigree. I can't believe everything scientists say. Even scientists disagree with scientists. So what are we saying?

Okay! Lemme tell you, there are some scientists who believe in something called the "keepers of the Deep". Some divers claimed to have encountered them. Yet some scientists don't.
Some scientists believe in paranormal and even developed devices while some scientists don't regardless of the nonsense device they made.

Einstein propounded the determination of light bending since 1915. But many scientists were against it until the solar eclipse in 1919.
You see, in this field of science. Whatever cannot be verified by the general populace is nothing but an anecdotal.

I saw from your other post that called my attention to this one that science has discovered that there are 4 other dimensions.
This same science discovered something called "quantum equilibrium". Please read about it and see if that made any sense at all.

Now that everyone is trying to make a ground breaking discovery in the field of science, a lot of hypothesis flying around without proofs. What a joke!

I remain unimpressed until anyone can provide irrefutable proofs that are handleable.

BTW. The existence of several dimensions(which for now there isn't)does not in anyway corroborate that there is any God out there, especially the christian god.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by FRANCISTOWN: 7:38pm On Feb 15
FxMasterz:

I have heard Francistown if I'm not mistaking him for another, who said he would never even believe in God if God shows up to Him today, especially the Christian God.

Yeah! I've said it countless times on this forum that if any God jumped down from heaven and goes like "yo! I'm you guys' God. Tada!" I'd still not be impressed, and I'd just go about doing my own thing. I won't worship him neither will I praise him nor pray to him.

The description of all the supposed "supreme being" that we've heard so far doesn't fit into what is called a God. Especially that christian god. He fits more into being called a demon, with all his blood thirsty, megalomanic childish personality.

A god is supposed to be all powerful and supernatural, yet we haven't seen a display of any powerful god in this reality. The christian god with all his hype can't even save christians from attacks, couldn't save Jews from Hitler, couldn't deliver his worshippers from bandits.
Now if that kinna god appeared, why should I waste my time I'm worshipping him. What a joke. I'd rather I worship my Russian Glock, that shit is by far dependable.

The reason I do not go around looking for the probability of any god is because no god has caught my fancy. I look into the lives of those who follow the "supposed" individual god and I see no advantage in it. On an average, my life is by far better than most of them. Their God doesn't come thru for them. That's enough reason for me not to waste my time on things that do not exist. I can come thru for myself like I've always been coming thru for myself.

I've said it, I don't go around looking for what is not missing. If any god wanted me to worship him, he should find me and tell me what I stand to gain for investing my time.
Lemme tell you the truth (don't tell anyone). If a God showed up today and spoke to me? I'd ask that god to speak to many people too so that I can be sure I'm not hallucinating or going mad.

I once said it in my previous post to you that, science has never claimed to be perfect. I said it to PoliteActivist as well that the body of science is not the absolute truth. If we've both agreed that science is imperfect? Why don't we agree that one of the imperfections of science is the multi-dimensional analysis hypothesis?

Even if? The discovery of multi dimensions do not corroborate the existence of any God. So I'm still not flabbergasted.

There is no recording device that records what happens near-death or afterlife , though several individuals can lie about it to sound cool . For the few cases that may be true, we've explained that it has nothing to do with extra dimension or whatsoever.
I already flogged this disposition on another thread.

If you're not too busy, please check my comments on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7976473/atheist-says-he-died-returned/3#128124466

1 Like

Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by FxMasterz: 10:15pm On Feb 15
FRANCISTOWN:

Yeah! I've said it countless times on this forum that if any God jumped down from heaven and goes like "yo! I'm you guys' God. Tada!" I'd still not be impressed, and I'd just go about doing my own thing. I won't worship him neither will I praise him nor pray to him.
You're the one who's childish because you refused to learn.

If you ask the right questions, you'll get the right answers. Why didn't God save the Jews from Hitler? Why didn't God save christians from attacks? Why didn't God deliver His worshippers from bandits? They're all childish questions stemming from acute ignorance. If you ask why, you'll know why.

You've deliberately chosen to be ignorant and rebellious. There's no point discussing with you.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by LordReed(m): 10:29pm On Feb 15
FxMasterz:

Oftentimes I've asked atheists like lordreed, maynman and jaephoenix a question which they always dodge, and I shall ask the same question here again against the backdrop of what Brian Cox said. Science is ever evolving and can not lay any claim yet to perfect knowledge or absolute knowledge. What science does not know is more than what science knows. That's why its grounds are always shifting. If science discovers the existence of God after you die, what shall be your fate? Science has been known to abolish previous theories and ideas in preference for new ones in the light of fresh discoveries. It's very foolish for anybody to rely on incomplete and imperfect scientific findings in absolution. Even staking your life on science that doesn't have the answers when you ask "What happens after death?"

Can you quote where you asked me these questions and I dodged it? LoLz.

If science discovers a god after I am dead what do you expect I'd be able to do? I'd be dead for Andromeda's sake. LoLz.

What is more stupid is believing stuff you have no evidence for. I'd rather apportion my confidence according to the availability of evidence. If a god exists and decides that my approach is wrong then that god is foolish.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by LordReed(m): 10:53pm On Feb 15
DeepSight:

A thing that is caused necessarily requires a trigger. In the scenario of an infinite regress, one cannot locate a trigger. A trigger is an event that has to occur at a definite point. An infinite regress provides no such point. Extending forever into the infinite past it goes backward in such a way as makes it impossible to locate an event.

To render this lucid, an analogy will suffice. Let us say that the event we are looking for a cause for is the movement of a ball into a goal post. As such, there is a need for the ball to be kicked into the goal post - that will be the definite cause.

But if we look to an infinite regress of causes - in order words, we need someone to give the order to the player to kick the ball, and we need another someone to give that person the instruction to give that order, and we need another person to give the permit to the person giving the instruction to give the order - and so on and so forth into an infinite regress - the ball will never get kicked - the event will never happen.

Now, this is a mere analogy, but variations of it have been used in philosophical thought to help us understand that where there is an infinite regress, there will be no resultant event ever. Therefore logic shows us that where there is a definite caused event, there cannot be an infinite regress of causes.

I sincerely hope this is lucid and crystal clear.

One crucial element you are not taking into account is this pre universe situation is not time delineated. No time means an infinite regress is very possible.

With an infinite cyclical chain we would be talking about a self existent thing, which has always existed and keeps cycling itself. Now not only have we agreed that the physical universe is not self existent, but I have given reasons why it cannot be - physical mutable things cannot be self existent.

A cyclical chain doesn't mean it is self existing, the chain itself could have been birthed by something else.

The universe not being self existent doesn't preclude it from being part of a chain of events cyclical or otherwise.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by FxMasterz: 11:22pm On Feb 15
LordReed:

Can you quote where you asked me these questions and I dodged it? LoLz.

If science discovers a god after I am dead what do you expect I'd be able to do? I'd be dead for Andromeda's sake. LoLz.

What is more stupid is believing stuff you have no evidence for. I'd rather apportion my confidence according to the availability of evidence. If a god exists and decides that my approach is wrong then that god is foolish.

I even demonstrated this question with a fictional story I created a thread for, where I talked about some men who went on a long journey in the service of their village. I narrated that they got to a village where they were told that the king of one of the next villages beheads those who refuse to wear a red cap. Remember? I narrated how some of these men said such a king does not exist, and proceeded on that journey without a red cap. Remember that thread? It was on that same thread I spoke on the limitations of Science and why it's foolish to live one's life on assumptions regarding the future of his soul. I narrated that the wise ones, even though they do not have any means of verifying whether such a king truly exists, yet they had a red cap on in case.... Remember? And of course, they have nothing to loose. At least I remember very vividly that you engaged me on that thread.

You can't say you do not have any evidence of God except your spirit is dead. And if your spirit is dead, God has put the evidence of Himself in every man. You need to shut off that inner witness in order to embrace atheism. Every man has that inner feelings in the deep recesses of his mind that there's a Supreme Being somewhere worthy of worship. It is absolutely natural. And if you have shut off your inner witness, God still reveals Himself in nature and the invisible laws that govern the human life and the vast universe. Science discovered those laws, it didn't create them , and every law has a legislator. Laws never get enacted by accident. And if you refuse to see that, then He sent men into the world to teach people about Himself. The Devil brought many counterfeit gods to confuse men so that they'll lose sight of the true God, yet God still sent His Son to help you decide the truth in the midst of so many falsehoods.

Many miracles are happening around you daily by the finger of God. You choose not to see those miracles. When you hear of them, you say they're all lies. You refuse to go to places where God is demonstrating His Presence and revealing Himself to people. You read the wrong books that keep you in eternal bondage to Satan. Of course, Satan is the god of atheism whom atheists worship without knowing. You are inexcusable!. God has all His evidences scattered everywhere. You're the one who's foolish for ignoring them. God will still judge you for refusing to stick your neck out to find God. God is not your puppet who must come to meet you where you are. You can't put Him in a box.

If you want to see God, go search for God where He may be found. If others are finding Him, why not you? You'll be damn foolish when others in the hereafter begin to testify how they met God while you kept rebelling against God in hope that He'll understand that you cannot believe in Him because you have no evidence. As long as others are having evidences, you'll be the fool.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by LordReed(m): 11:27pm On Feb 15
FxMasterz:

I even demonstrated this question with a fictional story I created a thread for, where I talked about some men who went on a long journey in the service of their village. I narrated that they got to a village where they were told that the king of one of the next villages beheads those who refuse to wear a red cap. Remember? I narrated how some of these men said such a king does not exist, and proceeded on that journey without a red cap. Remember that thread? It was on that same thread I spoke on the limitations of Science and why it's foolish to live one's life on assumptions regarding the future of his soul. I narrated that the wise ones, even though they do not have any means of verifying whether such a king truly exists, yet they had a red cap on in case.... Remember? And of course, they have nothing to loose. At least I remember very vividly that you engaged me on that thread.

You can't say you do not have any evidence of God except your spirit is dead. And if your spirit is dead, God has put the evidence of Himself in every man. You need to shut off that inner witness in order to embrace atheism. Every man has that inner feelings in the deep recesses of his mind that there's a Supreme Being somewhere worthy of worship. It is absolutely natural. And if you have shut off your inner witness, God still reveals Himself in nature and the invisible laws that govern the human life and the vast universe. Science discovered those laws, it didn't create them , and every law has a legislator. Laws never get enacted by accident. And if you refuse to see that, then He sent men into the world to teach people about Himself. The Devil brought many counterfeit gods to confuse men so that they'll lose sight of the true God, yet God still sent His Son to help you decide the truth in the midst of so many falsehoods.

Many miracles are happening around you daily by the finger of God. You choose not to see those miracles. When you hear of them, you say they're all lies. You refuse to go to places where God is demonstrating His Presence and revealing Himself to people. You read the wrong books that keep you in eternal bondage to Satan. Of course, Satan is the god of atheism whom atheists worship without knowing. You are inexcusable!. God has all His evidences scattered everywhere. You're the one who's foolish for ignoring them. God will still judge you for refusing to stick your neck out to find God. God is not your puppet who must come to merry you where you are. You can't put Him in a box.

If you want to see God, go search for God where He may be found. If others are finding Him, why not you? You'll be damn foolish when others in the hereafter begin to testify how they met God while you kept rebelling against God in hope that He'll understand that you cannot believe in Him because you have no evidence. As long as others are having evidences, you'll be the fool.

Do you believe everything you hear?
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by FxMasterz: 11:30pm On Feb 15
LordReed:

Do you believe everything you hear?

Do you disbelieve everything you hear?
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by LordReed(m): 11:41pm On Feb 15
FxMasterz:

Do you disbelieve everything you hear?

Look who is dodging question now. LoLz.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by FxMasterz: 11:45pm On Feb 15
LordReed:

You should answer my question if you're not dodging it? Your answer is in my question.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by DeepSight(m): 12:29am On Feb 16
LordReed:

One crucial element you are not taking into account is this pre universe situation is not time delineated. No time means an infinite regress is very possible.

You simply are not grasping that with an infinite regress no universe would happen. The chain of causation required to cause the universe would never end, and as such no universe would happen.

A cyclical chain doesn't mean it is self existing, the chain itself could have been birthed by something else.

The universe not being self existent doesn't preclude it from being part of a chain of events cyclical or otherwise.

Very well, but that factor that initiates it cannot be an infinite regress otherwise it would simply never be initiated.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by DeepSight(m): 12:35am On Feb 16
DeepSight:

You simply are not grasping that with and infinite regress no universe would happen. The chain of causation required to cause the universe would never end, and as such no universe would happen.

Very well, but that factor that initiates it cannot be an infinite regress otherwise it would simply never be initiated.

Perhaps my words are not clear enough. I have sourced a quote from Quora which I hope will put across the point more clearly:

An infinite regress of causation is neither possible nor necessary.

Consider that you can never get to the end of an infinity, and for the same reason, we could never get here via an infinity of steps. Another way to look at it is that each step in a chain of causation takes time, no matter how small. So it would take an infinite time to get to the ultimate (so far) effect of the here and now, which is another way of saying: never.
- Robin Craig. Scientist & Philosopher.

Please pay attention to the bold underlined.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by FxMasterz: 3:15am On Feb 16
LordReed:

The question itself is in itself the answer.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by FRANCISTOWN: 5:34am On Feb 16
DeepSight:

This is too scattered and all over the place. When did science prove ten dimensions please. When did you demonstrate that nothing is something. How and when was "cogito proven wrong?"
I guess she was talking about the string theory.

Where is that PoliteActivist sef? Come hia.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by LordReed(m): 5:36am On Feb 16
DeepSight:

You simply are not grasping that with an infinite regress no universe would happen. The chain of causation required to cause the universe would never end, and as such no universe would happen.

You are not grasping that in a no time situation everything could be happening all at once or in a permutation we can't even comprehend.

Yes but can you see that the possibilities expand in such a way that you are jumping the gun by not accounting for them.

1 Like

Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by LordReed(m): 5:42am On Feb 16
DeepSight:

Perhaps my words are not clear enough. I have sourced a quote from Quora which I hope will put across the point more clearly:

An infinite regress of causation is neither possible nor necessary.

Consider that you can never get to the end of an infinity, and for the same reason, we could never get here via an infinity of steps. Another way to look at it is that each step in a chain of causation takes time, no matter how small. So it would take an infinite time to get to the ultimate (so far) effect of the here and now, which is another way of saying: never.
- Robin Craig. Scientist & Philosopher.

Please pay attention to the bold underlined.

Again there is NO TIME. You are thinking like the time locked being we are but a no time situation means a whole set of possibilities could exist that we can barely comprehend.

Do you agree that 2 and 1,000,000,000 are examples of an infinite set of numbers?

1 Like

Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by LordReed(m): 6:34am On Feb 16
FxMasterz:

The question itself is in itself the answer.

LoLz. Answer the question honestly if you can and stop playing games. You accused me of dodging questions but see this simple question that you are dodging as if it is bullet.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by FRANCISTOWN: 6:39am On Feb 16
FxMasterz:

You're the one who's childish because you refused to learn.

If you ask the right questions, you'll get the right answers. Why didn't God save the Jews from Hitler? Why didn't God save christians from attacks? Why didn't God deliver His worshippers from bandits? They're all childish questions stemming from acute ignorance. If you ask why, you'll know why.

You've deliberately chosen to be ignorant and rebellious. There's no point discussing with you.

Lol! I'm childish because I refused to be conformed with evil? What a play.🤣🤣🤣

There is no answer anyone wants to give that we've not heared countless of them.

It's either:
•God was more interested in their souls than their bodies thus prepared he them for eternal life. Eternal life my ass. Eternal life that there is no proof of. They, not considering that there might actually be very wicked people amongst those who died.
I doubt if they'd be exonerated of their guilts just because they died by Hitler.

•Or God knows the best.

Evil is actually evil.
Incapability is actually incapability.

There is no justification for an omnipotent god to open his eyes and watch as bandits attack his children in his own house without doing shit about it.
Even your bible says , only a stronger man can rob a strong man. He first ties him up and robs him with his eyes wide open.
The same with armed robbers, their arms make them stronger.
Should we agree that the bandits are stronger than your god, that's the reason he can't do anything with his eyes wide open?
Could it be that he doesn't even have eyes?
Could it be that he doesn't even have ears?
Could he be that he is not omnipotent after all?
I get it, it's simply because he doesn't exist.

I'm not sure I'd have the power to protect my kids and I'll do nothing, unless I'm mad.

An Omnipotent god is watching a kid being molested and at a snap of his fingers, the molester can vanish or petrify. Yet he doesn't do shit and just enjoy the show.

There is no justification under the skies that can absorb such level of foolishness, wickedness, immorality and irresponsibility of a self caused God. (Thinking about this I'm getting angry self).

Lemme share this with you, in the author's words:

"The story goes like this: in kidnapping 5–6 year old boys, and then raping and torturing them to death on video, which was then sold to wealthy businessmen around the world.

At the time, I remember reading that when the Russian policemen and soldiers busted the place, they couldn’t help but cry because of what they saw.

As I prayed, and read the Bible, and contemplated the horseshit within it, one inescapable conclusion kept popping up in my mind that while those little boys were being tortured and were dying in an unimaginable way, this Christian god was present in that same room, had the power to stop it, and didn’t.

We always hear that pedophiles do not survive long in prisons because even the worst offenders we have - rapists and murderers, do not tolerate pedophiles. They kill them because even the worst we have understand that a pedophile is the lowest of the low, violating the innocence. Yet omnipresent, omnipotent god knew from the beginning of time that these boys would suffer this fate, was present in the room while it was happening, and did nothing. I could never reconcile that with what the Bible taught."

1. Even the policemen who raided the place couldn't help at the sight of that kind of horror. They were sad to their souls that they shed hot, bitter tears. Yet, a supposed omnipotent, omnipresent god couldn't do anything about it. Imagine how many kids have been molested, killed (I can't even talk about it because it's too terrible to imagine)

2. @The second emboldened. Even rapists, murderers and other hardened criminals cannot tolerate pedophiles, yet a supposed god would rather enjoy the show. Does that make any sense to you?

That's the reason I said, none of the supreme beings being worshipped in every religion on earth fits into what can be called a "God". They fit more into a "Demon". Even demons if they existed can never be that wicked and irresponsible. The ideology of a "God" is very stupid and imbecilic.

The Muslim guys are way smarter, that's the reason they call their supposed "God" Allah. They knew the characteristics of Allah does not fit into what is supposed to be called a "God".
Yahweh doesn't even come close. If he existed, he would effortlessly pass the interview to being a demon(a very wicked one at that).

Do you still want me to ask questions? Then I'd be a very stupid, wicked, demented earthly bastard to tryna find a way around this abominable act of outlandish wickedness.

If yourself, PoliteActivist, Dtruthspeaker, Image123, MaxInDHouse, DrJones109, Jesusjnr2022 and several others are cool with this supposed "God"? Your wickedness must be out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by Dtruthspeaker: 7:49am On Feb 16
FRANCISTOWN:

If yourself, PoliteActivist, Dtruthspeaker, Image123, MaxInDHouse, DrJones109, Jesusjnr2022 and several others are cool with this supposed "God"? Your wickedness must be out of this world...

You are evil already as is already proven for every reasonable person can percieve that God would have good reasons for doing whatever He does even if no man can find it, which is why reasonable peoplle are waiting for him to give His own reasons, since you must hear from the accused before you convict him.

And the Truth is that you do not care to know why God allowed hitler to kill the jews, you are just here to do the evil, which you just pretended to hate.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by FRANCISTOWN: 8:06am On Feb 16
Dtruthspeaker:

You are evil already as is already proven for every reasonable person can percieve that God would have good reasons for doing whatever He does even if no man can find it, which is why reasonable peoplle are waiting for him to give His own reasons, since you must hear from the accused before you convict him.

And the Truth is that you do not care to know why God allowed hitler to kill the jews, you are just here to do the evil, which you just pretended to hate.

Advocate of God. What could possibly be the reasons your "god" refused to help those kids?

I mistakenly came across one of those videos on Darkweb while I was researching how people buy arms illegally.
As stoic as I claim to be. I couldn't survive the first 8 seconds of that video. I suffered PTSD for a whole week. My whole mental health was f*cked up.
I didn't even know what was goin on in that video until after the first 5 seconds. That was the last time I ever visited Darkweb in my life. I was angry to death.

What possible reasons could there be to allow such horror? You and your mentor (your imaginary god) are just as wicked as anything.

Talking about being evil. That word fits better with you.

1 Like

Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by FxMasterz: 8:50am On Feb 16
LordReed:

LoLz. Answer the question honestly if you can and stop playing games. You accused me of dodging questions but see this simple question that you are dodging as if it is bullet.

I've answered your question. Your answer is in my question. If you can answer my question, then you have your answer. I didn't dodge anything. That's a false accusation.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by FxMasterz: 8:54am On Feb 16
FRANCISTOWN:

There is no answer anyone wants to give that we've not heared countless of them.

It's either:
•God was more interested in their souls than their bodies thus prepared he them for eternal life. Eternal life my ass. Eternal life that there is no proof of. They, not considering that there might actually be very wicked people amongst those who died.
I doubt if they'd be exonerated of their guilts just because they died by Hitler.

•Or God knows the best.

Evil is actually evil.
Incapability is actually incapability.

There is no justification for an omnipotent god to open his eyes and watch as bandits attack his children in his own house without doing shit about it.
Even your bible says , only a stronger man can rob a strong man. He first ties him up and robs him with his eyes wide open.
The same with armed robbers, their arms make them stronger.
Should we agree that the bandits are stronger than your god, that's the reason he can't do anything with his eyes wide open?
Could it be that he doesn't even have eyes?
Could it be that he doesn't even have ears?
Could he be that he is not omnipotent after all?
I get it, it's simply because he doesn't exist.

I'm not sure I'd have the power to protect my kids and I'll do nothing, unless I'm mad.

An Omnipotent god is watching a kid being molested and at a snap of his fingers, the molester can vanish or petrify. Yet he doesn't do shit and just enjoy the show.

There is no justification under the skies that can absorb such level of foolishness, wickedness, immorality and irresponsibility of a self caused God. (Thinking about this I'm getting angry self).

Lemme share this with you, in the author's words:

"The story goes like this: in kidnapping 5–6 year old boys, and then raping and torturing them to death on video, which was then sold to wealthy businessmen around the world.

At the time, I remember reading that when the Russian policemen and soldiers busted the place, they couldn’t help but cry because of what they saw.

As I prayed, and read the Bible, and contemplated the horseshit within it, one inescapable conclusion kept popping up in my mind that while those little boys were being tortured and were dying in an unimaginable way, this Christian god was present in that same room, had the power to stop it, and didn’t.

We always hear that pedophiles do not survive long in prisons because even the worst offenders we have - rapists and murderers, do not tolerate pedophiles. They kill them because even the worst we have understand that a pedophile is the lowest of the low, violating the innocence. Yet omnipresent, omnipotent god knew from the beginning of time that these boys would suffer this fate, was present in the room while it was happening, and did nothing. I could never reconcile that with what the Bible taught."

1. Even the policemen who raided the place couldn't help at the sight of that kind of horror. They were sad to their souls that they shed hot, bitter tears. Yet, a supposed omnipotent, omnipresent god couldn't do anything about it. Imagine how many kids have been molested, killed (I can't even talk about it because it's too terrible to imagine)

2. @The second emboldened. Even rapists, murderers and other hardened criminals cannot tolerate pedophiles, yet a supposed god would rather enjoy the show. Does that make any sense to you?

That's the reason I said, none of the supreme beings being worshipped in every religion on earth fits into what can be called a "God". They fit more into a "Demon". Even demons if they existed can never be that wicked and irresponsible. The ideology of a "God" is very stupid and imbecilic.

The Muslim guys are way smarter, that's the reason they call their supposed "God" Allah. They knew the characteristics of Allah does not fit into what is supposed to be called a "God".
Yahweh doesn't even come close. If he existed, he would effortlessly pass the interview to being a demon(a very wicked one at that).

Do you still want me to ask questions? Then I'd be a very stupid, wicked, demented earthly bastard to tryna find a way around this abominable act of outlandish wickedness.

If yourself, PoliteActivist, Dtruthspeaker, Image123, MaxInDHouse, DrJones109, Jesusjnr2022 and several others are cool with this supposed "God"? Your wickedness must be out of this world.

Even all your lengthy talks here further proofs that you're childish regarding spiritual matters.

I never said you're childish because you refused to be confirmed with evil. Which evil? You're childish because you ask unknowledgeable and childish questions while providing childish answers for yourself.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by FRANCISTOWN: 9:04am On Feb 16
FxMasterz:

Even all your lengthy talks here further proofs that you're childish regarding spiritual matters.

I never said you're childish because you refused to be confirmed with evil. Which evil? You're childish because you ask unknowledgeable and childish questions while providing childish answers for yourself.
Even with how hard you tried to dodge the obvious. You are evil, extremely evil. So evil, so so evil. Very evil, very very evil. So very evil. So very much evil.
Evil, so very much more. That's what you guys are.
Re: Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * by FxMasterz: 9:37am On Feb 16
FRANCISTOWN:

Even with how hard you tried to dodge the obvious. You are evil, extremely evil. So evil, so so evil. Very evil, very very evil. So very evil. So very much evil.
Evil, so very much more. That's what you guys are.

Lol.

That's the same way you tagged God evil without knowing anything about God except what ignorant preachers of religion told you.

You don't know me. So, you're just being childish again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Catch All The Best From The Deeper Life Bible Church Youth Success Camp / When God Leads You To The Edge Of A Cliff / Easy Self Treatment Of Blackmagic, Witchcraft, Evil Eye And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.