Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex (5646 Views)

Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up / Who Says Fulani Girls Are Not Woke? See Fulani Girls Grooving So Hard / Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Cjnr: 7:56am On Feb 03
cheesy
Your aren't serious.
I love the write up

Tallesty1:
Hausa Fulani girls are the best, they don't do premarital sex at all. They only fornicate.
Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Chukwuka319(m): 8:02am On Feb 03
Lol! That must be in the olden days,not now.
I did my NYSC in the North and saw an eyeful there.
Northern girls can collect prick more than a she goat in heat.And they wear hijab while riding the gbola.
One of my fellow corpers then and a friend,who is also my homeboy ( We are both Anambrarians), told me how he's always collecting wotowoto from the girls there.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by negaiyke: 8:17am On Feb 03
Op is saying the truth....to a large extent like say 95%

Fulani Girls are married off immediately they get to as young as 13, 12 or 11 years sef

They don't allow teenage girls stay single while experiencing adolescent urges (that's what makes most girls explore or experiment)

They marry them off just when their sex hormones becomes active hence they're already in their husbands house when their urges are ripe

Now I ain't saying that early marriage is good... NO
Just saying that their culture don't give rooms to premarital sex(by leveraging early marriage)

1 Like

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Jflex07(m): 9:41am On Feb 03
This Op is delusional.. I served in katsina state in 2014/2015... The Fulani girls are as promiscuous as their southern counterpart...

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Dpharisee: 10:15am On Feb 03
osmosis101:

I love dem because dey no dey cast,dey ar very very very coded...
Make I burst ur bubble,na dem smoke pass

They smoke and do drugs more than southern girls.
They are very very discreet in their immorality

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Dpharisee: 10:18am On Feb 03
negaiyke:
Op is saying the truth....to a large extent like say 95%

Fulani Girls are married off immediately they get to as young as 13, 12 or 11 years sef

They don't allow teenage girls stay single while experiencing adolescent urges (that's what makes most girls explore or experiment)
That's why they have VVF as a problem here, they are introduced into sex very early as child marriage and the men will use their heavy Gbola to disorganise their bladder and abandon them by the easy divorce called 'seke uku'

They marry them off just when their sex hormones becomes active hence they're already in their husbands house when their urges are ripe

Now I ain't saying that early marriage is good... NO
Just saying that their culture don't give rooms to premarital sex(by leveraging early marriage)

1 Like

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by sacajawea: 11:11am On Feb 03
ObamaMessi:
. Do you know how many Fulani girls pesin don Bleep this year?
You?
Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by sacajawea: 11:12am On Feb 03
Astra101:
And let me add.... They're the queen of anal sex wink
A few, not most
Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by sacajawea: 11:13am On Feb 03
SuperOnyi:

Who told you these girls don't do naughty things? I'm sure you must have followed millions of Hausa and Fulani girls even to the bathroom to reach to such conclusion.

The same people I grew up with?? C'mon...
Okay, Na bathroom dem dey do their own?
Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Josbreed: 12:25pm On Feb 03
Quality20:
One major reason is because they know that they could easily b caught and besides its a thing of shame for her husband to discover on the wedding night that she isn't a chaste as expected. Its also important to remember that Hausa Fulani girls are very religious and not wayward, intact most of the girls are even more religious than the boys. They are also under less economic pressure ,so they have no reason to go out in search for money
Wallahi, kai jahili ne. Kasan 'yanda muke chin su a Kano da Gombe kwa? Inna gani kamar baka gamar wayewa ba. Na nan a Jos ma suna bamu abun kamar pure water. Kai, kayi shuru kawai in bka san komai ba.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by drnoel: 12:26pm On Feb 03
Quality20:
One major reason is because they know that they could easily b caught and besides its a thing of shame for her husband to discover on the wedding night that she isn't a chaste as expected. Its also important to remember that Hausa Fulani girls are very religious and not wayward, intact most of the girls are even more religious than the boys. They are also under less economic pressure ,so they have no reason to go out in search for money

Not true, go to the north and see for yourself
Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Michaelspresh(f): 12:34pm On Feb 03
Dey play..if you’re in Abuja,try driving around beer barn in wuse 2
You will see fulani girls on Hijab standing on the roadside
Highest 30k..you dun carry one

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by U09ce: 1:06pm On Feb 03
Some people are just spewing misrepresentations here. What you should tell us is what percentage of a sample size of northern Muslims in premarital sex?Just because you go and corrupt girls during NYSC doesn't mean that it applies elsewhere.
Islam acknowledges the innate sex drive in adolescents, thus recommends marriage as soon as one is capable. That's how the menace of promiscuity is drastically reduced. As with sample sizes, you'll find outliers who defy norms. They go their way and do what they like. But even at that, they don't gloat about it like it happens in the south..
A southerner told me that it's difficult to get a Virginia worthy of marriage in his region. The reason is not far to fetch--fornication is not a taboo. We see how potential suitor impregnates his fiancee even before marriage. I don't think even pristine Christianity supports that. But, everyone know that it's a norm.
There's a reason why many northern school-going females are married off while in tertiary institution. Because that's where they are more susceptible to fornication owing to freedom. But sadly in the south, it's the other way round. Ladies camp at the rooms of guys offcampus and commit all sorts of atrocities. All what I wrote can be verified from those who went to southern schools. It happens in some northern schools, but in a much smaller scale.
Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by kindlyheart: 1:20pm On Feb 03
Josbreed:

Wallahi, kai jahili ne. Kasan 'yanda muke chin su a Kano da Gombe kwa? Inna gani kamar baka gamar wayewa ba. Na nan a Jos ma suna bamu abun kamar pure water. Kai, kayi shuru kawai in bka san komai ba.

He is ignorant. My first and only Mouth Action was from a haussa girl. Babe say make she wear me condom, next thing she put am for mouth shocked
Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Kennyswag: 1:35pm On Feb 03
ObamaMessi:
grin grin Let me smile first. Don't say what you don't know. Op trying to please the hijab wearing muslim nincompoops on nairaland. Do you know how many Fulani girls pesin don Bleep this year? Dey there dey yarn wetin you no know. Fulani girls are coded prostitutes..they hide their flirtious attitudes under their hijabs because of the strict and extremist shari'a law. Be deceiving yourself trying to please those who can't be pleased. They will soon attack your village in their quest to fulanize Nigeria.
and the op na from middle belt ooh
Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Quality20(m): 2:45pm On Feb 03
Josbreed:

haba oga , ka fadi gaskiya mana!
Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Astra101: 4:42pm On Feb 03
sacajawea:

A few, not most

grin
That "few" outnumber girls from other tribes that fvcck anally. cheesy that's why they are still the queens of anal sex cool

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Quality20(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03
Astra101:

grin
That "few" outnumber girls from other tribes that fvcck anally. cheesy that's why they are still the queens of anal sex cool
abeg no mind that guy, he just de lie anyhow
Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by osmosis101(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03
Dpharisee:

They smoke and do drugs more than southern girls. They are very very discreet in their immorality
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by sacajawea: 7:39pm On Feb 03
Astra101:

grin
hmmn, you think so?
Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by sacajawea: 7:40pm On Feb 03
Michaelspresh:
And them dey fine well well?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 9:39pm On Feb 03
My brother please stop deceiving yourself. I was born and brought up in the North, so you trying to paint Hausa girls as decent or modest a a crap story.

Dem like knacking like dogs and there's nothing you can change about it. Only thing you will say is that they're good in hiding their promiscuous lifestyle.

Shege Dan buran'uba grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Quality20(m): 7:18am On Feb 04
adewaleadeyemi8:
My brother please stop deceiving yourself. I was born and brought up in the North, so you trying to paint Hausa girls as decent or modest a a crap story.

Dem like knacking like dogs and there's nothing you can change about it. Only thing you will say is that they're good in hiding their promiscuous lifestyle.

Shege Dan buran'uba grin
its like u have some unsettled rift wit Hausa n fulani clans. Pls settle it wisely then come let's talk
Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Astra101: 11:34am On Feb 04
sacajawea:

hmmn, you think so?
I don't know the city you are. But if base in kano, 6 out of 10 girls take d!ck in the butt joyfully. If you're base in lagos, 9 out of 10 girls would scream, jeer and frown at you for demanding such from them. If care is not taking you might be tag a ritualist kiss undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Quality20(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04
Astra101:

I don't know the city you are. But if base in kano, 6 out of 10 girls take d!ck in the butt joyfully. If you're base in lagos, 9 out of 10 girls would scream, jeer and frown at you for demanding such from them. If care is not taking you might be tag a ritualist kiss undecided
u said d truth ,no normal naija girl can allow that rubbish, that's an outdated oyibo cultural practise gotten from sodom/gomora
Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Quality20(m): 11:32am On Feb 05
immortalcrown:
I wonder where you see those Hausa girls. The ones I know are...
dem boku for town
Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Josbreed: 6:34pm On Feb 06
Quality20:
haba oga , ka fadi gaskiya mana!
Je ka zauna, mu zamu cigaba da harkan mu.
Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Kpboy1: 7:45am On Feb 07
Michaelspresh:

Hmmm you sabi town well. Based in Abuja too. I'll like to ask you a private question ❓

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? / Can You Marry A Person That Has No Relation / What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.