Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate (51736 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Antoeni(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04
This one of the Reasons I been Begging God to Make Me His Minister of Thunder Affairs

3 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by maureensylvia(f): 8:17pm On Feb 04
Food for redpill geng

3 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by tishbite43: 8:17pm On Feb 04
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
In other words, man wey mumu

Na God go save us from women hands

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Angelfrost(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04
Oh well... At least, she wasn't ungrateful. tongue

Everyone ought to shine eye well before saying 'I do'.

A person who doesn't love you, doesn't love you, and will likely never love you.

Once road clear, they will either find their way or simply keep cheating on you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Joseph099(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04
Nothing concern me.

My own is how people are hungry now in Nigeria.
The government wants a reduction in insecurity, but they don't want to find a solution to extreme hunger and poverty.

Insecurity would never stop. NEVER. until the poor is allowed to breathe, until they provide jobs , until the price of common amenities as food and drugs are affordable to the common man in society.

Insecurity would never stop. If they like let them allocate billions of security votes/funds to governor's and senators. Insecurity would never stop.

Inflation keeps biting harder, prices of goods keep going higher. Purchasing power keeps getting lower. While government and their officials sleep in their high tower, and have a lot of security entourage tagging along their Range Rover.

INSECURITY WOULD NEVER STOP. We all know the new business in town now. KIDNAPPING. it would never stop. As far as the poor are neglected and they can't afford their basic needs. The president keeps flying abroad for medical treatment and exclusive Private lavish excursion. But the poor keeps dying of not been able to afford medical treatment.

Alot of people are out now to avenge the loss of their loved ones caused by how the government and others in power has neglected them. So the worse days are yet to come.

STAY SAFE.

3 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by LockDown69(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04
This gender ehn
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by pansophist(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04
insidelife22:
Women are insatiable, irredeemable and ignorant.

Hustle guys.

Take care of yourself.

Why you automatically assume the breakup was her fault? Did you consider the possibility that her ex-husband even divorced her?

I mean she can be at fault of course, but why just see the woman as athe aggressor by default?

6 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by yesloaded: 8:20pm On Feb 04
Jeon:
You men threw away the abusive and violence parts of the story.

She found her way to blessings because of the way the former husband maltreated her.

Maltreated her but still take her abroad?

Issokay

6 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by bluefilm: 8:21pm On Feb 04
What manner of wickedness and heartlessness and insensitivity is that?

Well, that's women for you, in general.

If it were to be a man that did this thing to a woman, the whole social media will be on fire by now

But since, it happened to a guy, no wahala

He should just accept it as a man and move on with his life

This is why I don't pity women anymore

I make sure I match whatever energy they are bringing.

If you try to be deceitful, I will show you the full meaning of deceit!

If you try to play the victim card, I will shut you down and throw you out before you even know what hit you.

No time for any form of simping!

No room at all for any type of double standards!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Angelfrost(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04
insidelife22:
Women are insatiable, irredeemable and ignorant.

Hustle guys.

Take care of yourself.

Women?!! Or Human beings in general?!! Lol. grin

If men were that satisfied, redeemable and wise, why do they keep chasing other ladies while still married?!! Wetin Dem dey find outside?!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by illuminutty: 8:22pm On Feb 04
Zero sympathy for men who make this grave mistake of taking their Nigerian wives to the abroad.

4 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by cocolacec(m): 8:23pm On Feb 04
Samfloxin:
I will never yield to any thing that will make me move my wife abroad except we go for vacation
If you take her to vacation and she abscond nko.What will you do?

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by GboyegaD(m): 8:23pm On Feb 04
The level of misogyny I read on nairaland amuses me. You are not privy to what could have transpired and you are trying to blame a party.
Be happy for her or move on abi na by force to comment ni?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by omoyankee3(m): 8:23pm On Feb 04
Mmmhh....I see she also has custody of their child.

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by omoyankee3(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04
Big grammar

GboyegaD:
The level of misogyny I read on nairaland amuses me. You are not privy to what could have transpired and you are trying to blame a party.
Be happy for her or move on abi na by force to comment ni?

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by spyg1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04
He might have dumped an innocent girl (the one they suffer together) to settle with this gold digger.

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by joseph1832(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4NQ7Df1e18?si=Ki3S7tmQ0AZxWNEi

Imagine the sort of nonsense. She still have to rub it in. Na wa oh.

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Dennisochampa: 8:25pm On Feb 04
Tell me how devil will not punish this gold digger like this??
Ungrateful bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Angelfrost(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04
illuminutty:
Zero sympathy for men who make this grave mistake of taking their Nigerian wives to the abroad.

Then divorce her before traveling out... Except you are not relocating permanently... Except it's for a short stay.

Why chain her destiny down here, while you go out there to flex?!!

So, na only Naija men dem make abroad for?!!

A woman who is not committed to her marriage, will find way either way... Living with her in Nigeria and forming happy marriage, when her heart is not in it makes no sense.

I don't believe abroad changes women... It simply does what a non-liberal society does: it gives them wings to fly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by AngelicBeing: 8:27pm On Feb 04
sad
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by We4all: 8:27pm On Feb 04
Good thing that the new husband is even hotter than the 'short put' ex husband.

4 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by ComeToJesus: 8:27pm On Feb 04
Samfloxin:
I will never yield to any thing that will make me move my wife abroad except we go for vacation

One guy said, "even during vacation, make sure her passport dey with you" . grin ๐Ÿ˜œ

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Galaticos444: 8:28pm On Feb 04
Death to all simps undecided

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by nairalanda1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04
One Thai woman was asked why many of her countrywomen were falling for white guys. Her answer was that even the rogues among the white guys know things like holding a door open for women, holding a chair for women to sit, etc.

Many African men don't know how to do small romatic gestures, or even they only know it when they are dating, after dating, they throw it away, and become the man. Many African men don't know how to be romantic after marriage at all.

White men have for the most part learned these small things. It is kind of ingrained in their culture...even their entertainment self.

Now, I am not saying that all African men are not romantic. ANd keep in mind that many women too break up their marriage for flimsy reasons and then come on facebook and flaunt their new lover with motivational speech about how their husband mistreated them(I have seen well well)....but many men spoil their marriage by not learning how to be romantic to their wives. They don't hold the door for their wife, don't wash the plates sometimes, don't do some cleaning, don't let the wife rest a bit after work, etc. WIfe to them is a slave, and servant...

Anyway, we don't know the full story, but if you want your marriage to last, be romantic to the wife. And women, also try to understand your husband. There is no such thing as the perfect man.

4 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Kobicove(m): 8:29pm On Feb 04
cocolacec:

If you take her to vacation and sge abscond nko.What will you do?

How will she do that if she's using a tourist visa? grin
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Angelfrost(m): 8:29pm On Feb 04
DestinedForGrea:

Watch them come with the blatant excuse of "men are polygamous in nature".

Lol... Words of Patriarchy and Misogyny. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by dionma: 8:30pm On Feb 04
Don't marry an hustler. An hustler will always be an hustler. They will using God to cover face. Mtschew

4 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Kobicove(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04
We4all:
Good thing that the new husband is even hotter than the 'short put' ex husband.

This white guy can wake up one day and tell her he's no longer interested in the marriage undecided

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Orlu13: 8:31pm On Feb 04
more women should keep teaching these sets of idiotic men lessons

I said it sometime ago dat once God blesses me and I move abroad, I will never take my wife abroad

The worst set of pretentious women in d world resides in Nigeria..the only thing keeping them from doing this in Nigeria is becos our laws doesn't give dem dat upper hand.

Men like this will learn in a hard way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by victorVIC1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 04
That's her business. Let's just hope the man won't dump her also cos these ones dey hardly stay long for marriage

3 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Harddiskng(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04
Traits of the worst people - โ€œquoting the bible or some religious while not seeing the error of their wayโ€

dionma:
Don't marry an hustler. An hustler will always be an hustler. They will using God to cover face. Mtschew

Word!

I always tell any of my guy that care to listen, most Naija babe wonโ€™t choose you if you are not well-to-do so why should settle for less.

Only marry a babe from a good well-to-do home, if you are her poverty alleviation plan, run o!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.