Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate (51746 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by NairaMaster1(m): 12:12am On Feb 05
Jeon:
You men threw away the abusive and violence parts of the story.

She found her way to blessings because of the way the former husband maltreated her.

What else can you say? You threw away the genesis of the abuse. Or you think the man that loves her and took abroad is mad and doesn't love her? I love my wife so much but I will never take her abroad. If she wants to go the ways are smooth.

Three of my friends lost their wives in UK. They were committing adultery and didn't want these men to talk.

Can't you see that this current husband was the reason she left the ex?

99% of African women abroad cheat with the white due to low self esteem

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by usagee36: 12:23am On Feb 05
It will still end. Marriage in Nigeria survive more than Abroad.
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Honestey: 12:25am On Feb 05
That expression shows she is still pain about the Ex but trying to get him sad by thinking she is better off. Anyway, I'm waiting here to rejoice with her again when she finally found her true true new soulmate.

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Ohraykon: 12:28am On Feb 05
ProudNigerian01:
Toh, I don't know what to say about this so let me kukuma use the opportunity to preach.

Una well done o.

Why are you not steady in serving God? Why are you still comfortable living the way you like without obeying God?

Godly today, careless living tomorrow. Why na?

Each time you sin, you open yourself to attack from the enemy of your soul. Sin is a reproach and You must commit to resisting it in any manifestation.

Rev.3.15 - "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot.

Rev.3.16 - So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.

It's time to become completely committed to God. Ask for his help and you will do it easily for with God all things are possible.

Matt.19.26 - But Jesus looked at them and said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Prayer:
Father I acknowledge all my sins (name them). Have mercy on me and become Lord of my life again in Jesus name. Amen.
will you sharap! Brainwashed somebody, is jehovah or Jesus from your village, abi ogun wan damage you and forsaken foreign yahoo gods grin

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Pinkyposh(f): 1:02am On Feb 05
E
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by StreetTyga: 1:48am On Feb 05
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ on my way

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Desusi: 4:17am On Feb 05
Okere gun ori iroko,loju ode da!

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by iamtardey: 4:24am On Feb 05
reiddecuti:
Wahala! Wahala!!
Olorun ma je ka ri wahala grin
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Passionate1(m): 6:11am On Feb 05
Women are complicated. .she go forever crave for black cock. .
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by adebambo13d: 6:18am On Feb 05
After God fear woman.After God fear woman....
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Passionate1(m): 6:19am On Feb 05
Ashirioluwa:
The new husband will soon turn ex, and then she will come to social media for another trashy comment.
She no sabi anything about oyibo love. . she go dey depressed.

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Adejo1(m): 6:31am On Feb 05
Women are loyal to their feelings and not your sacrifice

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by casppyjay: 6:48am On Feb 05

2 Shares

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by dkidd: 7:09am On Feb 05
insidelife22:
Women are insatiable, irredeemable and ignorant.

Hustle guys.

Take care of yourself
Two most important update for every man
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by dkidd: 7:16am On Feb 05
A lot of our women are shameless. U genuinely think a man will truly apreciate u after knowing how he got u. Its just a matter of time before karma will bite on this opportunistic beetch. I pity that little girl who's in the middle of the mess.
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by EconomistXplain: 7:20am On Feb 05
nairalanda1:
One Thai woman was asked why many of her countrywomen were falling for white guys. Her answer was that even the rogues among the white guys know things like holding a door open for women, holding a chair for women to sit, etc.

Many African men don't know how to do small romatic gestures, or even they only know it when they are dating, after dating, they throw it away, and become the man. Many African men don't know how to be romantic after marriage at all.

White men have for the most part learned these small things. It is kind of ingrained in their culture...even their entertainment self.

Now, I am not saying that all African men are not romantic. ANd keep in mind that many women too break up their marriage for flimsy reasons and then come on facebook and flaunt their new lover with motivational speech about how their husband mistreated them(I have seen well well)....but many men spoil their marriage by not learning how to be romantic to their wives. They don't hold the door for their wife, don't wash the plates sometimes, don't do some cleaning, don't let the wife rest a bit after work, etc. WIfe to them is a slave, and servant...

Anyway, we don't know the full story, but if you want your marriage to last, be romantic to the wife. And women, also try to understand your husband. There is no such thing as the perfect man.

if u like clear a full forest to make a house for a lady ...sh will still clinge unto something else to dump u wen sh sees a better guy...if course ther js better human for all of us...but marriage requires, u ignore them and make ur family happy .its not a job u work for higher pay all the tim
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by victorazy(m): 7:29am On Feb 05
OKOATA:
After God fear woman.

The last creature!
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by FRANCISTOWN: 7:47am On Feb 05
maasoap:

What's the source of your wailing, bro? You took this personal. Your experience can't be everyone else's experience. Sorry, ehn!
I buy buckets of tears and I pay in dollars. PM me to discuss the business further.

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by FRANCISTOWN: 7:53am On Feb 05
pansophist:
What if the breakup is the man's fault, should she remain single for life, or go back to the country she came from? shocked
Read in between the lines and understand. She was the one who left the husband and not the other way round.

"For giving me the courage to leave"

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by infofta(m): 8:28am On Feb 05
Juoflife1:
Nothing wrong here. The first didn't work out, on to the next. Life is short

It was working while she was in Nigeria. Suddenly after arriving abroad it didn't work anymore. Continue

Most women see men as a ladder to move from one step to the other. She doesn't need a ladder when she's at the top

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by ogaontop(m): 8:50am On Feb 05
pansophist:

Why you automatically assume the breakup was her fault? Did you consider the possibility that her ex-husband even divorced her?

I mean she can be at fault of course, but why just see the woman as athe aggressor by default?
She lacks respect for whatever they held before, that's why she has put it this way in social media. This shows her character!
Is she the first and only one who divorced and married another?
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by ogaontop(m): 8:54am On Feb 05
GboyegaD:
The level of misogyny I read on nairaland amuses me. You are not privy to what could have transpired and you are trying to blame a party.
Be happy for her or move on abi na by force to comment ni?
But you guys can't be happy for Yul Edochie and move on?

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Ebubu2: 9:15am On Feb 05
nairalanda1:
One Thai woman was asked why many of her countrywomen were falling for white guys. Her answer was that even the rogues among the white guys know things like holding a door open for women, holding a chair for women to sit, etc.

Many African men don't know how to do small romatic gestures, or even they only know it when they are dating, after dating, they throw it away, and become the man. Many African men don't know how to be romantic after marriage at all.

White men have for the most part learned these small things. It is kind of ingrained in their culture...even their entertainment self.

Now, I am not saying that all African men are not romantic. ANd keep in mind that many women too break up their marriage for flimsy reasons and then come on facebook and flaunt their new lover with motivational speech about how their husband mistreated them(I have seen well well)....but many men spoil their marriage by not learning how to be romantic to their wives. They don't hold the door for their wife, don't wash the plates sometimes, don't do some cleaning, don't let the wife rest a bit after work, etc. WIfe to them is a slave, and servant...

Anyway, we don't know the full story, but if you want your marriage to last, be romantic to the wife. And women, also try to understand your husband. There is no such thing as the perfect man.
Bullshit, why didn’t she go and marry a white man initially, but she used the black man to sponsor her expensive travel to abroad? Why didn’t she sponsor herself to abroad to meet a white man ?

Be defending rubbish till you’re a victim

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by freeborn02: 9:21am On Feb 05
noblechoco:

And how are you sure the ex husband didn’t maltreated her

Were you in the relationship with them ?

Hasty generalization is an outcome of mental hollowness and stupidity
[s][/s]

You aren't sure, neither am I sure, which is why concluding without concrete evidence is a show of stupidity
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:39am On Feb 05
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4NQ7Df1e18?si=Ki3S7tmQ0AZxWNEi

Kind of post that continue to fuel, don't carry a Nigerian woman travel....
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Ebubu2: 9:46am On Feb 05
onuman:

Are you not a bushman?
You want your kids trained without a father figure while you stay abroad jollyficating with other women.
And if the wife comes abroad and sues for divorce, they would still be separated from their father, so they better stay in Nigeria and we remain as family than they join me and become permanently separated.

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by koning: 9:48am On Feb 05
It takes a confirmed HOE to be capable of this. My ex will cringe at the thought of a white man touching her in an intimate way.

Her sister in Europe split with her Nigerian husband, but is now married to another Nigerian man.

Most African/black women cannot stand a white man when it comes to intimacy. Excerpt closet hoes and run's girls.

THE CRINGE LEVEL IS VERY HIGH. It can only be due to hunger.

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Ebubu2: 9:49am On Feb 05
GboyegaD:
The level of misogyny I read on nairaland amuses me. You are not privy to what could have transpired and you are trying to blame a party.
Be happy for her or move on abi na by force to comment ni?

So he maltreated her and took her abroad ?

Na only man wey love you go carry you go abroad

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by richie240: 10:04am On Feb 05
Calitoscassius:
I taya oo! as if marriage is different from every other life aspects. grin

Women that would not disrespect you anywhere else in the community would disrespect you in the name of marriage.
You sef dey see am?
The same girl that can never look her boss, pastor and even her fellow colleagues in the face will disrespect you just bcus you've made d (unfortunate) decision to bear her burdens from where her father left off.

The painful thing is that the only leverage she has, (vagina) that is making her 'raise shoulder' at you, she's giving it to her 'pastor'/boss/male colleagues free of charge and she still respects them, but you that paid her bride price and bears her burdens is treated as leftover.
cool

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Ebubu2: 10:10am On Feb 05
YelloweWest:
What of all the Nigerian men who abandoned their wives here in Nigeria for white women?

What of all the Nigerian men who were taken abroad by their wives and still cheat like dogs??

Abegi!!

Carry go lady!

Na only you know wetin you see before you made your decision

If she saw any form of shege, she would have said it.

What did she actually see ? Man wey dey abuse you and wey no love you no go carry you go abroad.

Be defending greed, one day you will be a victim.

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Calitoscassius(m): 10:26am On Feb 05
richie240:

You sef dey see am?
The same girl that can never look her boss, pastor and even her fellow colleagues in the face will disrespect you just bcus you've made d (unfortunate) decision to bear her burdens from where her father left off.

The painful thing is that the only leverage she has, (vagina) that is making her 'raise shoulder' at you, she's giving it to her 'pastor'/boss/male colleagues free of charge and she still respects them, but you that paid her bride price and bears her burdens is treated as leftover.
cool
True talk.. cheesy wellcome to the bondage called marriage, 2 adults will just tie themselves down for no reason, one of them will be taking advantage of the other emotionally. Financially and physically all in the name of marriage.

After dem take advantage of you finish dem go just tell one lie say you no be beta pesin or husband, say dem no want again (divorce) man go just go start all over again.

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by richie240: 10:31am On Feb 05
See small pikin talk.

Can you vouch for your mother that she has never allowed any man prick enter her since she met your father??

Dey play.
cool
hammer567:
WHAT TYPE OF ABOMINATION IS THIS.

LIKE I ALWAYS SAY,I DONT THINK YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO TRUST WOMEN.

ONLY WOMAN YOU SHOULD TRUST IS YOUR MOTHER AND THAT IS IT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.