Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate (51715 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by hammer567: 9:49pm On Feb 04
caye:

...as they deceived the black American woman
that you can be strong by yourself,
they are now deceiving the African woman
to be diverstors ayé

wọn máa k'ẹ́ẹ́kọ́ later
after the white man either leaves them
or the monster in him comes out
wọn máa k'ẹ́ẹ́kọ́ later

LISTEN THE AFRICAN WOMEN OWN IS VERY SIMPLE, WE WILL JAIL ALL FEMINSIT WITH HARD LABOUR.

THE REST WILL FIND JESUS.

THIS IS NOT AMERICA.

THAT IS WHY I LAUGH AT THOSE TRANNY IMPORTING OR COPYING WESTERN LAWS.

YOU ARE IMPORTING PROBLEMS.

MAKE YOUR OWN LAW BASED ON OUR CULTURE AND WAY OF LIFE.

HOW OUR ANCESTORS LIVED.
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Kionrae: 9:51pm On Feb 04
Well I don't know the backstory
But posting this for content/cheap likes is what I know a woman would do....
Very disgraceful, disgusting and ignorant behavior

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Boldideas: 9:56pm On Feb 04
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4NQ7Df1e18?si=Ki3S7tmQ0AZxWNEi

Very smart dude. Free am quick quick. Dash am the girl join😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂...

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Amudeneogu: 9:57pm On Feb 04
Jeon:
You men threw away the abusive and violence parts of the story.

She found her way to blessings because of the way the former husband maltreated her.
let us be careful in this world because anything man or woman do we surly come after them
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by ablejesus26(m): 9:59pm On Feb 04
Jeon:

She found her way to blessings because of the way the former husband maltreated her.

But the new one is also a man nah.

Where did the 'ALL MEN ARE THE SAME MANTRA GO''

Confusion everywhere undecided

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by aywagze(m): 10:02pm On Feb 04
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Nahunger(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04
Samfloxin:
I will never yield to any thing that will make me move my wife abroad except we go for vacation

She fit use that vacation play you /Over 1.5

You no lie oo
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Prosafe(m): 10:10pm On Feb 04
:-/ they is nothing woman no fit do
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Blacksavage: 10:12pm On Feb 04
Hmm
Women don't love men
Women don't love men

Women don't love men
Una no dey hear word..

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Holaomoakin(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04
Eniyan dudu angry fear women
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Votukpa(m): 10:26pm On Feb 04
nwekeugochukwu:

Behold the look of that fool that married this woman.
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Omalicious1: 10:27pm On Feb 04
nwekeugochukwu:

Society is setting men on simp mode by default and many men are falling for it...

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Tzar(m): 10:28pm On Feb 04
We know her type. She is going to find another soull mate, once this current maga stops simping!

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Melagros(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04
reiddecuti:
Wahala! Wahala!!
My brother, real wahala
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Sirianese: 10:35pm On Feb 04
nwekeugochukwu:

Never take a Nigerian wife to the western world. Unless she's the principal immigrant

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by AntiTerrorist: 10:41pm On Feb 04
Trust women at your own peril.
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by dinero101(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04
Pauliaette:
Gold digger
you call her a gold digger as if the guy has gold...

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by treatise: 10:44pm On Feb 04
Yugoslavia247:
Lol.

After she will leave him and find another

The cycle continues

She will call the new husband after dumping the current one as spirit husband.
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Hassanmaye(m): 10:45pm On Feb 04
Jeon:

Mtswww
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:55pm On Feb 04
Ashawo been dey her eyes 👀 since....
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by ade4real2016: 10:58pm On Feb 04
We shall be waiting for ya here to give us d feedback... Soulmate indeed....
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:01pm On Feb 04
Very dangerous and treacherous gender
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by maasoap(m): 11:05pm On Feb 04
FRANCISTOWN:
Chai! Now I am very happy with what the woman did to the guy. She's indeed a great person.

I'm sure the husband thought his own woman would be different.
The "Not All women are the same" gan, "Find a woman that love you" gang, "i bless the day i met my wife gang" gang. My wife is rare gang.

When dealing with a woman. Always know that "No good deed goes unpunished".

We need more women like this in the society.

What's the source of your wailing, bro? You took this personal. Your experience can't be everyone else's experience. Sorry, ehn!

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by imagemecorporat: 11:08pm On Feb 04
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by LordIsaac(m): 11:18pm On Feb 04
Adakintroy:
A woman cannot love you..it's just not in them spiritually. You have to love them first and they respond afterwards. It more like taking the lead in a sense. For one to love there has to be proper element of sacrifice. Women don't do much sacrifice for a man. A man on the other hand pulls it off with ease.

Women are the selfish things in nature men are the sacrificial. One has to be though.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this unto you! Deep!

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Ubdavis(m): 11:24pm On Feb 04
The former husband was Satan loving and disrespectful to woman
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Ubdavis(m): 11:24pm On Feb 04
The former husband was Satan loving and disrespectful to women
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by LordIsaac(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04
tochez24:

After maltreating her he still carry her go abroad baaa? you must be an idiot i tell you!!!!!😕

Well that's a nice lesson for the simp ex husband shaaa..

Gentlemen please i beg you all 🙏🏽, all of you should stop polishing and bring Women up to your standards⚠️

Any woman you find in the dustbin should remain in the dustbin✅

Any woman who's broke should even be your main chick talkless of your wife✅✅

Any woman you didn't meet a virgin shouldn't be your girlfriend or wife✅✅✅

Why do you FOOLS keep privatizing whores for christ sake💔💔💔
Your fight should be against “love.” If you don’t love a woman, nothing can make you seek to upgrade her! So, maybe you should ask for a redefinition of “love” and propagate it. The first man Adam fell, because he loved his wife more than God’s instructions! She knew that her eyes were opened and immediately realized the consequences! Yet, she CHOSE to lead the man into the same perdition! It’s why I will never follow any woman to the labour room…when she gives birth, she should bring the child home. Let’s carry our crosses!

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Triumphant22: 11:25pm On Feb 04
Lol. Great mind indeed cheesy

post=128289538:
[/b]
Lol cheesy

You tokl those words outta our mouth(s).
Exactly what we wanted to type.
You must be a great person
Because.......
Great minds think alike! 😉

[b]No one knows her story.
No one should judge her.
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by richeeyo(m): 11:32pm On Feb 04
insidelife22:
Women are insatiable, irredeemable and ignorant.

Hustle guys.

Take care of yourself.
Better food for thought bro👌
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by bewla(m): 11:39pm On Feb 04
reiddecuti:
Wahala! Wahala!!
Never trust a ho
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Calitoscassius(m): 11:44pm On Feb 04
richie240:

Don't mind them.
How many employees are happy with their work, boss or colleagues?? Yet they wake up everyday, go to the same workplace and put up a smile, but when it comes to their live partner, he/she must make them happy or else everything scatter.
cool
I taya oo! as if marriage is different from every other life aspects. grin

Women that would not disrespect you anywhere else in the community would disrespect you in the name of marriage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men / Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.