Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Why Are You Still Single ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single ? (9919 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Beautiful But Still Single... / 14 Reasons Why Beautiful Women Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Tizi: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2011
I am still single because I don't have a partner.
I really can't wait to be taken.
Everything is just so boring and lonely.
I'm not the social, outgoing type. Sometimes I try to be outspoken or free but it just isn't me and it's really affecting my relationship status.
I guess it has to do with my upbringing, too much of being a good girl.
I wish to be with an extrovert and social person but most guys that come around are just the boring type as I am and sorry I'm shy and boring so I don't need another boring person coming to add more boringness to my already boring life.
I need someone to spice up my life!!!!
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by lifestyle1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2011
Tizi:

I am still single because I don't have a partner.
I really can't wait to be taken.
Everything is just so boring and lonely.
I'm not the social, outgoing type. Sometimes I try to be outspoken or free but it just isn't me and it's really affecting my relationship status.
I guess it has to do with my upbringing, too much of being a good girl.
I wish to be with an extrovert and social person but most guys that come around are just the boring type as I am and sorry I'm shy and boring so I don't need another boring person coming to add more boringness to my already boring life.
I need someone to spice up my life!!!!

Dear I'm so sorry for condition, this is your first post on Nairaland, I wish i could help, to boost your chances i will suggest you upload a picture of yourself and include your age, I wish you best of luck. wink
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2011
The beautiful ones are not yet born grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Tizi: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2011
life_style:

Dear I'm so sorry for condition, this is your first post on Nairaland, I wish i could help, to boost your chances i will suggest you upload a picture of yourself and include your age, I wish you best of luck. wink

I'm twenty and I have never been in a relationship.
Can you believe that?
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by lifestyle1(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2011
Tizi:

Can you believe that?

Don't worry, everything will be OK, In as much as you possess what an average guy is looking for you will be hooked up.   Don't forget to upload your picture. That will increase your chances  wink
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Xionez(m): 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2011
Please, i hope your not desperate. These things take time. To rush into it because everyone has one gf/bf (or more) would be disastrous. try spending time on NL, it would open you up a bit.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by lifestyle1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2011
Xionez:

Please, i hope your not desperate. These things take time. To rush into it because everyone has one gf/bf (or more) would be disastrous. try spending time on NL, it would open you up a bit.

she need love
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by kumbalo(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2011
I am yet to find my kind of girl. Besides, i'm still enjoyin singlehood.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by senator2b: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2011
just wanna be myself for now, op to tie the knots sometime nxt yr Lol, cos it ain't easy cool
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by lifestyle1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2011
kumbalo:

I am yet to find my kind of girl. Besides, i'm still enjoyin singlehood.

what do you want in your partner ? What qualities are you looking for ?
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by lifestyle1(m): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
senator2b:

just wanna be myself for now, op to tie the knots sometime nxt yr Lol, cos it ain't easy cool

Dont forget to invite us grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2011
I am still single because I am selfish grin grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by lifestyle1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
tpacalipse:

I am still single because I am selfish grin grin

For how long u wan dey selfish? abi u no wan marry? grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by cacooty: 8:24am On Nov 15, 2011
I pray God see u through in ur admissions into absu dis year. My name is prince and i love u all in dis thread, you, vivy and fate, u all are geniuses. D lord dat did it 4 me wil do it 4 u all.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Tunexsy(m): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2011
My family back ground and am a shy one, don't know how to start such conversion with ladies and can't chat 4 long even wit guyz
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by victorian(f): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2011
Am still single and at peace with myself, because i know what i want in a guy , but the good guys i will like to settle with are intimidated by my looks and good self esteem. , so am saddled with either heading towards the single mum section, with a bad guy being my baby daddy or wait for more years, for the good guys to buildup their self esteem.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by lifestyle1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2011
victorian:

Am still single and at peace with myself, because i know what i want in a guy , but the good guys i will like to settle with are intimidated by my looks and good self esteem. , so am saddled with either heading towards the single mum section, with a bad guy being my baby daddy or wait for more years, for the good guys to buildup their self esteem.

Madam, pray to God to bless you with a man with good heart. You are too beautiful to be single!
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by lifestyle1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2011
Tunexsy:

My family back ground and am a shy one, don't know how to start such conversion with ladies and can't chat 4 long even wit guyz

How old are you ? undecided
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by lindabon: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2011
Tizi:

Can you believe that?
No I can't!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Well, I'm still single by choice. The thought of marriage and marriage proposals scares the hell outta me!!
  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by lifestyle1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2011
lindabon:

No I can't!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Well, I'm still single by choice. The thought of marriage and marriage proposals scares the hell outta me!!
  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

If you gat the opportunity why don't you grab it, time is not our friend. smiley
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by seedord247(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2011
life_style:

If you gat the opportunity why don't you grab it, time is not our friend. smiley

Broo just say your mind no they bit thru the bush
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by lifestyle1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

Broo just say your mind no they bit thru the bush

me am not ready I dnt know about you!! cool
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by safarigirl(f): 1:02am On Nov 17, 2011
, Cos Ǐ'm just 17 ǡŋ₫ ΩØƚ interested in dating, might be in 2 years, Ǐ,m Ǟ bit ☺₣ Ǟ tomboy, another reason
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by lifestyle1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2011
safarigirl:

, Cos Ǐ'm just 17 ǡŋ₫ ΩØƚ interested in dating, might be in 2 years, Ǐ,m Ǟ bit ☺₣ Ǟ tomboy, another reason

You are still very young, but y tomboy ? dnt be a turn boy ok ?
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Claret99(f): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2011
life_style link=topic=799072.msg9524919#msg9524919 date= 1320950535:

I'm a sniffer  grin just kidding, u hv got a white set of teeth, where do u reside?
realy? Ok. Am in abj nd u?
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Claret99(f): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2011
cacooty:

I pray God see u through in your admissions into absu dis year. My name is prince and i love u all in dis thread, you, vivy and fate, u all are geniuses. D lord dat did it 4 me wil do it 4 u all. Amen o. I pray so dearie. Tnks a milion tyms
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2011
life_style:

me am not ready I dnt know about you!! cool
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by rakel05(f): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2011
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by tpia5: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2011
True @ topic.

Why are so many young women remaining unmarried these days?

Is it soemthing to do with the quality of males around them (especially in the diaspora). I hear so many are maybe scared of marriage because they feel the young men have questionable characters. Some others have had bad experiences with men. To be fair, some young women also lived rough though to the best of my knowledg this has never prevented anyone from getting a husband.

But these days even ladies from rich homes, and/or who are well educated and/or rich still remain single.

Man shortage like ialways suspect, or something else?
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by lifestyle1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2011
Claret99:

realy? Ok. Am in abj nd u?

I live in Lagos. cool
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Claret99(f): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
life_style:

I live in Lagos. cool
ok
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by lifestyle1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2011
Claret99:

ok

Find me on facebook with life_style32@yahoo.com or yahoo chat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… / I'm Feeling Suicidal / Always Getting Wet, When Chating Or Talking With A Girl I Admired.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.