Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,856 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Do You Also Believe In This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Also Believe In This (880 Views)

Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Also Believe In This by Ade49: 5:50pm On Feb 04
There’s a certain man(Alfa) in our street that keep convincing me that Teacher or farmer is the only work that I can succeed in in my life. I’m really tired of the matter and it’s draining me mentally day by day.

Imagine graduating from university in this hard economy and chose to become a teacher, just imagine, and also I don’t even like any work among those two I swear. I keep wondering how can God give you what you don’t like.

Please do you also believe in this statement? I really need your advice…. Thanks in advance
Re: Do You Also Believe In This by OBTOREPA(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04
If that is your destiny line, then you have no choice
Re: Do You Also Believe In This by Ade49: 6:01pm On Feb 04
OBTOREPA:
If that is your destiny line, then you have no choice
25k per month will never be my destiny line in Jesus name

5 Likes

Re: Do You Also Believe In This by harqinhola(m): 6:07pm On Feb 04
Think farming
Re: Do You Also Believe In This by davis51(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04
A farmer is a bussness man
Re: Do You Also Believe In This by Nazgul: 6:13pm On Feb 04
Next time you see that Alfa ask him to see what he himself can do that would make him succeed. Most of these hungry people would keep seeing vision for people as if they themselves are not interested in prospering. Let him see for himself.

My advice to you is that you double your Hussle and stay away from women, and I can assure you that the sky would be your limit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Also Believe In This by Negroid001(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04
Omo I don't know what to say o. I don't believe in religion buh I'll tell you a story.

2022, things hard that year, for like 3 months. Wasn't getting gigs. Was down asf. Opelope sugar mummy laiye mi.

I went to redraw money from pos in my hood one fateful hot july afternoon. After giving me my cash, the pos attendant grabbed me by the hands, looked into my eyes and said "Young man, the lord said i should tell you something big is coming, your watchword is Focus". I was shocked, it felt like i was just waking up from a deep slumber, like a veil had been lifted off my eyes. I didn't say anything, i just walked away staring at her oddly. Like what nonsense.

The same week, got a dream like engagement. Things changed within the space a month asap. When i went back to the hood, first thing i did was run to her pos stall. They told me she had been chased away from the spot, wanted to cry. Haven't come across her till date.

Some humans have an innate talent or would i say instinct to accurately predict future events. Whether it has to do with the religion God or not, i have no idea. Don't debunk prophecies given to you. You can never tell.

I remember when i working my ass off at a certain organisation and one of the head foreman said i was wasting my time there. That i should follow my dream. Felt like an insult to me that year. Like he was telling me i was incompetent.

Looking back now, he was right, we're not even close on the pay grade level. And he's still at that organisation. If I didn't listen to him, I'd prolly never have left either.

Use your discretion my bro

2 Likes

Re: Do You Also Believe In This by Ade49: 6:24pm On Feb 04
Negroid001:
Omo I don't know what to say o. I don't believe in religion buh I'll tell you a story.

2022, things hard that year, for like 3 months. Wasn't getting gigs. Was down asf. Opelope sugar mummy laiye mi.

I went to redraw money from pos in my hood one fateful hot july afternoon. After giving me my cash, the pos attendant grabbed me by the hands, looked into my eyes and said "Young man, the lord said i should tell you something big is coming, your watchword is Focus". I was shocked, it felt like i was just waking up from a deep slumber, like a veil had been lifted off my eyes. I didn't say anything, i just walked away staring at her oddly. Like what nonsense.

The same week, got a dream like engagement. Things changed within the space a month asap. When i went back to the hood, first thing i did was run to her pos stall. They told me she had been chased away from the spot, wanted to cry. Haven't come across her till date.

Some humans have an innate talent or would i say instinct to accurately predict future events. Whether it has to do with the religion God or not, i have no idea. Don't debunk prophecies given to you. You can never tell.

I remember when i working my ass off at a certain organisation and one of the head foreman said i was wasting my time there. That i should follow my dream. Felt like an insult to me that year. Like he was telling me i was incompetent.

Looking back now, he was right, we're not even close on the pay grade level. And he's still at that organisation. If I didn't listen to him, I'd prolly never have left either.

Use your discretion my bro
nawa oo, but how can someone be a successful farmer ? Do you have any guidelines ?
Re: Do You Also Believe In This by Ade49: 6:27pm On Feb 04
harqinhola:
Think farming
thanks, but do you have farming experience or guidelines? Cuz it’s a hard decision for someone like me to choose farming route. I know what I’m saying
Re: Do You Also Believe In This by MisterBanny(m): 6:30pm On Feb 04
Ade49:

Oga, try to reason broad. Yes, we understand teachers are underpaid in this country, but come on, not all schools pay 25k as u alluded above. There's still good schools who pay heavy salaries, except u are NOT in a good location. No job no matter how big the salary is, can ever make u wealthy. Yiu must have to diversify your source of income. It's well
Re: Do You Also Believe In This by Negroid001(m): 6:34pm On Feb 04
Ade49:
nawa oo, but how can someone be a successful farmer ? Do you have any guidelines ?

Maybe he means something else.
Maybe he's trying to indirectly tell you to forgo your certificate.

Farming is lucrative, very lucrative.
I'm not a farmer, you'll need to ask a farmer, a successful one to be precise.
Re: Do You Also Believe In This by sexy74(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04
Ade49:
There’s a certain man(Alfa) in our street that keep convincing me that Teacher or farmer is the only work that I can succeed in in my life. I’m really tired of the matter and it’s draining me mentally day by day.

Imagine graduating from university in this hard economy and chose to become a teacher, just imagine, and also I don’t even like any work among those two I swear. I keep wondering how can God give you what you don’t like.

Please do you also believe in this statement? I really need your advice…. Thanks in advance
Further your education and become a lecturer.
He might not be wrong.
Re: Do You Also Believe In This by Absuchat(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04
Ade49:
25k per month will never be my destiny line in

Jesus name

A Christian listening to an Afa?

Wahala dey oo
Re: Do You Also Believe In This by Ade49: 7:09pm On Feb 04
Absuchat:

A Christian listening to an Afa?

Wahala dey oo
Can you tell me why a Christian shouldn’t listen to Muslim? If you can’t, you’re an ignorant

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Believe In This by SETHARTHUR(m): 7:33pm On Feb 04
Teacher might not necessarily mean classroom teacher. Check your self very well you are a good teacher. You can possibly go into edutech or online teaching i.e Whatsapp YouTube, zoom teaching online digital skills you can also start poultry, fishing and livestock farming as side hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Also Believe In This by Sonnobax15(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04
lipsrsealed
Religion is truly the opium of the masses
Re: Do You Also Believe In This by worldclass68(m): 7:53pm On Feb 04
What if u try to start ur own school? Probably from tutorial level and grow it gradually...
Re: Do You Also Believe In This by Dangrace01: 7:54pm On Feb 04
Start a youtube channel and teach

Start to teach online

Sell teaching videos

When the Alfa say teaçhing it dosent only mean classroom

God can use anybody either Christian or muslim

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Believe In This by Absuchat(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04
Ade49:
Can you tell me why a Christian shouldn’t listen to Muslim? If you can’t, you’re an ignorant
Can you tell me why you have to bring the topic here if you are not ignorant
Re: Do You Also Believe In This by Ade49: 8:44pm On Feb 04
Absuchat:

Can you tell me why you have to bring the topic here if you are not ignorant
now I know the kind of person you are… grow up and learn kiddo
Re: Do You Also Believe In This by pansophist(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04
Farmer are some of the richest people on earth. Bill gates has many farms. If you will be a farmer, japa first, then be a farmer there grin

7 Likes

Re: Do You Also Believe In This by Absuchat(m): 9:13pm On Feb 04
Ade49:
now I know the kind of person you are… grow up and learn kiddo
Coming from someone who needs an Afa to predict the destiny grin
Re: Do You Also Believe In This by Ade49: 9:38pm On Feb 04
pansophist:
Farmer are some of the richest people on earth. Bill gates has many farms. If you will be a farmer, japa first, then be a farmer there grin
you don read my mind finish grin
Re: Do You Also Believe In This by OBTOREPA(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04
Ade49:
I know teachers making upto 300k monthly

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Believe In This by CaveAdullam: 11:29pm On Feb 04
Let me tell you something:

As a broke man, you don't have a choice. You can't be poor and be selective when it comes to means of making income.

What exactly are you safeguarding your ego for? When you're broke, poor, look malnourished, tattered, and probably ugly. To cap it all, you may be an introvert or timid person.

Don't you see the conspiracy web of poverty over your head?

I'm talking from a place of experience and observation. So don't think I'm attacking you if you read it that way.

Only when you're wealthy can you decide to do this and not do that. At the bottom, you must make ends meet. You do that by trying your hands in different finance sectors until you choose or see one you'll love to lock in till you break even.

That's why the average Ibo man can't be broke. They may not hold the position of being the richest in Nigeria or Africa but those people have unlocked the door to personal income long ago.

The average Ibo man who's poor and broke is one who sees a certificate as the only key. Most from their secondary school days have started their business lives via parental tutelage or an apprenticeship system.

Ditto for the average Northern man. They may not be hitting it big but they always find a way to put food on their table and eat. Ironically, they got wives and children to provide for. The care might be minimal and poor but you can see the efforts they bring to the field every day.

You see teaching as 25k salary work. Which is true. But you don't see it as having a solid knowledge of a particular core subject and starting a tutorial with it. You can start organizing small lectures, and do home lessons.

This idea goes into other economic domains too.

You want things on a platter of gold. You can't be poor and still have options when it comes to money.

This is not to say you must turn yourself into a doormat. But nobody wants to stay with a poor man, a man without value, nothing to offer.

Build yourself with value first. Make money. Before you start deciding.

Start somewhere. Start small.

The government of Africa is in gridlock for the next 100 years. Expecting a born-again change is a fool's game.

Better try and see how you can better your life.

Time waits for no man.

Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Also Believe In This by superCleanworks(m): 4:24am On Feb 05
Ade49:

😂😂😂

(1) (Reply)

Whats Valentine's Day Ment For? / Is She Cheating / What Is Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.