Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra (34133 Views)

Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos / Woman Who Locks Her Maid In Toilet In Lagos Each Time She Goes Out, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by 900warriorz: 2:48pm On Feb 08
brunobaba:

It was later re-negotiated to #500,000.
Yea...a fixed deposit to the tune of N500,000 for the next few years is a good start up for the girl.

May God protect her to see that time.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by akeju900: 3:19pm On Feb 08
Where is d picture of d culprit?Where is d picture of d culprit?...
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by themanderon: 3:55pm On Feb 08
I don't know the demon that has possessed most women of today making them to do disastrous things. She is breastfeeding her own child and sought to kill another person's child.
Now she has created a very big gbese for the man. May God deliver us from jezebelic creatures from hell.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Chukwuka319(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08
kernniejay:
So your main concern is what others will say about your tribe? SHAME ON YOU.
SHAME ON YOU, Your ancestors and entire generation.
How about that?
You must be sick in the head for the unwarranted insult.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Harmic995(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08
Na them
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by amakanancy(f): 5:21pm On Feb 08
Jeans601:
If we talk now.........hmmmm

Billionaire children suffering in hands of Billionaire madam.

I will soon report the one in my compound to authorities and damn the consequences.

I won't mention her tribe but trust me your guess is right

Wicked humans.
Please report any abuse as soon as possible!
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by imagrg(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08
Some women are wicked oh. See how dem dey obtain or become disloyal to men sef. angry
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by normaljenny(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/nursing-mother-brutalises-her-maid-in-anambra.html

ALL THESE LAZY GIRLS OF NOWADAYS. IMMEDIATELY THEY GET MARRIED, THE NEXT THING IS TO GET A MAID. AND IT IS TOO RAMPANT AMONG ANAMBRA GIRLS.

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by normaljenny(m): 6:56pm On Feb 08
amakanancy:

Please report any abuse as soon as possible!

PLEASE DO THAT ASAP
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by rickleye: 6:59pm On Feb 08
I would have kept it at 1m plus cost of medical fees.
Such a person is an animal . How do you beat a child like that!!!!!!!
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by rickleye: 7:00pm On Feb 08
Both species
The man will sleep with the female child
Which the woman will beat the child
🤷
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by nyabinghi(m): 7:03pm On Feb 08
The most dangerous women on earth are igbo women,95 percent of them are wicked

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by aribisala0(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08
themanderon:
I don't know the demon that has possessed most women of today making them to do disastrous things. She is breastfeeding her own child and sought to kill another person's child.
Now she has created a very big gbese for the man. May God deliver us from jezebelic creatures from hell.
Women of Today?
Or some particular women?
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Brenbentondiaz: 7:09pm On Feb 08
I read somewhere that there's no ibbo word for "love". I now understand their plight.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Brenbentondiaz: 7:10pm On Feb 08
Jeans601:

I will soon report the one in my compound to authorities and damn the consequences.

Wicked humans.

You mean billionaires doing billionaires things?
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Brenbentondiaz: 7:13pm On Feb 08
Dpharisee:
Anambra Commissioner for Women Affairs has been very proactive in protecting the rights of women and children in the state.
If people see any sign of child abuse or humiliation of any woman by her husband or in-laws they go to her office to make a report and she acts quickly.

Now this wicked nursing mother is going to pay N500k to the child or go to jail, this will teach her and others a lesson.

They are making it public to show bigoted people like you that they are not taking child abuse lightly.
Others are hiding their own crimes, imagine if Igbos can expose their own people like this what they will do to sponsors of Boko Haram that FG has been hiding 🤔

Yeah right. Like they exposed Mmesoma and Evans. Lolz. You guys are so dense it defies belief.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Kaytixy: 10:46pm On Feb 08
Na dem. Very wicked people
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by edunaragold(f): 3:23am On Feb 09
Jeans601:

Wicked humans.
it's common among Igbo woman
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by kernniejay(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09
Chukwuka319:

SHAME ON YOU, Your ancestors and entire generation.
How about that?
You must be sick in the head for the unwarranted insult.
No, you are wrong. The shame is for you, your tribe, your ancestors and future generations. Fixed.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Chukwuka319(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09
kernniejay:

No, you are wrong. The shame is for you, your tribe, your ancestors and future generations. Fixed.
Yes, you are wrong.The shame like I said before, belongs to you, your tribe ancestors and future generations.
Do you know that you are more useless than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet?
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by kernniejay(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10
Chukwuka319:

Yes, you are wrong.The shame like I said before, belongs to you, your tribe ancestors and future generations.
Do you know that you are more useless than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet?
Wrong again. For your information, you are as good as the sewage in a pit latrine. Case closed.
Don't quote me again if you don't want to lose everybody in your family and relatives, but if you want them to die a bloody painful death, reply. But I'm done with you. Bye.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Chukwuka319(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10
kernniejay:

Wrong again. For your information, you are as good as the sewage in a pit latrine. Case closed.
Don't quote me again if you don't want to lose everybody in your family and relatives, but if you want them to die a bloody painful death, reply. But I'm done with you. Bye.
Lol!! AHH !
You are worse than the sewage in the pit latrine, more useless than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet.
Case closed.
Well,it is you, your family members and relatives that will die a bloody painful death.
Untimely death shall never depart from your lineage.
Am done with you.
Useless deranged animal.
Lol!
I enjoy making your animal nature display itself.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by henrimoto(m): 3:44pm On Feb 10
Jeans601:

Wicked humans.
" Pls. Remove the word "soon" from that sentence. Go make a REPORT NOW!!! pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" / 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.