Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra (34130 Views)

Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos / Woman Who Locks Her Maid In Toilet In Lagos Each Time She Goes Out, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Originalsly: 10:45am On Feb 08
Hmmm ..... N2M was not even a reasonable amount and that was reduced to N500K..... less than US $500 today .... and with the steady falling of the Naira.... what will be its value when the victim turns 18? What is absent from the agreement is medical bills and that should've been #1. Worse ... they have sent her back to her mother with her eyes all bound up. What damage has been done to her eyes? ... her vision? ... is it her mother who has to take her for tests? ... pay for medication? ... pay for surgery if required? ... pay for medications? ... don't even know if the girl will have vision to read but will train her to university. Is it the N30K maintenance that will take care of this? Even if she is given the N500K today .... can that do? The woman needs to go to prison ... and fined.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by NoToPile: 10:48am On Feb 08
500k?

I don't even know which one is vexing me the more.

The beating or the terrible pay off.

All of them are not alright, nursing mother my foot.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Calitoscassius(m): 10:48am On Feb 08
toujurs:
probably your mum is one of the few, i haven't seen women as greedy and entitled like igbo women, especially Anambra women. Yet they claim top tier. Very greedy, manipulative, entitled and money conscious. Those ones with hairs hmm fear them. Walaihi angry it's only where there is soft life you can see them, with their strong yansh like fufu.
I agree, grin even though my mother is Igbo and from Anambra.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:08am On Feb 08
This is what happens when one marries a wicked woman as a wife. Make I hear say them train her to university level. As time goes on, the wife will fight the husband not to fund the girl anymore. Let them just use this present period and collect enough money from the man to give the girl, and close the chapter. Also, that woman should never be allowed to have a maid anymore.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Judolisco(m): 11:10am On Feb 08
Iceberg3:

How and why would people complain if you,like everyone else,talk and condemn this barbaric act?!
Please tell me, please...or are you saying you like what happened to this poor child?!
I don't even support using kids as househelps.... But d maltreatment of househelp is very common amongst south eastern women... D case yesterday of a lawyer maltreating her young maid also comes to mind.... I don't want to say igbo men are weaklings for accepting dis under their roofs... Because nobody can try dis under my roof I'll personally drive u to d police station.... Even my neighbour can't try it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Judolisco(m): 11:12am On Feb 08
Dpharisee:
Anambra Commissioner for Women Affairs has been very proactive in protecting the rights of women and children in the state.
If people see any sign of child abuse or humiliation of any woman by her husband or in-laws they go to her office to make a report and she acts quickly.

Now this wicked nursing mother is going to pay N500k to the child or go to jail, this will teach her and others a lesson.

They are making it public to show bigoted people like you that they are not taking child abuse lightly.
Others are hiding their own crimes, imagine if Igbos can expose their own people like this what they will do to sponsors of Boko Haram that FG has been hiding 🤔
what type of rubbish settlement outside of court is this.... She should be sent to jail...
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by faceland: 11:14am On Feb 08
Calitoscassius:
Igob women? Which women are igob women?

Even computer recognizes typographical errors. Some people can't.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Judolisco(m): 11:16am On Feb 08
HORLADY:
Despite being united to win yesterday semifinal match against South Africa, people are already here going for each other jugular based on ethnic bigotry.
Nigerians, who do us like this
Just condemn the act and move on.
no we won't condemn any act and move on... Dis act of beating househelp almost to d point of death is endemic amongst south easterners.... D problem with u people is dat u don't want to be called out for wrong doings
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by dominique(f): 11:34am On Feb 08
NoToPile:
500k?

I don't even know which one is vexing me the more.

The beating or the terrible pay off.

All of them are not alright, nursing mother my foot.

Actually for some crimes if you plead guilty and plead for leniency, the court can let you off with a fine. Happens all over the world though 500k is a slap on the face for the traumatized victim. The parents probably think it's a lot of money and agreed to it.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Ensa777(f): 11:37am On Feb 08
Creamypie:
Igbo women

Point of correction: Anambra women
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:37am On Feb 08
What is happening to this an amambra girls of today,they are going mad o!
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Cmanforall: 11:47am On Feb 08
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Truvelisback(m): 12:05pm On Feb 08
Ah! WOEMEN.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by WeddingParol: 12:08pm On Feb 08
Look at the wicked people that the society is forcing us protect.

Most women are beautiful devil 👿
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Akinpresident: 12:08pm On Feb 08
Women against women brutality should be a serious thing to deal with instead of these women equality thing they drag with men.

This child will prolly grow to harbor evil resentment and dark revenge in her soul.

May God give her peace to endure and forgive and don't take it up as an adult.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by killsmith(f): 12:26pm On Feb 08
I'm igbo and I say Shame on igboman for bringing kids to babysit grown adults in the name of househelp.

This is where the yoruba woman stands out. She does not need househelp and treats every kid under her care equally.
May God continue to bless yoruba women.

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by killsmith(f): 12:27pm On Feb 08
PARADIZEPRIEST:
What is happening to this an amambra girls of today,they are going mad o!
Anambra men worship anambra women and it has gotten to their head. They are very arrogant, heartless and intolerant.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08
I don talk am before,Ibo women are one of the wicked species of women in Nigeria.They can never treat someone else child well.chai.Thank God for my life
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Labelle(f): 1:03pm On Feb 08
Can anyone explain why this happens so much with SE Women? Someone said it's because they are bullied by their husbands so they transfer the aggression to kids?? Igbo husbands on Nairaland, why don't you put a stop to this? Very scary and pathetic situation!
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Faposky95: 1:13pm On Feb 08
....can't seem to understand women so much testosterone......
Could not advise my guy to get one of them cos they only got one chamber of the heart.
...and that's them.
Couples with the fact that they're women......
They need the love ministration.
Many of our ladies down here got that missing in the first place.
...no love handling techniques
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by brunobaba(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08
900warriorz:
Na pikin eye dey shine like red apples like this? shocked The woman no try at all

Heaven far from this woman o...but I happy with the fine she's given. A fixed deposit of #2million for the girl till she turns 18 is a good start.

I also hope the husband trains her to university level as he promised.
It was later re-negotiated to #500,000.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by maasoap(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08
Dpharisee:
Anambra Commissioner for Women Affairs has been very proactive in protecting the rights of women and children in the state.
If people see any sign of child abuse or humiliation of any woman by her husband or in-laws they go to her office to make a report and she acts quickly.

Now this wicked nursing mother is going to pay N500k to the child or go to jail, this will teach her and others a lesson.

They are making it public to show bigoted people like you that they are not taking child abuse lightly.
Others are hiding their own crimes,
[/quote]
Hiding? In this age of global village, lol. There are specific anomalies which are specific to different parts of the country. So, if they tell you that child abuse is very rampart in your region, that means it is, don't argue.

imagine if Igbos can expose their own people like this what they will do to sponsors of Boko Haram that FG has been hiding 🤔
May be they should start exposing the sponsors of murderous ESN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Calitoscassius(m): 1:37pm On Feb 08
faceland:

Even computer recognizes typographical errors. Some people can't.
Yes, people are not computer! People are human!

How are people supposed to know what you mean? You still haven't corrected your dumb error! Rather you are lecturing on computer and human. grin
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Lighthome: 1:41pm On Feb 08
All this news from Anambra state. You will never hear Mr. perfect Obi saying anything about it. Only poke noising in other states affaires. That is a typical definition of hypocritic
NaijaCoverBlog:
What Is Really Happening Inside This Anambra
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by kernniejay(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08
Chukwuka319:
Food Don land for frustrated Igbophobic rabid animals, with this! Lol!
They will start barking, bleating, mooing, chattering, bellowing, trumpeting,roaring, hissing,mewing,as if evil women are unheard of, among their people.
Why do women take somebody's child to live with them,if they can't treat him or her humanely?
Such women are Pure Jezebels and deserve the harshest punishment available in the legal system.
How can someone who calls herself a mother,do this to another woman's child?
Tomorrow some people will still foolishly give out their children to live with someone who might be the direct descendant of Beelzebub.
So your main concern is what others will say about your tribe? SHAME ON YOU.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by 123yes(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08
Any mother who did this to another person's child will never know peace in her life time

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by faceland: 1:53pm On Feb 08
Calitoscassius:
Yes, people are not computer! People are human!

How are people supposed to know what you mean? You still haven't corrected your dumb error! Rather you are lecturing on computer and human. grin

I can't be held responsible for you being slower than a dumb autocorrect feature.

If that reply is a lecture to you, please take this emoji as your final year thesis🖕🏿
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Anashe: 1:54pm On Feb 08
She avoided court and jail time because she's a breastfeeding mother? Where was this consideration when she was brutalizing another woman's child? If she had died, will they settle out of court? She will do it again to the incoming help. Flawed legal system
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Calitoscassius(m): 1:56pm On Feb 08
faceland:

I can't be held responsible for you being slower than a dumb autocorrect feature.

If that reply is a lecture to you, please take this emoji as your final year thesis🖕🏿
More rubbish grin suck my dicck!
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by faceland: 2:01pm On Feb 08
Calitoscassius:
More rubbish grin suck my dicck!

Unemployed foooqin youth.

Why wouldn't you be dumber than auto correct features when you have never in your life applyed your brain at anything meaningful?

I am not a prophet, you are either from "Imo" or you abuse your slaves?
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Calitoscassius(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08
faceland:

Unemployed foooqin youth.

Why wouldn't you be dumber than auto correct features when you have never in your life applyed your brain at anything meaningful?

I am not a prophet, you are either from "Imo" or you abuse your slaves?
More crap! Lick my bum! You still haven't corrected your stupeed error keep blaming computer, dumbo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" / Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.