Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra (34135 Views)

Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos / Woman Who Locks Her Maid In Toilet In Lagos Each Time She Goes Out, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by MrSly(m): 9:33am On Feb 08
NaijaCoverBlog:
What Is Really Happening Inside This Anambra

What is happening in Anambra is that she is setting the pace and does not allow human abuse of any form. Reason why they burst these criminals and you get to hear the news. Very much worse and worst happen in your state and no one cares to fight it.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by SatanKeepOff: 9:34am On Feb 08
Its Wickedness of Women Biko. undecided

Xscape1993:
Wickedness of men.

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by VinnyBaba: 9:34am On Feb 08
Hope we can agree that Women are more Evil minded than men? sad

Where are our Naija FEMINISTS, BTW??!
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by LegendaryArnold(m): 9:35am On Feb 08
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/nursing-mother-brutalises-her-maid-in-anambra.html

Child abuse and child labour... lock her up and throw the keys into the sea... she belongs there
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Judolisco(m): 9:35am On Feb 08
If we talk now una go start to dey complain

5 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Iceberg3: 9:35am On Feb 08
OMG!!!!! Wtf!!!!!
She should be arrested asap and prosecuted..charged with attempted murder.
That woman is a beast
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by 4ward4: 9:35am On Feb 08
Wickedness runs in the blood of women from that region...Most especially towards their maids.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by porthouse7(f): 9:35am On Feb 08
Igbo women are all wicked towards househelp

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Makunahatata: 9:36am On Feb 08
dawnomike:
Some people are just evil!!!
we Know the ppl

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by sammirano: 9:37am On Feb 08
Normal thing for ibo women

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by faceland: 9:37am On Feb 08
muyico:
igbo women were very wicked

I am not a tribalist but why always Igbo women?

Why hate their maid to this extend?

6 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by treatise: 9:37am On Feb 08
NaijaCoverBlog:
I tire ooo. You'd hear "home of billionaires"

4 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by sammirano: 9:37am On Feb 08
porthouse7:
Igbo women are all wicked towards househelp

Are all naturally wicked. fixed that
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Makunahatata: 9:38am On Feb 08
This ppl needs proper orientation , it's very unfortunate they were brought up filled with vile,hatred and bitterness for others.... same thing they are doing to coming generations as well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by zoghys: 9:38am On Feb 08
Jeans601:
If we talk now.........hmmmm

Billionaire children suffering in hands of Billionaire madam.

I will soon report the one in my compound to authorities and damn the consequences.

I won't mention her tribe but trust me your guess is right

Wicked humans.

Another tribal bigot............shior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by mayorkent(m): 9:38am On Feb 08
Omo!!! Just omo

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Theoarhics: 9:38am On Feb 08
Igbo women and maid brutality like 5and 6.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by November24(f): 9:38am On Feb 08
How do u beat a human to this extent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 9:39am On Feb 08
"According to the post, the suspect, who is a nursing mother, has agreed to open a fixed deposit of N500,000 with the victim as beneficiary. Failure to do so will lead to her prosecution.''

You imbeciles are letting her off the hook after paying 500k?!!! shocked

What kinda justice system are you fools practicing in this nation?!!

That child is scarred for life, both physically and psychologically... That woman should spend nothing less than 10 years in jail.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by LagosFc: 9:39am On Feb 08
Jeans601:

I will soon report the one in my compound to authorities and damn the consequences.

Wicked humans.
grin this our billinaire peoole sef

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Quality20(m): 9:40am On Feb 08
Abi she see local witch for d girl body ne?
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Iceberg3: 9:40am On Feb 08
Jeans601:

Wicked humans.
Everyone is condemning this act of barbarism,do same and quit being petty brained with tribalism. It's disgusting...if only you know how annoying you sound
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Umuinyioku: 9:40am On Feb 08
muyico:
igbo women and men were wicked being and u want dem to rule d nation? God forbid bad tinz, this is how dey will treat us
This tribal type of comments is what Seun,MODs are frowning at. It diminishes the credibility of the Forum.

Posters like this should be banned.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Codes151(m): 9:41am On Feb 08
When I saw it, I knew it was Igbo.

It’s their way. Wicked

4 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by jacoik(m): 9:41am On Feb 08
NaijaCoverBlog:
honestly, witches are flying above my home state

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Godstiger(m): 9:41am On Feb 08
Carving innocent kid's face into that of an alien, what a wicked woman

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Cassandraloius: 9:42am On Feb 08
Pls show us the picture of the culprit aka the mad woman. Why so much hate for this little girl?
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Dnet7: 9:42am On Feb 08
Evil
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by obinna58(m): 9:42am On Feb 08
Anybody who believes the spare the rod spoil the child or little spanking of kids is capable of doing same thing this woman did

Hypocrites
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Iceberg3: 9:42am On Feb 08
Judolisco:
If we talk now una go start to dey complain
How and why would people complain if you,like everyone else,talk and condemn this barbaric act?!
Please tell me, please...or are you saying you like what happened to this poor child?!
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by SmartyPants(m): 9:43am On Feb 08
Chukwuka319:
Food Don land for frustrated Igbophobic rabid animals, with this! Lol!
They will start barking, bleating, mooing, chattering, bellowing, trumpeting,roaring, hissing,mewing,as if evil women are unheard of, among their people.
Why do women take somebody's child to live with them,if they can't treat him or her humanely?
Such women are Pure Jezebels and deserve the harshest punishment available in the legal system.
How can someone who calls herself a mother,do this to another woman's child?
Tomorrow some people will still foolishly give out their children to live with someone who might be the direct descendant of Beelzebub.

Leave that talk. When it comes to the welfare of minors you should be less concerned about who is going to mock your tribe or whatever. The victim is also from the tribe of the abuser - your sole concern should be how to root out this unwelcome behaviour for good.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" / 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos / Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.