Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra (34131 Views)

Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos / Woman Who Locks Her Maid In Toilet In Lagos Each Time She Goes Out, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Juliearth(f): 10:06am On Feb 08
Wickedness at its peak. The woman should dance to the tune of her action. A mental evaluation is also in order.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Juoflife1(f): 10:07am On Feb 08
Anambra women are usually mean to their maids. This is very bad.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Lomprico2: 10:07am On Feb 08
Our mmanu brethrens are very happy right now with this news, food don land for dem angry. Anyways, thank God the little girl has been rescued from that witch.
What is bad is bad, it's still better than chopping her hands and feet off like how our mmanu brethrens operate.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by BBIA: 10:07am On Feb 08
NaijaCoverBlog:
What Is Really Happening Inside This Anambra
Peter Obi grin
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Chukwuka319(m): 10:11am On Feb 08
Umuinyioku:
I love your grammatical competence and descriptive stunt of issues at stake.

Very revealing and incisive.

Kudos!
Thanks brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Chukwuka319(m): 10:13am On Feb 08
SmartyPants:

Leave that talk. When it comes to the welfare of minors you should be less concerned about who is going to mock your tribe or whatever. The victim is also from the tribe of the abuser - your sole concern should be how to root out this unwelcome behaviour for good.
A lot of people here are fond of bashing Igbos at every slight opportunity they get, and I constantly see their comments almost always.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by ipobarecriminals: 10:14am On Feb 08
sad sad dem d sadon use padlock seal our mouth lipsrsealed. See no EVIL sad,talk no EVIL or chop ban undecided.God dey oo
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by allenpaul(m): 10:15am On Feb 08
Jeans601:
If we talk now.........hmmmm

Billionaire children suffering in hands of Billionaire madam.

I will soon report the one in my compound to authorities and damn the consequences.

I won't mention her tribe but trust me your guess is right

Wicked humans.
. why you dey delay? You dey wait make she kill the maid before you do the right thing?
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by aribisala0(m): 10:15am On Feb 08
NaijaCoverBlog:
Seun says you should not talk about Ibos when they do terrible things
It is only okay when it is Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by georgee(m): 10:16am On Feb 08
What is it with Igbo women and wickedness undecided
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by diego101(m): 10:17am On Feb 08
Is the English for me 😆 🤣
muyico:
igbo women were very wicked
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Calitoscassius(m): 10:19am On Feb 08
Jeans601:

I will soon report the one in my compound to authorities and damn the consequences.

Wicked humans.
So you are still waiting to report her? You evil person! You are waiting until the victim is murdered. You bloody coward!

It doesn't matter which tribe she is. You are on here yapping rubbish about tribe, you are no different from this evil mad woman you are protecting. You need to report her today! You fuul!
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Calitoscassius(m): 10:21am On Feb 08
allenpaul:
. why you dey delay? You dey wait make she kill the maid before you do the right thing?
Don't mind the coward, he is only concerned about tribe.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by kovic7(m): 10:23am On Feb 08
Why is this very common in the South east
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by SaLongs1(m): 10:23am On Feb 08
Dpharisee:
Anambra Commissioner for Women Affairs has been very proactive in protecting the rights of women and children in the state.
If people see any sign of child abuse or humiliation of any woman by her husband or in-laws they go to her office to make a report and she acts quickly.

Now this wicked nursing mother is going to pay N500k to the child or go to jail, this will teach her and others a lesson.

They are making it public to show bigoted people like you that they are not taking child abuse lightly.
Others are hiding their own crimes, imagine if Igbos can expose their own people like this what they will do to sponsors of Boko Haram that FG has been hiding 🤔
Very true.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by sirgalahad26(m): 10:24am On Feb 08
Why is this trait peculiar with women, most especially Igbo women?
I just can't comprehend this level of wickedness.
This is definitely not the first time, what was the husband doing about it before the climax?
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by toujurs: 10:25am On Feb 08
NaijaCoverBlog:
Their women are bitter, toxic and greedy especially the ones with little hairs on their chest.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Ttipsy(f): 10:26am On Feb 08
This is so bad
I condemn it in all totality
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Calitoscassius(m): 10:29am On Feb 08
Good punishment, hit them in their pockets where it will hurt. Any mad woman who brutalises their house help in this horrible manner should be forced to pay with everything she has.

An adult would not accept this brutal physical GBH asssult so why do it to a helpless child who can not hit adult back?
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Calitoscassius(m): 10:32am On Feb 08
toujurs:
Their women are bitter, toxic and greedy especially the ones with little hairs on their chest.
grin grin not quite, my mother has little hairs, she is one of the nicest woman you could ever meet.

You don't go about looking for little hair on women do you? That has got to be bizzare i must say.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by godofuck231: 10:33am On Feb 08
Put a longgggg cucumber inside the womans vj, spread her legs wide and kick her in between the legs , wickedness no get monopoly

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by sexydebo(m): 10:38am On Feb 08
Another one....

Dj khalid voice
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Justbehave(m): 10:38am On Feb 08
Speechless. If I talk now dem go say I dey tribalistic.Evil woman.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Calitoscassius(m): 10:39am On Feb 08
Iceberg3:
OMG!!!!! Wtf!!!!!
She should be arrested asap and prosecuted..charged with attempted murder.
That woman is a beast
She has being arrested and made to pay 500k to the victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Chukwuka319(m): 10:40am On Feb 08
Goodnewsforlife:
u igbos are naturally wicked

Accept it n move on

Just yesterday in family section a guy created a thread on how wicked igbo women can b to their workers
Of course I will accept that your people are naturally evil,far worse than Beelzebub himself.
Animals must definitely rant like evil people don't exist in their tribes.
Delusional mentality at best.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Calitoscassius(m): 10:41am On Feb 08
faceland:

I am not a tribalist but why always igob women?

Why hate their maid to this extend?
Igob women? Which women are igob women?
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by AyeMoJuba: 10:41am On Feb 08
Jeans601:

Wicked humans.

I don't mind getting banned...I will speak the truth

Igbo women are born wicked with deep seated hatred in their hearts

Why are they like that?
I mean, how could a woman treat another woman's child like this?
How?
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by toujurs: 10:44am On Feb 08
Calitoscassius:
grin grin not quite, my mother has little hairs, she is one of the nicest woman you could ever meet.

You don't go about looking for little hair on women do you? That has got to be bizzare i must say.
probably your mum is one of the few, i haven't seen women as greedy and entitled like igbo women, especially Anambra women. Yet they claim top tier. Very greedy, manipulative, entitled and money conscious. Those ones with hairs hmm fear them. Walaihi angry it's only where there is soft life you can see them, with their strong yansh like fufu.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Negroid001(m): 10:44am On Feb 08
Why is it always Igbo women?

Even in my vicinity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" / Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.