Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? (14186 Views)

Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Makunahatata: 1:10pm On Feb 09
MrBroke:
When I hear say bag of cement na 9k omo I just forget the building plan I be get. Make the land just dey abeg
better do wetin u wan do now

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by slowice(m): 1:14pm On Feb 09
Don't just get why gas is so expensive... Everything God blessed Nigeria with in abundance is far from the reach of the people.

What do we even enjoy in this country? But some people still think governance is about tribalism and religion

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by mbos: 1:16pm On Feb 09
so u want bottle water companies to layoff the workers............ and plant crop

agrarian culture leads to greater poverty

Effiongman:

Life is simple if only humans are ready to adjust according to the situation. This year will be tough. So rent a plot of land for 10k a year and plant plantains, and you could make 300k by this time next year per plot. plant yams and vegetables too. Stop spending 70k–100k a year on pure/bottled water boil and filter your water. Use a fuel saver for your car to cut petrol cost.

Get a pressure stove that uses waste oil to cook, which is very cheap. buy bulk data and share it with friends. that will save you data costs. you are not competing with anyone, So adjust your lifestyle and all will be well.

Peter Effiong

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Maxymilliano(m): 1:18pm On Feb 09
I got 12.5kg for 13,500 yesterday ...

4 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Anunakeeh: 1:28pm On Feb 09
Standstrong:
It seems I'm now in the country I don't know. A kg of gas for N1300?

I earlier complained how my boss is maltreating and abusing me without payment even when I told him I need my so called salary to enable me go to hospital for check up but he traveled without a word to me.

How do I survive in this kind of economy?

You step up your means..
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Sicklebear28: 1:34pm On Feb 09
Standstrong:

I earlier complained how my boss is maltreating and abusing me without payment even when I told him I need my so called salary to enable me go to hospital for check up but he traveled without a word to me.

I bought 1kg for #1400. We will teach Obi a lesson

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by money121(m): 1:37pm On Feb 09
Standstrong:

Bought 1,050 yesterday
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Sicklebear28: 1:38pm On Feb 09
UptownVibes:
Enter bush ,gather fire wood. On his Mandate they stood.. Emilo.......kiki grin

He developed Lagos, he is currently developing the country..

Bulaba!

grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by NOwazobia: 1:38pm On Feb 09
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by venti: 1:40pm On Feb 09
Standstrong:

I have been buying it at 1300 for long now. Ogoja, CRS

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Sicklebear28: 1:40pm On Feb 09
Effiongman:

Life is simple if only humans are ready to adjust according to the situation. This year will be tough. So rent a plot of land for 10k a year and plant plantains, and you could make 300k by this time next year per plot. plant yams and vegetables too. Stop spending 70k–100k a year on pure/bottled water boil and filter your water. Use a fuel saver for your car to cut petrol cost.

Get a pressure stove that uses waste oil to cook, which is very cheap. buy bulk data and share it with friends. that will save you data costs. you are not competing with anyone, So adjust your lifestyle and all will be well.

Peter Effiong

If you live outside your locality (home town) getting land to lease is a big problem. Don't think it is that easy.. This idea you gave here I have it for some years now but can carry it out
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by ufuosman(m): 1:42pm On Feb 09
MrBroke:
When I hear say bag of cement na 9k omo I just forget the building plan I be get. Make the land just dey abeg
😂😂😂 many people just pause make dem hustle to survive belle own first

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by ufuosman(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09
Tinubu no show Iove
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Yadid(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09
After telling people to move from petrol to gas, a kg of gas is now twice the price of a litre of petrol. It is crystal clear that the leaders of this country don't know what they are doing and only deluded people are following them and thinking they know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by nony43(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09
Effiongman:

Peter Effiong

When are leaders are not cutting cost.
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by nony43(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09
nony43:

When our leaders are not cutting cost.
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by okikigsm: 1:54pm On Feb 09
I only need gas for certain cooking.my coal stove dey no shaking,3 bags of charcoal dey groung too.I don forsee this taytay. Plan your survival well ahead.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by ericmor: 1:55pm On Feb 09
robinso01:
I don go buy charcoal pot like this 😆,make gas dey do hin own

People have not started using that. Wait let it get rampart and see how the price will sky rocket. Dis is Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by alimiadedayo1: 1:55pm On Feb 09
Effiongman:

Peter Effiong
God will punish you for the thrash you just split..people should adjust into poverty that was created by our political elites I don't understand your poor intelligence.. Pray that your family to adjust to poverty lifestyle if you are comfortable with what people are going through
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Stevosty: 1:56pm On Feb 09
Tinubu's supporters don't buy at that rate because many don't reside in the country while others use their party's membership card to get for free.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by seborrhic: 1:56pm On Feb 09
Standstrong:

The greatest facilitator of the horrible leadership we have over the years has been the docility of Nigerians and them not holding leaders accountable even in the face of death!
Imagine some people saying certain regions should not join in any demonstration because others were warned about Tinubu.
That even if fuel is 2000 and rice 5000,they would survive.
Meanwhile,everyone is being affected by the horrible leadership of Tinubu.
The only way to stem this slide to doom is to confront the goverment head on,by people coming out to say enough is enough of the abject leadership,that if things don't improve and very soon,he should resign.
Even if another person comes in and fails,the same process is repeated till we get it right.
The way Tinubu is ruling and everyone is seemingly keeping quiet,it's like one being on a rail track,seeing an upcoming train and yet held on the track by an invisible force!
The only language that Nigerian governments understand that usually gets the country at least manageable leadership Nigerian is that of demonstration and protests.
This time educated,middle class people of all shades would join the common folks because this is crass failure of leadership that is pushing many people into the incoming train.
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by MrBroke(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09
Makunahatata:
better do wetin u wan do now

Omo. I know say as time dey go inflation dey increase but na who dey alive dey build house o grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by SamZionDfirst(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09
Wow 1300 when me i got mine at d rate of 1100
God will see us true...

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by MEEVEET: 1:58pm On Feb 09
Standstrong:

Stop shouting
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by duduade: 1:58pm On Feb 09
Mine 1200 this morning

Na to tell wifey to move to the use charcoal o

Back to the old school days

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Stevosty: 2:03pm On Feb 09
Effiongman:

Peter Effiong
Nigerians docility is legendary, if it were in sane country protests will be rocking the streets, all these things you stated are not cheap either, only the rich can afford to your adjustment, and by the way show us your farm, your vehicle and oil pressure cooker, hypocrisy everywhere.
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by LillyandDaisy: 2:04pm On Feb 09
Where is your area please?
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Lagyaovye33: 2:06pm On Feb 09
Standstrong:

Same here just yesterday. Normally since December na 1200

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Rolings: 2:08pm On Feb 09
Maravilla:

We can't keep adjusting, it's time for the Young people of this country to wake up from their slumber

Which young people ?
These generation of young people that can't even lead themselves successfully naim you want to hand over a whole nation to?

It's been proven over and over that Youths don't have the magic wand
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by cjudy(m): 2:09pm On Feb 09
Effiongman:

Peter Effiong
Will Fulani herdsmen allow the Plantain to grow? They play. You think Charcoal will be cheap
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by colestephan86: 2:10pm On Feb 09
Standstrong:

It's 1050 here
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Mozegee: 2:15pm On Feb 09
God bless you bro.
Effiongman:

Peter Effiong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hero Lager Beer -who Owns It? Drink Your Hero Jaree..udo Pasa / Shredded Beef Sauce Preparation / See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.