Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? (14226 Views)

Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Exceed15: 8:49pm On Feb 09
May God deliver us from this disastrous government.
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by ihedioramma: 9:29pm On Feb 09
Standstrong:
It seems I'm now in the country I don't know. A kg of gas for N1300?

I earlier complained how my boss is maltreating and abusing me without payment even when I told him I need my so called salary to enable me go to hospital for check up but he traveled without a word to me.

How do I survive in this kind of economy?
Three tom tom #100
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Kionrae: 11:08pm On Feb 09
Effiongman:

Life is simple if only humans are ready to adjust according to the situation. This year will be tough. So rent a plot of land for 10k a year and plant plantains, and you could make 300k by this time next year per plot. plant yams and vegetables too. Stop spending 70k–100k a year on pure/bottled water boil and filter your water. Use a fuel saver for your car to cut petrol cost.

Get a pressure stove that uses waste oil to cook, which is very cheap. buy bulk data and share it with friends. that will save you data costs. you are not competing with anyone, So adjust your lifestyle and all will be well.

Peter Effiong
continue to adjust till your last days...
While the government keeps putting y'all pathetic asses on chokehold
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by cardoctor(m): 8:54am On Feb 10
Mine is almost finished and im truly shitting my pants
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Zool6: 11:37am On Feb 10
God will continue to punish those Yoruba ronu urchins for cousing Nigeria soo much pains and cry especially there own innocent people

Just see this responsible yoruba father I have never felt so emotional all my life

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSFFGM8WL/
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by engrjacuzzi: 11:58am On Feb 10
It's indeed distressing to see the economic challenges facing Nigeria, especially with the rising costs of essential goods juxtaposed with stagnant wages. The government's inability to address these issues effectively only exacerbates the situation. The cycle of borrowing without tangible solutions further compounds the country's economic woes.
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by DearDealz: 8:27pm On Feb 11
Oh lord save Us 😭😭😭

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shredded Beef Sauce Preparation / See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria / My Food Tastes Funny - Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.