Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! (2013 Views)

I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? / Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Jennyclay(f): 12:13pm On Feb 08
Nigerian men have been happy since yesterday. Someone sent me money this morning due to the happiness.

I just pray these happiness last till February 14 so that they would be able to spend on us on Valentine’s Day without complaining.

Because I really need to upgrade my iPhone 13 to 15 and I also need a car, that’s all.

Biko, Nigerian men, you guys should continue to be happy. I destroy any obstacle that will spoil your happiness IJN!! Amen!!

Thank you!!

8 Likes

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by tolue42(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men have been happy since yesterday. Someone sent me money this morning due to the happiness.

I just pray these happiness last till February 14 so that they would be able to spend on us on Valentine’s Day.

Because I really need to upgrade my iPhone 13 to 15 and I also need a car, that’s all.

Biko, Nigerian men, you guys should continue to be happy. I destroy any obstacle that will spoil your happiness IJN!! Amen!!

Thank you!!

You have power to destroy any obstacle that may spoil men's happiness , but you can't use the same POWER to destroy any obstacle of poverty in your own life ? Weldone oooo

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Brighton1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 08
Learn to close dat endless pit in btw ur legs. Get a job nd not a boyfriend.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Uchesis: 12:26pm On Feb 08
Jennyclay:

I just pray these happiness last till February 14 so that they would be able to spend on us on Valentine’s Day.

Thank you!!
I pity your ppusy on that day

grin

9 Likes

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Justbehave(m): 12:43pm On Feb 08
tolue42:

You have power to destroy any obstacle that may spoil men's happiness , but you can't use the same POWER to destroy any obstacle of poverty in your own life ? Weldone oooo
That's to tell how lazy and dumb she is. You shouldn't be surprised at all .

8 Likes

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by degamonn: 12:47pm On Feb 08
So, all some of you do is to wait for men to spend on you? Have you heard of Chi Amanda ( I hope I got the spelling correctly? ).
Work hard to be like her or any other hard working women around and stop selling your body for IPhones up and down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Nvestor02: 12:53pm On Feb 08
Why did woman always want to put all bills onto men.

Valentine is all about lovers not about men celebrating their women. The responsibility of Valentine should be on all.

5 Likes

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by IamANigerianMan: 1:18pm On Feb 08
Jennyclay:

Thank you!!
Feb 14 Ash Wednesday , bachelona vs realmadrid , psg vs , all men are busy that day... Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by SIMPonPatrol(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08
Nvestor02:
Why did woman always want to put all bills onto men.

Valentine is all about lovers not about men celebrating their women. The responsibility of Valentine should be on all.

degamonn:
So, all some of you do is to wait for men to spend on you? Have you heard of Chi Amanda ( I hope I got the spelling correctly? ).
Work hard to be like her or any other hard working women around and stop selling your body for IPhones up and down.

Justbehave:
That's to tell how lazy and dumb she is. You shouldn't be surprised at all .
Brighton1:
Learn to close dat endless pity in btw ur legs. Get a job nd not a boyfriend.

Keep quiet my friend, women are ment to be pampered.

If you don't have money go and chase money instead of disturbing the peace with your whining!
Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by SIMPonPatrol(m): 2:09pm On Feb 08
Uchesis:

I pity your ppusy on that day

grin

I'm very sure you will like to fvkk her if given the opportunity, yet you don't want to spend money to make her happy first.

You see your life?

1 Like

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by CandidAdmin(m): 2:10pm On Feb 08
IamANigerianMan:

Feb 14 Ash Wednesday , bachelona vs realmadrid , psg vs , all men are busy that day... Thanks

SPOT ON!!!

1 Like

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by missjekyll: 2:22pm On Feb 08
Jennyclay:

Thank you!!

This is embarrassing. I had thought you were a feminist. Feminists do accept gifts but that's all they are, gifts.

We can usually buy anything we want without depending on gifts .
Why not Buy your own car?

7 Likes

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Sonnobax15(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08
lipsrsealed
Thief shocked

Any ways,thank God the finals isn't on the 14th if not,these Nigerian bannies for use our eyes take see extreme shege lipsrsealed
Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Justbehave(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08
SIMPonPatrol:

If you don't have money go and chase money instead of disturbing the peace with your whining!
Poor man has spoken.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Blitzking: 2:52pm On Feb 08
Jennyclay:

Thank you!!
Pray ticket no cut for final. Cos na host country we dey play

3 Likes

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by LeeSmart: 3:25pm On Feb 08
Jennyclay:

I just pray these happiness last till February 14 so that they would be able to spend on us on Valentine’s Day without complaining.

Thank you!!
Aunty make you wait first, na on sunday by 9pm we go determine whether we go spoil una or not.
Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by MrCork: 3:34pm On Feb 08
Jennyclay:

Thank you!!

angry
Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by MrCork: 3:35pm On Feb 08
Jennyclay:

Thank you!!

Who tell u am happy?? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by MrCork: 3:36pm On Feb 08
Jennyclay:

Thank you!!

Can't u see men are complainin they still can't get punnnny on nairaland? HELLO!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by kokoA(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08
Jennyclay:

Thank you!!
It is your kpekus that will suffer it naw. When Naija men are happy we all know the expansion rate of Naija slay queens kpekus also increase exponentially.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Viper000: 4:10pm On Feb 08
Some of us are not happy

5 Likes

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Brighton1(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08
SIMPonPatrol:

I no blame u. na ur papa I blame. He has failed in life for raising a simp like u.

1 Like

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Kobicove(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08
Wait until after our last match on Sunday before you conclude grin
Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Spagi(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08
Jennyclay:

Thank you!!
DEY PLAY, GO AND WORK FOR UR MONEY

2 Likes

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by advanceDNA: 4:32pm On Feb 08
tolue42:

It has been said on this forum
...give a woman one wish that will surely come true and she won't wish for her own truck load of money....instead, she wish for a man that has truck loads of money she can parasitize on........ I don't get it.....

3 Likes

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Daniel7543: 4:41pm On Feb 08
SIMPonPatrol:

I'm very sure you will like to fvkk her if given the opportunity, yet you don't want to spend money to make her happy first.

You see your life?
see how u dey defend person wey no go even allow u see the colour of her dirty pant talkless of knacking her stinky kpekus
U be confirm simp true true
Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by ednut1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 08
Feminist looking for a man’s money

1 Like

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:02pm On Feb 08
Jennyclay:

Thank you!!

Baby mama self dey find val.

So called rich gal but wetting on the gifts from broke Nigeria men
Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by immortalcrown(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08
Jennyclay:

Thank you!!
Is this coming from a feminist?
Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by BareFacedLies(m): 6:32pm On Feb 08
Jennyclay:

Thank you!!
I don't mind buying you and IPhone 15 but I will fúck the money out of your body later grin
Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Autobot05: 6:33pm On Feb 08
Jennyclay:

Thank you!!

Troll
Cheap poor attention seeking troll
Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by toujurs: 7:46pm On Feb 08
You all have strength to be responding to this mentally deranged, chronic psychpathic introvert.

Stop responding to this bored, indoor, silly slowpoke. All these responses makes the lonely brat, feel important.

This could even be a catfish account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four girls at a time what should i do / To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View / He/she Cheated On Your Wedding Eve.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.