Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! (2014 Views)

I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? / Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Alexiiydon: 9:59pm On Feb 08
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men have been happy since yesterday. Someone sent me money this morning due to the happiness.

I just pray these happiness last till February 14 so that they would be able to spend on us on Valentine’s Day without complaining.

Because I really need to upgrade my iPhone 13 to 15 and I also need a car, that’s all.

Biko, Nigerian men, you guys should continue to be happy. I destroy any obstacle that will spoil your happiness IJN!! Amen!!

Thank you!!
which kind feminist you be oo shey feminist Dey get man??I thought you don’t need men to survive
Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by wumi2017(f): 10:00pm On Feb 08
Hunmmmm 😂
Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:16pm On Feb 08
Her own no pass men.empty brain.men men men.when will be smart for once.
Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Teeyoo(m): 4:58am On Feb 09
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men have been happy since yesterday. Someone sent me money this morning due to the happiness.

I just pray these happiness last till February 14 so that they would be able to spend on us on Valentine’s Day without complaining.

Because I really need to upgrade my iPhone 13 to 15 and I also need a car, that’s all.

Biko, Nigerian men, you guys should continue to be happy. I destroy any obstacle that will spoil your happiness IJN!! Amen!!

Thank you!!

I just pity you
Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Jennyclay(f): 7:21am On Feb 09
tolue42:

You have power to destroy any obstacle that may spoil men's happiness , but you can't use the same POWER to destroy any obstacle of poverty in your own life ? Weldone oooo
why are you so pained undecided.

I was talking to real rich men and not some broke men like you.

Biko, I’m not the reason why you’re so broke. Don’t come here and pour your frustration on me! undecided

1 Like

Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by tolue42(m): 7:33am On Feb 09
Jennyclay:
why are you so pained undecided.

I was talking to real rich men and not some broke men like you.

Biko, I’m not the reason why you’re so broke. Don’t come here and pour your frustration on me! undecided

Lol.. REAL poor girl looking for a REAL rich men. Continue ....
Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Uchesis: 6:47am On Feb 10
SIMPonPatrol:

I'm very sure you will like to fvkk her if given the opportunity, yet you don't want to spend money to make her happy first.

You see your life?
I saw SIMP in your name.

No need to reply you grin
Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Maxwell775: 1:07pm On Feb 10
Attention seeker, u av been noticed
Re: Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! by Uchesis: 5:45pm On Feb 10
SIMPonPatrol:

I'm very sure you will like to fvkk her if given the opportunity, yet you don't want to spend money to make her happy first.

You see your life?
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Identify A Hoe In 20 Seconds / The New Face Of Cheating? / When Distance Separates You From Your True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.