Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

How I Tricked Myself To Never Masturbate Again For Over 5 Years Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Tricked Myself To Never Masturbate Again For Over 5 Years Now (4660 Views)

I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Tricked Myself To Never Masturbate Again For Over 5 Years Now by Pukkalolo: 4:05pm On Feb 10
Typing....

2 Likes

Re: How I Tricked Myself To Never Masturbate Again For Over 5 Years Now by IAmHim1: 4:57pm On Feb 10
thanks pukkalolo
that means a lot to me
Pukkalolo:

You are totally making sense bro

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Tricked Myself To Never Masturbate Again For Over 5 Years Now by spiritualmubi: 3:58pm On Feb 13
Pukkalolo:
Typing....
Please do continue your post

2 Likes

Re: How I Tricked Myself To Never Masturbate Again For Over 5 Years Now by Collins4u1(m): 7:23am On Feb 17
who's derailing this thread with his own opinion, open your own thread please.
Re: How I Tricked Myself To Never Masturbate Again For Over 5 Years Now by blahc007: 9:26am On Feb 20
Collins4u1:
who's derailing this thread with his own opinion, open your own thread please.
See better thread naa....I too know people will jus be spoiling it
Re: How I Tricked Myself To Never Masturbate Again For Over 5 Years Now by IAmHim1: 8:16pm On Feb 20
hie pukkalolo

I sincerely apologise for derailing your thread. My purpose was geared towards supplementing but i guess i did it the wrong way

There are lots of people seeking to end their addictions from people who have been there and out and i know you still have a lot planned concerning this thread.
Please dont let my petty misguided itooknow discourage your efforts so farr in this thread

i look foward to more wisdom from you.

One love

cc: pukkalolo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Tricked Myself To Never Masturbate Again For Over 5 Years Now by Pukkalolo: 2:34pm On Feb 21
IAmHim1:
hie pukkalolo

I sincerely apologise for derailing your thread. My purpose was geared towards supplementing but i guess i did it the wrong way

There are lots of people seeking to end their addictions from people who have been there and out and i know you still have a lot planned concerning this thread.
Please dont let my petty misguided itooknow discourage your efforts so farr in this thread

i look foward to more wisdom from you.

One love

cc: pukkalolo

Actually, you didn't derail the thread; I was hopefully expecting valuable contributions from others like yourself. And you wrote fantastically well.

I got busy with an urgent project that had a deadline to be completed, that was why I couldn't carry on with this thread anymore...

But couple of guys have send me PM asking me dropped more wisdoms pertaining quitting addictions.... I'm gonna create another thread for that.

#Respect

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? / Ladies..can U Date A Guy Eating Chin Chin? / Fine Boys Like Us, Na Them They Rush Us (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.