Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) (4403 Views)

What Will Happen If Your Crush Shows Up In This Situation? (pics). / What will you do if you ever meet your girlfriend in this situation ? (pics). / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Chukwuisgreat(m): 3:50am On Feb 10
If I collect the money, I will dance like his first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0hHeEUmmY0
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Josbreed: 6:11am On Feb 10
As long as I can see the snail coming for me as slowly as it should be naturally, I am good. I will collect the money.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Sirhush(m): 6:57am On Feb 10
Money way you get no rest of mind smiley
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by youngrichnigga: 7:57am On Feb 10
Even if you run away to enjoy the money in a far place, your girlfriend or relative will end up bringing it back to you when they visit grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by KingMack(m): 8:15am On Feb 10
VeryWickedMan:
Move to another continent.
Snail will have to book a flight or drown.

This guy get gift of weekedness🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by JasonNOTStatham: 8:23am On Feb 10
Something weh my gee go catch put for container, inside container x50, dey monitor everyday
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by emperor4love(m): 9:03am On Feb 10
Westerhoffe:

First of all, no amount of money is as good as peace of mind.

Secondly, go to Antarctica for a vacation and let the snail freeze there for the rest of your life.
wen de can survive in cold only
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Westerhoffe(m): 10:23am On Feb 10
emperor4love:
wen de can survive in cold only

Definitely not, in Antarctica.

And if it does, how will it cross the ocean?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Westerhoffe(m): 10:25am On Feb 10
Mmm…
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:01am On Feb 10
JasonNOTStatham:
Something weh my gee go catch put for container, inside container x50, dey monitor everyday
With enough security cams and paid professionals to monitor the snail.

See this ones. Give me the money first.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Tombrown3(m): 2:04pm On Feb 10
The best way is to put a tracker on the snail, that way... I'll always know it's location to mine.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by fiyinfoluwa29093: 5:18pm On Feb 10
I can't have that money and still allow one small tin to kill me. I find wey kill amI can't have that money and still allow one small tin to kill me. I find wey kill am...
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Bodydiialect57: 7:03pm On Feb 10
Tohsynetita1:
if a snail can chase, that's not a problem, how long does snail use to move. if I move from Lagos to Ibadan in 2 hrs, snail can use a year. so am still save. before it comes near me, would have change location again. Besides, can snail chase or kill?

The irony is that because the movement of the snail is slow, you will get carried away with pleasure till you one day feel the slimy touch.
Might even be when you are having a kip.

The best bet is to have the blessing of the Lord which makes rich, without sorrow

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Careente7(m): 8:25pm On Feb 10
One thing’s for sure,no sleep for you bruh.

No comment; next question.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Tohsynetita1: 9:03pm On Feb 10
Bodydiialect57:

The irony is that because the movement of the snail is slow, you will get carried away with pleasure till you one day feel the slimy touch.
Might even be when you are having a kip.

The best bet is to have the blessing of the Lord which makes rich, without sorrow
Don't use the word "will" we aren't the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Sad Love Story / "Nice" Guys versus Assholes/Jerks / Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.