Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) (19714 Views)

A Good Proof That True Love Exists / Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince / How I Built My Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by wiseone28: 9:26am On Feb 18
jesusjnr2020:
John 3:16

For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

This is true love and it could only be found in God, not outside.

God bless.
True, but why is it that i do help people with the little i have instead of God to bless me i am even more poorer?
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by ShoeGetSize: 9:27am On Feb 18
Your god calls you a slave. The God of Christianity and Judaism calls His followers sons and daughters.

You are not even guaranteed heaven because in Islam all of Adam's black descendants will end up in hellfire.

ﺍﻟﺪﺭﺩﺍﺀ ﻋﻦ ﺍﻟﻨﺒﻲ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻗﺎﻝ: ﺧﻠﻖ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺁﺩﻡ ﺣﻴﻦ ﺧﻠﻘﻪ، ﻓﻀﺮﺏ ﻛﺘﻔﻪ ﺍﻟﻴﻤﻨﻰ، ﻓﺄﺧﺮﺝ ﺫﺭﻳﺔ ﺑﻴﻀﺎﺀ ﻛﺄﻧﻬﻢ ﺍﻟﺬﺭ، ﻭﺿﺮﺏ ﻛﺘﻔﻪ ﺍﻟﻴﺴﺮﻯ، ﻓﺄﺧﺮﺝ ﺫﺭﻳﺔ ﺳﻮﺩﺍﺀ ﻛﺄﻧﻬﻢ ﺍﻟﺤﻤﻢ، ﻓﻘﺎﻝ ﻟﻠﺬﻱ ﻓﻲ ﻳﻤﻴﻨﻪ: ﺇﻟﻰ ﺍﻟﺠﻨﺔ ﻭﻻ ﺃﺑﺎﻟﻲ، ﻭﻗﺎﻝ ﻟﻠﺬﻱ ﻓﻲ ﻛَﻔِّﻪ ﺍﻟﻴﺴﺮﻯ: ﺇﻟﻰ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺭ ﻭﻻ ﺃﺑﺎﻟﻲ.

رواه أحمد (6/441) (27528). قال الهيثمي في ((مجمع الزوائد)) (7/188): رواه أحمد والبزار والطبراني ورجاله رجال الصحيح. وقال الألباني في ((السلسلة الصحيحة)) (49): صحيح.

TRANSLATION:

Ahmad (ibn Hanbal) narrates in his Musnad with a sahih chain from Abu al-Darda from the Prophet, peace be upon him, who said:

"Allah created Adam when He created him. Then, He struck his right shoulder and He brought out white descendants, as if they were white ants. He also struck his left shoulder, and brought out black descendants, as if they were charcoal. Then He said to those on his right side: 'To Paradise, and I do not care.' And He said to those in his left shoulder: 'To Hellfire, and I do not care.'"

Al-Albani says in Silsilat as-Sahihah, no. 49: "Sahih."

AntiChristian:
My God loves me. He doesn't need anyone to die before he forgives sin!

I just need sincere repentance!

Only babalawo/boka/dibia ritualists need blood for the success of others!

Saint Valentine is a fornicator!
Wetin concern Jesus with valentine fornication?
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by Franking: 9:28am On Feb 18
The same God who created hell for those who don't love him back?
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by Arielle: 9:30am On Feb 18
And how does it concern any of you if some people choose to celebrate Valentine's day? Its their choice. Leave them to it. You do your own. If they celebrate it, its okay. If you don't, its okay too. Some nut said its unbiblical. Okay. But most of what you all do is unbiblical. Enough with this judgemental, bible-quoting hypocrisy. Most of you are the meanest, most uncharitable lot ever.
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by AntiChristian: 9:33am On Feb 18
ShoeGetSize:
Your god calls you a slave. The God of Christianity and Judaism calls His followers sons and daughters.

You are not even guaranteed heaven because in Islam all of Adam's black descendants will end up in hellfire.

ﺍﻟﺪﺭﺩﺍﺀ ﻋﻦ ﺍﻟﻨﺒﻲ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻗﺎﻝ: ﺧﻠﻖ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺁﺩﻡ ﺣﻴﻦ ﺧﻠﻘﻪ، ﻓﻀﺮﺏ ﻛﺘﻔﻪ ﺍﻟﻴﻤﻨﻰ، ﻓﺄﺧﺮﺝ ﺫﺭﻳﺔ ﺑﻴﻀﺎﺀ ﻛﺄﻧﻬﻢ ﺍﻟﺬﺭ، ﻭﺿﺮﺏ ﻛﺘﻔﻪ ﺍﻟﻴﺴﺮﻯ، ﻓﺄﺧﺮﺝ ﺫﺭﻳﺔ ﺳﻮﺩﺍﺀ ﻛﺄﻧﻬﻢ ﺍﻟﺤﻤﻢ، ﻓﻘﺎﻝ ﻟﻠﺬﻱ ﻓﻲ ﻳﻤﻴﻨﻪ: ﺇﻟﻰ ﺍﻟﺠﻨﺔ ﻭﻻ ﺃﺑﺎﻟﻲ، ﻭﻗﺎﻝ ﻟﻠﺬﻱ ﻓﻲ ﻛَﻔِّﻪ ﺍﻟﻴﺴﺮﻯ: ﺇﻟﻰ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺭ ﻭﻻ ﺃﺑﺎﻟﻲ.

رواه أحمد (6/441) (27528). قال الهيثمي في ((مجمع الزوائد)) (7/188): رواه أحمد والبزار والطبراني ورجاله رجال الصحيح. وقال الألباني في ((السلسلة الصحيحة)) (49): صحيح.

TRANSLATION:

Ahmad (ibn Hanbal) narrates in his Musnad with a sahih chain from Abu al-Darda from the Prophet, peace be upon him, who said:

"Allah created Adam when He created him. Then, He struck his right shoulder and He brought out white descendants, as if they were white ants. He also struck his left shoulder, and brought out black descendants, as if they were charcoal. Then He said to those on his right side: 'To Paradise, and I do not care.' And He said to those in his left shoulder: 'To Hellfire, and I do not care.'"

Al-Albani says in Silsilat as-Sahihah, no. 49: "Sahih."

All lies and misinterpretation from the pit of hell!
You just pick selected verses without any holistic approach!

Typical of an educated ignorant!
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:40am On Feb 18
God is love, we do not fully comprehend or understand the mystery of God.

Let me say this, when Jesus comes in those clouds, and when we are taken away and when we see him, we are transformed.

The mystery of God was hidden and is being revealed. Amen.

Then this flesh will put on the immortal and the incorruptible, glory to Jesus.
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by Antell95(m): 9:40am On Feb 18
Utanisco:
Unam ikot

Lol, Ke uyak nsak
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by Measle: 9:40am On Feb 18
AllBlack:
I hope you will not faint from BP when you see all the empty chairs at midweek service. Lots of childbirth testimonies coming in October 📢
Bro you are point, I have red between the lines, you are trying to insinuate that a whole of sex activities happens in February, val's day to be precise.
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by Pablodreay890: 9:52am On Feb 18
Love is life
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by ukaface(f): 9:52am On Feb 18
Abegi
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:00am On Feb 18
Price of commodities never drop ooh

One mudu of rice is nw 8k tongue
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by gentleg87(m): 10:09am On Feb 18
And movies
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by Akharmony: 10:10am On Feb 18
We love because he first loved us. If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother. 1 John 4:20.
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by dnawah(m): 10:21am On Feb 18
jesusjnr2020:

that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God bless.
na lie,him no get anything to do with una Valentine.Imagine if na only one special day way God get to love,people like me for don't die since.His love is everlasting.he doesn't have anything to do with cupid with bows and arrows.
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by CHIOMAEZEH: 10:24am On Feb 18
Valentine originated from pagan rituals....your God has no interest in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXVkmZxAzDU
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by Moneyboyz: 10:27am On Feb 18
What a loving god right?

Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:32am On Feb 18
AllBlack:
I hope you will not faint from BP when you see all the empty chairs at midweek service. Lots of childbirth testimonies coming in October 📢
November to be precise except na premature
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:38am On Feb 18
hopefulLandlord:
Yeah, he loves us very much. Look at the image below to see how much he does love us
Even your own earthly parents discipline you if you go against their will. You saying 'not loving Him back' is trying to oversimplify things when you know it is way beyond that.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by Fulaniguy01: 10:42am On Feb 18
hopefulLandlord:
Yeah, he loves us very much. Look at the image below to see how much he does love us

God bless you
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by KomonSense: 10:48am On Feb 18
I see military coup in the coming months in Nigeria
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by ShoeGetSize: 10:51am On Feb 18
Don't insult your "prophet" like this😅

Even your koran says that the people who end up in hellfire will have black faces:

Verse 3:106 of Surah Al-Imran in the Quran states: "On the day when some faces shall turn white and some faces shall turn black; then as to those whose faces turn black: Did you disbelieve after your believing? Taste therefore the chastisement because you disbelieved".

Does that mean you will curse allah as well?😂

AntiChristian:

All lies and misinterpretation from the pit of hell!
You just pick selected verses without any holistic approach!

Typical of an educated ignorant!
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by hopefulLandlord: 10:52am On Feb 18
Omoluabi16:
Even your own earthly parents discipline you if you go against their will. You saying 'not loving Him back' is trying to oversimplify things when you know it is way beyond that.
My earthly parents didn't "create" me from scratch and are limited because they're, you know, humans
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by judedwriter(m): 10:52am On Feb 18
hopefulLandlord:

Rethink your sarcasm...

God never created hell to punish humans. It was created for the devil.

God created man to love him yes, but with a free will. We aren't robots.
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by hopefulLandlord: 10:53am On Feb 18
judedwriter:

Rethink your sarcasm...

God never created hell to punish humans. It was created for the devil.

God created man to love him yes, but with a free will. We aren't robots.

Yeah, he never knew did he? He created it for one purpose but then extended the purpose despite being omniscient he didn't know he'd be using it for humans
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by ShoeGetSize: 10:57am On Feb 18
How come you never criticise the stupidity of atheism?

hopefulLandlord:

My earthly parents didn't "create" me from scratch and are limited because they're, you know, humans
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by hopefulLandlord: 11:08am On Feb 18
ShoeGetSize:
How come you never criticise the stupidity of atheism?

Tell me the "stupidity of atheism "
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by Benrosaria(m): 11:15am On Feb 18
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

Dirty lies from hell. god is love and devil is ? Who they said was also made by god.
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by Annahh(f): 11:37am On Feb 18
God is love, God is light. With him I have known true love, a selfless love, an unconditional love.
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by ShoeGetSize: 11:54am On Feb 18
According to atheists, all life on earth today including sentient intelligent multi cellular life, comes from a handful of chemicals.

Chemicals themselves are not considered to have life and they are certainly not known to have intelligent life, but somehow, scientists believe that they produced life.

This is basically a faith based argument of "something came from nothing", the same argument that atheists are fond of smearing Christians with, but which they themselves have made the cornerstone of how they understand biological evolution.

They call it abiogenesis, the belief that life came from non life. I call it stupidity

hopefulLandlord:

Tell me the "stupidity of atheism "
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by Expanse2020(m): 11:58am On Feb 18
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
He be-like say na for God so love the word make St Valentine Bleep the king daughter 🤣😂😂🤣🤣
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by Godsonkemz(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18
How do you know if God loves you when life becomes difficult.
Re: Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) by hopefulLandlord: 12:14pm On Feb 18
ShoeGetSize:
According to atheists, all life on earth today including sentient intelligent multi cellular life, comes from a handful of chemicals.

Chemicals themselves are not considered to have life and they are certainly not known to have intelligent life, but somehow, scientists believe that they produced life.

This is basically a faith based argument of "something came from nothing", the same argument that atheists are fond of smearing Christians with, but which they themselves have made the cornerstone of how understand biological evolution.

They call it abiogenesis, the belief that life came from non life. I call it stupidity

That's science not atheism. I'm still waiting for you to answer my question

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today / Religious violators list: We are disappointed Nigeria was delisted - USCIRF / T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.