Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ (3476 Views)

How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? / See The N95m Mclaren 720S Supercar That Was Totalled Within 24hrs Of Purchase / Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-End Car Within A Month Of Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:17am On Mar 15
Finding a car that suits your taste is tough. If I do find one and tell you it's great, best pay up ASAP. If you don't, you might have to pay more for one that's not as good soon.

You paid me to do a job. You should trust my judgment. I'll never recommend a liability to you.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:47pm On Mar 15
Expired Tires

Are they really dangerous to drive with? Nigerians buy these tires and use them till they are dead. Why don't they ever burst, especially considering how terrible our roads are.

Anyways, avoid driving with expired tires. How to know if your tire has expired? Send a dm
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:52pm On Mar 15
Don't worry, this sun is not preventing us from inspecting cars. Call in.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:18am On Mar 16
It's weekend. We are very much available to help you certify the best cars in the market for your convenience.

It's not too late to chat me up

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:30pm On Mar 16
Crazy weekend. Apapa is a different kind of crazy. When you are going to Apapa to buy a car, never! I repeat, Never go by yourself.

It's crazy out there. Most of those vehicles are polished rubbish. Be cautious🙏

AutoConsult will always be on ground to assist you run the checks you need. Call in or message...

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:30pm On Mar 16
Let's inspect it for you😊😊

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:57am On Mar 17
Happy Sunday to all Nairalanders and everyone reading this. Let's all get some rest today and be mentally ready for the new week.

Ciao♥️♥️

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:51am On Mar 17
Kindly call me now ahead of time about your intentions to inspect a car this week.

Let me make a time for you and only you.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:26pm On Mar 17
Why do people keep blocking their vehicle's check engine light?? 😂😂 You can't hide that shit from me. I will always notice. Don't play.

Contact me for premium car Inspection. I'm available this week. Let's get going. Call in now.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:03pm On Mar 17
This feedback crack me up make I no lie😂😂

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:38am On Mar 18
It's gon be another wonderful week. This I have seen. Drive safe out there.

Don't also hesitate to call or message when you find that car you wanna buy. Let's thoroughly inspect it for you.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:56pm On Mar 18
Some people will never use Asian cars. You'll have to kill them first😂😂
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:44pm On Mar 18
Okay, I'll agree, if you buy a Mercedes Benz as your first car, to use a Toyota product can be difficult for you.😅😅

I think Toyota Land Cruiser is a very solid SUV though. It can still give that comfort in drivability a typical Benz user desires. 🚗
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:06am On Mar 19
Good morning everyone.

I'm available to help you inspect vehicles all week. Call in.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:33am On Mar 19
Clients need to do better when we go extra mile to satisfy them. It's not easy getting the best car in the market.

The work that goes into it is more than you know.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by KIAandHYUNDAI: 11:37am On Mar 19
I will reach you on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:40pm On Mar 19
KIAandHYUNDAI:
I will reach you on WhatsApp
I'm expecting you sir.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:32pm On Mar 19
Crazy week so far.

You can send me a message on whatsapp if you've finally identified the vehicle you wish to buy.

Call Or Text
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:07am On Mar 20
Scratch what I said in my first post. Hiring a car Inspection expert is actually not an added expenses, It should be part of the process.

I understand some people often shy away from sending me a dm, but I assure you, I've designed more friendly packages to suit your pocket.

Send a dm

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:06pm On Mar 20
I've been consistently delivering top notch services to my clients, and I'm super proud of myself.

No room for negative feedbacks. Go through my threads. You'll only find positive feedbacks here.

Call in now to get treated like a King that you are.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:42pm On Mar 20
There's so much opportunity in the Automobile industries that's yet to be explored. One person cannot do all. There's so much room for millions of people to thrive.

I'm encouraging people that are technically gifted to read up on the Automobile industry to have enough knowledge of what they can tap into.

Call me if you need a vehicle inspected at pre-paration. That's my own area.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:45pm On Mar 20
This week is flying.

Are you still scouting for cars to buy? Is it getting tiring for you? Speak to me, let's have a good talk. I might help you search in the right places. I know you wanna drive the car this Easter. Don't waste any more time👇

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:12pm On Mar 20
Car Inspection has to be thorough. There can be no room for "Oh! Sorry. I didn't notice that". We have to be 100%. We get well paid to do this job, there can be no excuses.

Send me a message now and let's discuss how we'll make your experience in car hunt stress-free.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:55am On Mar 21
Tomorrow is Friday ke. Whaoo!! What better time to go check a vehicle you've been eyeing! Cm'n, let's go together.

I still free for the weekend. Seize the opportunity. Send a dm and let's pick a time.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:15pm On Mar 21
When I draft a report for my clients after an inspection, I try to paint a picture of what you expect from the car you are buying, and I think I do an exemplary work with it.

Go through my thread to see samples of these reports I'm talking about. It'll convince you.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:01pm On Mar 21
The biggest mistake you can make when searching for a car is to stop demanding for the best. Don't give up after checking two to three. Check more if need be. It's better to spend the money now than painfylully spend it later on repairs.

Put a call through to me now or just send a dm

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:19am On Mar 22
Weekend is here. Can we finally agree on a time to go do the inspection tomorrow?

Don't sleep on it. I'm still available.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by cardoctor(m): 11:16am On Mar 22
See us here ooo

1 Like

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:59pm On Mar 22
cardoctor:
See us here ooo
They are seeing you.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:04pm On Mar 22
There's this peace that comes with certifying a vehicle before buying. At that point, you know you know what you are buying.

You know you are not buying a new car, and you expect to put one or two things in place if need be.

Now that you've payed someone like me to inspect the vehicle, you now know the likely things you'll need to fix on the vehicle going forward.

No more fear of the unknown. And that is why "AutoConsult". Call in or message now and let's have a good chat on your list of car choices.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:00am On Mar 23
Still haven't decided on what car to buy? Chat me up, let's have a conversation on that.

Have you decided and you are hesitant on going to check one out? Or you can't even find one that fits your budget, still chat me up.

I'm available to have those conversations today. Feel free🚗🚗🚙

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:28am On Mar 23
The best way to buy a good car remains to have someone with years of experience exposing bad cars have it checked. It's a no-brainer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

. / Help Me Pls This Mechanics Are Killing Me / Young Lady About To Acquire Her First Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.