Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) (62905 Views)

Traffic Gridlock: Lagos Orders Filling Stations On Highways To Close By 4pm / Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes / Xmas: Travelers Should Be Wary Of This Danger On Interstate Highways (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Matrix137(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12
Calitoscassius:
Is it a bad thing?
If everybody became gay in the earliest days, how would you have been born?

Can't you see humanity will go extinct if this gay madness persist?

Anyways, Jesus is coming soon so I don't bother giving it too much thought.

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Basic123: 4:26pm On Feb 12
NaijaNaWaa:

Accra is not grand but it’s still a much better organized city than Abuja and Lagos. Nigeria is an embarrassment to Africa and humanity
really?? πŸ˜†

Especially ANAMBRA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12
Nothing special about the roads....we have them here too

4 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by christistruth01: 4:26pm On Feb 12
zebszebs:
To rub it in and show how useless Nigerian government officials are, this country fought an internecine civil war 12 years ago.

With all Humility it was the War that forced Rebuilding from Scratch

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Resetinc: 4:26pm On Feb 12
NaijaNaWaa:

Accra is not grand but it’s still a much better organized city than Abuja and Lagos. Nigeria is an embarrassment to Africa and humanity

Abuja ?? The kidnapping capital of Africa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 4:28pm On Feb 12
πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Wetin be this? Bush people plenty for this country ooo

Trending? πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12
God1000:
This is wonderful, it's a big shame that Nigeria cannot construct such roads.

Corruption has killed our country

Lol. I'm sure you've never stepped out of your village. Nigeria have many more roads and bridges than these.
By the way I hope you saw Toll Gates

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by themanderon: 4:30pm On Feb 12
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOm_HBYx6gY?si=cZsStua5e68k0KYz

Trending Video Of Ivory Coast Super Highways; Is Nigeria Truly The Giant Of Africa?

Seems you don't know many of these African countries are doing tremendously better than Nigeria?
Our politicians have eaten the future of the country. Nothing is left again.
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12
Seagodess:
A friend said they have 247 light over there.. I just weak.. thier currency is almost twice the naira.. what do they have? We need revolution in this country
I really think you should start the revolution first with corruption riddled labour party, please take a look at the national chairman of labour party with his corrupt practices of forging people's signatures... Tueh for GBAJUE'S labor party...

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Sctests: 4:31pm On Feb 12
Country wey good, God go dey bless them with glory.

Country wey rogues, vultures, thieves and thugs they see votes collect. God will punishing them.

Up Ivory coast.
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Chinaza06: 4:32pm On Feb 12
Nice nice
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by tonyashburton: 4:32pm On Feb 12
No pure water satchets littered all over the place.Truly Nigeria is a zoo.
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by leathalbeast: 4:35pm On Feb 12
Are Nigerians still on Twitter ? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Stephaniegold(f): 4:35pm On Feb 12
livinbygrace:
Benin Republic has one of the best road network in Africa

Oga show us the concrete evidence like the op.... Have you been there B4 ?
I was at ivory coast also....let them show us the pictures of some villages close to the dia national airport
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Zetty177x: 4:36pm On Feb 12
Ivory just be like America
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Winneepye: 4:37pm On Feb 12
obidents and wailing Ivory coast that has only one developed city. Their capital city Yamassoukro nothing is happening there. Any country is better than Naija now they can japa there too.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by seguno2: 4:37pm On Feb 12
chiiraq802:
If na Super highways dem dey use rank world power.
United States of America for no see first 10.

Bt that highway for Kodovua mk sense shaa!!

True that.

What % of the materials and technology used in building the roads are from Africans who fail to prioritise free education for all children and research

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12
Abi my eyes dey pain me or what?
Is it not the same country that fought a devastating civil war and even sef dem no get oil oo......
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Juniorangel(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12
Make una carry am go show that Lagos guys wey dey like to measure diΔ«k...
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by StingingStinger: 4:39pm On Feb 12
tonyashburton:
No pure water satchets littered all over the place.Truly Nigeria is a zoo.

Yeah.
A Zoo inhabited by animals like you and yours.
We that are humans will not be tired of taming you.
Anu ohia

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by freemanq(m): 4:40pm On Feb 12
Who we offend in Nigeria since 1960 no much progress and development, yet every year fg will budget billions of naira yet nothing to show for it. How long hoo lord are your people coming in dis state and situation. Kindly help us ho Lord.
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by being(m): 4:40pm On Feb 12
A lot of our problems are not BLACK man problems they are unique to only Nigeria. They are NIGERIAN problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Faposky95: 4:42pm On Feb 12
chiiraq802:

You don't have this right now you could lay claim to.
Enjoy this
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Skyehigher1: 4:43pm On Feb 12
Lagos,, port Harcourt,,, akwa ibom ,,, Abuja,,, kaduna,,, Kano,,,

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by faoogoke(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12
I have never seen a generation of dumb Nigerian youths like many on Nairaland.

Somebody drop of video purported to be Super highways in Ivory Coast.

No one bothered to go online to confirm if it is true but rather lambast Nigeria for being big for nothing.

Well I am still try to verify the video complete click. One part I saw was related to Ivory Coast but the web of highways I did not see.

Our youths need to wake up! You have the tools to verify but chose to be lazy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12
Matrix137:
If everybody became gay in the earliest days, how would you have been born?

Can't you see humanity will go extinct if this gay madness persist?

Anyways, Jesus is coming soon so I don't bother giving it too much thought.
Well.. everybody is not gay or will become gay, because not everybody is gay or will be gay. grin your argument is ridiculous.

Humanity will never go extinct, why would you not want humanity to go into extitnct anyway? I thought you believe that the world is coming to an end, so why would you care if humanity goes exitinct? grin you are not a very intelligent hyporcrite are you?. grin

How did you know gay is madness? Have you ever experienced it?
Jesus is coming from where? Who is Jesus? The same Jesus Europeans introduced you to?
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Alhajikd: 4:43pm On Feb 12
adefitim:
5-6 of these pictures are taken from one highway
OK we don hear
Now show us Nigeria own
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Kilometres: 4:43pm On Feb 12
God1000:

Mumu

There's nothing there

Drone view of Kano city bridges are even finer not to talk of abuja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 4:44pm On Feb 12
Bfly:
no wonder they were very happy with their president during celebration
u call these garbages road, first of all who ever designed these roads plus the surveyors that mapped out the coordinates need their license withdrawn asap since they don’t like asthetics lol

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12
God1000:

You must be locked up in a hut somewhere in a village.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by MyAmericandream(f): 4:48pm On Feb 12
chiiraq802:

You say what?
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by chuk65276: 4:49pm On Feb 12
We've been left behind We've been left behind ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

India: Python Causes Traffic Jam On Express Highway (Photos, Video) / Calabar Residents Block Gutters With Refuse (Photos) / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.