Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) (62903 Views)

Traffic Gridlock: Lagos Orders Filling Stations On Highways To Close By 4pm / Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes / Xmas: Travelers Should Be Wary Of This Danger On Interstate Highways (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by ghiloman28(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12
We have many of good roads in Nigeria if you think the Ivory Coast is better it a visa free you can just relocate shikena

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by honor4me: 4:50pm On Feb 12
The elderly man was about 85 years old. I met him in my récent visit to Ivory Coast. Odd, he was from Anambra State, Odd again, he was a retired surgeon with WHO. Odd again he had been staying in that country for more than 50 years though he went to a Nigerian University for his undergraduate. No I’m very junior to him. Commenting on how I was enjoying the country, I told him how things were relatively better than that of Nigeria. Then I asked him: wasn’t there time when Nigeria was far better than Côte d’Ivoire in terms of everything. He said no! Never. The country had always been good other the time when there was war in that country.
Please don’t get me wrong, I’m a die hard Nationalist. My love for Nigeria is unconditional but truth be told our system is very bad

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Seagodess(f): 4:50pm On Feb 12
PortHarcourtcit:
I really think you should start the revolution first with corruption riddled labour party, please take a look at the national chairman of labour party with his corrupt practices of forging people's signatures... Tueh for GBAJUE'S labor party...
who's talking about party.. all of you would be killed then a fresh generation starts

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Ezini(f): 4:51pm On Feb 12
Bfly:
no wonder they were very happy with their president during celebration

We love own president, manna loves him too
We are also happy with our own president just like mannerbbqqgrillaofvulture loves demmanna,
Btw. Where is manna abi his phone is stolen or has he changed moniker
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by ogashman(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12
Na mumu still believe say naija na giant of Africa. Ivory coast single handedly hosted afcon 2024 with cocoa money o.

but the most recent afcon wey naija host in 2000 was in collabo with Benin republic abi Ghana.

See world class stadia in CIV.

Common Abuja stadium,we spent billions of naira in building we no fit maintain.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Dkunle: 4:52pm On Feb 12
Debater:
Are you saying we don't have it in Nigeria?
Dey play, whether the devil like am or not, Nigeria is the Giant of Africa
Na just one retired General werey and one accountant drug baron wey spoil am

Really. Your mouth go injure you
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Golan007: 4:53pm On Feb 12
NaijaNaWaa:
Nigeria is the worst country on earth, in terms of development and orderliness. No other country on planet earth is as chaotic and misgoverned as this good for nothing mockery of a country.

Just dey talk rubbish you hear?

Been to Conakry, Brazzaville, and even as I have never been to Port Au Prince, I've seen enough videos of it to know it is worse than any place on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by WazobiaNEWS(f): 4:59pm On Feb 12
They "Cote d'Ivoire" are also among countries in Africa with 24 hours supply..

Source: List Of African Countries with Stable Electricity
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by RepoMan007: 4:59pm On Feb 12
zebszebs:
To rub it in and show how useless Nigerian government officials are, this country fought an internecine civil war 12 years ago.
the good side won their own war, ours was the reverse and that's whe we wrote constitution with guns pointed to our heads.
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by ottersberger(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12
God1000:
This is wonderful, it's a big shame that Nigeria cannot construct such roads.

Corruption Evil and wickedness has killed our country

Corrected
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by tctrills: 5:00pm On Feb 12
israelmao:
Go to River State or Lagos and see.If we can fix leadership problem in Nigeria other problems will be a done deal.
Oga ivory coast has better road network that Lagos and rivers combined. I have been to all 3 so I can tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by ottersberger(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12
God1000:

Corruption Evil and wickedness has killed our country

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12
God1000:

Corruption has killed our country

wetin all of una dey talk na.... Go rivers, lagos, kano, cross river... Go snap drone pics come back

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by ogashman(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12
Matrix137:
If everybody became gay in the earliest days, how would you have been born?

Can't you see humanity will go extinct if this gay madness persist?

Anyways, Jesus is coming soon so I don't bother giving it too much thought.

Why are u so concerned about humanity going extinct when u will not be here in 100yrs time and certainly oblivious of what is going?
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Catapault: 5:03pm On Feb 12
God1000:

MUMU. YOUR PROBLEM IS LACK OF EXPOSURE.

WHEN THEY SAY LEAVE YOUR DIRTY VILLAGE AND TRAVEL AROUND NIGERIA, YOU WILL NOT AGREE.

THAT IS WHY YOU THINK WE DON’T HAVE THIS IN NIGERIA.

USELESS, IGNORANT PEOPLE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by midform(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12
With their world class stadium facilities, No one would doubt these technological achievements
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Catapault: 5:08pm On Feb 12
ghiloman28:
We have many of good roads in Nigeria if you think the Ivory Coast is better it a visa free you can just relocate shikena

DON’T MIND THE BUSH, VILLAGE PEOPLE THAT DON’T KNOW ANYTHING BEYOND THEIR DIRTY VILLAGES OR NEIGHBOURHOODS COMING TO SAY “WHAT IS IN NIGERIA”.

WE HAVE FREE INTERNET NOW, SO EVERY UNEXPOSED BUSH FOOL CAN TYPE RUBBISH ONLINE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Okeoghenerobert: 5:09pm On Feb 12
Did you see any container on the road? Corruption is our problem here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Catapault: 5:11pm On Feb 12
Okeoghenerobert:
Did you see any container on the road? Corruption is our problem here

SHUT UP.

HOW CAN YOU MAKE SUCH A JUDGEMENT BY SEEING ONLY A TINY FRACTION OF THE ROADS THEY HAVE THERE, ON A SINGLE FORUM SCREEN?

LOW IQ PEOPLE.

3 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 5:11pm On Feb 12
Nothing new here actually

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Samade7: 5:12pm On Feb 12
Lie.....this is Daura road in katsina
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:13pm On Feb 12
Debater:
We ought to have gone farther than them. But corruption, nepotism, godfatherism in politics is putting us in same place and drawing us back. If we complain one useless animal will say price of oil and foodstuffs are cheaper in Nigeria than over there

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by ruzell86: 5:15pm On Feb 12
Parydelegate:
Op 4th mainland bridge go better pass this super highway.
You mean wey Aboki or Urchins go steal all the railings and man hole covers within a month after commissioning.? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Horus(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12
Abidjan in Ivory Coast

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Sharatan(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12
God1000:

Where have you traveled to in this country? Dey play

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:18pm On Feb 12
Catapault:

DON’T MIND THE BUSH, VILLAGE PEOPLE THAT DON’T KNOW ANYTHING BEYOND THEIR DIRTY VILLAGES OR NEIGHBOURHOODS COMING TO SAY “WHAT IS IN NIGERIA”.

WE HAVE FREE INTERNET, SO EVERY UNEXPOSED BUSH FOOL CAN TYPE RUBBISH ONLINE NOW.
Don't mind the bush? undecided are you okay? There is no need to be rude, there is nothing wrong with living in a village, I live in a village near the beach, clean air, no pollution, organic food, fresh air and fresh food. Not overpopulated with people like you.

The same free internet gave you th audacity to come.one here with your pathetic obnoxious
atitude. Your rubbish behaviour don't indicate that you are exposed either. Perharps you are exposed to rudness rather. grin

If you come across any that individual off nairaland i bet you wouldn't be brave enough to call him a bush fool! to his face, Mmmm.... free internet gave you the balls to do so on here.

So chill!
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 5:19pm On Feb 12
God1000:

this your comment shows that you don't travel.

Leave your comfort zone.
Nigeria is very large.

You are not well exposed. Travel and see.
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by Kinzo0917(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12
Debater:

These roads are in abuja

Nothing special there
Re: Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) by aylipple: 5:21pm On Feb 12
Lovely highways. Love how they incorporated the pedestrian walkways and the orderly movement of traffic.

While we've fine roads in some parts of Kano, Uyo, Lagos and Abuja, the lack of orderliness, the preponderance of "Keke"/"okada", litter all over the place & faded/or absent road markings, don't make them an appealing sight such as these ones.

Kudos to the Ivoriens for getting some of their public infrastructure right.

God bless Africa and make its leaders govern with the welfare of the people on the top burner at all times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

India: Python Causes Traffic Jam On Express Highway (Photos, Video) / Calabar Residents Block Gutters With Refuse (Photos) / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.