Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God (1348 Views)

Sex Worshippers Will Always Kill Children To Appease Demons and Enslave Others / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by StillDtruth: 7:57am On Apr 18
bobestman:
Tell us your age first I want to check something? Only kids can do all these you are doing

Answer the question if you are not truly a stupid devil. grin

Tell us, since you left primary school have you ever used square root to solve anything?
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by bobestman(m): 8:00am On Apr 18
StillDtruth:

Answer the question if you are not truly a stupid devil. grin

Tell us, since you left primary school have you ever used square root to solve anything?
I asked you first. Tell me your age let me check something. I can't be chatting with a kid
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by StillDtruth: 8:08am On Apr 18
bobestman:
I asked you first. Tell me your age let me check something. I can't be chatting with a kid

Exactly what toddlers say. grin

See it, see how you have exposed yourself that you are a stupid toddler, with nothing to do? grin grin
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by jaephoenix(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18
Lawag3 see your guy grin
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Lawag3: 6:16pm On Apr 18
jaephoenix:
Lawag3 see your guy grin

He is also your guy, his our guy grin.

Anyway what he says is his opinion. Where he got it from I don't know.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by StillDtruth: 6:55pm On Apr 18
Lawag3:

He is also your guy, his our guy grin.

Anyway what he says is his opinion. Where he got it from I don't know.

grin i got it from observation just like this guy https://www.nairaland.com/8037693/strange-scar-women-hookup-brothel#129040781. No one is abusing him but when its me, the only thing atheists do is to abuse.

But i understand, No pain like Truth! grin
"There are certain persons for whom pure Truth is a poison." Andre Maurois grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! / I Hate Religion / Attributes Of Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.