Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God (1347 Views)

Sex Worshippers Will Always Kill Children To Appease Demons and Enslave Others / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 1:39pm On Mar 12
LordReed:

That one is your chief work na. LoLz.

Its your own work chief na. No need for our usual endless last to talk na. Lol.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by LordReed(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12
Dtruthspeaker:

Its your own work chief na. No need for our usual endless last to talk na. Lol.

But you want to be the last to talk bah? LoLz.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 4:28pm On Mar 12
LordReed:

But you want to be the last to talk bah? LoLz.

I am suposed to have the last talk for i am the one explaining whatever issue you have, so once explained, the matter ends.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 4:39pm On Mar 12
If they have not found this baby, would this not be another murder from women?

https://www.nairaland.com/8028185/abandoned-baby-found-ekiti-government#128901887
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by LordReed(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12
Dtruthspeaker:

I am suposed to have the last talk for i am the one explaining whatever issue you have, so once explained, the matter ends.

Nah men, I am the one explaining your issues. LoLz.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 5:06pm On Mar 13
LordReed:

Nah men, I am the one explaining your issues. LoLz.

I have already explained my issues. Lol
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:05am On Mar 14
Is your mama one of the women or your own mama is not a woman? undecided
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46am On Mar 14
Dtruthspeaker:

So because your mama mass murderer so everybody mama must join your mama?

You said "WOMEN" and your mama is one of them! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Divinediva2: 12:22pm On Mar 14
Dtruthspeaker:

See as murderer dey confess all the things wey .she dey Bleep. No wonder she Bleep Satan.
rapeist shut up,big idiot
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Divinediva2: 12:23pm On Mar 14
Dtruthspeaker:

So because your mama mass murderer so everybody mama must join your mama?

You are a goat I must make sure your account is banned
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Divinediva2: 12:27pm On Mar 14
Emmanuel30a2:
Who are mothers&women? What's special or so special about them, in their facial or in their racial and interracial?

Fool shut up
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Divinediva2: 12:28pm On Mar 14
Emmanuel30a2:
Who are mothers&women? What's special or so special about them, in their facial or in their racial and interacial?

If you don't respect and value your mother e value our own
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Divinediva2: 12:32pm On Mar 14
Dtruthspeaker:
If they have not found this baby, would this not be another murder from women?

https://www.nairaland.com/8028185/abandoned-baby-found-ekiti-government#128901887

You are a physco serial killer no one likes you,you are hated by women, children,even men hate you,go and hide and die
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Emmanuel30a2: 12:36pm On Mar 14
Divinediva2:

If you don't respect and value your mother e value our own
Well, death doesn't values your mother clara... Did you wants death to kills or beats your mothers and grandmothers, if you have or so have...? Now, you would begins to say health is wealth...whereas wealth and health is death... Health, wealth and deaths, etc; doesn't values your mother(s)... So, you may wants to shut up...
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Emmanuel30a2: 12:38pm On Mar 14
Divinediva2:

Fool shut up
Your mama? I was asking a question...
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Divinediva2: 12:43pm On Mar 14
Emmanuel30a2:
Your mama? I was asking a question...

Go ask your fellow mad man that post this nonsense here,birds if the same flock,you that claims to be a man what is special about you
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Divinediva2: 12:45pm On Mar 14
Emmanuel30a2:
Well, death doesn't values your mother clara... Did you wants death to kills or beats your mothers and grandmothers, if you have or so have...? Now, you would begins to say health is wealth...whereas wealth and health is death... Health, wealth and deaths, etc; doesn't values your mother(s)... So, you may wants to shut up...

See how you are writing unintelligent gibberish, you clearly need mental health
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Emmanuel30a2: 1:02pm On Mar 14
Divinediva2:

See me see you... I don dey enter your eyes? I would soon enters your head... Did you likes what you sees or what you are seeing...? Hmmm?
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Emmanuel30a2: 1:07pm On Mar 14
Divinediva2:

Let me see or checks your mental health, did you have marital health&wealth? Then, gives me continental wealth...not sentimental health and marital wealth...
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Emmanuel30a2: 1:12pm On Mar 14
Divinediva2:

Go ask your fellow mad man that post this nonsense here,birds if the same flock,you that claims to be a man what is special about you
What's special about me? I don't use breast to feeds, I don't use my cock to Bleep let alone to do suck and Bleep when I see ducks&peacocks... Finally, I don't use my mouth to kiss...let alone to kiss idris, afeez, azeez, pastor chris, nicolaidis, daddy freeze, etc; because of mercedez or mercedez benz...
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Divinediva2: 4:47pm On Mar 14
Emmanuel30a2:
What's special about me? I don't use breast to feeds, I don't use my cock to Bleep let alone to do suck and Bleep when I see ducks&peacocks... Finally, I don't use my mouth to kiss...let alone to kiss idris, afeez, azeez, pastor chris, nicolaidis, daddy freeze, etc; because of mercedez or mercedez benz...

Wow your really mentally unstable
You even an illeriate you don't know how to write
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Emmanuel30a2: 5:20pm On Mar 14
Divinediva2:

Wow your really mentally unstable
You even an illeriate you don't know how to write
Don't let me see you one on one, else I would deals with you...mercilessly&carelessly? I would gives you an ideal ordeal... Gives me your address... Come and teaches me how to write white or plain white, are you white or you are using carowhite...?
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Divinediva2: 12:54pm On Mar 19
Emmanuel30a2:
Don't let me see you one on one, else I would deals with you...mercilessly&carelessly? I would gives you an ideal ordeal... Gives me your address... Come and teaches me how to write white or plain white, are you white or you are using carowhite...?
Goat shit,shut up,yeye man from an ashawo mother
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Emmanuel30a2: 2:40pm On Mar 19
Divinediva2:

Just tells me you want me... Tells me you want me, likes me and want to love me... Did you loves me and want to marry me...?
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Emmanuel30a2: 6:17pm On Mar 22
Divinediva2:
If I catches you...
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Veecruz: 3:57pm On Apr 15
See another one striking yet again

alphonsojaybaz:
Lagos Govt. seeks help finding woman assaulting baby in viral video

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/15/lagos-govt-seeks-help-finding-woman-assaulting-baby-in-viral-video/
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by budaatum: 4:36pm On Apr 15
LordReed:

Well you said ALWAYS so I guess it means your mom abused you or she considered you evil. Which one was it? Same with your wife, better seek help quickly if your wife is abusing your children.

My fear is how he would see and treat the daughters his god gives him if any woman is impregnated by him.

His ignorant stupid beliefs would make him abuse his wife and his daughters, and even his sons whom he would sell his beliefs to.

1 Like

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by LordReed(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15
budaatum:

My fear is how he would see and treat the daughters his god gives him if any woman is impregnated by him.

His ignorant stupid beliefs would make him abuse his wife and his daughters, and even his sons whom he would sell his beliefs to.

What a fuckìng tragedy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by budaatum: 4:50pm On Apr 15
bobestman:
You will never learn keep teaching rubbish

Who, I wonder, would be stupid enough to want to learn from this person who thinks square root is evil?

You can tell he is not being hired to be anyone's lawyer
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Veecruz: 4:56pm On Apr 15
budaatum:

Moorun! Knowing all these means my girls are very well protected from harm and that my wife does not harm children.

So, now i concentrate on pointing out devils like you and Reed and Bobestman and every devil out there for them to identify and spot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Churches Have Turned To Beer Parlours & Their Pastors Preach Heresy / Bynum signs new deal with Beyonce's team / The Event Of Mubahila:Surrender Of The Christians To The Prophet Muhammad (sa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.