Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God (1351 Views)

Sex Worshippers Will Always Kill Children To Appease Demons and Enslave Others / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 1:39pm On Mar 10
LordReed:

Well you said ALWAYS...

What is wrong with saying ALWAYS?

LordReed:

so I guess it means your mom abused you or she considered you evil. Which one was it? Same with your wife, better seek help quickly if your wife is abusing your children.

Guess is free!
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 1:56pm On Mar 10
bobestman:
Women mean "All Women" modify and balance cos some men also kill godly women

See bad talk. So when this guy said https://www.nairaland.com/6147390/nigerians-scumbags-scammers-bastards-when#94393795. It means all Nigerians?

Yes! There are male evils and they behave like women but the women hold the lead in this area. And when i'm done with women i.am coming for the men and fathers/uncles who Bleep/rape their daughters/nieces are definitely going to make the list.. But i'll come for these ones another day.

And i do state that many many daughters like who.rr in this thread with the prostittute.name Preciousee, are fucking their fathers, that is why they get everything, (i mean everything) they want from their fathers to the shock of the brothers and men in the house but the women in the house know but they are ain't talking. But, they would be doing hmmm and shaking their heads and sharing it anong women only, but they.wont tell a man. Which is why they are always saying "Don't let me expose you ooh" And the husband will just freeze or run while the little bitch starts deslerately beggimg her mother.

Which is why mothersand daughters are always usually too close running things together BUT THE HOLY.DAUGHTER WHO IS NOT IN COHORTS, THEY HATE AND SET HER UP.TO BE DESTROYED AND DISGRACED AND EVEN KILLED!

Women are in deed very very.evil
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Preciousese(f): 2:26pm On Mar 10
Bruno3000:
My mom never treated me badly... Kwasi hundu grin

Very good like wise,others mom no treat them badly too,so stop talking trash
If you don't condemn your own don't condemn other people's own too

But it seems you don't even understand what that idiot is saying before you rushed to agree and comment

Try to reread his post

1 Like

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by bobestman(m): 2:28pm On Mar 10
Dtruthspeaker:

See bad talk. So when this guy said https://www.nairaland.com/6147390/nigerians-scumbags-scammers-bastards-when#94393795. It means all Nigerians?

Yes! There are male evils and they behave like women but the women hold the lead in this area.
You already knew what you have in mind and will never change. Your last sentence sum it all up. Evil doesn't have gender. Your pastors rape innocent ladies and use their gift to shine. If some other ladies do same to them, you will be crying. Between women that has died as a result of rape, rituals in the hands of men and pastors that have died in the hands of karashikas, which is more? Ometere oburu that's the law of nature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Preciousese(f): 2:33pm On Mar 10
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the Cursed one daily bleeped in the yansh by dogs who eats the feaces of men. Dog fucker.

https://www.nairaland.com/4232262/lady-narrates-how-she-sex#63262575

https://www.nairaland.com/2526343/18yr-old-girl-said-she#36960437

It's sad you saw your mother eating shit and thought everyone does that no,it's you and your mother that eats shit

Gay bastard that you are,after getting rejected by women and turning gay having your anus destroyed,you turn to disturbing women

See this fool posting nairaland links,haha because naira land is now CNN,were all stories are true🤣🤣anyway you don't have sense,naira land is the highest place you know,your miserable life starts and ends here

https://www.nairaland.com/4881166/yahoo-boy-eating-human-poo

2 Likes

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Preciousese(f): 2:34pm On Mar 10
Dtruthspeaker:

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losing evil woman who bleeps everything from agberos, to sticks, to animals to children, whether male and female or alien. Dirty stinking cursed evil bitch.

Mumu idiot, shut up,the shit you have been eating is stinking up the whole place,your mother is the one who bleeps sticks,goats dogs, rats,a evil witch that introduced you to witchcraft

3 Likes

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Emmanuel30a2: 2:45pm On Mar 10
Preciousese:

Mumu idiot, shut up,the shit you have been eating is stinking up the whole place,your mother is the one who bleeps sticks,goats dogs, rats,a evil witch that introduced you to witchcraft
You should stop talking...
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Preciousese(f): 2:55pm On Mar 10
Emmanuel30a2:
You should stop talking...

Why would I do that?
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Preciousese(f): 2:59pm On Mar 10
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes! There are male evils and they behave like women but the women hold the lead in this area. And when i'm done with women i.am coming for the men and fathers/uncles who Bleep/rape their daughters/nieces are definitely going to make the list.. But i'll come for these ones another day.

And i do state that many many daughters like who.rr in this thread with the prostittute.name Preciousee, are fucking their fathers, that is why they get everything, (i mean everything) they want from their fathers to the shock of the brothers and men in the house but the women in the house know but they are ain't talking. But, they would be doing hmmm and shaking their heads and sharing it anong women only, but they.wont tell a man. Which is why they are always saying "Don't let me expose you ooh" And the husband will just freeze or run while the little bitch starts deslerately beggimg her mother.

Which is why mothersand daughters are always usually too close running things together BUT THE HOLY.DAUGHTER WHO IS NOT IN COHORTS, THEY HATE AND SET HER UP.TO BE DESTROYED AND DISGRACED AND EVEN KILLED!

Women are in deed very very.evil

You are mentally insane,a complete serial killer

Am sure you are corpse for breakfast.
Rapist and serial killer

Am sure you and your mother having been fucking
That's why you have gone mad
What a same to be a fool that bleeps his mother

2 Likes

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Emmanuel30a2: 3:09pm On Mar 10
Preciousese:

Why would I do that?
You think you can't do that? Why?
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Preciousese(f): 3:09pm On Mar 10
Emmanuel30a2:
You think you can't do that? Why?

I should keep quiet while that fool insults mothers and women

2 Likes

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Emmanuel30a2: 3:23pm On Mar 10
Preciousese:

I should keep quiet while that fool insults mothers and women
Who are mothers&women? What's special or so special about them, in their facial or in their racial and interacial?
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by LordReed(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10
Dtruthspeaker:

What is wrong with saying ALWAYS?

Guess is free!

I guess so. Must be hard to have received all that abuse from your own mum. Is that why you called your family snakes? They all are abusive SoBs?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Emmanuel30a2: 6:30pm On Mar 10
Preciousese:
Am sure you are corpse for breakfast. Rapist and serial killer
Am sure you and your mother having been fucking That's why you have gone mad What a same to be a fool that bleeps his mother
Preciouses, wetin dey your body? Dey don put am for your body?
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 5:55pm On Mar 11
LordReed:

I guess so. Must be hard to have received all that abuse from your own mum. Is that why you called your family snakes? They all are abusive SoBs?

I call you and many people like you snakes and you like them abused me and other people and you aint my family. So, null.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 6:12pm On Mar 11
Preciousese:

Am sure you are corpse for breakfast.
Rapist and serial killer

Am sure you and your mother having been fucking
That's why you have gone mad
What a same to be a fool that bleeps his mother

See murderer dey complain bitterly.

See am, another don strike https://www.nairaland.com/8026350/lagos-agency-seeks-finding-woman#128876197

Between una and muslims na still una dey lead. Satan fucker!
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 8:25pm On Mar 11
Preciousese:

See as murderer dey confess all the things wey .she dey Bleep. No wonder she Bleep Satan.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by LordReed(m): 8:59pm On Mar 11
Dtruthspeaker:

I call you and many people like you snakes and you like them abused me and other people and you aint my family. So, null.

Sorry man I sympathise. Abuse is no joke.

1 Like

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 9:49pm On Mar 11
bobestman:
You already knew what you have in mind and will never change. Your last sentence sum it all up. Evil doesn't have gender. Your pastors rape innocent ladies and use their gift to shine. If some other ladies do same to them, you will be crying. Between women that has died as a result of rape, rituals in the hands of men and pastors that have died in the hands of karashikas, which is more? Ometere oburu that's the law of nature

Now you have changed post. The topic did not say only women are evil. No different from the thread saying "Soldiers Beat Man To Death" and the comment there is about soldiers.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 9:51pm On Mar 11
LordReed:

Sorry man I sympathise. Abuse is no joke.

You too suffered abuse so, same to you.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by bobestman(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you have changed post. The topic did not say only women are evil. No different from the thread saying "Soldiers Beat Man To Death" and the comment there is about soldiers.
You just be like that guy wey piece for pant and everybody see am but he still they cover am. Everyone knows that you hate women. You go lie and still they find links to cover am. I told you what to do - modify and balance. Go sleep

1 Like

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 11:09pm On Mar 11
bobestman:
You just be like that guy wey piece for pant and everybody see am but he still they cover am. Everyone knows that you hate women. You go lie and still they find links to cover am. I told you what to do - modify and balance. Go sleep

Did i not attack you, kobomadness, lyingjnr, muslims, atheists and any evil thread i.see?

Men's crimes are very clear and easily undertandable, but the wickedness and evil of women has always been very deep and elusive to men... but if you look at the faces of women you would.see that they.undertand and it is even based on that understanding that women hate each other and they snarl at each other like 2 demons.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by bobestman(m): 11:13pm On Mar 11
Dtruthspeaker:

Did i not attack you, kobomadness, lyingjnr, muslims, atheists and any evil thread i.see?

Men's crimes are very clear and easily undertandable, but the wickedness and evil of women has always been very deep and elusive to men... but if you look at the faces of women you would.see that they.undertand and it is even based on that understanding that women hate each other and they snarl at each other like 2 demons.
You will never learn keep teaching rubbish

1 Like

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 11:21pm On Mar 11
bobestman:
You will never learn keep teaching rubbish

No one learns from mad lying devils.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 12:22am On Mar 12
Preciousese:

It's sad you saw your mother eating shit and thought everyone does that no,it's you and your mother that eats shit

Gay bastard that you are,after getting rejected by women and turning gay having your anus destroyed,you turn to disturbing women

See this fool posting nairaland links,haha because naira land is now CNN,were all stories are true🤣🤣anyway you don't have sense,naira land is the highest place you know,your miserable life starts and ends here

https://www.nairaland.com/4881166/yahoo-boy-eating-human-poo

See how your fellow prostitutes sisters are offing themselves because of Curse and frustration https://www.nairaland.com/8026501/sophia-leone-died-after-she#128879085

https://www.nairaland.com/8026549/how-lady-leaped-into-river#128879607

So shall.you end up under trailer tyres or in ritualists pot.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by bobestman(m): 7:53am On Mar 12
Dtruthspeaker:

No one learns from mad lying devils.
You don't need to learn from me. Your religion and bible have few truths and many lies. Use your brain and you will see many of the lies
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by LordReed(m): 8:22am On Mar 12
Dtruthspeaker:

You too suffered abuse so, same to you.

You are projecting sir but that's OK, that's part of trauma response.

1 Like

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 12:10pm On Mar 12
LordReed:

You are projecting sir but that's OK, that's part of trauma response.

You are the chief of projection and lies which is why you rather than look for Truth, you look for lies and deflecting.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 12:26pm On Mar 12
bobestman:
You don't need to learn from me. Your religion and bible have few truths and many lies. Use your brain and you will see many of the lies

Yet, here you are speaking your lies in your madness like the devil you are. Everyday for devil but just.One day for God.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by LordReed(m): 12:39pm On Mar 12
Dtruthspeaker:

You are the chief of projection and lies which is why you rather than look for Truth, you look for lies and deflecting.

That one is your chief work na. LoLz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Creation Of The Universe Or Creation Of Man / Passion And Zeal / What Are Spiritual Truths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.