Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions (27943 Views)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream / Four(4) Signs He’s Worth Marrying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by LenaJon(f): 11:46am On Feb 14
I need a job please.

I can cook very well, different delicacies.

I can massage well. A sweet massage.

I can give tutorials, reading tutorials.

Etc.
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Pimine: 11:46am On Feb 14
guobe:

A highly tempered man that made the present wife not to be independent by making her a stay at home mum.and treats her like trash only to remarry the former wife again after some time is utterly wrong and so many more disgusting character not mentioned here.
So a man who has the ability to provide all she ever dreamed of cannot ask his wife to stay at home and take care of the family eh?

Remind me again. What are you working for as a woman when your husband is not struggling to make ends meet?

No woman wants to bear any financial burden. And if she works, you dare not ask her to foot any bills else "you're not a man" because "her money is her money" . So, if I'm shouldering your responsibilities and that of the family financially, I expect you to stay at home and contribute your quota domestically.

Where is the wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Pimine: 11:48am On Feb 14
ruggedtimi:
the man steal your babe?
Help me ask am o.
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by guobe: 11:52am On Feb 14
Pimine:

So a man who has the ability to provide all she ever dreamed of cannot ask his wife to stay at home and take care of the family eh?

Remind me again. What are you working for as a woman when your husband is not struggling to make ends meet?

No woman wants to bear any financial burden. And if she works, you dare not ask her to foot any bills else "you're not a man" because "her money is her money" . So, if I'm shouldering your responsibilities and that of the family financially, I expect you to stay at home and contribute your quota domestically.

Where is the wrong
At this age of technological advancement you still expect your wife to be a stay at home wife maybe after becoming a professional Doctor or an Engineer.
You barely give her enough money to make her self subsistent.
And what if the inevitable happens God forbid, how will she cope with the kids left behind for her to take care of.
Abeg make we de reason.
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by PureFace1(m): 11:55am On Feb 14
guobe:

Will you tell this statement to your sister to run her life the way she likes or your daughter?
Guy let's call a spade a spade.

As long as they are adults you can not police anyone's life.

Become a very rich man first before you criticise women chasing rich men or else you will just look like a bitter jealous man.

1 Like

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by guobe: 11:58am On Feb 14
PureFace1:

As long as they are adults you can not police anyone's life.

Become a very rich man first before you criticise women chasing rich men or else you will just look like a bitter jealous man.
As a well brought up big brother, you give out valid advice to your siblings and if they choose to take their own steps you know you have played your big brother role effectively.
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Goodlady(f): 11:59am On Feb 14
MrBroke:

You not even fine self. Stop objectifying yourself, sex is enjoyed by both parties. If you think a man should spend on you just because of your body then you lack common sense. If you like no get your own money so man way get sense go respect you.
Receive brain 🧠
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by PureFace1(m): 12:07pm On Feb 14
guobe:

As a well brought up big brother, you give out valid advice to your siblings and if they choose to take their own steps you know you have played your big brother role effectively.

Getting married to a poor man just because you love each other doesn't guarantee happiness though so you can't blame women for going for rich men. There's no right or wrong in this matter only choices and where they think they have better chance of survival.

Men should just Learn how to live without women. All the effort doesn't really worth it, you will hardly get anything back.
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by AntiWailer: 12:19pm On Feb 14
Poor and broke boy don drop motivational speech.
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by buJu234: 12:43pm On Feb 14
after experiencing grade 1 poverty when growing up,

I tell u the truth if I were a lady, i would rather marry for money instead of love.

because with both cases, whether rich or poor, the man that wants to cheap and rebuish ur character will still do it.

So it is better to be crying inside a private jet in a Penthouse in Miami/London/Banana Island etc than to be crying inside one pako house in Lugbe/Maroko with no AC, with heavy hunger etc because of the same crime that my hubby did (cheating, insults etc)

1 Like

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Goodlady(f): 12:54pm On Feb 14
GRACEGLORY:

Is that you in photo🙄
Why ll I be like that?
That's me in my profile pic.

1 Like

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Sucolee(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14
Zaheertyler:
One bad banana cannot speak for the whole bunch
St Tropez proverb
What is your point self?
No vex
i swear no point
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by adolphus08(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14
guobe:
I shake my head when I see young girls getting married to very rich men in the name of the man is rich so I don't need to study him ,I will just marry him so far he is rich.

Oh girl if you are in that school of thought,better rethink.

There is this particular man I know ,stinking rich then because now the money Don finish.
The mans character is zero as in high tempered.

This young lady got married to him without her barely dating him because he was rich.
Her own was rich man wants to marry me,I will accept.

When they got married the man insisted that she should be a stay at home wife because the previous wife he had was working and the marriage collapsed so he felt with a stay at home wife he will be able to control this present wife.

Fast forward to this present day,he has remarried his former wife that he left and wants to drive the present wife.

Ladies should be careful as all that glitters is not gold.
But his former wife went back.
How bad can he be if two women agreed to marry him knowing about each other?
I think you are drinking Panadol for the women's headaches
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by GRACEGLORY: 1:04pm On Feb 14
Goodlady:

Why ll I be like that?
That's me in my profile pic.

Just kidding 😆
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by MrBroke(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14
Goodlady:

Receive brain 🧠

My dear, u need it more than me. Use it ehh.
Go see a doctor so they'll get it fix cause any moment from now me might lose you to insanity.
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by dmgr(m): 1:35pm On Feb 14
Goodlady:
I v never seen a man so petty like sec sch kids who gossips. You are shameless and jobless! See as you dey quote me to reply one after the other despite that my response was for different people!
Seems an the one that ll use hot water to mop ya mouth on this site! Ya advise has always been bad. A bad example for boys here!

I m not judging others but you are a petty man with no standards!
...money makes some pple happy...And Regina Daniels is very happy.... So all these advice is just a display of "I too sabi"
Are you there? Do you know if she cries at night? Na ya type go reach 60 years dey look for 20 years olds. Carrot prîck 🥕 man looking for fresh bloods.

why would anybody wanna marry you? U are a horrible person grin grin
You are the terrible one that doesn't deserve a wife!
It's in ya life that I ll marry. All major news sites, local and intl media houses ll carry it. It go plum more than Vicky James own.
I ll employ Yorubas waiter at the party.

What's ur point again...??
How did the man take advantage of her?? .he married her when he had tons of cash.. ....but she didn't plan her life to know thing could go bad and stayed as a full time wife doing nothing... How is that anybody's fault..??
Some men prevent their wives from working. Thank God for people like me here who stood up to the bullying of you carrot 🥕 prîck males! All of you just want to eat ya cake n have it. You all want docile women and still blame them for precarious situations you put them. It's ya type that abort pregnancy for women and still blame them for getting pregnant after sleeping with them and discharging semen there.

Besides...what happen to the man can happen to anyone....he will recover...and they will live happily ever after... grin grin
You men think you are the head but una be the tail.
If not for fear of God, it's to manipulate the kids against una. That's why some of you die in pains without family!
Una must learn and it ll be bad for you all to learn the hard way!

The bolded makes me pity the man that would end up marrying you.
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Incrediblekutty(m): 1:47pm On Feb 14
guobe:
I shake my head when I see young girls getting married to very rich men in the name of the man is rich so I don't need to study him ,I will just marry him so far he is rich.

There is this particular man I know ,stinking rich then because now the money Don finish.

This young lady got married to him without her barely dating him because he was rich.

When they got married the man insisted that she should be a stay at home wife because the previous wife he had was working and the marriage collapsed so he felt with a stay at home wife he will be able to control this present wife.

Fast forward to this present day,he has remarried his former wife that he left and wants to drive the present wife.

Stop wasting your time. They won't listen, let them continue learning the hard way
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Rejoice28(f): 2:09pm On Feb 14
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom smiley
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14
Dey play undecided
No be for Naija.
Not this time around.
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Goodlady(f): 2:20pm On Feb 14
dmgr:

The bolded makes me pity the man that would end up marrying you.
God pass you. On this site, you ll all see my glamorous wedding.

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Goodlady(f): 2:23pm On Feb 14
MrBroke:

My dear, u need it more than me. Use it ehh.
Go see a doctor so they'll get it fix cause any moment from now me might lose you to insanity.
Receive another brain.
I donate this chimp one to you.

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by dmgr(m): 2:30pm On Feb 14
Goodlady:

God pass you. On this site, you ll all see my glamorous wedding.

You got it all wrong na, yarinya!
I never said you ain't getting married o, I only said I pity the man that would end up marrying you with that kind of mindset you exhibited up their
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by MrBroke(m): 2:38pm On Feb 14
Goodlady:
Receive another brain.
I donate this chimp one to you.

It's too late, you're already in insanity mode. I wonder why you were created with a donkey's brain instead of a human. I just pray somebody out there finds you and take you to a private hospital for dem to do the necessary on you cause I mean it's so sad.
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by bukatyne(f): 2:41pm On Feb 14
guobe:

Wait, he re-married his ex-wife and wants to divorce the present one? shocked

Who is to say that he wouldn't divorce the newly remarried ex for the about to be ex?
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Damian911: 2:47pm On Feb 14
Goodlady:
You actually deserve to eat used pad!
You dz talaka yeye boy!
Shishi you nor get!
I even say I make I hail him but his brokeness his hereditary!
Suffer head Nigerian!
The thing pain her no be small sha tongue
advanceDNA you too get bad mouth oo
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by advanceDNA: 2:51pm On Feb 14
Damian911:
The thing pain her no be small sha tongue
advanceDNA you too get bad mouth oo

No mind them ...them want men that will lick their yansh on nairaland

Once u don't agree with their comment ...u are petty, jobless, broke.......werey wan use style collect val gift.....that girl na comedian
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14
in as much as he has the money 80percent of Nigerian women are good to go don't care if he's a monster
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14
in as much as he has the money 80percent of Nigerian women are good to go don't care if he's a monster...
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Damian911: 3:00pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

No mind them ...them want men that will lick their yansh on nairaland

Once u don't agree with their comment ...u are petty, jobless, broke.......werey wan use style collect val gift.....that girl na comedian
See as she craftily attempted to bill you if no be say you don tey for the game
Useless bitch wey wan reap where she no sow undecided
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by advanceDNA: 3:09pm On Feb 14
Damian911:
See as she craftily attempted to bill you if no be say you don tey for the game
Useless bitch wey wan reap where she no sow undecided

grin grin grin grin grin.....baba....u gats dey smell women manipulation from 5km away

otherwise...

U simp ...u lose
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Damian911: 3:11pm On Feb 14
cheesy[quote author=advanceDNA post=128454430]

grin grin grin grin grin.....baba....u gats dey smell women manipulation from 5km away

otherwise...

U simp ...u lose
grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by eepeepook: 3:22pm On Feb 14
The thought process of a broke unemployed boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... / Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? / Before You Marry A Divorcee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.