Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,378 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions (27917 Views)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream / Four(4) Signs Heโ€™s Worth Marrying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by stevups(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14
guobe:

A highly tempered man that made the present wife not to be independent by making her a stay at home mum.and treats her like trash only to remarry the former wife again after some time is utterly wrong and so many more disgusting character not mentioned here.

The fact still remains that he has chopped the girl freshness finish, so he's missing his original wife that can contribute something meaningful to the family
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Kevineleven(m): 4:04pm On Feb 14
toujurs:
Do you know how often regina, buy ky jelly to lubricate her kepkus, because ned nwoko face can't make her feel wet.
It is not face that make women wet rather the mood in which the man is able to...
Who knows, this ned might actually be skilled in bed.
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by EmmyDJourno: 4:23pm On Feb 14
Stop advising women abeg, na waste of time๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by achimendy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14
Emmanuel909090:

From all you said, I'm yet to see what the man did wrongly.

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Pimine: 5:34pm On Feb 14
guobe:

At this age of technological advancement you still expect your wife to be a stay at home wife maybe after becoming a professional Doctor or an Engineer.
You barely give her enough money to make her self subsistent.
And what if the inevitable happens God forbid, how will she cope with the kids left behind for her to take care of.
Abeg make we de reason.
Oga what does tech advancement have to do with this? And speak for yourself talmbout not giving her enough money. If you don't give her enough money, then let her work. Unfortunately for you, if you think she'll be happy paying some of the bills in the home, you're in for a rude awakening!

By the way, you're ranting like someone who just lost his girl to a "rich man"!? Accept my sympathy!
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Icuib4cu: 5:58pm On Feb 14
guobe:

If that is what you prefer,I wish you all the best in it.

Lolol, goube na this kind matter you carry come nairaland, land of confusion, both the men and women go bash you for this kind topic, but trust me every lady marrying because he is rich know as e dey go.

1 Like

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by guobe: 6:36pm On Feb 14
[quote author=Icuib4cu post=128456955]

Lolol, goube na this kind matter you carry come nairaland, land of confusion, both the men and women go bash you for this kind topic, but trust me every lady marrying because he is rich know as e dey go.

[/quote
Lol the psychology of most youths nowadays de amaze me.na so so money full their head and they can kill or do all sort of rubbish just to get that money.so shameful.
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by guobe: 6:37pm On Feb 14
Pimine:

Oga what does tech advancement have to do with this? And speak for yourself talmbout not giving her enough money. If you don't give her enough money, then let her work. Unfortunately for you, if you think she'll be happy paying some of the bills in the home, you're in for a rude awakening!

By the way, you're ranting like someone who just lost his girl to a "rich man"!? Accept my sympathy!
Stop beating around the Bush,will you tell your Doctor wife to sit at home and do nothing to earn oga chief.
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Icuib4cu: 8:34pm On Feb 14
[quote author=guobe post=128457522][/quote]

Sadly that's the niaja we find ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Icuib4cu: 8:39pm On Feb 14
guobe:

Stop beating around the Bush,will you tell your Doctor wife to sit at home and do nothing to earn oga chief.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 70% of guys here, have never dated a lady earning 6 figures before, not to talk of doctor, they don't even have the self esteem to approach a lady with class.

Leave them in their delusions.

1 Like

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by guobe: 8:52pm On Feb 14
Icuib4cu:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 70% of guys here, have never dated a lady earning 6 figures before, not to talk of doctor, they don't even have the self esteem to approach a lady with class.

Leave them in their delusions.
Perfectly said.
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Pimine: 10:11pm On Feb 14
guobe:

We all have different values in life. I value God above all else, and I value family too.

Doctors basically have no life of their own. I, personally, will not accept a profession that keeps my wife away from home and relegates her wifely and motherly duties to the rear especially when I have chosen a profession that gives me ample time to spend with my wife and kids. For a week you're on night shifts and by the time you're back in the morning the kids have gone to school. For a whole week, you haven't set eyes on your kids. What kind of wife or mother would that make you?

Kids grow so fast and before know it, you've missed out on the most important moments and memories of their lives all because of a stupid job? Why are you working in the first place? To make money innit? Now I have excess of that. Why do you still need to work?

Now, if I see that it's a passion, I might decide to set up a hospital (not for her) and make her answerable to me. Then she can work normal hours and let other doctors do the night shifts. That's a workable solution.

I hope I've answered your question?

2 Likes

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:41pm On Feb 14
Now you know.ALL THAT GLITER ARE NOT GOLD. angry
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by guobe: 11:02pm On Feb 14
Pimine:

We all have different values in life. I value God above all else, and I value family too.

Doctors basically have no life of their own. I, personally, will not accept a profession that keeps my wife away from home and relegates her wifely and motherly duties to the rear especially when I have chosen a profession that gives me ample time to spend with my wife and kids. For a week you're on night shifts and by the time you're back in the morning the kids have gone to school. For a whole week, you haven't set eyes on your kids. What kind of wife or mother would that make you?

Kids grow so fast and before know it, you've missed out on the most important moments and memories of their lives all because of a stupid job? Why are you working in the first place? To make money innit? Now I have excess of that. Why do you still need to work?

Now, if I see that it's a passion, I might decide to set up a hospital (not for her) and make her answerable to me. Then she can work normal hours and let other doctors do the night shifts. That's a workable solution.

I hope I've answered your question?
Okay it's all good. I know the point you are driving at.
If the wife agrees to it so be it but most wives don't and the husband usually force it down their throat like in this scenario.
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Truvelisback(m): 6:37am On Feb 15
No go let person whine you ooo. 99% of Naija girls will marry rich men irrespective of how bad his behaviour may be. They would, for the money sake. Only 1% of girls may not marry such men simply because they aren't from a poor home or they have money or they are financially independent.

1 Like

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by guobe: 6:55am On Feb 15
Truvelisback:
No go let person whine you ooo. 99% of Naija girls will marry rich men irrespective of how bad his behaviour may be. They would, for the money sake. Only 1% of girls may not marry such men simply because they aren't from a poor home or they have money or they are financially independent.
You nailed it
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by geoworldedu: 7:26am On Feb 15
guobe:
I shake my head when I see young girls getting married to very rich men in the name of the man is rich so I don't need to study him ,I will just marry him so far he is rich.

Oh girl if you are in that school of thought,better rethink.

There is this particular man I know ,stinking rich then because now the money Don finish.
The mans character is zero as in high tempered.

This young lady got married to him without her barely dating him because he was rich.
Her own was rich man wants to marry me,I will accept.

When they got married the man insisted that she should be a stay at home wife because the previous wife he had was working and the marriage collapsed so he felt with a stay at home wife he will be able to control this present wife.

Fast forward to this present day,he has remarried his former wife that he left and wants to drive the present wife.

Ladies should be careful as all that glitters is not gold.
Many poor men are not worth marrying too. It's just life.
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Tyktoker: 7:59am On Feb 15
90 percent of women rather marry a handsome/rich man who will be beating and abusing them than, some one who is responsible and of humble income!
guobe:
I shake my head when I see young girls getting married to very rich men in the name of the man is rich so I don't need to study him ,I will just marry him so far he is rich.

Oh girl if you are in that school of thought,better rethink.

There is this particular man I know ,stinking rich then because now the money Don finish.
The mans character is zero as in high tempered.

This young lady got married to him without her barely dating him because he was rich.
Her own was rich man wants to marry me,I will accept.

When they got married the man insisted that she should be a stay at home wife because the previous wife he had was working and the marriage collapsed so he felt with a stay at home wife he will be able to control this present wife.

Fast forward to this present day,he has remarried his former wife that he left and wants to drive the present wife.

Ladies should be careful as all that glitters is not gold.

1 Like

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by guobe: 8:10am On Feb 15
Tyktoker:
90 percent of women rather marry a handsome/rich man who will be beating and abusing them than, some one who is responsible and of humble income!
So true
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Pimine: 8:26am On Feb 15
guobe:

Okay it's all good. I know the point you are driving at.
If the wife agrees to it so be it but most wives don't and the husband usually force it down their throat like in this scenario.
Well, that's why communication is very important. Let your significant other know what you expect before marriage. That way if she doesn't like it, she can take off. No harm, no foul.

1 Like

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by guobe: 8:52am On Feb 15
Pimine:

Well, that's why communication is very important. Let your significant other know what you expect before marriage. That way if she doesn't like it, she can take off. No harm, no foul.
True absolutely spot on.
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by SPAMBOX7: 1:56pm On Feb 15
guobe:

A highly tempered man that made the present wife not to be independent by making her a stay at home mum.and treats her like trash only to remarry the former wife again after some time is utterly wrong and so many more disgusting character not mentioned here.
Why must she marry a broke man? Everyone wants something good for themselves. What if the broke man she married turns out to be worse than the rich man? Is there a guarantee that a broke man isn't short and bad tempered?
What if the stay at home turns out to be what he didn't expect. What if she pretended and wasn't what she was when they were dating and the man later finds out and falls out of love with her?
Why do you have to you see and judge things from the outside perspective. What if there is more or less to what you are seeing?
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by CluelessMODS: 5:44pm On Feb 15
Goodlady:

God pass you. On this site, you ll all see my glamorous wedding.
Your glamorous wedding to the devil!
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by CluelessMODS: 5:46pm On Feb 15
Goodlady:

Why ll I be like that?
That's me in my profile pic.
Fake.... catfish!
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Goodlady(f): 12:56am On Feb 16
CluelessMODS:

Fake.... catfish!
You mean ya mamรฅ?

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Goodlady(f): 12:57am On Feb 16
CluelessMODS:

Your glamorous wedding to the devil!
You d be a waiter at my wedding ๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by CluelessMODS: 1:43am On Feb 16
Goodlady:

You d be a waiter at my wedding ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes at the wedding of confirmed OLOSHO.
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by CluelessMODS: 1:44am On Feb 16
Goodlady:

You mean ya mamรฅ?
You mean your papa?
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Preciousese(f): 10:54pm On Mar 07
Goodlady:

You mean ya mamรฅ?

Abeg ignore him his a desperate old man,I stopped replying him and this evening he rushed to strat following my account,look through all his post every single one his attacking and insulting someone,i don't think his mentally stable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? / Things Married People Wont Tell You About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.