Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? (25501 Views)

Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? / Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? / How Much Have You Spent On Internet Data So Far In 2021? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by headboyprince(m): 3:16am On Feb 15
ibadanchap:

I've read the comments by people following this post, and to be honest, comparing Nigeria and Canada data plans is like comparing oranges to apples and it's not so fair.

For instance, the 1 GB is data at full speed, and goes down to 250kbps when you exhaust that limit, rather than drop to nothing. Also, unlike in Nigeria where everyone is on Whatsapp, we mainly use the regular voice and sms for communicating here. In fact, many Canadians don't even have Whatsapp on their phone. You call businesses, offices etc using the regular phone number and I even know some old folks who only have a landline, so unlimited voice and data is actually a thing here and very relevant.

In addition, most of us have stable unlimited Internet via cable at home, so you don't need to use your mobile data at home. For example, I have unlimited Internet at 1.5Gbps download and we typical use about 4 TB monthly since we stream all entertainment online and I also host Plex server at home that I share with friends to stream from. Coffee shops, malls and some stores also have free wifi you can use in a pinch.

Whether you think the $19 plan is expensive or not in Canada may also depend where you are in you Canada journey. I remember when I first came to Canada over a decade ago, I literarily convert anything I wanted to buy to Naira in my head and compared it to Naija price, but now I only compare the price to my budget and pocket.

For sure, compared to our southern neighbours (USA) , mobile data is more expensive in Canada, but I think we still have better, stable, reliable and comparably cheaper (when compared by minimum wages in both countries) Internet than Nigeria
Bluearrow:

Who said 1gb for $19 is false??
Go get your brain checked bro, your mental state is messed up already!
Your colour of maddness is critical!
The thread was never anything about Canada or Nigeria, but about data! Your f00lish sef quoted me & started comparing Nigeria to Canada? Who does that? Even an infant knows Canada is better than Nigeria, but your insistence on parading a $19 for a 1gb data as cheap bespeaks u have serious mental issues! Do they pluck money from trees in Canada? Because it is Canada we shouldn't say the truth? Even when there are better working conditions in places data are sold for €15 with your Almighty unlimited calls & texts grin Animal!
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by ifinger: 7:40am On Feb 15
ucheuzor1:

nope. All daily usage. I don't do night or use any of the data from certain hours

Very well am going to try it out next I have been on 75g for 16k for over 3yrs now
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by headboyprince(m): 8:56am On Feb 15
BluelightHotel:
ISP are seriously ripping Nigerians off tbh,over here with Lyca mobile €15 per month for unlimited data,calls and texts.

Africans are really suffering and are being taken advantage of by everyone.
yet some idiots here are claiming that data and things is cheaper in Nigeria. Like cc Wxs2. €15 is around N22k+.

You can't even get even get unlimited data for that amount in Nigeria. How much more data, calls text. What?

Considering earnings €15 over there is equivalent to around N200 in Nigeria.

If you get 1gb for N200 in nigeria, thank your lucky stars.
Abeg I need visa asap!!! Who can Help me.!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Testimony1988(m): 3:27pm On Feb 15
Ribbi:

What's the code
I use Opay app o.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Hannaleeyah(f): 3:31pm On Feb 15
victorbass1234:

I use this , 1k per week
4 k per month.
I’m enjoying peacefully my Airtel.

How do you do this please?🙏
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by hoyze24: 5:58pm On Feb 15
nwetadinobi042:
How do you go about getting spetranet? Is this 150GB monthly or nah?

Spectranet isn't available in all states. You need to check if it's available where you are. The 150gb is monthly for 16700, there's also another that's 17000 for same data but for 90 days.

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by hoyze24: 5:59pm On Feb 15
ucheuzor1:

this looks like a good deal. How do I get spectranet

You need to check if it's available in your state.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Pastorjohn2: 5:04am On Feb 16
Obviouslyblunt:
does it last you a year truly? I’m planning on doing this but don’t know if it will last even 3 months

It's not unlimited, It's just 1tb so depends on what on how much data you're using.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by victorbass1234: 10:38am On Feb 16
Hannaleeyah:

How do you do this please?🙏
It’s Airtel
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Hannaleeyah(f): 10:45am On Feb 16
victorbass1234:

It’s Airtel

The code please
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by nwetadinobi042(m): 5:09pm On Feb 16
Alright
hoyze24:

Spectranet isn't available in all states. You need to check if it's available where you are. The 150gb is monthly for 16700, there's also another that's 17000 for same data but for 90 days.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 4:58am On Feb 17
Rapsowdee01:

What's the code for this please?
Just buy it from opay it’s one month sub but it will rollover to the next month if you didn’t exhaust it

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Reeberry: 10:05am On Feb 17
FireUpNow:
I am using glo data but it has become sucking blood oo. Every little click data is gone. The zapping na different dimensions ooo
glo data doesn't last as before. They are now thievesm

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by FireUpNow(m): 11:12am On Feb 17
Reeberry:

Glo ar real thieves of data
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by FireUpNow(m): 11:12am On Feb 17
Reeberry:

Th network are real thieves of data
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by EnglandAmaka(f): 1:44pm On Feb 17
Love800:
I dont understand dis.
Pls say it again but in a clearer form.

It selects SIM. Works better with a new Airtel SIM.

You can activate as many GB as you want. Valid for 5days.

I normally use 1k to activate 10GB. Valid for 5days

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by stickle(m): 9:16am On Feb 20
hansomb:
Always-On 45GB for N6000 (1.5GB daily allocation).
Text 163 to 312 to activate
For those asking it's MTN network.

Thank you for this info, I am now onboard. I use it for my router(though they try to deny me enrollment severally), it is the cheapest I have used and the good thing is that it works. I also discovered that the unused previous day data is roll over.

Thank you once more

2 Likes

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by GodwinDev: 11:56am On Feb 21
Brightspecimen:

What's the duration?

Complete kit Starlink ordered from spaceX for lagos. Price 800k. Best price you'll see.

Starlink is currently not available in lagos. To not be on a waitlist hurry and buy.

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by BarrElChapo(m): 2:46am On Apr 08
Solacemk:
Mtn 15GB for 2k

How do you get this please?
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by BarrElChapo(m): 2:56am On Apr 08
Testimony1988:
9mobile is the best, N600 for 6Gb for a month.

How ?
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Tamel(m): 7:21pm On Apr 09
Greatzeus:
MTN broadband 200gb bi monthly,comes with 45gb data bonus

Hi, can this work on mobile sim or I need to get the router device ?
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Testimony1988(m): 10:17am On Apr 10
BarrElChapo:

How ?
It does not consume much data and cheap.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by BarrElChapo(m): 10:31am On Apr 10
Testimony1988:
It does not consume much data and cheap.

I checked the OPay app as your replied another person, couldn’t find that option could you kindly direct me appropriately.

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Testimony1988(m): 10:43am On Apr 10
BarrElChapo:

I checked the OPay app as your replied another person, couldn’t find that option could you kindly direct me appropriate to.
You can get it everyday between the hours of 7:30pm and 8:30am, go to data recharge, then you will see various prices, click on the one for N600, on the app its 2.5GB, but after recharge, you will get up to 6G, but 2G, is for day browsing while 4G id for night browsing between 11pm to 5:59am, just be online before the time, then try it at exactly those time, then you come and give me feedback, I just hope 9mobile network is strong in your area.

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by BarrElChapo(m): 10:58am On Apr 10
Testimony1988:
You can get it every between the hours of 7:30pm and 8:30am, go to data recharge, then you will see various prices, click on the one for N600, on the app its 2.5GB, but after recharge, you will get up to 6G, just be online before the time, then try it at exactly those time, then you come and give me feedback, I just hope 9mobile network is strong in your area.

Okay thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Testimony1988(m): 11:02am On Apr 10
BarrElChapo:

Okay thanks a lot.
You welcome
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by BarrElChapo(m): 11:02am On Apr 10
Testimony1988:
You can get it every between the hours of 7:30pm and 8:30am, go to data recharge, then you will see various prices, click on the one for N600, on the app its 2.5GB, but after recharge, you will get up to 6G, just be online before the time, then try it at exactly those time, then you come and give me feedback, I just hope 9mobile network is strong in your area.

Okay thanks a lot. Just to be sure 7.30pm - 8.30am that’s like 12hrs sha.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Testimony1988(m): 11:12am On Apr 10
BarrElChapo:

Okay thanks a lot. Just to be sure 7.30pm - 8.30am that’s like 12hrs sha.
Yes, you can subscribe multiple times, 8:30am and 7:30pm, I did mine in the morning, just time it very well, after those hours, it will expire, if possible, set alarm for morning and evening, @ 8:25am and 7:25pm just to be prepared.

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Kingmanny88(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11
victorbass1234:

I use this , 1k per week
4 k per month.
What's the code, please?
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by sweetkev(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12
victorbass1234:

I use this , 1k per week
4 k per month.
Please send code for 10GB data for 1k for 7days. Thank you
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Phyde: 8:32pm On Apr 28
[quote author=bobojoshua post=128445631][/quote]
Duration?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Etisalat Nigeria’s Troubles Worsen As Largest Shareholder Pulls Out / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone

Viewing this topic: Charlieluvboy(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.