Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? (25769 Views)

Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? / Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? / How Much Have You Spent On Internet Data So Far In 2021? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by ask4bk(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13
Brightspecimen:

What's the duration?
One month na.

38k every month.

With this naira fall, maybe Elon musk go increase am again 😭😭
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by iampeterben(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13
blackpanthar:
On mobile free browsing since 2021

On Laptop, Unlimited but not free.
Brother nor come here dey cap rubbish nothing like free browsing oh!

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Obviouslyblunt: 8:26pm On Feb 13
kingsley103:
1 TB MTN - 100K. This is the best plan.
does this plan really last up to a year or can be finished within 3 to 4 months, what’s your take on it?
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by tayor3(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13
Drdhrey:

How do you subscribe for 140GB on Airtel for 5k shocked
and you believe this angry angry
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by tayor3(m): 8:29pm On Feb 13
Obviouslyblunt:
does this plan really last up to a year or can be finished within 3 to 4 months, what’s your take on it?
it may last up to a year and it may not.... depends on your use.

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Obviouslyblunt: 8:30pm On Feb 13
tayor3:
it may last up to a year and it may not.... depends on your use.
you yourself do you use at least up to 100gb monthly?
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Kennyohio(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13
MTN unlimited plan
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Love800(m): 8:35pm On Feb 13
I will be coming with PR.
What are the processess?
Wsx2:

Everything is expensive here , this place is not for common man, car insurance cost $300 dollars every month, 1 room self contain rent is now $2400 dollars every month in Toronto . Anyone that have no money to survive for long shouldn’t bother coming here
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by headboyprince(m): 8:37pm On Feb 13
Wsx2:
You guys are lucky, this is what we pay for 1gb in canada, roughly N19500 in naira and the speed is as useless as something else only thing is it’s unlimited calls and text. Don’t know why canada is still very backward in technology because their is no competition only 2 companies feeding others.
liar youre enjoying unlimited data per month with calls and sms tell people the truth.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by headboyprince(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13
NwanyiOkpa:

$25 for 500MB here in NL
liar....
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by headboyprince(m): 8:39pm On Feb 13
iampeterben:

Brother nor come here dey cap rubbish nothing like free browsing oh!
dey play...
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Love800(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13
I dont understand dis.
Pls say it again but in a clearer form.
EnglandAmaka:

Mine is Airtel 1GB for N100, 2GB for N200 & 5GB for N500. Valid for 5days. I normally load 1k and Select the 5GB twice, that is 10GB and for 5days.

Too much data 😂 😂 😂 😂

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Love800(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13
Bros una get money oh. I do 1k monthly.
Bros make dem reason my side small na. Even if na 1k so i fit feed.
kingsley103:
1 TB MTN - 100K. This is the best plan.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13
GLO is the answer.

Say no to: MTN, AIRTEL & 9MOBILE.

Give GLO-WORLD a trial. Surely, the trial will convince you and not confuse you like others.

With the way I do on my data and download with just 2k worth data and it will still remain for the month. Kudos to Glo. Honestly, if we truly want our economy to boom it is high tine we patronize our products. GLO For the world
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by DeGLORIOUS: 8:54pm On Feb 13
BlackyOne:
MTN free 50GB of data

For does that are yet to download the MTN app...

Meet someone already using the App to send you a referral link, download the App through the link that will be sent to you and register, and you'll get 50GB of data, valid for that day only, so I'll suggest you do it early in the morning.

You're welcome

kindly send me yourlink
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:59pm On Feb 13
Please no one should download ANY link because the end is always regret. Hackers are everywhere.

Once again please do not click or download any link. My honest advice to you o.

DeGLORIOUS:
kindly send me yourlink

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Jeboy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13
How come I never see sample of my plan from peoples comment?
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by SmallDick99(m): 9:09pm On Feb 13
KushLyon:

This is also what I have been using for over a year now and most of the time I don't even finish the 1.5gb, so it keeps accumulating. Right now I have over 7gb, at one point it accumulated up to 20gb
can one use the accumulated?
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by jayAjoku(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13
Nairalander248:
16k for 112GB MTN for 30days. I mistakenly added Airtel 40GB for 5k, I am regretting coz I am not using it, their network is so bad
share The airtel data na
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by kllinxman(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13
100k for 1T.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by DearAminu: 9:17pm On Feb 13
I use MTN ComboMax
Comes with data and talk time all last for a month.

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Smartguyboy(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13
hansomb:
Always-On 45GB for N6000 (1.5GB daily allocation).
Text 163 to 312 to activate

Which network?
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Smartguyboy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13
Mtn 37.5GB for 6500.
Twice a month.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by seeker121(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13
I don't like this it seems the 1.5gb is the daily limit that one can't exceed.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Gidah: 9:30pm On Feb 13
Tizeti unlimited at 16500 for home internet, fully unlimited, connected to 2 smart TV and multiple devices . The best I think and Mtn or airtel 500 data whenever Tizeti wanna show you the Nigerian in them

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Haakeem(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13
DyingFetus:

Wifi from different areas as thief way I be

Just hack it and use it without the owner knowing

I stopped using cellular data in 2007
see this petty lier O.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Haakeem(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13
Obviouslyblunt:
how will you be banned?
so you believe the guy?
Chai!

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by PlsStayAlive: 9:48pm On Feb 13
Nairalander248:
16k for 112GB MTN for 30days. I mistakenly added Airtel 40GB for 5k, I am regretting coz I am not using it, their network is so bad
3::AM is when their network climbs on the radar properly 😂.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by KushLyon(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13
SmallDick99:
can one use the accumulated?

Definitely. Even if you exhausted the 1.5gb given for a day, you can use all the ones you have accumulated
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by abbasajao(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13
CuteNbad:
which line and what's the code pls

MTN. *121#
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by sheddyboy01(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13
We provide cheaper alternative
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Draslo(m): 10:09pm On Feb 13
Rapsowdee01:
Times are hard and things haven't been easy in the country especially since we had change in leadership in the country.

One of the most important part of our everyday lives are our phones/computers/gadgets and we know these things require internet connection.

How have you been coping these past months especially with how it looks like our internet data subscription are finishing quicker than usual.

Personally, I use the MTN 2.5GB 2 Days plan. I have been on this plan since August last year since the company I was working for decided to take business away from the shores of Nigeria because of the economic situation.

I don't know how long I can survive with this because my savings are almost finished.

So please tell us, what internet data subscription do you currently do and based on your usage, how well would you rate it as regards depletion and how long it lasts.

I'll be following in the comments.
I'm sure you do this twice a day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Transform Your Android Into Lollipop / Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design / Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.