Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,432 members, 7,812,282 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? (25500 Views)

Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? / Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? / How Much Have You Spent On Internet Data So Far In 2021? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by ggood: 6:23pm On Feb 13
seighapaul:
Like most of u guys, I'm a heavy data user. On average, I consume about 3-4gb daily and even more some days. I can't see myself purchasing plans like 20gb or 30gb etc... I'll just exhaust it in few days.

The best plan I've come to appreciate is mtn and airtel 1gb plan for N200. With this plan, I have complete control on how I spend money on data
what is the code please
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13
25GB Data + 250 minutes voice on MTN, cost 5,000
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by hoyze24: 6:24pm On Feb 13
I'm on do more package on spectranet. #16700 for 150GB and free browsing from 1am-8am.

2 Likes

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by nwetadinobi042(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13
Is it for a month or nah?
hansomb:
Always-On 45GB for N6000 (1.5GB daily allocation).
Text 163 to 312 to activate. I believed this is the best deal. You will ALWAYS have data to use everyday in a controlled manner and I believed 1.5 gb is a modest volume to consume for gaming, social media and online business activities. If you did not finish it you can use it to download movies or songs or heavy pdf or YouTube videos.

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by jadajada: 6:24pm On Feb 13
SaLongs1:
My favourite to be honest.
available on all Sims?
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by thaoriginator: 6:25pm On Feb 13
Checkiyawww

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Donpuffy(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13
seighapaul:
Like most of u guys, I'm a heavy data user. On average, I consume about 3-4gb daily and even more some days. I can't see myself purchasing plans like 20gb or 30gb etc... I'll just exhaust it in few days.

The best plan I've come to appreciate is mtn and airtel 1gb plan for N200. With this plan, I have complete control on how I spend money on data

You'll end up spending double of what you should.

Do 80gb for 11k mtn

4 Likes

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by nwetadinobi042(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13
How do you go about getting spetranet? Is this 150GB monthly or nah?
hoyze24:
I'm on do more package on spectranet. #16700 for 150GB and free browsing from 1am-8am.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by nwetadinobi042(m): 6:26pm On Feb 13
80gb a month?
Donpuffy:

You'll end up spending double of what you should.

Do 80gb for 11k mtn
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 6:26pm On Feb 13
jos4kay:
Got this 50gig around 9pm, I was like how can I finish it within three hours. I dash MTN back their liability. Me that was already feeling sleepy.

If I had know I would have gotten it Saturday morning, I swear I go finish am within a day

Used the thing once.
Windows update on laptop with piles of videos I needed to download on mobile.

With strong 4G network, left either 4GB or thereabouts.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Adakintroy: 6:26pm On Feb 13
Glo na king with Berekete. Load 2k I get 6k. I no de fit finish am one month plus free data.just that he no sharp like mtn. but I de manage am. Mtn na just thieve. I don ignore them for now.

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by bossvitality(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13
8gb for 3k mtn monthly plan
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Trymeagain: 6:27pm On Feb 13
Rapsowdee01:
Times are hard and things haven't been easy in the country especially since we had change in leadership in the country.

One of the most important part of our everyday lives are our phones/computers/gadgets and we know these things require internet connection.

How have you been coping these past months especially with how it looks like our internet data subscription are finishing quicker than usual.

Personally, I use the MTN 2.5GB 2 Days plan. I have been on this plan since August last year since the company I was working for decided to take business away from the shores of Nigeria because of the economic situation.

I don't know how long I can survive with this because my savings are almost finished.

So please tell us, what internet data subscription do you currently do and based on your usage, how well would you rate it as regards depletion and how long it lasts.

I'll be following in the comments.

100k a year plan... 1TB
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by SaLongs1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 13
jadajada:
available on all Sims?
Airtel. *141*1# and pick your choice.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Wsx2: 6:29pm On Feb 13
You guys are lucky, this is what we pay for 1gb in canada, roughly N19500 in naira and the speed is as useless as something else only thing is it’s unlimited calls and text. Don’t know why canada is still very backward in technology because their is no competition only 2 companies feeding others.

2 Likes

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by KushLyon(m): 6:29pm On Feb 13
hansomb:
Text 163 to 312 to activate. I believed this is the best deal. You will ALWAYS have data to use everyday in a controlled manner and I believed 1.5 gb is a modest volume to consume for gaming, social media and online business activities. If you did not finish it you can use it to download movies or songs or heavy pdf or YouTube videos.

This is also what I have been using for over a year now and most of the time I don't even finish the 1.5gb, so it keeps accumulating. Right now I have over 7gb, at one point it accumulated up to 20gb

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 6:29pm On Feb 13
Sapeleboy911:
Stuck with over 140GB Airtel 5k plan. There is no good Airtel network coverage in my new area. Worst of all I can't transfer more than 200mb.

Currently using MTN always on 45GB 6k plan for the time being. The Airtel 5k my area plan was a blast. 15k bonus airtime to call any network for 7 days.
I've always being using airtel my area for past 2years. But recently got to notice that I don't see it again when I dial 312. I don't know weda it's my sim or they've scrapped it.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Ladech(m): 6:30pm On Feb 13
I don't think they sell the hardware for that price anymore
merits:

Am on STARLINK.

398,000 for the hardware

38,000 per month.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Ebowo(f): 6:32pm On Feb 13
lekjons:
MTN 1tb/yr for 70k. Normally costs 100k, but I got it for 70k with a promo code.
Sometimes, I see some nice offers on *121# too

Airtel 20gb/mnt 3k, *430# or check "my offers"
I also get these 3gb/5days for N300, 10gb/1wk for N1k on airtel.. *312*562#

Glo 7gb/1wk for N1.5k, 9mobile has the same offer, but theirs is 6gb, I think.

Tnks for this
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Parser: 6:32pm On Feb 13
lekjons:
MTN 1tb/yr for 70k. Normally costs 100k, but I got it for 70k with a promo code.
Sometimes, I see some nice offers on *121# too

Airtel 20gb/mnt 3k, *430# or check "my offers"
I also get these 3gb/5days for N300, 10gb/1wk for N1k on airtel.. *312*562#

Glo 7gb/1wk for N1.5k, 9mobile has the same offer, but theirs is 6gb, I think.
Mind sharing the promo code
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Macgyver1: 6:32pm On Feb 13
1 terabyte for 1 year on mtn
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Raspberri: 6:32pm On Feb 13
Nairalander248:
16k for 112GB MTN for 30days. I mistakenly added Airtel 40GB for 5k, I am regretting coz I am not using it, their network is so bad

Why not share the Airtel data rather than letting it expire.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 6:33pm On Feb 13
Raydave:
1Gb for #200 weekly plan on Airtel
What code du u use pls
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by gabbasin: 6:34pm On Feb 13
I do 1.5gb for 7 days @ N300, though it hardly last 3 days. It's available for MTN and Airtel
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 6:38pm On Feb 13
Mtn 16k for 75gig
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Chienex24(m): 6:38pm On Feb 13
hansomb:

Is it monthly?
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by iamtardey: 6:38pm On Feb 13
Free WiFi 🤫
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by holina: 6:38pm On Feb 13
dellycomm.com is where I Get cheap data
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by toluxa1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 13
Starlink

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Ernchibyke(m): 6:39pm On Feb 13
400gb for 50k
3months.

Na my work the sub am for me every 3months

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Sokari29: 6:39pm On Feb 13
hansomb:
Text 163 to 312 to activate
Mtn or airtel this plan will be lovely for me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Smartphone Shelf Life – What Is The Average Lifespan Of A Smartphone? / Whatsapp Adds New Rules For 'Delete For Everyone' Feature / Etisalat Nigeria’s Troubles Worsen As Largest Shareholder Pulls Out

Viewing this topic: AgentNnamdi and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.