Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? (25488 Views)

Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? / Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? / How Much Have You Spent On Internet Data So Far In 2021? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by smugmanuel(m): 10:09pm On Feb 13
MTN 1TB valid for 1 year @100k per year. Still running
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by headboyprince(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13
Bluearrow:

Getting 1gb data for $19 is expensive!
We are not talking about other plans, but 1gb!
What will anyone be doing with unlimited calls & texts?? Only unlimited data is useful, unlimited calls & test is almost useless in this present world!
i can see you're still being guillible and dumb. he gets unlimited calls, sms and allocated unlimited data for cheap and tells you you're betteroff in nigeria and you believe, that means you're a complete slowpoke.

the 1gb is just allocated data. when the 1gb data expire, he will still access the web but on low speeds. in nigeria you get disconnected immediately with no mercy. you will pay for your calls and sms in nigeria at high rate.

and i like how you didnt care to ask about other plans you just push it to the side. you've have successfully being brainwashed.

2 Likes

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Greatzeus(m): 10:19pm On Feb 13
MTN broadband 200gb bi monthly,comes with 45gb data bonus

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by merits(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13
Starzo:

Is it fast and reliable?

Super fast and reliable.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Testimony1988(m): 10:21pm On Feb 13
9mobile is the best, N600 for 6Gb for a month.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Connected1: 10:28pm On Feb 13
headboyprince:
lol you guys are easily gullible and deceived to the extent your leaders have weaponized it.
😂
Honestly I had already insulted the guy but I have to edit the comment and just type Nawa.

Which can mean many things (Nawa).
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Abbeypp(m): 10:35pm On Feb 13
Moneyboyz:
Coollink satellite internet unlimited 40.

But no accessible in all state
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Yollymar: 10:36pm On Feb 13
Una try, when other agent dey sell for #270

Danielmakavelli:
I can give you an affordable data subscription
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by SmallDick99(m): 10:41pm On Feb 13
KushLyon:

Definitely. Even if you exhausted the 1.5gb given for a day, you can use all the ones you have accumulated
cool then
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by demmy66: 10:46pm On Feb 13
SirLakes:

Do always on 6k nah cool

45g you'll be given 1.5g for 30 days
which network pls
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Lomprico2: 10:46pm On Feb 13
blackpanthar:

go to youtube.... i don't want to get banned. Youtube has many working tutorials.

What network ?
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by blackpanthar: 11:06pm On Feb 13
Lomprico2:

What network ?

all networks even spectranet.

but like I said. the tutorials are on youtube and are one month or 2 weeks old. IT WORKS.

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by TapGenic: 11:07pm On Feb 13
Monthly subscriptions is now 28 days instead of the usual 30 days
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by mipeesoft(m): 11:17pm On Feb 13
Abeg show us the way to use free data on mobile....HOW ?!
blackpanthar:
On mobile free browsing since 2021

On Laptop, Unlimited but not free.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by hansomb: 11:42pm On Feb 13
Smartguyboy:

Which network?
mtn
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by BluelightHotel: 11:42pm On Feb 13
ISP are seriously ripping Nigerians off tbh,over here with Lyca mobile €15 per month for unlimited data,calls and texts.

Africans are really suffering and are being taken advantage of by everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by hansomb: 11:42pm On Feb 13
cezarman:

Okay thank you!

But which network na... Izit econet, visa, Nitel or land line? undecided
MtN
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by hansomb: 11:43pm On Feb 13
TechCapon:
how long does it last
1.5 gb every day for 30 days (1 month)
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by hansomb: 11:44pm On Feb 13
Chevrolet076:

That's really cheap o
if you calculate it that's #200 for 1.5 gb everyday
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by NPFLADMIN(m): 11:54pm On Feb 13
smugmanuel:
MTN 1TB valid for 1 year @100k per year. Still running

Bless me with something uncle abeg.
Opay
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:01am On Feb 14
PusssyLord:
1.5 terabyte ₦150,000 for 365 days

Lord of the pussies! Make una help person with something.
Opay
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by bobojoshua(m): 12:09am On Feb 14
PinkNature:
MTN ₦600 for 5gb.

Can only be gotten on Tuesday on MymtnApp Just play around around the app and before 5 mins, you'll see the offer

Please do not ask me how, I've already stated it above.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by SirLakes: 1:01am On Feb 14
demmy66:
which network pls
Em-ti-hen
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by haybhi1(m): 1:06am On Feb 14
blackpanthar:
On mobile free browsing since 2021

On Laptop, Unlimited but not free.
How much
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by peacealways: 2:30am On Feb 14
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Bluearrow: 4:20am On Feb 14
headboyprince:
i can see you're still being guillible and dumb. he gets unlimited calls, sms and allocated unlimited data for cheap and tells you you're betteroff in nigeria and you believe, that means you're a complete slowpoke.

the 1gb is just allocated data. when the 1gb data expire, he will still access the web but on low speeds. in nigeria you get disconnected immediately with no mercy. you will pay for your calls and sms in nigeria at high rate.

and i like how you didnt care to ask about other plans you just push it to the side. you've have successfully being brainwashed.
You must be sick in your head!
You know me before?? Regardless of whatever u might have said, paying $19 for 1gb data is expensive!! Get that into your f00lish head! Who are u going to be calling & texting with unlimited texts?? Don't u have sth better to do with your life? I am talking about data & u are screaming unlimited call & text? U must be very madd! Moreover no one is doing comparison between Nigeria & Canada? You just turned this whole thing to comparison, are u that f00lish? Please stop quoting me. Animal!
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Bluearrow: 4:27am On Feb 14
BluelightHotel:
ISP are seriously ripping Nigerians off tbh,over here with Lyca mobile €15 per month for unlimited data,calls and texts.

Africans are really suffering and are being taken advantage of by everyone.
Cc headboyprince

See what someone is paying for unlimited data, calls & texts €15! But the moment u hear Canada, your brain stops working & u think paying $19 for only 1gb data is not expensive? You have mental issues!
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by slimmoney(m): 4:50am On Feb 14
We plenty wey dey use this 45gb (1.5) every day o
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Blankstare(m): 6:26am On Feb 14
slimmoney:
We plenty wey dey use this 45gb (1.5) every day o

Mtn right? I for try, but mtn is zero in this abuja..
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by ucheuzor1(m): 6:42am On Feb 14
Nairalander248:
16k for 112GB MTN for 30days. I mistakenly added Airtel 40GB for 5k, I am regretting coz I am not using it, their network is so bad

I also do this 16k subscription from MTN. Airtel is trash. I can't use them for that sub again
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by headboyprince(m): 6:44am On Feb 14
Bluearrow:

Cc headboyprince

See what someone is paying for unlimited data, calls & texts €15! But the moment u hear Canada, your brain stops working & u think paying $19 for only 1gb data is not expensive? You have mental issues!
you're really stupid you've run to europe now to bring prices when you see you've lost the argument.

no where was this thread about canada or europe it's about nigeria but since you want to bring in canada at least compare nigeria plans with canada plans. the 1gb is allocated data , it's actually unlimited just that its at lower speeds.

this your shit of saying 1gb for $19 is false. it's actually unlimited. plus he gets unlimited calls and sms. (video calls included oo)...

in nigeria you can never get such.

you're here screaming shit. you have no common sense. dullard!

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by ucheuzor1(m): 6:46am On Feb 14
Pastorjohn2:
100k for 1tb per year

With the way my wife is using data, I don't know if this will even last me 2 months

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Smartphone Shelf Life – What Is The Average Lifespan Of A Smartphone? / Whatsapp Adds New Rules For 'Delete For Everyone' Feature / Etisalat Nigeria’s Troubles Worsen As Largest Shareholder Pulls Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.