Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,075 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram (25421 Views)

Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria / Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by sholasys: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2011
my question for Muslims is , will this guy actually make heaven or hell ? Allah's name is mentioned, why would they mention His name if this act is not Islamic? Is this not blasphemy ? I need answers plsss
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by btlasisi(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2011
sholasys:

my question for Muslims is , will this guy actually make heaven or hell ? Allah's name  is mentioned, why would they mention His name if this act is not Islamic? Is this not blasphemy ? I need answers plsss

I am not in good position to decide if the guy will make hell or heaven because we are not allow to do so but from my understanding of Islam any willful act to take own life for whatever reason can only attract nothing but Jahnamah (Hell fire).

Does it answer your question?.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by fergie321: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2011
Little did we envisage that this native and illiterate people are envious of the trash going-on in Pakistan, Afghanistan and other moslem countries. To me after watching the 'fuel project, know your enemy' somebody posted to one of the tread on this site. I believe all these moslem trashes is going to end one day when good people all over the world will unite and ban this moon worshipping religion. They have been expose as noting more than idol 'moon' worshippers. Mohammed only asked his people to regard 'Al'la' moon Goddess who had many sub-gods under her not to worship the sub-god but regard the 'Al al' the main moon god as their only God. That is their Allah today. Go on folks Google this: 'The fuel project: know your enemy' your eyes will open. You don't expects people who are being beaten not to cry. Moslem's must expects fire for fire when they choose to put bomb to people's head in the name of their 'Moon God'. They must expects a fight back. They foolish-ling thinking they can rape and murder people in the name of Alla, which is in their holy book anyway and the people will just sit back. I don't know how many people they are able to convert doing all this atrocities. There days are numbered.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Kinikini: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2011
Little did we envisage that this native and illiterate people are envious of the trash going-on in Pakistan, Afghanistan and other moslem countries. To me after watching the 'fuel project, know your enemy' somebody posted to one of the tread on this site. I believe all these moslem trashes is going to end one day when good people all over the world will unite and ban this moon worshipping religion. They have been expose as noting more than idol 'moon' worshippers. Mohammed only asked his people to regard 'Al'la' moon Goddess who had many sub-gods under her not to worship the sub-god but regard the 'Al al' the main moon god as their only God. That is their Allah today. Go on folks Google this: 'The fuel project: know your enemy' your eyes will open. You don't expects people who are being beaten not to cry. Moslem's must expects fire for fire when they choose to put bomb to people's head in the name of their 'Moon God'. They must expects a fight back. They foolish-ling thinking they can violation and murder people in the name of Alla, which is in their holy book anyway and the people will just sit back. I don't know how many people they are able to convert doing all this atrocities. There days are numbered.

A clear case of ignorance. Good Muslims have got a lot of enlightenment to do if there are pple who think of the faith like fergie.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by DDN: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
GOOD MUSLIMS ARE BAD PEOPLE. BAD PEOPLE ARE GOOD MUSLIMS
Boko Haram  are GOOD MUSLIMS.

THEREFORE, boko harams  are BAD PEOPLE
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by btlasisi(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2011
@fergie321
I am not suprised at the display of your ignorance about religion call Islam, you only depict attitude of average Nigerians that always know it all when in reality they know nothing. Do your reading very well and know what Islam stand for before publishing your ignorance on public forum like this.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by moshoodn(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
The Harams have been wedlocked with shatan!
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by fergie321: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2011
@kiniki

Where are the good Moslem then. Where ever you are if you are in the majority, you want Islamic law. Where you are in the minority you want to create you own Islamic country. The Good Moslem is scared to be counted. Then who is going to do your dirty work. You should rather get the hell out of Nigeria so you can have Islamic laws to make you happy or shut-up. You are scared to leave Nigeria because of the oil money. You know without the oil money you will be worst then Niger and Mali in terms of prosperity and wealth. Why do you murder our children among you. You are noting but a beast who wants to leave back 622AD. Please create and have your country to save us blood shed. Don't think we love the site of mutilated bodies we saw on the ground of a hospital recently. Pain goes wherever you are, get lost
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by peleson: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
fool.u r cursed even in hell
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by fergie321: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
@btlasis
Yes we Nigerians know nothing, but what we do know is wherever you are there is death and destruction, please create your own country and save us death and destruction. We are sure like other brethren of you in other countries you love Islamic law you can apply politically and retrospectively like the one in Iran. But, what is keeping you in Nigeria do want to kill all of us before you leave?
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Judek2(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2011
Islam is not peaceful and can never be peaceful.
This religion is causing violence all over the world.

Snake begets snakes.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by mjconcept(m): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
He is in paradise with 400 nyphms and 10 virgin boys as promise by Allah mumu+mumu= muuummuu.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by fergie321: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2011
The religion is not peaceful; their Prophet (Mohammed) was only preaching peace when he wanted to be accepted. As soon as he was in position of power and influence and Jews has rejected him. He started preaching violence toward Jews and non Muslims and asked his followers to kill and rape non believer’s women and children. By concepts of abrogation his new preaching of violence over rides his earlier peaceful ones. What these animals are doing is in their holy books.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by eros(m): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2011
Still can't believe how we got here. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by ezeagu(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
So Nigeria has come to this?

What happened to all that "a Nigerian loves himself too much to blow themselves up" talk?
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by mekaboy(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
 WHEN I ASK THAT THE CAPITAL OF THIS COUNTRY BE MOVED TO THE EAST PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT IT IS, IF THESE KIND OF PEOPLE ARE ALL ROAMING THE STREETS IN THE NORTH HOW SECURE DO YOU THINK OUR CAPITAL WILL BE ?

THIS GUY IS A HERO AND IS INSPIRING ALOT OF YOUNG PEOPLE IN THE NORTH TO BE LIKE HIM, THE TRUTH IS, THERE IS NO WAY NIGERIA CAN MOVE FORWARD WITH PEOPLE LIKE THIS.  THEY NEED THEIR OWN COUNTRY.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by mekaboy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2011
we got hear from the northern boarders .
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by benlay(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2011
It you find yourself in darkness, there is no way you would be able to see, he was in darkness, he could not see, some people locked him inside the dark room and kept the key, it's so pathetic that such people kill others when they choose to die.  When my people say 'may God deliver us from darkness', this is one example, ignorance and stupidity.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by mekaboy(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2011
SO OUR WE GOING TO LIVE WITH SUCH PEOPLE AS A COUNTRY OR GIVE THEM THEIR SPACE , SO THAT WHEN THEY CHOOSE TO DIE THEY DIE WITH THEIR PEOPLE.?
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by fergie321: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2011
The point I’m trying to make is that we Nigerians don’t want to be part of Muslims’ arguments, their argument never ends. When they commit atrocities they are put in jail. Their mate goes and commits more atrocities for their comrade to be free. They don’t want to held accountable or take responsibility for their action. They think is thire birth right to commit murders and other criminal activities in the name of Allah. That is why I thought is a better idea if they go their way. (Have their Islamic country). It cost a lot trying to check mate them. As far as I know the only super power that is able to contain these animals is the almighty Russia.
Their problem is costing the United States a lot of money and human resources. Their argument with the Jew state( Israel) will never be solved. This is because Mohammed have instructed them in their holy book to kill Jews, so the Jew state will never have and Islamic Palestine state without border control , have an army with capital in Jerusalem (City of David) next door. They starts their criminal activity with a little murder here and there before you knows it, other dirty Muslims from other countries will be controlling them on their next murder. The oil we have in the south is very attractive to Muslims all over the world to get their dirty hands to fight jihadist war all over the world. The word ‘Islam’ means submission. Until they conquered the world or the world have had enough of them and gas them the way Germany regrettably did to the Jews they will not rest. By the way all Muslims all over the world think and believe Nigeria is a Moslem country so we don't really wants their trouble and problems. We are better asking them to form their country now or else we will banish our future generations to an Islamic slavery.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by yomz1e(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2011
after reading all these comments, i can only come to the conclusion that Religion has nothing to do with this only the misguided fools who interprete it to suit their evil desires and thereby feed it to their flocks. Like i have always said, we needs arms house against this degenerates!  I fail to believe this are Nigerians because we as Nigerians are peace loving people, we run away from anything to do with bloodshed. These people are from the north where  western education is subsititued or have been abolished so they dont knwo how the real world works. The only world they know is what is been fed to them by these learned  evil Imams who are  been  the talibans and other islamic terrorist group.  Infact what are they fighting for? that we should accept their ways or die?  We cannot blame islam, budhism, hindusim , and christianity for the world we are in, but only the people who are suppose to bring enlightment but rather than shining light they radiate darkness and evil. Some  powerful countries should be blame for these atrrocities as well, such as ( am sure you know them) at the end of the day its all about the oil. If Boko Haram 4ucks with the oil pipeline am sure the government will act qucik as the is their national cake , but when they target buildings like UN, the govt will be like well its not one of ours, its the UN problem.  Someone told me that when GEJ was asked aboutthe recent spate of terrorist atttacks in Nigeria, his response was "well maybe its our turn" am not sure if this is true? but if it is then we are in deep $h!t. Because if a leader of a country is saying we should accept it as Circle of life  then what hope does the average Nigerian have , who is already fighting for survival in this harsh economy and now he has to worry about some derranged guy trying to bomb him up because he doesnt believe in islam, or sharia law.  hmmmmmmmmmm! i breath with a deep concern and worries, we are in for a long bumpy rough ride.  Splitting Nigeria up is not the answer, getting rid of the corrupt government and behind the scene  evil law makers and evil religion leaders  is the key to peace, tranquility and equality for men and women.  

Knowledge is power and absolute power corrupts!

question to this house, if the BH want to make a statement , tell them to try the oil pipes, will the delta state militants arms up?  when they are being paid by the giovt to hold their peace.   This i would like to see Boko haram Vs Oil Militants. The Govt can kill 2 birds with one stone. Even though i support the Oil militants.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2011
some people just speak with their toes
was the norway guy a muslim.
not a muslim but you stupid fools who just look at issues through your darkened spectacles nned to stop your stupidity
almost all terrorists are mulims and to me they are a bvunch of misguided and confused while brainwashed fools.5 yrs ago we did not have this issue in Nigeria but now its an everyday thing,you guys better look towards stopping lqaeda from making the north a terrorist den rather than be paper tigers online spewing abuse towards everyone but you
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by babsmii(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2011
these baxtradz won't stop, they are like cancer in the system, the best way to fight them is through high merciless radiation.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Abdullateeflawal(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2011
You people should mind the  kind of coment you post in here, Boko harams are not Muslims. Islam does not teaches killings. Islam teaches peace. Islam is Peace. Any body that does anything outside its teachings is no more a muslim.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2011
fergie,what proof do you have to back up the rubbish you just wrote
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Lasun(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2011
Forums like this are suppose to be descent and not a place where people will go all out to attcak one faith or religion. Secondly there is no way anyone can justify suicide as a religious duty, Islam abhors the taking of one's live. I encourage you all to look at Islam and not the few mislead muslims.

Will I be right to look at the few merchants of miracles and wonders that have infested our air waves(Ala Fresh Air) as a true representation of christiandom,or the scandals of child molestation and the ordination of gay and lesbians within catholicism as a representation of the followers of Christ (P.B.U.H)

All well meaning people irrespective of faith should condemn the wanton destruction of lives and property. Peace to everyone
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
Lasun:

Forums like this are suppose to be descent and not a place where people will go all out to attcak one faith or religion. Secondly there is no way anyone can justify suicide as a religious duty, Islam abhors the taking of one's live. I encourage you all to look at Islam and not the few mislead muslims.

Will I be right to look at the few merchants of miracles and wonders that have infested our air waves(Ala Fresh Air) as a true representation of christiandom,or the scandals of child molestation and the ordination of man-lover and lady-loving-ladies within catholicism as a representation of the followers of Christ (P.B.U.H)

All well meaning people irrespective of faith should condemn the wanton destruction of lives and property. Peace to everyone
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
you have the nerve to write something sensible on nairaland,hmmmmm dem go begin abuse you now lol
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by humblebee: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2011
milehigh06:

some people just speak with their toes
was the norway guy a muslim.
not a muslim but you silly fools who just look at issues through your darkened spectacles nned to stop your stupidity
almost all terrorists are mulims and to me they are a bvunch of misguided and confused while brainwashed fools.5 yrs ago we did not have this issue in Nigeria but now its an everyday thing,you guys better look towards stopping lqaeda from making the north a terrorist den rather than be paper tigers online spewing abuse towards everyone but you

shut that fvckin blo0dy fleshy things u call mouth there and stop the insults, how can you compare a massacre with unending attacks, one in every 40 years kind of attack with everyday attack. u b 0de

let me educate you about the Norwegian, he has personal issues against different group of people. In the documents posted online, references were made to targeting "cultural Marxists/ multiculturalist traitors".  you don't just talk without proper knowledge
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by lagcity(m): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2011
The Sultan or whatever big cleric they have in the North needs to issue a Fatua that bombing and violence is unnaceptable. I think these zombies might listen to him.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by humblebee: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
Lasun:

Will I be right to look at the few merchants of miracles and wonders that have infested our air waves(Ala Fresh Air) as a true representation of christiandom,or the scandals of child molestation and the ordination of man-lover and lady-loving-ladies within catholicism as a representation of the followers of Christ (P.B.U.H)

No you won't be wrong to talk about the few merchants of miracles that has infested our air waves, but the next we hear after these scandals are penalties and actions to curb it even though it doesnt work most times but they try, please tell me about top muslim clerics that have come out to condemn this wicked act, d silly emirs and sultan usually have time for politics when its time for election but never come out to condemn killing by their fellow followers and they know how obedient this people are to them when it comes to religious issues which points out that they are not against it.

Islam abhors the taking of one's life really,
and this is the proof from the Holy Quran, a few verses

To my utmost surprise i found out that there are 111 Jihad(Holy war) Verses in the Quran that instigates fighting the umbelievers and 53 more verses that talks about the blessings behind. i stand to be corrected.
few of them are

Excerpt K 3:195
Set 13, Count 35  , who fought and were slain, I will most certainly make them enter gardens beneath which rivers flow; a reward from Allah, and with Allah is yet better reward.

Excerpt K 2:190-191
Set 2, Count 3+4  [2.190] , fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, [2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

Excerpt K 4:089-091
Set 17, Count 43-45  [4.89] , take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah’s way; but if they turn back [to their homes], then seize them and kill them wherever you find them,  [4.90] Allah has not given you a way against them [Allah supposedly does not allow Muslims to fight people friendly to Muslims]. [4.91], seize them and kill them wherever you find them,  

Excerpt K 2:216-218
Set 4, Count 7-9  [2.216] Fighting is enjoined on you, [2.217],  fighting in it. Say: Fighting in it is a grave matter, persecution is graver than slaughter,  [2.218], strove hard in the way of Allah,  

Excerpt K 2:244
Set 5, Count 10  , fight in the way of Allah

Excerpt K 9:005
Set 33, Count 91  , slay the idolaters wherever you find them, take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush,

Excerpt K 47:004
Set 69, Count 136  , when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates, (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah,

Excerpt K 3:152-158
Set 9, Count 22-28  [3.152], you slew them by His [Allah's] permission [during a Jihad battle], [3.153] Pickthall: , the messenger, in your rear, was calling you (to fight), that which ye missed [war spoils], [3.154], They say: Had we any hand in the affair, we would not have been slain here [in a Jihad battle]. Say: Had you remained in your houses, those for whom slaughter was ordained [in a Jihad battle] would certainly have gone forth to the places where they would be slain, [3.155] (As for) those of you who turned back on the day when the two armies met, [3.156] O you who believe! be not like those who disbelieve and say of their brethren when they travel in the earth or engage in fighting: Had they been with us, they would not have died and they would not have been slain, [3.157], if you are slain in the way of Allah, mercy is better than what they amass [what those who stay home from Jihad receive – no booty on earth and no perks in heaven]. [3.158] …if indeed you die or you are slain, certainly to Allah shall you be gathered together.

Set 11, Count 32  , reckon not those who are killed in Allah's way as dead; nay, they are alive (and) are provided sustenance from their Lord [meaning they are enjoying their 72 virgins in heaven];

I don't want to conclude on my own but i want muslims to explain these verses, they are written in English and please don't attack me, attack the issues. im not againts Islam neither am i saying its not a religion of peace but im confused and need answers to

1. why a "Holy Book" will ask his followers to fight, not just fight but slay fellow humans like animals just because they are unbelievers

2. why the top muslim clerics can not come out to address the issue by declaring the BKH guys as extremist, please tell me those who have done this with names except the vice president. We have notable muslim clerics like the Imam of Central mosque in Abuja, Sultan of Sokoto and other top clan leaders up north.

3. why the religion of peace would choose killing over preaching.

4. why do we have over 100 verses out of 6666 or 6328 in the holy quran asking muslims to Kill in the name of Allah(swt) and get reward.

5. AND PLEASE CONVINCE ME WHY I SHOULD CHOOSE TO READ THE QURAN MORE AND GET MY MIND TO BELIEVE THAT UNBELIEVERS SHOULD BE KILLED.

This verse i want to emphasise on

K 9:073
Set 44, Count 108  O Prophet! strive hard [Jihad] against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.

please, if you know their abode is hell, why dont you ust leave them to rot in hell. why kill them before sending them to hell. is hell not enough punishment?
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Redstone(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2011
that suicide bomber is nothing but a bandit, I don't see any blood running in his veins, seriously, he is just a filthy pig and a big shame to his generation over there. How on earth can he believe that he could have sex in the spiritual. I am sure he is in the hottest part of hell now enjoying his 1 million virgins. This is pathetic.

why can't his sponsor go for this mission first?
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by ikeyman00(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2011
@@@@

let some people keep deceiving theirselves

boko want shaira abi

shaira is moslem issue

this is northern nigeria we are talking about

if it was about molesting child and that; then that is a clear isolated issue and a crime that happens anywhere

but we are talking about people blowing up their fellow humans in masses after praying to allah to guide them in their deed

so molsem schoolar what are u talking about!!

anybody that write crap like that rot in hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation / Breaking News: many Feared Dead In Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park / Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.