Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram (25420 Views)

Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria / Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by yuboy: 5:57am On Nov 11, 2011
Most of u guys are dumb dis d way u people brought unneccesare fight neva in u guys mention d religion of islam because islam his d greatest religion ever pratice in d wol world 2day u can not codemn my religion because of someones foolishness u dis baggers sit down dere and delibrate wen d niger delta blode fokin ,millitant were doin deres u can neva see a muslim man sayin our cristian brodas had start but wen dem start because of fightin a particular tin frm govt some of u miscrant jump up and start sayin rubbish can u compare cristian 2d muslim any were we are d best of mankind as describe by allah very unfortunate dat dis cristian had ton dis boko haram stuff 2 d religion of islam,,,,, i no dey fear even d chief cristian preist self i can stand in front of im and condemn him , d fact dat he dies don see mean his goin 2 hell wu nos allah is d wise of judge in my religion islam only wen u comit shirik u might not b forgiven as some of d cristian dos associatin patterns wit him,most cristian have bad mind and bad intention i neva see a nice tipical ibo god fearing man but all dey plan is evil in dier mind, dis people show up dier mind wat dey like and dislike is left 4 gej 2 dialogue wit dem so u dreeft dull heads shut ur stupid forkin tras talk about uncodemable islam religion doer all dat happens but d community of islam is far growing dan dat of d cristian,islam is d ,ajority in d world despite it late arrivals, i drop my case of anger 4 later time neva cause d religion of islam all dis fuckin cristians, take ur time,
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by lagcity(m): 6:10am On Nov 11, 2011
auwal87:

He is even on their list of possible targets.
May Allah guide them to understand that killing self and innocent people will never make them achieve what they are trying to achieve.

embarassed

Allah will not accept anyone with the blood of innocent people on his hand.

Sultan is a target? shocked shocked kai this thing no be small thing ooo.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by btlasisi(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2011
I have come to realise that most of Cristian apologetics here are seeing the Islam as the object of attack and not the the errant Muslims who are equally worst enemy of Islam and i can understand why. Let me make it clear on this forum, no amount of attack on Islam can stop its light from glowing neither your attacks nor your hatred will ever stop it Islam has come to stay.

I condemn in totality the act of violence perpetrated in the name of Islam and i want you people to know that these evil people use the banner of Islam to fly the flag of their tribal sentiments. Has it occured to you that most casualties of Boko Aram attacks are Muslims.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by deadie(m): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2011
North: Mostly free education
North: Benefits from quota system
North: Politically advantaged
Yet this is the kind of thing they churn out. Maybe it has something to do with that desert religion founded by Mohammed The Perv.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by ronkeve(f): 7:55am On Nov 11, 2011
Islam or being a muslim is not the problem but hausa. i remember discussing this with a hausa colleague his response was that if he was giving the opportunity he would become a suicide bomber.This is a well educated guy,works in one of the leading E&P oil company in the country.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by yuboy: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You're blaming Northern Clerics for not condemning Boko harams. . . . not arguing the wrongness of that.

Why didnt you chide Nigerian Pastors that failed to condemn Akwat group (A Christian Boko haram)?
frm my own understandin i can find out dis cristians want 9ja 2 seperate and god is not goin 2 help u out,,,d usa predictions dat says by 2015 d country call 9ja will b seperated and u cristians had start na wa oooo i can see dere are so many cristian here but i want u all 2 no by a fellow muslim nairaland says islam has come 2 say no matta if d wol world is against it dont u no wat it takes 4 a relifion 2 b protected by allah,d quran was protected by allah and till date no cases of ommissions found in d quran but come 2 tink of d bible was written in hebrew were is it now?ask urself were is d original bibble , dese are proof 4 de wise islam covered all d ol world is it not by allah grace but u miscrant stand dere as a desibeliever look my broda dis d openin chapter of d ol quran dat says thus allah don let me go astray as d cristian dos and donot me see ur anger d jews dos den dere is aloud amen buy all d comvactions of islam,u people are astray i wonder wen u find ur way 2 bounce back 2 islam ,,,dis islam is a rare honor given by allah 2 his servant u guys outdere should better cry out dat y allah decide 2 do so he is d best of judge(al-hakim) d ol nower he nos best allahu alam as an arabic word, Here i goes wat is ur guys bizzness wit d nortners?y dont u face ur own cup of tea in d sout high rate of kidnappin money rituals 2 mention a few,am a yoruba boy but am proud dat am of a religion of islam how would my life has been if am of d people wu are astray (cristian) niger delta people make una stop dey tief our oil well money and det say believin ur tribe is d best is racism but isam is d best sorry 2 say dis yorubas are d best in 9ja any body wey get out mout make him alla me now i would show how intelligent lawyer 2 b am i!!!!9airalanders i rest my pen,
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by jarhead: 10:08am On Nov 11, 2011
@JERSERY BOY dont be ignorant , that is part of the problem
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by martinosi: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2011
Hmm so they are now releasing Videos, o.k, this is a Load of Bullsh***,
why were they not releasing videos in 2006-08 when they were
at the Height of their notoriety errmm i smell a rat here,

Arrested Boko Haram suspects below

Do these look like people that know how to use a Computer/HI-DI Cam and upload
a video link,  *GTFOOH* Give me a break !!!
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by molosco: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2011
it is unfortunate that we from Borno state has been tagged boko haram, the people carrying out this evil act
have been brainwashed since there childhood through Almajiri/ Sangaya.they are made to believe that Allah will reward their sadistic actions with 7 virgins with their breast pointing  toward the sky. may God save Nigeria from the hand of terrorist and their sponsors.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Horus(m): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2011
I fear for our people because they never get in-depth knowledge of the foreign aliens religions that they get involved in, making it very easy to mislead them with fanaticism. By that I mean, the Muslims in Nigeria, that is, African converts, 99% do not and cannot read, write, and speak classical Arabic (Fusha) of the Qur’aan, so they are always depending on some foreign source to interpret and explain their religion to them.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by atreal: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2011
I was so shocked when i watched it on youtube where they stated LAGOS,IBADAN,ENUGU and PORT HARCOURT as their terget from the month of AUGUST,i think all we need is more prayers be you CHRISTIAN or MUSLIM,boko rubbish are muslims but i believe there good muslims,so lets all pray for God's intervention cos this is what we need at this time and God in HIS infinite mercy will see us thru.AMEN
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by ezeagu(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2011
martinosi:

Hmm so they are now releasing Videos, o.k, this is a Load of Bullsh***,
why were they not releasing videos in 2006-08 when they were
at the Height of their notoriety errmm i smell a rat here,

Arrested Boko Haram suspects below

Do these look like people that know how to use a Computer/HI-DI Cam and upload
a video link,  *GTFOOH* Give me a break !!!

Are we saying there is no internet or cameras in the north?
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2011
I tell you, If you have to fight for your god, Kill (including innocents) for your god, Then your god must be Truly Powerless and Impotent. A Potent God can, stop u in ur tracks(ask Saul) strike you dead(ask Pheroah) fight wars on your behalf(ask Joshua) so leave God to fight his war. He does not need you to do it for him. He is all POWERFUL.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by 1759odin(m): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2011
Mad man in mad skin,this is madness.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Daymauler: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2011
When christians carry out act of terrorism (eg Norway) the individual is seen to be crazy or delusioned. christians or the religion (christianity) is in no way blamed. Pastors have consistently being duping, making alarmy predictions and making rituals such pastors (eg Rev King etc) are treated individually as no do good or over ambitious. When the militants in South south picked arms though their cause were seen to be geninune but why was the whole niger Deltans (including the Govs, dep gov, Rep, senators and then VeePee (GEJ)) not refferered to as Militants?
It is convenient to take a delusioned group's action to be Islamic, northern and such all muslims think in the same way.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by skyy04(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2011
Although there appearance look human - this action simply shows that the notherners are animals. What is lacking is the tail.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Abdullateeflawal(m): 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2011
There too many fools and idiots that won't take some time to think before posting rubbish in this forum. I suggest there should be a screening excercise in here cos there are too many mad fools saying rubbish about Islam(peace). Take ur time and learn to talk pls
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Horus(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2011
Abdullateeflawal:

There too many fools and idiots that won't take some time to think before posting rubbish in this forum. I suggest there should be a screening excercise in here cos there are too many mad fools saying rubbish about Islam(peace). Take your time and learn to talk pls

If you say that Islam is "peace" how do you explain that the suicide bomber is a muslim?
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Cyborg2011: 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2011
The Game is well played , boko haram well trained by Somali Terrorist, whom well trained by Al Qaeda Network Members, whom well trained by CIA during Afghan / Russian Seperation War.

Now who do you think really owns the Boko Haram, CIA !

Still remaining you, without Al Qaeda support in Libya through support by the CIA, with American Drones, and fight-for-cash for Al Qaeda fighers, Terrorist will never defeat Gaddafi, check history well.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by goggs(m): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You're blaming Northern Clerics for not condemning Boko harams. . . . not arguing the wrongness of that.

Why didnt you chide Nigerian Pastors that failed to condemn Akwat group (A Christian Boko haram)?

So when did a Akwat group bomb people or a mosque or sprayed AK 47 bullets at women and children? Did they ever say "IN JESUS NAME" Kaaabooomm!!! Dude, get a life. No right thinking real Christian will take up arms. Akwat never said they were a Christian group. I suspect they are ordinary angry people who are fed up of being sitting ducks and blown sky high any time someone decides to go berserk. Its definitely not a "Christian" group.

The reason no one is giving them a hoot is because the Christian community in Nigeria will never never support them. As for those asking for condemnation from pastors for other crimes in our communities perpetuated by nominal Christian (no real Christian will do these things) of course in countless sermons pastors have been condemning it. Just pick a copy of major newspapers on Sundays and read about condemnation by pastors for social vices and the low morality in the country.

We are talking of major security breeches and mass murders of people not every day crime which people who profess faith from all sides engage in and the state is there to handle it. Christianity never preaches that one kills for God or will be rewarded for doing so.

For the record Christianity says VERY CLEARLY "thou shall not kill". it says the meek shall inherit the earth. It also says LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF. And for the definition of a neighbour, the Bible clearly states illustrates that ANYBODY of whatever creed or stock is your neigbour.

I know that the activities of some followers of Islam will definitely embarrass some Muslims, I think that it is the responsibility of the Ummah to initiate a reform process to checkmate such.

Also, I think its not cool to insult Islam on the account of the beheivour of some people. I know some wonderful Muslims and insulting their religion just cos we dont agree with some of its provisions is way uncool. It only causes some Muslims who would otherwise listen to your line of argument permanently shut the door in your face. I would do the same too.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by kHeLLiOrez(m): 3:36am On Nov 12, 2011
[center]bloody dumb retardeen, wel i'm sure hardship made him agree to do this, a feelin of no hope
Goto hell and blaze jooooooorrr, u go jam ur 10 demonic virgins thr
[/center]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by whiteroses(f): 3:53am On Nov 12, 2011
If I was a Muslim the recent acts of boko haram is enough for me to convert yet they wax stronger thinking its all Gods commandment. Only problem is I know how peaceful Muslims can be, the heart of a good Muslim can be so nice as they are very religious and somehow holy, in our estate there are two friends called alhaji ore-meji, oh my days they had to be the most peace loving and nice people I know they both built a double duplex together in one compound for their families all their children are down to earth and nice, all the poor neighbors go there to fetch water with no qualms, and always ready to offer assistance any day but when you have tinted eyed boko harams tearing their home country apart, I wonder how normal Muslims feel, I can't believed they are classed as Nigerians and breathe the same air as I do, only monkeys should act this way
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 12, 2011
yuboy:

Most of u guys are dumb dis d way u people brought unneccesare fight neva in u guys mention d religion of islam because islam his d greatest religion ever pratice in d wol world 2day u can not codemn my religion because of someones foolishness u dis baggers sit down dere and delibrate wen d niger delta blode fokin ,millitant were doin deres u can neva see a muslim man sayin our cristian brodas had start but wen dem start because of fightin a particular tin frm govt some of u miscrant jump up and start sayin rubbish can u compare cristian 2d muslim any were we are d best of mankind as describe by allah very unfortunate dat dis cristian had ton dis boko haram stuff 2 d religion of islam,,,,, i no dey fear even d chief cristian preist self i can stand in front of im and condemn him , d fact dat he dies don see mean his goin 2 hell wu nos allah is d wise of judge in my religion islam only wen u comit shirik u might not b forgiven as some of d cristian dos associatin patterns wit him,most cristian have bad mind and bad intention i neva see a nice tipical ibo god fearing man but all dey plan is evil in dier mind, dis people show up dier mind wat dey like and dislike is left 4 gej 2 dialogue wit dem so u dreeft dull heads shut your silly forkin tras talk about uncodemable islam religion doer all dat happens but d community of islam is far growing dan dat of d cristian,islam is d ,ajority in d world despite it late arrivals, i drop my case of anger 4 later time neva cause d religion of islam all dis fuckin cristians, take your time,

Sincerely, I dont mean to be rude, but can you plz repost this in standardize English.
Your post seems interesting.

goggs:

So when did a Akwat group bomb people or a mosque or sprayed AK 47 bullets at women and children? Did they ever say "IN JESUS NAME" Kaaabooomm!!! Dude, get a life. No right thinking real Christian will take up arms. Akwat never said they were a Christian group. I suspect they are ordinary angry people who are fed up of being sitting ducks and blown sky high any time someone decides to go berserk. Its definitely not a "Christian" group.

The reason no one is giving them a hoot is because the Christian community in Nigeria will never never support them. As for those asking for condemnation from pastors for other crimes in our communities perpetuated by nominal Christian (no real Christian will do these things) of course in countless sermons pastors have been condemning it. Just pick a copy of major newspapers on Sundays and read about condemnation by pastors for social vices and the low morality in the country.

We are talking of major security breeches and mass murders of people not every day crime which people who profess faith from all sides engage in and the state is there to handle it. Christianity never preaches that one kills for God or will be rewarded for doing so.

For the record Christianity says VERY CLEARLY "thou shall not kill". it says the meek shall inherit the earth. It also says LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF. And for the definition of a neighbour, the Bible clearly states illustrates that ANYBODY of whatever creed or stock is your neigbour.

I know that the activities of some followers of Islam will definitely embarrass some Muslims, I think that it is the responsibility of the Ummah to initiate a reform process to checkmate such.

Also, I think its not cool to insult Islam on the account of the beheivour of some people. I know some wonderful Muslims and insulting their religion just cos we dont agree with some of its provisions is way uncool. It only causes some Muslims who would otherwise listen to your line of argument permanently shut the door in your face. I would do the same too.

Their threat to retaliate against BH is good enough, and should have been condemn by local churches (or pastors).
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by whiteroses(f): 4:09am On Nov 12, 2011
^^ In addition I have families in the military and politics all their info are from source and I understand that these Hausa-muslims people alone really won't act like this, there are some external commanders deceiving them to destroy Nigeria, the conc muslim country like in Iran the most precious thing to them is Allah their main aim is to let his will be done and everybody must bow as Muslims but the most powerful countries are of chritianity and finding it hard to carry out their barbaric idea, these ride or die Muslims see Nigeria as an easy target, they are the masterminds behind the scenes that the whole government of Africa can't conquer, whichever country that interact wants to smell pepper and risking lives of their citizens so our gov't really can't ask for help outside, Jonathan goodluck and federal govt knows this but what can they do
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by ammex: 7:12am On Nov 12, 2011
Well, I felt ashamed upon seeing you picture, all d same, I  give christanity a value and my religion (Islam) ordained us to respect christanity, and I believe pious christians dont utter such sadistic words to address people of other religion. Christianity preaches harmony pls which religion do u belong to ?, let me know.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Cyborg2011: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2011
What some wishes will soon materialized seeing American Troops all around Nigeria, to Fight Boko Haram while the real intention is to Seize the Oil Fields from ND.

Reports: U.S. Military to Help Fight Nigerian Terrorists

American Troops coming soon ! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-801464.0.html

I will wonder how ND will think they will benefit from the oil anymore after the seizure of fields by American Troops.

As they (Americans) predicted by 2015 Nigeria will split, so either they don't want to wait longer (they are in hurry to see that) or want to establish permanent Military based in ND.

Anyway, South (oil owners right ?) will now become just like Libya (u owned it and you won't benefit from it anymore), while unfortunate the North will be become no more than Somali, quite unfortunate !
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Cyborg2011: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2011
Quite sick n unfortunate, seeing Americans with drones killing innocent civilian while looking for unknown boko haram members,

Last time I checked drones always killed target together with innocent civilians.

Nigeria Game Over ! , am packing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by btlasisi(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2011
[b]Can anybody answer these questions pls.

Who is benefitting from all these terrors?

Each time there is a carnage all security chiefs will hold an indoor meeting and would eventually come up with a resolution to curb the menace and prevent future occurrence. But meanwhile a budget of billions of Naira would be approved for the purchase of anti-terror equipments, end of story till another carnage.

Go to where you have all these crises security men are every where patrolling all nooks and cranny harassing Innocent people and yet the evil men still have time to plan and coordinate their attacks.

Since the beginning of this crises has any culprit been prosecuted to a logical conclusion?

Has any of their sponsors been identified? yet we have billions of Naira going down the drain unexplained in the name of intelligence gathering

Has any heads roll within the security forces for incompetence? yet no result

Which of the Nigeria security agencies is responsible for coordinating all the anti terror forces parading and showcasing their security hardwares on the street of Maiduguri and environs.

Niger delta crises
(Though with different agitation and aspiration) was handled the same way until there was a fraudulent political solution to it and everybody started applauding the government but yet they have no idea that the evil day is just lurking around the corner because they have suceeded in sending a wrong signal and reiterate to the people that evil pays. That is why other micro militants are springing up and converging in Niger delta as iam speaking now to also be part of the goodies from Abuja ( who wouldn't want to be militant if it is the only language understood by government and the only visa to accessing goodies from Abuja) but meanwhile the main cause of the agitations that led to the breakdown of laws and orders are left unattended to.
[/b]
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by afolabisegun(m): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2013
oga ooo
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by SenatorJames(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
May God save Nigeria
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Johnpaul2k2: majority of people in North (apart from good people of Igbos, other reasonable tribe combined) are Beggars!!! angry angry
you will see a shoe maker, marrying 5 wives and give birth to more than 30 future-unprepared children
hoping to adopt them as members of Armajiris  embarassed embarassed in no time
from this video, believe me there are many of them waiting for the opportunity
at least to appear on TV and also embrace 7 'Virgins', to be given to them by Satan himself  cry cry
this is time educated Youths over there, to wake up and NO!!! to this evil act  cool cool cool  
YOU no ntn about the NORTH. Keep saying ur rubbish. Bokoharam is a problm we all need to solve. Its destroying our nation.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Validated: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2014
btlasisi:

[b]I am not in good position to decide if the guy will make hell or heaven because we are not allow to do so but from my understanding of Islam any willful act to take own life for whatever reason can only attract nothing but Jahnamah (Hell fire).

Does it answer your question?.[/b]

This (the bolded part) is the problem! I lived in the house of an Islamic leader at a time. Anytime they preach especially during Ramadan or have their teaching, it is about other religions and trying hard to disprove one Biblical beliefs or another. Never ever heard them teach about consequences of ones actions with Koranic references but only interested in preventing their faithfuls from conversion to Christianity.

If Islam is really a religion of peace, then it should counter the brainwashing of these terrorists by expounding from the Quoran the consequence(s) of such devilish acts. In Christianity for instance, it is very clear that if you commit suicide, you are already in hellfire. Nobody needs a Pastor or clergy to interpret that to a Christian. If you cannot give life, you cannot as well take life.

Unfortunately, Islam tacitly support terrorism by alluding to the fact that if you commit 'atrocities' in the name of Allah you have a place in paradise!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures / Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari / No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.