Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram (25419 Views)

Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria / Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by DonDiara(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
Wahala dey oo, we don eventually see am, cry
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by jle(f): 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
Brainwashed simple as that. They have evil mind driven by satan himself.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2011
daywatcher:

this is what happens when you cannot think for yourself

This is what i've been telling the few friends that i have on Nl that are muslims ooo, to think outside their religion by thinking along the line with reality embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by kadree(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
When it is written in the quran that anybody who commits suicide has gotten the free license to hell, may Allah open their eyes and brain to realise the fact that they are actually not fighting for islam.Do you send bomb parcel to the people you claim to be fighting for?Allah's judgement awaits them as they take the lives of innocent men and most especially women and children
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by kings112(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2011
May b he is now dr shountin: alaa kubar
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by pmarine: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2011
We are in trouble. Why would you blow up yourself just to prove a point, it's just insane. What's the gain, any BH member in here, I can personally link u up with as many virgins as you want. But seriously, we should do something, they need help
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2011
i believe that hell fire has different departments , depending on how your level of SINS are
because Osama , Abacha, gaddafi can never be in the same place  grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2011
This is not funny o, anything bad Nigerians learn, they over-do it, God help hapless citizens o  cry cry cry cry
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
The financiers look for the mallams in charge of these guys and give them so much money to brainwash most of these guys who were once Almanjiris and have no where to go.Fustrated, brainwashed and seeing the Mallams who must have collected millions from the Sponsors as their hope and only voice of truth,they are ready to do anything including going on some evil mission like this.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by onchefx: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
those guy are dam crazy,brain washed bastards,the saw he before the will get there
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by bisiaet: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
Mumu! Just killed himself for nothing! The idiots who sent you to die are still alive probably sleeping with your wife!

He is more than mumu he is Ode(silly) Ewu(Goat).

I cant imagine someone asking you to go and die because if you do it you will go to heaven and he is still alive enjoying life why can't he die and go to heaven as well or he does not want to go to heaven too? Why can't he that send him send his own son or does his son dont want to go to heaven?? This guy you are a real mumu, ode, ewu, monkey, gorrilla I dont know what else to called this "thing" that called himself man.

[b]Rot in hell mr mumu, mr ode, mr ewu, mr monkey.[/b]
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by hbrednic: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
70 VIRGINS  tongue tongue tongue
now phuck till thy kingdom come,phuck boy phuck,
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by umechuma: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2011
Islam is evil!!
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by tonardo(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
his fellow mallams are enbrancing him tell him 2 go they shall soon join him,
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by highland(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2011
Deceived men.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by btlasisi(m): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
jle:

Brainwashed simple as that. They have evil mind driven by satan himself.
toba:

This is what i've been telling the few friends that i have on Nl that are muslims ooo, to think outside their religion by thinking along the line with reality embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

And two of you think your religion is free of this plague too. A clear case of monkey calling baboon animal.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by kholis(m): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2011
'I am going to take a mission and i pray to Allah for guidance'

The misguided northern idiot said the above prayer to a god called Allah to guide him on a mission of killing innocent people.
My questions are;

* Is this the same Allah that the so called educated and peaceful Muslims pray to?
* Do we rather have two Allahs; the one for violence and the one for peace?
* Does it bother the good Muslims how Islam is attached to violence all around the world?
* Have the good Muslims done anything other than insisting in principle that Islam is a religion of peace?
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by BoOOosHBoy: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2011
They believe in Jihad
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by ashiri1: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
NAW I BLIV DHAT A COMMON NOTHERNER IS A FOOL.
Alah. a god that people fight for?? i fea fea
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Kinikini: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
True, the guy was misguided. But there are many like him in waiting to become suicide bombers up north may be south too. The social economic situation created by Nigerian leaders over the years is very conducive for terrorism and other violent crimes to grow.
For the muslim haters, another good opportunity to bash Islam is here and already they are having a feast. Note, hatred does not cure hatred. The guy that committed terror lived on hatred just like you venting pent up hatred of Islam right now. Actually, hatred ultimately destroys the hater.
It is better we become objective in our comments and be just to one another not to commit same sin we blame others.

[b]Islam does not sanction killing of innocent people whether muslims or not. This fact we made clear to those willing to listen and are unbiased. The acts of a few misguided muslims is not the act of the entire muslim faithfuls.[/b]Peace.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by bisiaet: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2011
'I am going to take a mission and i pray to Allah for guidance'

The misguided northern  said the above prayer to a god called Allah to guide him on a mission of killing innocent people.
My questions are;

* Is this the same Allah that the so called educated and peaceful Muslims pray to?
* Do we rather have two Allahs; the one for violence and the one for peace?
* Does it bother the good Muslims how Islam is attached to violence all around the world?
* Have the good Muslims done anything other than insisting in principle that Islam is a religion of peace?

To be frank you are one of the most honest muslim I have seen may Allah bless you.

To all these questions above brother, they wont sit down and ask themselves a good question like is it a good Islam to be tag as Terrorist, evil, blood sucker? But rather they will be engaging in poiting fingers and be claiming stupid excuses for an act of shame.

Can they ask themselve is it only Islam exist in the world? Why it's only islam among so many religion in the world beleif killing is just as right as marrying a wife?. Please is Buddha not a religion? Is Toaist not a religion? Is Hindu not a religion? Is traditional belief not a religion? Finally is Christainity not a religion? So why Islam all the time want blood to flow on the street in the name of satanic beleif?
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by gaakgaba: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2011
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram
« #51 on: Today at 02:46:18 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True, the guy was misguided. But there are many like him in waiting to become suicide bombers up north may be south too. The social economic situation created by Nigerian leaders over the years is very conducive for terrorism and other violent crimes to grow.
For the muslim haters, another good opportunity to bash Islam is here and already they are having a feast. Note, hatred does not cure hatred. The guy that committed terror lived on hatred just like you venting pent up hatred of Islam right now. Actually, hatred ultimately destroys the hater.
It is better we become objective in our comments and be just to one another not to commit same sin we blame others.

Islam does not sanction killing of innocent people whether muslims or not. This fact we made clear to those willing to listen and are unbiased. The acts of a few misguided muslims is not the act of the entire muslim faithfuls.Peace.

GBAM!!!
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by bisiaet: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2011
NAW I BLIV DHAT A COMMON NOTHERNER IS A FOOL

Absolutely they are!!!
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by 4gkevin: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2011
This people should just bomb themselves all at onces and leave this planet alone.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by jidewin(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
If you think Nigerian army will tackle boko haram problems then you must be have a bad dream cos they won't.know why,I could remember sometime in 2004 when I applied for the short service commission into the nigerian army,(abi now when good jobs weren't available to people without 7 to 10 yrs working experience).I was told at the point of submission point blank that I either get a 'sponsork who must be a high ranking service officer in the NA or Air force.or I simply should change name and religion to bear a northern indigene who practises islam.
90 something percent of "officers" in our army are either from north and muslims or non-northerner and muslims.the remaining 10 or less than 10 percent will Never hold or control any garrison where there is access to heavy armoury.
Who can deny the boko haram insurgents operate with intelligence reports successfully so far?of course they have insiders in the present administration and can easily manoeuvre their target aim to strike with little or no resistance.I stand by my notion.we split the country.simple.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
I keep wondering,

[size=20pt] WHY DOES A RELIGION OF 'PEACE' KEEP BREEDING DEADLY TERRORISTS/SUICIDE BOMBERS?[/size]
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Roland17(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2011
9 months of pain and anguish wasted, why are the leaders of Boko Haram not carrying out the suicide bombings themselves, why are they not detonating themselves,
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
may God help Nigeria, what is the gain for you boko wahala?
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by snthesis(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2011
born2fuck:

Me No FIT Laugh, why would someone Bomb himself,When me dey pray make I no die,because Life it so sweet with clubbing and Ashewo and I want to be living forever

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by TRACK: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2011
He was a big full fool. They lack the basic of good life:WESTERN EDUCATION
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Reggie2(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2011
I am still waiting for northern APOLOGISTS who blame Jona for these laughing Jackals that boom themselves to hell. Where are the enlightened Arewa youths? Why can't they engage in enlightenment campaign to stop these fools from self destruction? Or are they enjoying their heroic action?
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2011
PVB not all Muslims are terrorists. Sadly to say Islam is the most beautiful of all religions for terrorists. They are granted instant access to Allah's houris and wine collection when they die for Islam. That explains why Islam is the largest producer of terrorists in the world. The bluffology in Islam is fertile ground for training terrorism. Note that Muhammad promised the same houris and wine debauchery for those who gave their life for Muhammad. No wonder Muhammad's soldiers fought like fanatics just like the terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures / Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari / No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.